Hunger Ch. 04

Story Info
Pleasure and hopes for the future.
3.6k words
4.68
8.8k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew conscious in small, quiet steps, my senses waking up just as slowly, one by one. I felt the heat of the sun caressing the side of my face and the warmth of the two now familiar bodies pressed to my front and back. I sensed the smell of sawdust and fabric softener along with an undefinable but distinctly male scent. I heard the soft breaths of both Ben and Jerry and felt the smooth t-shirt and only slightly rougher skin that my face was pressed against. I felt my upper body pressed against, almost lying on top of, one male form, and another equally male form cradling my back and the lower parts of my body.

All that warmth made me feel like a lazy cat, leisurely lying down in that one spot of sunshine. My body longed to stretch just like a cat as well, and if I was really honest with myself the human version of someone stroking my fur wouldn't go amiss either.

I opened my eyes just a little, peering through my eyelashes. If Ben was in front of me, then that must mean that Jerry was the person glued to my backside. Come to think of it, I recognized the way he used to push himself really close.

My left arm was flung across Ben's midsection and my right one was caught between us, tingling slightly, as if I'd been sleeping on it. Jerry's hand was firmly placed on my left hip, like a buckle securing my close fit to his body.

I continued exploring the sensory information that my body was sending to my only just awakened mind; my hand sensing the lean, strong muscles of Ben's upper body; my legs enjoying the tangle with Jerry's legs; my mouth sending breaths against Ben's neck; my butt feeling the pressure of Jerry's hard groin.

I let my hand move slowly upwards searching out a strong chest and turned my face slightly to press a kiss on Ben's sweet-smelling skin, causing an extra heavy exhale from him. I pushed my butt against the growing bulge in Jerry's pants, making him curse in a low tone as he pressed himself even closer.

"Thank god you're awake!" Jerry growled behind me.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked, my voice as sleepy as the rest of me.

"An eternity..." Jerry grumbled.

"Four hours," Ben answered softly "are you feeling any better?"

"Mmmmm, much better," I mumbled pressing my nose against his neck "have you been lying here all this time?"

"Yessss..." Ben answered with a strained voice as I started kissing his neck.

"She's a right love-bundle when she's sleepy, isn't she?" Jerry mumbled as he pushed my hair away to get access to my neck.

Ben growled and pushed himself down further, his warm mouth kissing its way across my face, searching for my mouth. At the same time that Ben started pressing soft kisses on my lips, Jerry's mouth found that pleasure point on my neck that he'd been so good at finding before. My eyes almost crossed from the double pleasure and I eagerly pressed my lips harder against Ben's. It almost felt like Ben was holding himself back, his hands not straying from their fixed position around my waist. Jerry on the other hand was letting his hands wander all over the back of my body, only prevented from reaching the front of me by Ben's arms blocking his way.

My body was filled with a potent erotic energy and the feelings that were spreading through my body were like nothing I'd ever felt before. One last niggling thought about protecting myself by keeping people at a distance was quickly washed away by the flood of emotions the filled me, body, mind and soul.

I untangled my left leg and wrapped it around Ben's thighs, feeling him grow tense as I let my leg brush him all the way up, stopping just short of his drawers. Out of all of us, Ben was the only one that was partly undressed, and I could tell that even the soft cloth of my pants affected him very strongly. A hitherto unknown desire to tease and to please made me suck his tongue into my mouth at the same time as I pushed my leg up higher and used my inner thigh to caress the impressive bulge hidden beneath the soft cloth of his briefs. As if I'd found a secret, magical button, he growled, lifted me up on top of him and started kissing me with all of his might.

I thought I heard Jerry whisper "oh yes" and "finally", but I was too occupied by Ben's wonderful kisses and the way his hands seemed intent on mapping all of my body with big, ravenous sweeps. With another loud growl Ben pulled my legs apart so my pulsing, needy nether lips were centered over his hot hardness.

Too focused on the pleasure of Ben pressing against me in tiny circles, I didn't notice Jerry crawling up behind me. He pushed Ben's legs apart, which made Ben temporarily loose that wonderful gliding motion against me, and then took a hold of my body and lifted me up so I was sitting, back leaning slightly backwards, resting against his chest. Before I could complain about losing the pleasurable pressure of Ben's groin against mine, he started rubbing himself against me again. His hands were now holding my thighs, alternatingly lifting me up and pressing me close.

