Hunger Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are the odds that these boxes all contain the same sort of things?" he asked softly.

"I don't know," I answered "but I think you should put these two back and let her unpack those boxes herself."

"Spoil-sport" Jerry muttered, but after looking one last time at the two beautiful pleasure items, he did as I said.

With one last look at her bedroom, I walked out of there shortly followed by Jerry, both of us physically leaving the boxed, hand-labelled treasure of Susan's, our minds still completely fixed on the idea of it, almost drowning in mental images of her pleasuring herself, lying on the smooth, cool sheets that Jerry had made the bed with, perhaps pressing her face into one of those pillows I had arranged, trying to silence scream after pleasured scream.

"Hell" I muttered as my body reacted fast and strong to the images my mind was conjuring.

"Right there with you" Jerry laughed, seeing or sensing what was happening to me.

We walked back into the kitchen, the restlessness in my body now mixed with sexual tension. I couldn't sit, but leaned back against the counter, staring down at the obvious bulge in my trousers, shaking my head at the thoughts that were now filling my mind; wonderful images of me teasing Susan, tickling her senses with one pleasure tool after another, pushing her into climax after climax.

Desire filled me to the point of pain as I started walking slowly towards the bathroom, arms and legs shaking from the need to hold and caress my woman.

I softly and silently pushed the door open to look at her, her head and neck barely showing above the surface of the bubbly water. I walked up to the side of the bathtub, fell down on my knees, pushed her hair back and leaned in to press a kiss to the side of her neck. As I let my mouth glide over her neck up to her face she lifted a wet hand to run her fingers through my hair and then leaned her head back slightly, opening her eyes to look me straight into the eyes.

"Ben" she whispered and leaned back in, pressing her warm, wet lips to mine; kissing me softly and gently.

The pressing arousal that had forced me into the bathroom, was still present but very much gentled by the way she had carefully caressed and kissed me, the way her eyes were shining with something I didn't dare express.

A soft exhale from somewhere near the door made us part and I turned my face towards Jerry. I could almost feel the anxiousness that was radiating from his whole being. With three whispered words, Susan eased his worries.

"Jerry, come here" she said and held out her hand to him.

My brother didn't need much urging, but stepped closer and fell down on his knees beside me, taking Susan's hand and pressing a kiss to its wet surface, laughing softly as tiny bubbles tickled his nose.

"You should know that one of my secrets is that I hunger for one particular brand of ice cream; and just as I'm sure that the chocolate has to be accompanied by cherries, I have decided that Ben goes so very well with Jerry and that I hunger equally much for the both of you." she whispered with slow words, her voice vibrating slightly from some deep emotion.

My sigh of relief was accompanied by Jerry's and if I hadn't been sitting on the floor, that same relief would have probably sent me there, my body going from tense to relaxed in just a few seconds. I leaned my head against Susan's forehead, breathing out.

"Thank god" I whispered.

I felt Jerry moving beside me and looked up to see him standing up, starting to get undressed. I looked back at Susan, finding her eyes staring admiringly at my brother's body as he revealed it, bit by bit. I contemplated my feelings, finding surprisingly little jealousy swimming around in what seemed to be an ocean of attraction and love.

As Jerry carefully slipped into the tub, his body pushing water over the sides of it, I quickly stepped back and started removing my own clothes, pushing the heap of clothes further away from the tub and the watery mess we were bound to make - a two seat bath tub not being exactly dimensioned for the three of us.

I walked up to the edge of the tub, just as Jerry pulled Susan into his arms, leaving the space where she'd just been sitting empty for me to glide into. Warm water enveloped me slowly and I leaned back to enjoy what was happening in front of me; seeing Jerry kissing Susan's neck and shoulders, imagining his hands, hidden in the bubbly water, caressing Susan's butt, lifting and parting her butt cheeks, pressing her pussy against his hard cock.

With a groan I started rubbing my own eager erection, watching as Jerry started kissing Susan with hot open-mouthed kisses, seeing how Susan pressed her chest against Jerry's, imagining the way her hard nipples would feel gliding in soapy delight against my own chest. I saw Jerry lift Susan up and bring her down gently, in one slow motion seating her on his dick. He then lifted her up and held her still as he started pushing himself in and out of her in quick, deep thrusts, every push and pull sending both breaths of pleasure out of Susan's mouth and waves of water out of the tub.

I could feel my balls tightening and slight tingles running up my shaft, as I imagined how her pussy would squeeze my cock if I let her ride me, her strong, long legs letting her set a quick pace as she used me to find her own pleasure. I squeezed the base of my cock; my thoughts, the images I saw in front of me and the feeling of my hand bringing me ever closer to release.

I watched the up and down motion of the couple in front of me and sensing that Jerry was close to the edge, struggling to keep going, I rose up on my knees and glided closer. Jerry saw me coming and nodded to me before he quickly lifted Susan up and to the side to hand her over to me. I lifted her up, my hands in the hollows of her knees, my arms supporting her thighs and in one smooth move I let her butt glide down my stomach before pushing my cock into the warm heaven of her sweet pussy, feeling her pulsate slightly around me.

Rising up to stand fully on my knees I pushed her forwards, forcing her to stand on her knees as well. I locked my hands around her hips and pushed her back and forth at the same time as I pressed my cock into her in strong, greedy thrusts. Realizing I wouldn't be able to keep that pace up for very long, I released my tight hold of her right hip, and pushed my fingers between her legs, swiping her hard clit with soft caresses until I felt her inner muscles squeeze my cock in a too pleasurable way. With a curse I handed her back to Jerry and rubbed myself until I came hard, spraying my seed into the water.

Through half-closed eyelids I saw Jerry push himself into Susan again, keeping her orgasm going until he lifted her off and came with a growl, hips high, his seed spraying the lower parts of her, before they both fell back into the water, completely sated.

I stepped out of the bath and started the shower, my aim to get us all cleaned up and straight into bed. As I stepped into the shower, I saw my brother and the woman we loved get out of the tub with stiff movements, following my example. One by one we showered and dried off, then aimed our tired but happy selves towards Susan's bedroom.

Her joy when she saw the finished bedroom and the way she told me she absolutely loved the storage space made me happy. But not as happy as when we finally lay down in the soft bed together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

12