Hunger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gunnar stood in front of Maki, his eyes dancing. "You are one tough son of a bitch, you know that?" Maya slipped in front of Gunnar and knelt in front of Maki. She flicked the tip of her tongue across the head of his cock. His eyes rolled back in his head and his mouth gaped. "He's not going to take too much of that My." She grinned a wicked grin.

"She just said he couldn't cum. She didn't say ANYTHING about orgasm." Her hand slipped inside his shorts and cupped his balls and rested the head of his cock against her lips. "I love shaved men."

The feeling of her breath and the movement of her lips was nearly enough to make him cum. He swallowed and breathed deeply. "I don't know how much more I can take."

"You've GOT to give me at least one good one before you stop her, Maki." Maya looked up at Gunnar. "Besides, Gunnar has dibs on you, remember?" She grinned mischievously. Maki jumped. Mora wasn't using a paddle, it was definitely a crop. Maya popped Maki's dick into her mouth as the next lash contacted the soft flesh of his ass cheek.

Maki's eyes rolled back in his head. Her mouth was soft and wet and cool as compared to his sweat drenched skin. Her hand fondled his balls as she sucked on his cock making a soft humming noise as her lips slipped over the shaft. She let her teeth graze the ridge of the head, never allowing it outside of the sweet release of her mouth. Each time her tongue reached the head, she would swirl it over the tip, her tongue ring catching lightly in the slit. Coupled with the sting of the crop as it bit into his stinging skin, it was difficult to maintain consciousness, let alone coherent thought to stop himself before he managed to cum. Maya's grip tightened on his balls no longer rolling them gently in the palm of her hand, but instead massaging them. She kept the same rhythm but slowed her pace. Maki looked up to Gunnar in time to catch him signaling Mora. He blinked hard.

The whip. He heard it before it hit, this time clipping the backs of his legs. Maki stiffened, sensing the pain that would follow. The next strike was across his shoulders. Maki cried out, pulling on the chains. As much as this hurt, it sent a spike of arousal through his entire body. He prayed Mora wouldn't stop until he had peaked. Again the whip bit into his tortured flesh followed by a burst of desire. He watched Maya's mouth as it glided across his dick, feeling the pressure building. "Don't stop." He whispered. "Neither of you." Mora began her fevered pitch, one lash following on the heels of the next. Maki could feel the blood running like small rivers down his back, his orgasm building. His breath was coming in rasping labored pants as he clamped his jaws shut to keep from begging to cum. He wanted to cover Maya's beautiful tits with his pearly white cum and rub it in with his face as he fingered her. As if on cue, Maya's pace and suction increased and she maintained a firm grip on his balls.

"I'm cumming." Maki wasn't even sure he was intelligible. Maya wrapped her fingers around the shaft just under the head and applied gentle pressure, her tongue lapping at the tip of Maki's dick until he had finished. She grinned up at him as he snapped the chains. Mora called for him to be released. He felt several hands releasing the manacles and helping him back to the throne. Mora welcomed him, one arm outspread, the other holding one of the silver glasses. Maki collapsed against her in the position he had taken to watch the show, his body completely spent. Mora smoothed a hand over Maki's head as she raised her glass in a toast and then drank.

"Good evening, dear guests. Please enjoy the rest of your evening!"

The music dropped off, the lights dimmed, and the curtains closed.