Hunger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see we are going to get along just fine." Mora grinned and sat back in her seat, tugging the leash again. Maki took his position once again. Several people began filling the room. The blonde from the cloak room brought over a pair of black boy shorts and handed them to Maki. Her eyes lit on him for a moment and a confused smile lit her face. She turned back to Mora. "It's amusing that you picked this one. He was admiring the stained glass in the atrium. And Gunnar had his eye on him."

"Gunnar usually has excellent taste. I suppose it's a good thing that this one will be free after tonight, in that instance. Else wise I might have to hear Gunnar complain at me for the next week." She turned her attention to Maki. Her voice took the clipped tones he was accustomed to. "Dress. Quickly." Maki spared no time and did as he was commanded. He stood, dressed, and resumed his position at the feet of the Mistress. Four men filed in and were chained to the throne with the neck manacles, one of the men being Gunnar. His eyes met Maki's for a moment before Gunnar took position and lifted the throne from the floor. Maki felt a tug on his leash and stood. Three other pets were brought in on leashes, each lead by one of the Dommes that had been working in the red room. Maki glanced over them, making sure to avoid eye contact with the Dommes.

"Be gentle with that one, Maya." Gunnar spoke softly as he rested one side of the throne against his shoulder. "I have plans for him later."

Maya turned back toward him. "He's Mora's until after the show. You can take it up with her." She winked and turned away, leading Maki out to the floor, the men with the throne containing Mistress Mora following behind. The curtains were drawn on the stage and the performers took their positions. Maki followed along rather blindly, catching a flash of a smile from behind blonde curls. He felt a step out of synch with reality and it was slightly dizzying, but not unpleasant. It was nice being in a submissive role for once where he didn't have to make all the decisions, give all the orders, and was allowed to blunder through behind someone else. Maya tugged on his leash and he took a step toward her, realizing he had fallen behind. He bowed his head apologetically before kneeling at her feet. Her hand smoothed his hair along the back of his head as he knelt on foot and knee, his head bowed and hair falling to the floor, masking his face. He rested his fingertips on the floor, his shape resembling a fallen angel. Maya crouched beside him, running her fingers though his hair. "Just make sure your attention doesn't wane from Mistress Mora tonight. She'll direct you as long as you follow her lead." Maki looked toward her, but caught Gunnar's eye instead. They shared a moment that was held just a moment too long before he snapped his attention back to Maya. She smiled and laughed. "You've got the fever, don't you?"

A deep bass tone resounded through the club and the lights dimmed. Maya stood and struck a pose, just as the other Dommes had. Maki noted the other subs were bowed on all fours, foreheads touching the floor, yet he held his pose. He would either be punished or he wouldn't, but as the curtains opened, every muscle tensed and he waited for even the slightest movement of his leash. Maya's boot stepped directly in front of him, her stiletto heel dangerously close to his hand. She rested her leg against his bowed head. He froze as lights scanned the stage, blissfully missing him. He listened intently and the clank of chains told him the Mistress was making her entrance. A tug on his leash and he stood, following Maya toward the now resting throne. Mistress Mora's hand was outstretched and the moment Maya placed the end of Maki's leash in her hand, she pulled so very gently, drawing him toward her. He met her eyes, sensing a very subtle cue and climbed onto the platform supporting Mistress Mora's seat. She gave a gesture with her off hand and Maki bowed his head, kneeling in the same position he had held at center stage, only this time his eyes were focused on the scene before him. Maya was bringing a rather large man up from the audience. His shirt was removed and he was manacled using hanging shackles. A rather buxom redhead entered the scene with a cat-o-nine, running the lashes of the whip through her hand lovingly. With one hand at each end, she tugged, causing a very faint snap. Maki could swear he smelled the leather stretching, groaning, begging for use. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

