Hung Up

Story Info
Hanging around leads to some fucking.
1.1k words
3.13
15.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is dark and cold. You've got a blind fold over my eyes. My wrists are bound together with rope and strung up above my head on a hook. The ceiling is so high, just the tips of my toes are scraping the ground. There's a bar keeping my ankles apart and two clothes pins clamped on to my nipples. You stand in the corner, watching me twist around moaning through the pain.

A moan escapes my lips as I sense your presence moving towards me. Looking down between my legs, you notice a line of wet rolling down them. A chuckle forms in your throat,

"I see that you're enjoying this. Don't bother denying it, your pussy is giving you away."

Two swift steps and you're standing right in front of me. I can't see you, but I can feel the fabric of your shirt brushing up against my stomach. With no ceremony, you rip the clothes pins off my nipples. I yelp, and you smack my breasts.

"There will be no talking. No sounds.."

I nod my head slowly, and try to contain my self as you begin to attack my breasts with your teeth. The trickle that was between my legs is now a flowing river. You run your finger through my juices and smear it across my breasts so you can lick them clean. You work your way down my chest and stomach until you reach my pussy. You let me have one big lick before stepping back.

Before I realize it, another moan escapes by throat. You smack by breasts three times and walk away. You leave me there, hanging. Alone. So close to orgasm. I know you are punishing me for making a sound. I don't know how much time has passed.

Was it five minutes? Twenty minutes? All I know is that my arms are beginning to hurt like hell. Finally, I can hear you moving towards me. I can feel your hands working on the knots above my head.

When the knot releases me from the hook, I fall like a rag doll. Who was I kidding? Why would you catch me? I collapse on the cement floor. You grab me by my left wrist and drag me across the floor to a mattress.

Laying on the mattress, my hands still bound, my legs still separated, eyes still covered, I am still yours to play with. In a moment of care and sympathy, you unlock my legs from the bar. I don't dare close my legs, I don't want the bar back on.

Rolling me over, you pull my ass up in to the air and press my face into the mattress.

"You haven't been bad, you've been TERRIBLE. Disrespectful. Disobeying me. You are a failure."

Each sentence is punctuated by a smack. Your hand lands in the same spot every time. A red hand print forms on my ass. In another moment of sympathy, you lean forward and place a delicate kiss on the red print.

That moment quickly ends. You pull me up a little bit further and tease my pussy with the tip of your cock. Another moan escapes.

"That's it, no cock in your pussy."

You flip me over again, and rip my blind fold off. For the first time, I am able to look you in the eyes. You can see the fear and lust in my eyes. Grabbing my face, you thrust your cock in my mouth. I almost choke, surprised at the force in which you take my mouth.

Thrusting in and out of my mouth, it's like you're pounding into my pussy. Pushing a little further in, your cock approaches my throat. Filling my mouth and throat now, I struggle to breathe. The look of panic takes over my face, the lust in my eyes is gone. Moments before I pass out, you pull your cock out.

I fall over on to the mattress. Light headed, exhausted from what end up being a skull fuck, and terrified.

"Ha! You're not done. I haven't cum yet. You're just beginning."

Pinning me by my shoulders, you loom above me with your cock raging right above my stomach. I spread my legs,, knowing what's coming, I don't bother fighting what's about to come.

You bite down on my lip and thrust in quickly. Your cock fills me. Stretches me. I'm so shocked I can't make a sound. Your hips are pressed against mine. Your weight crushing my body. No moving, you take a moment to appreciate the calm before the storm.

Then it begins. You cock slams in and out of me. Pounding me. Making me scream out. Unsure where the pleasure begins and the pain ends. Our bodies slapping together, animalistic grunts escaping both our mouths. You smack me across the face, never once forgetting that I'm not supposed to make a sound.

A loud bellowing sound announces your impending orgasm. Spurts of cum shoot into my pussy. Your cum filling me, to the brim. You roll over and untie my hands.

"Clean out your pussy with your fingers and eat my cum."

I begin to scoop out your cum. Licking my fingers, devouring your cum. Covered in sweat, eating your cum from my pussy, I've never felt more turned on before. After the last bit of cum has been scooped out of my pussy, I get on my hands and knees and crawl to you.

Kneeling at your feet, I reach out for your still hard cock. You step back, not letting me grab your cock. Still slick with my juices and your cum, you run it across my cheek and slap me with it. My cheek now sticky and slick, you lead down to lick it off. You sneak a kiss before stepping back.

I lunge forward and devour your cock. Licking you clean, from balls to tip. Filling my mouth and throat with you for a second time. While I clean your cock, you shove a few fingers in my pussy. Stroking my insides. Filling me. Brushing up against my clit. Making me moan.

Filling two holes, writhing from the pleasure, forgetting the pain. Your fingers bring me to the edge. As I begin to orgasm, my screams vibrate around your cock. A few more thrusts and you begin to fill my mouth with cum. Ropes of cum spurt into my mouth. Keeping it on my tongue, I open my mouth and show you how happy I am to have your cum in me. I roll it around for a moment and swallow it with a smile on my face. I lean over and kiss the tip of your cock. I curl up beside you and lick your cock clean for a final time tonight.