Jerry on the other hand, started pulling my sweater over my head, running his fingers up my back slowly, sending shivers across my skin. After gently untangling my hair and pulling the sweater off, he quickly shed his own shirt. He then pressed the full length of his upper body against my back, and a wonderful electric feeling started shooting from him to me and then back again. I moaned and pushed my pussy against Ben with all my weight and arched to reach as much of Jerry as I possibly could. The wonderful, strong hands of Jerry's unbuttoned my bra, and two appreciative male voices moaned in chorus as my humble breasts were revealed.

After a short, silent moment of complete stillness, Ben started moving with renewed fervor and Jerry started caressing his way up my stomach, slowly letting his fingers tickle their way up to the sides of my breasts. Ben's eyes went wide and dark when Jerry finally let his fingertips circle my nipples. My own reaction was to first freeze in anticipation and then as Jerry gently lifted my breasts up at the same time as his fingers squeezed my nipples, to sit down hard on Ben, my body shaking, the overwhelming feeling of the both of them quickly placing me on the edge, a breath away from a powerful release.

"Wonderful hair trigger woman" Jerry whispered into my hair as he let his right hand caress its way down my body again. This time there was nothing blocking his access to any part of my body and he slid his hand unhindered down my pants, rubbing his fingers on the outside of my panties. Less than ten flicks of his clever fingers later I came in a massive wave of pleasure, biting my tongue to prevent myself from screaming out loud.

I shut my eyes and let myself drift on the waves and aftershocks of my release, not capable of taking in my surroundings until the last burst of pleasurable energy had passed through my system. I opened my eyes to the image of Ben's shaking body and sealed eyes and my ears to Jerry's low laughter, finding that he was also shaking slightly.

Jerry pulled me off Ben and placed me on my back, looking me over with an appreciative smile on his face. He then pulled my pants and panties off and leaned back admiring my fully naked body. Glancing at Ben who was still lying on his back with his eyes closed, he shook his head and then leaned in and started kissing me, not hesitantly or in an attempt to get to know me, but fully and hungrily eating my mouth, softly biting my lips and letting his tongue dance in circles around mine. His more aggressive approach to kissing made me tense up, but before long the pleasure of his skilled mouth stopped my thoughts of his experience being so much greater than mine.

Jerry started caressing, biting and licking his way down my body, expertly finding pleasure points wherever he went. My body followed his progress, eagerly lifting towards his every touch. Quiet and not so quiet moans slipped past my lips as he traveled his slow way across the landscape of my body. Within minutes he had my whole body shaking, close to peaking once more.

His warm, wet tongue first lazily circled my nipples and then flicked them back and forth hard and quick before he sucked one of them into his mouth and used a sort of pulsating vacuum motion to create glorious friction. I whimpered loudly when he stopped pleasuring my breasts and he laughed that annoyingly soft laugh again.

"Ben," he called out with a soft voice "have you recovered yet?"

"Just barely..." Ben answered with a gravelly voice.

"You really need to see this," Jerry said, his voice eager.

I turned my face towards Ben as he climbed out of bed and pulled his clothes off completely. I only had time to admire his strong body for a short while, before my attention was once again caught by Jerry's mouth refocusing on my breasts. His suction and vibration technique quickly had me on the edge again, my body once again following his mouth as he moved further away from the wrinkled surface of the bed. Before I could reach my ultimate, pleasurable goal, Jerry quickly stopped what he was doing. I let out a frustrated growl to indicate my annoyance but as usual Jerry only laughed, before slipping off the bed. He pulled his own clothes off with quick, efficient movements and jumped back into the bed, standing on his knees close to my waiting body, but still too far away in my opinion.

I turned my head towards Ben, who was also standing on his knees close but not close enough. He was letting his eyes follow the contours of my body, his heated look caressing me and sending unexpected shivers across my skin. I looked Ben in the eyes, pleading with him to come closer, to touch me the way I needed to be touched.