The first lash of the whip was light, teasing, as the woman spoke. Maki could see her red lips moving, but he was unable to make out what was being said. She struck again, the whip making an audible noise this time, sending a shiver across Maki's shoulders. He tensed slightly as he heard the sing of the leather against the resistant air, the smart sound as it experienced flesh. He could almost feel the bite of the leather against his skin. Again the scarlet lips moved and she rubbed the handle of the whip like a familiar lover. Maki sucked in a breath as she unleashed a series of lashes, one right after another; each lash slightly harder than the first until he could hear the whip crying in lust with each touch of leather on skin. He shuddered, realizing he would have given nearly anything to be under her attention, nerves screaming and then going comfortably numb just as another strike touched the already tender flesh. He felt a shift on his leash and looked up. Mistress Mora was smiling down at him. She drew in the length of his leash hand over hand. He followed, closing the distance between them. She patted the section of seat open by her hip. Maki folded his arms on the spot she acknowledged and rested his chin on his arms, looking up at her. She closed her eyes and sighed, her bosom heaving. She slipped one finger through the bondage ring on his collar and pulled until he rose. She brought his face in toward hers until their noses touched. Her voice was rough and firm in her one word order.

"Sit."

Maki nodded, finally catching on and sat. He then draped his body along hers, resting his head in her lap. Mistress Mora reached a hand down and ran her hand along his hair, running it through her fingers. He nuzzled against her and turned his attention again to the center of the stage. Maya was releasing the first participant and wiping down the manacles to prepare for the next willing victim being ushered toward the stage. The buxom redhead ordered her now welted guest off of her stage and exited the stage. She exchanged a few words with a tall, short haired blonde who now entered. She selected a paddle from a wall containing many different toys Maki would have loved to experiment with and stalked to center stage. A table was wheeled on stage and the participant was strapped down. Maki wriggled in closer to Mistress Mora. While he wasn't a fan of being paddled, he loved watching it done. The blonde ran her hand across the surface of the paddle, caressing it. She ran her fingers gently over each of the raised pyramid surfaces that lined the back side, tracing their shape as she waited for all restraints to be tested. As soon as her assistants had stepped back, she swung the paddle back and the flat side landed against her sub's backside with a crack that sent a jolt of sick pleasure through Maki's gut. He bit his lip as she swung again with the same strength, this time causing her sub to cry out. She turned the paddle before her next stroke. As the points made contact with the young man's flesh, Maki twitched. He closed his eyes and began metered breathing, resisting the beginning of erection. Perhaps it was good he wasn't one of the people he was currently envying, although he longed to feel the wood table crushing his erection with each strike of the paddle against his ass. He flinched. Thoughts like that were going to get him in trouble and that was somewhere he was planning on avoiding if at all possible.

Pressure on the underside of his chin brought his attention to Mistress Mora. She raised his chin so he would have to look at her. She drew his face in toward her, her nose touching his again, the same low, harsh voice met his ears. "What is your poison of choice, Pet? Whips? Paddles?"

"Had I time, my Mistress, I would have gladly brought you my favorite method of punishment."

Mistress Mora's eyes met his. "And what is that?"

"A design of an old Mistress, Mistress. She made her own toys, Mistress, and when she was unable to punish me with those readily available, she created something to actually hurt me."

"Go on." Mistress Mora purred.

"She modified the cat-o-nine. Along with braided leather flails, she included lengths of chain. When I have been particularly wicked, she would use this on me, my Mistress."

"You prefer whipping. Would it please you if Mistress whipped you, Pet?"

"I exist only to please Mistress."

Mora moaned. "Watch the rest of the show, Pet. You will be my finale." She pushed his head back into her lap, positioning him so his cheek rested against her thigh. Her strong scent met Maki's nose, causing his erection to stir once again. He nuzzled against her, raising his head so his nose rested against her panties and turned his eyes to stage center for the third demonstration. One of Mora's Pets was taken to center stage were Maya waited. A set was brought out to her that resembled an electric chair and an executioners table. The Pet was secured into the seat and Maya fidgeted with several items Maki couldn't see on the table. She selected one and lifted it, revealing a needle and syringe. The Pet turned back and their eyes met. Maki's blood chilled and he flashed a suddenly very serious look at Mistress Mora. She smiled a nearly motherly smile at him and petted his head soothingly. Unlike the previous times she spoke, her voice was softer as she purred an explanation. "Gunnar will be fine. He has done this several times before." She seemed confident and Maki really had no say in the matter. He sighed and buried his face in her warm and now wet panties and breathed deeply, trying to settle the unrest that gnawed at him. He ran his tongue along the black silk very slowly. Mora's hand snaked under his hair and rubbed the back of his neck. Maki purred and wriggled his nose under the elastic band of Mora's panties. Her wetness greeted him, his tongue eagerly gliding along her warm pink flesh. Mora shifted to allow him easier access without being completely obvious and Maki was prepared to take full advantage of the situation. Keeping his eyes focused on Gunnar, He slipped one finger inside Mora's pussy, making sure to keep his hand resting on her thigh. His finger slipped smoothly in and out. Maki nuzzled again, his hair falling over his hand so he could finger his Mistress without anyone in the audience knowing. He pushed his finger inside Mora's hot tight pussy and wiggled it playfully. She rubbed the back of his neck again in compliance, giving Maki a spiral of excitement that fired through his veins. He was able to touch the forbidden fruit and he was doing it in front of a crowd of complete strangers. He turned his hand so his thumb could stroke Mora's clit as he plunged his finger deep within her.

