Hung Like a Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a girl friend to cover for me on Friday night, two days later and arranged to meet up with the Carl again in the same pub. I was a little perturbed that when I went into the pub the him in a large group and whilst it was quite a compliment to see the other guys ogling me , it was obvious that the he had told his friends about our night. When I went out to the loo, I heard one of his friends say – you really are a lucky bastard guys – she really is fantastic".

When I got a chance I made it clear to Carl, that I would prefer to go somewhere just with him. He smiled and said" I thought you preferred more than one cock". But said to his friends that he and I were going on. When we went outside he tried to pull me into the wynd next to the pub – but I said " maybe later". When we eventually got settled in a booth in another hotel in the old town he was quite turned on when I told him that I had a genuine fantasy to have sex in one of the wynds.

After a few drinks he suggested we head back to his apartment and as we strolled down towards the cab rank he spotted a darker wynd and suggested it looked inviting. I feigned reluctance but "allowed" him to pull me in. After a rather perfunctory kiss and fondle he turned me round and pulling up my skirt over my buttocks rather roughly parted them. Pushing my string aside I felt him trying mount my rear and after a slight struggle I persuaded him to take my pussy from behind instead.

This achieved it was quite a decadent thrill to be bent over my hands against the wall just feet from the main street while a well hung young guy pounded into me. It didn't take him long to come off and I soon felt pulse after pulse of hot semen go deep into me. I really did feel very decadent going back in the cab to his apartment with my pants absolutely sodden with semen – I am sure I must have left a mark on the seat of the cab.

I had the most fantastic night taking him orally, vaginally and countless times anally. He was a fantastic lover and now that I was used to his size it was quite a struggle to leave him in the morning. When I got in Tom was still there and suggested a morning off in bed. When I tried to protest he insisted and when he started to feel under my skirt realised I had sex the night before. If anything it initially turned him on as I had to confess I had taken a young guys cock in all my orifices and especially when he heard it was a black guy.

However after we had sex a couple of times his excitement turned to anger when he realised I had "s*** on my own doorstep". One thing led to another and it ended up me packing an overnight case and leaving. I was going to a friend's but then thought why not try Carl. I was a little hurt when he appeared reluctant to let me stay a couple of nights but then explained it was because he had some friends coming up from London that afternoon and he thought I'd be embarrassed. When I said I wouldn't be, he said I was more than welcome to stay as long as I liked.

That night with him and his friends – four other black guys from London was something else. That was over two months ago and I'm still with him and we intend to move down to London in the next few months.

12