"Do you want to give her the big O this time brother of mine?" Jerry asked Ben.

Ben hesitated for a couple of short seconds before quickly sliding closer. He leaned in and started pressing hot, open-mouthed kisses on my stomach and then the top of my thighs, slowly circling closer and closer to my eager lips. I couldn't wait to feel his mouth on me, and my annoyed growl corresponded with his hungry one, as he pushed my legs apart, lifted my feet over his shoulders and spread me open. After a quick, even hungrier look, he rested his head against my thigh, spread my outer lips and leaned in, licking me with slow flicks of his tongue, teasing me by getting close to where I needed him, but not close enough.

I heard Jerry's low laughter just before he leaned in and started licking and biting my nipples; two teasing male mouths now making me shake with desperate need. A low, pleading whine wound its way out from my tense body and with that they both started rocking my body with wild licking and sucking, as if they'd been waiting for that specific signal to give me all they had.

I came in a violent explosion of multicolored stars and screamed out my pleasure without any thoughts of keeping quiet.

I lay there stunned by yet another powerful release, breaths heavy and quick. When I finally opened my eyes I saw two gloriously naked men standing on their knees in front of me and two large, eager cocks pointing and waving my way. Jerry lifted his hand and showed me a ribbon of colorful plastic packages, pointed to his brother and lifted his eyebrows in a question that even I could understand. I nodded and reached my arms out towards Ben, who silently accepted one of the condoms from his brothers stash, quickly rolled it on and crawled over my body. I lifted my legs up and spread them once again, letting Ben glide close, feeling the tip of his hot cock sliding slowly into my still slightly pulsating and very wet and eager pussy. Ben moved his pelvis in circling motions, slowly gliding in and out, preparing me for his obviously larger than average cock.

"She's so tight" he muttered under his breath, sweat glistening on his wrinkled forehead.

Jerry groaned and as I turned towards him I could see his hand moving in quick strokes up and down his cock, his eyes firmly fixed on the point where Ben was pushing in and pulling out of me. Ben's efforts at relaxing me by circling and pushing his way in and out of me was now aided by my eager hand, stroking my clit with quick, hard flicks of my fingers.

"Oh god..." I heard myself whimper, again on the verge of climaxing.

"Sweet Jesus" Ben answered before lifting himself up, pulling my butt halfway up his legs and then pushing himself into me with all of his weight and all of his strength. I felt him slide deep, hitting my cervix in that one mighty shove. A short, stinging pain stopped me from climaxing right then and there, but when Ben started moving again, his movements now long and fast, not quite as deep as that first heavy thrust, I felt the first tingles of my orgasm spreading through my body. With yet another shout I came hard; my pussy gripping Ben's cock and pushing my pleasure even higher, seemingly wanting to go on forever.

Ben's movements became erratic before he stopped moving completely, his last effort concentrated on lifting my pussy up higher and pushing himself as far into me as he could possibly go, finally shouting out his release and pumping his hips, pushing deep with the same speed as his beating heart.

After catching his breath, Ben pulled out of me and flopped over on his back, his eyes shut but with a wide smile on his face. I lay there on my back, trying to catch my breath, my body exhausted but warm and still pleasantly tingly from all of the pleasure they had given me.

A warm hand started caressing my breasts again, and I realized I had forgotten about Jerry, being caught up in the pleasures that Ben had given me. I opened my eyes and smiled up into the face of Jerry, still standing on his knees beside me. He was busy fondling my breast with his left hand and stroking his now condom-covered cock with the other hand.

With deliberately slow movements, Jerry flipped me over, then lifted me up and silently let me know that he wanted me standing on all fours. Even more unfamiliar with that position, I felt myself grow tense and anxious again, but instead of pushing himself inside of me as I had expected him to do based on the hot and eager looks he'd have given me, he spread my legs wide and then lay down with his head beneath my pussy, pulling me down towards his waiting mouth, set on giving me pleasure once again.

His approach this time seemed to center on making me come as quickly as possible as he circled my clit, sucked on my inner lips, pushed his tongue inside of me and used that pulsating suction technique on my clit in a pattern that quickly drove me higher and higher until I broke in a desperate wave of pleasure.