If he could have only licked her clit with his tongue as he fingered her! Her scent was intoxicating as more of her fluids leaked down over his hand. She was so wet and he wanted to taste her so badly. He bit his lip and enjoyed both the freedom and denial that his Mistress was giving him and turned back to the eye candy before him.

Maya gestured to two other women who stepped forward and knelt beside the chair Gunnar was strapped into. Maya sat on Gunnar's knee and rubbed an alcohol pad across her scalpel and then his flesh. She made a small cut first on his left shoulder, then his right. The two women slinked forward and ran their tongues along the cut, then closed their mouths around the wound and sucked gently. Gunnar seemed completely enraptured as the women suckled. Maya prepared the syringe by rubbing it down with alcohol pads. She had already tied Gunnar's arm with one of the elastic bands phlebotomists used when they drew blood. She inserted the needle, released the band, and drew a small amount of blood. She then pressed cotton over the needle before removing it, just as a nurse would do. Maki was intrigued, turned on, and sickened all at the same time. He watched as Maya opened the syringe and poured the blood into two silver fluted glasses that sat to the side of the table. The two women had moved from the cuts on Gunnar's shoulders and were now dragging sharpened finger armor along his chest. One of the women pressed the silver tip against Gunnar's chest and made a small cut. Maki watched the blood well. A warm wet tongue touched the crimson bead and it spread across the surface. She licked ever so tenderly at the nick in Gunnar's flesh, removing any trace of blood. Maki's eyes drifted to Gunnar's face. He seemed to be in a state of ecstasy. His head was leaned back against the chair and lolled slightly off to one side, his eyes closed, his lips parted just slightly. Maki could remember how soft those lips felt. He longed to run his tongue along that small gap between his lips and feel Gunnar's mouth open in readiness, accepting with the same electric hunger as before. Maki wanted to kneel before him and taste the trickle of carnal bliss that seeped down his chest unnoticed blazing a scarlet trail in its wake. His mouth watered for the metallic tang on the tip of his tongue and he wetted his lips in anticipation.

Maki jumped as Mora's hand closed over his now painfully hard erection. He realized he had been breathing rather heavily against her thigh and closed his eyes, awaiting Mistress's next movement. She hadn't specifically ordered him to not be aroused. Although his flesh begged to be whipped, he would have preferred she allow him to capture the sweet droplet that looked to be lost as it sat on Gunnar's heaving chest. Mora shifted under him and her breath brushed his ear like the whisper of butterfly wings as she rubbed the tip of his member with her fingertips. "It's your turn to perform, Pet." Maki grudgingly retrieved his fingers and righted his Mistress's panties before she planted one hand on his lower back and pushed him to the floor. She stood, tugging his leash and he followed her from the throne platform to the manacles from the first attraction. Unable to contain himself, he slipped his finger into his mouth, sampling his Mistress's nectar. She was as delicious to taste as she was to smell and to touch. He had never felt like such a dirty little slut in his life and could feel the eyes of the crowd on him as Maya took his hands and fastened the manacles around his wrist.

"Too tight?" she whispered, her eyes darting from his eyes to his groin. Maki's throat was almost too tight to speak.

"No, too loose."

Maya's fingers crept into Maki's boyshorts and touched him gingerly. "Wrap your hands around the chains and don't let go." He nodded and tried hard to swallow. "Are you nervous?" Maki smiled.

