Hunger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another surprise was waiting for me in her apartment. Having subconsciously decided that her home must be like and look like her – cold, strict and probably furnished by a prestigious interior decorator – the warm, colorful and comfortable home I walked into made me wonder once more if there was a warm person hidden somewhere inside of her.

She showed me the two rooms she wanted us to help her with, explained what type of storage she needed and what other changes she wanted done at the same time. I measured, took notes and made a drawing of the planned solution. I had expected her to want some large wardrobe-like storage for clothes, but what she wanted was a large, lockable storage unit with several small compartments and shelfs in it. I had seen the artwork and the small beautiful figurines in the living room and figured it was probably a storage area for some of the things that she wanted to keep extra close and protected.

When I was done with my measurements and notes she showed me out and thanked me for my help. I told her I would come back in a day or two and then walked out the door. With a smile I could hear a distinct bump against the door, as if she'd hit her head in frustration against it. I was sure that the mystery of that particular woman would be an interesting one to solve. Still smiling I started whistling a cheerful tune as I made my way down to my truck, thinking about ways to make her reveal more about herself. I was going to like working for her, that was for sure!

12