Quickly sliding up from under me and placing himself behind me, he pressed his way inside my still quivering pussy with one strong push. He started moving with quick but long and powerful strokes and I could feel the end of my recent orgasm twining itself around the beginning of a new one; a new, powerful build-up, the end of which I was not sure that I would be able to reach in time, considering that Jerry's movements had just started to get erratic. Ben's helpful hand rubbing my clit with quick, hard up and down motions saved the day, and my voice and Jerry's mixed in a loud shout as we went shooting for the stars together.

Jerry's whispered "damn, she's absolutely lovely, can we keep her?" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep again, warm body aching pleasurably and with a wide smile on my somewhat chapped lips.

* * * * *

Four fully awake hours thinking about the warm but sleeping woman beside me had definitely been about three and a half hours too long. Lying underneath of her, rubbing my aching cock against her warm pussy had been even more of a challenge, especially after my brother had succeeded in removing her sweater and bra. Seeing Jerry's hands on her breasts had made me desperate for release, but the final blow to my self-control had been her facial expression as she came all over my brother's hand.

I had to shut my eyes and concentrate on ugly, disgusting things to prevent myself from coming in my pants, like a poor, desperate teenage boy. Jerry's laughter didn't help much as it only made me angry, and the flames of my anger seemed to feed the fire in my blood.

With great effort and helped by well-needed images of sweaty socks, puking childhood friends and other stupid things, I was able to calm myself just in time for Jerry's "you have to see this" message. Set on finishing this glorious game of lovemaking, preferably buried deep within Susan, I undressed and climbed back onto the bed.

As I carefully allowed my eyes to take in Susan's naked body, I realized she was as much of a quivering mess as I had been just minutes before. Her eyes seemed to beg me to help her and when Jerry asked me if I wanted to try to make her come it didn't take any convincing on his part, I just dived in and tried my very best to set her off and send her flying. I started out slowly, not wanting her to come too quickly, but when she let out a long, sad cry, I relented and sucked her clit in to my mouth and watched her go off like a rocket.

With my sight blurred from my heated thoughts and the images of her shaking body, Jerry had to push me to get my attention. He handed me a rubber and pointed to her body, her arms stretched out towards me, waiting. No more pushing or prompting was needed, as I quickly fixed the rubber and slid over her, pressing my thankful cock into her welcoming warmth.

Her tight pussy squeezed my cock in a strange mix of pleasure and pain, forcing me to take it slowly to prepare her for the deep strokes that I needed so badly. Moving slowly also had the added benefit of keeping my urgent need for release in check.

When she started rubbing her clit and I could feel the quivers starting in her pussy, my tight control broke and I pushed myself as fast and as hard as I could into her body, no thoughts present except a deep need to thrust faster and faster, until I exploded inside of her.

Weak from all the tension and the powerful release I pulled out of her and fell down on the bed beside her. She was looking deliciously dazed and thoroughly pleasured. I looked up at Jerry who was smiling and nodding at me. I had almost forgotten that he was there.

I lay there, completely drained, as Jerry turned Susan over, caressed and licked her and finally started fucking her with long, hard thrusts. She seemed to be reaching for another orgasm, and I pushed my willing hand between her legs and rubbed her as fast as I could, happy when she screamed out her joy, her voice almost not audible beneath the stretched out pleasure shout of my brother's.

She fell asleep instantly, lying on her stomach, with a happy smile on her face. I pulled the covers over her and watched her for mere minutes before I fell asleep beside her, feeling content, happy and sated.

* * * * *

They were both sleeping like two happy children and I couldn't help but laugh at them; a friendly laugh full of surprisingly large amounts of love. Of course I loved my brother, but could it be that I had started on that rocky road with Susan as well?

As I sat looking at them I silently contemplated what we had now started. A normal, two persons only relationship hadn't been working so far in my life, but I couldn't quite trick myself into believing that adding an extra person in the mix would lead to only good things. Unfortunately the opposite would probably be true, adding complications in every aspect of our lives.

If we could keep the relationship on a purely physical level, we would probably be able to survive as long as passion ran as hot as it presently was. I shook my head at the thought, knowing that my brother probably wanted to have it all, sex and love and eternal happiness.

12