"No. That last staging left me a bit.." His eyes flashed down. He smirked and quirked a brow at Maya. She bit her lip and grinned up at him.

"I just wish I could have gotten some straight from the tap." Mora's hand snaked around Maya's shoulder.

"Are we ready?" Mora's voice was hoarse. Apparently Maki wasn't the only one affected, although he really didn't need any more proof than he had already tasted.

"Always for you, my Mistress." Mora flashed a big grin and brandished the whip she held in her hand. It had several strips of leather much like a scourge, but interspersed with them was a thin white plastic. Maki's eyes lit up and he looked to Mora with an excited expression.

"You know what this is, Pet? This," Mora fingered a piece of the white plastic filament, "is the same thing they use in lawn trimmers." Her voice took was like acid. "It stings like a bitch." Her eyes took on a gleam of a woman who was completely in love with pain and Maki shivered in excitement.

"Please punish me, my Mistress." Maki begged like a spoiled child craving candy. "I have been so terribly wicked." He wrapped his hands around the chains of his restraints and pulled. "Beat me harshly, Mistress." His voice dropped to a guttural whisper. "Make me bleed."

Mora growled and dug her nails into Maki's neck, then turned on her heel and took her position. Maki could hear the cording cutting the air and waited with anticipation for the first fluid sting, his dick throbbing and tight inside his boyshorts. He could hear the whip hit for several seconds before the pain set in. His eyes teared from the wicked sting as each cord tip made contact with his skin. His body had just begun to react to the pain when he heard the second lash against his flesh. He was shocked that she didn't even allow him any time for adjustment before she was lashing him again. Four, five, six lashes- his eyes full of tears, his lip bleeding from where he had bitten into it out of agony and ecstasy. His back felt as though she had lit it aflame and he quivered, pulling hard against the restraints. He was praying for even a swift respite from the onslaught Mistress had bestowed upon him. He had begged punishment and it appeared he would be receiving it in spades. A light touch against his back caused him to jump and cry out. He glanced over his shoulder to see Maya, her tongue running the length of each of the welts lacing his back. Mora was masturbating her whip with the eagerness of a new school teacher. A second tongue lapped across his scalding flesh, a third, then a fourth. Maya's voice came quickly in his ear. If you have had enough, Mora doesn't take vocal cues. Once you have had enough, you are to snap the chains. There is enough give in them that you can easily jerk them." She bit his shoulder playfully and was gone. His flesh was tingling and burning, but was beginning the blissful numb. Maki wished he could reach his dick. He would have loved to touch himself as she whipped him.

His breath caught in his throat as pain seared his back. Mora was ruthless in her punishment and Maki loved every minute of it. He moaned against his better judgment as she lashed him again and again, each strike gaining in intensity until the sensation was more likened to broken glass being rubbed into his flesh. He lost count of the lashes in his exquisite torture. He sagged against the restraints, the metal cuffs chewing into the delicate flesh of his wrists.

"Have you had enough?" Mora's voice rang in his head. She was shouting so those in attendance could hear. He laughed out loud.

"My Mistress, I have been so terribly wicked. Please, Mistress, I have not suffered enough for you. Beat me until I have paid for my crime against you."

Mora grabbed his arm and turned him to face the assembled crowd. Her hand enveloped his cock through the thick fabric of his shorts. "You ARE a wicked boy!" She massaged his cock roughly. "What a dirty little SLUT!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Don't you DARE cum, you fucking cunt. Do you understand me, bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Gunnar, come." Mora looped a finger through the bondage ring on Gunnar's collar. "I want you to make sure this filthy whore takes his punishment and I want you to make sure he doesn't disobey Mistress. If he even twitches, you will notify me IMMEDIATELY." Mora turned Maki's back toward the audience again.

"Yes, Mistress Mora."

Cool tongues across his flesh were nearly more than he could handle. It was like a cold drink on a ninety degree summer day. His cock throbbed, wanting so badly to be touched or even better licked and sucked by one of the mouths that greedily trailed his flesh. He gasped as he felt fingernails clawing into the painful welts striping his flesh. He took the weight from his wrists and stood upright again. Fingers slipped into the waistband of his shorts, exposing his bare backside. He tensed instinctively, awaiting the paddle.