Hunger Ch. 06

Story Info
Everything's going to be alright.
6.1k words
4.66
8.6k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that first wonderful weekend I knew my decision to open myself up to love and life had been the right one. We spent long hours talking about anything and everything; we ate the delicious food that Ben lovingly prepared; we caressed, massaged and touched each other every chance we got. My heart and soul swam in the warmth of feelings that were precious and new and my body gloried in the attention we all gave it. I was being nourished not just by wonderful comfort food, but by warm hugs, sweet caresses and beautiful lovemaking.

I hadn't realized exactly how much I'd been missing out on in my rather lonely life. I had convinced myself that my life was full and I everything I needed, beautiful art I could lovingly run my fingers across, music that filled up my senses; everything I'd been carefully collecting for so long.

Jerry made me realize that there was nothing more beautiful than the human body; the pure shape and feel of a living, breathing person made art seem bland and lifeless. Ben made me realize that the sound of a human voice, flowing like a soft caress or burning like hot fire, made music seem like overdesigned mathematical constructions.

Not quite ready to give up my world of music and art, I experimented; finding that certain types of music could sharpen the feelings that the brothers generated in me. Soft, slow tones would also make for soft, slow lovemaking and quicker, sharper beats would make for more active, vigorous sex activities; and I loved it all.

I found that a caress could feel different, depending on what part of your hands – or the rest of your body – you used, in what pattern and with what speed, the amount of pressure applied and a lot of other small but important things. The thought hit me that the softest part of any human body was nothing compared to the cold smoothness of some of the beautiful fabrics that I owned. After hunting down some of my most cherished underwear, scarfs and sheets a happy afternoon of exploring ensued.

My thirst for knowledge about everything sensual and sexual knew no bounds, and both of the brothers were helpfully giving me all the information I could possibly need by simply showing me or by answering the questions I dared ask.

Ben had finally told me that they'd opened the boxes with my toys, and we spent some hours unpacking, storing and – yes – trying some of them out. In the end we all had our personal favorites but even Jerry had to admit that it would take more than one day to test all of them. When he solemnly swore he would get through them all – someday, Ben and I looked at each other and started laughing loudly at the very decisive, focused look on Jerry's face.

When Monday morning came I woke up as a new woman, rich from hundreds of new experiences, feeling warm and loveable in a way I had never done before. The urge to stay in bed for the rest of my life was strong, but a complete personality change doesn't happen over just one weekend. I still had a job to go to, and considering how much time the brother's had spent taking care of me they probably did too.

When I had showered and dressed in a gray skirt and blouse I was treated to breakfast, which I ate enthusiastically, pretending not to notice the brothers silently communicating with each other.

"You're not going to work, are you?" Jerry asked with a frown.

I nodded and continued eating.

"No you're not," Ben stated harshly "it's not safe! That man might still be hanging around, waiting to get his hands on you again!"

"You haven't recovered fully yet," Jerry said shaking his head "you should give it a few more days! Have you looked at your face today?"

I knew that it would be completely safe for me to go to work, but I had to agree that perhaps I wasn't quite as recovered as I thought I would to be. After taking one last long look at my colorful face I finally conceded and logged on from home to work my way through the most critical tasks. After a couple of hours of comfortably structured work I called my boss and we decided I would be back in the office by Wednesday; I was still "an important spoke in the well-oiled machinery of C&C Financial Management".

As I had done a couple of times over the weekend, I also made a quick call to Mary to see if she had any news about Rose, but she cancelled my call and when I called Rose there was no answer. I worried, but didn't really know how to help with a situation I didn't know that much about. I hoped Mary would call as soon as she could, as I had asked her to in messages, both spoken and texted.

After hours of productive work, now and then interrupted by thoughts of my lovely weekend, I yawned, stretched and laughed when I felt the ache in my stiff muscles. Allowing my mind to drift away for just a short moment, I realized that we hadn't spent any talking about the future. In fact, I didn't even know when I would see them again. I thought back to the two long kisses I had gotten as they said goodbye in the morning and with a smile and a nod I decided chances were good that I'd see them again that evening.

I guess it wasn't really surprising when I feel asleep in the sofa some hours later, my exhausted body and whirling mind needing some time to regroup and recover. I slept for at least an hour before Ben woke me up as he slid into the sofa, lifted my head and placed it in his lap.

"Hey," I whispered as I righted myself and leaned in close, resting my head on his shoulder "how's your day been?"

"Productive but somewhat unfocused," he answered, keeping his voice as low as mine "this is a nick from a saw, when I started thinking about that green half-cup underwear thing of yours; and that blue nail there is from where I accidently hit myself when I started thinking about the many uses of silk scarfs..."

I laughed softly thinking about the way I had been interrupted by thoughts all day long. I guess sitting by a computer was a lot safer than handling tools or heavy machinery.

I sat beside Ben in silence thinking about the short time we had known each other, the many things that had happened and how utterly safe and comfortable he made me feel. Those feelings of trust and friendship were now heavily mixed with large amounts of attraction and lust. I felt the first tingles of arousal spread through my body, heating my blood as I turned my face into his neck and pressed my nose to his neck to breathe him in. I kissed his neck and felt his body tense up, that lovely telltale sign that showed me that what I did affected him. Before I could kiss him once more he leaned back slightly to look at me, his eyes dark and a wry smile on his face.

"Umm," he said "as lovely as that feels I should tell you that Jer and I talked about some rules... about, you know... us and you... and well, you know... one on one time."

"Yes?" I asked, still wanting to hold and touch him, but keeping myself in check.

"And for now we thought it would be best to not engage in any ehh... activities unless all of us are present."

I laughed, my just recently discovered streak of wickedness urging me to test his resolve. Before I could quite literally throw myself at him, he jumped out of the sofa muttering something under his breath about brothers being late from work.

"I brought groceries, let's make some dinner" he threw back at me as he walked into the kitchen.

I leaned back in the sofa, shortly enjoying the feelings of empowerment that Ben's reactions were giving me, quickly realizing that using that power without respect for his or Jerry's thoughts, opinions and feelings would go against everything I believed in.

I helped Ben in the kitchen as much as I could, my inexperience limiting me to chopping vegetables and mixing a salad dressing. I watched Ben as he quickly made a dough, that he said would normally rest in the fridge for a couple of hours, then as he turned that dough into several round disks which he covered with seasoned tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, salami and olives.

The doorbell rang as Ben put the pizzas in the oven and I walked to the door to let Jerry in, just then realizing that he didn't have a key to let himself in with; one more 'how do we go on from here' thing we needed to discuss. Jerry gave me a quick hug and a kiss on my forehead before he took my hand and walked me back into the kitchen.

We talked and laughed our way through dinner, keeping the subjects as light and entertaining as the food was heavy and filling. As we cleaned up after dinner, I slipped in my resolve to keep to the mood light and told them I'd be going back to work in two days' time.

The brothers were not happy about my decision and started making plans to match their work schedule against mine, so that I would always have one of them around for protection; like a poor defenseless child.

I stared at them as they were talking; realizing that I hadn't told them about the self-defense classes Mary had forced me to take when she heard about my early and late hours at work. The only reason why I hadn't defended myself against my co-worker was mostly because of shock, and also the fact that I thought the two big burly security guards would be able to stop him. I didn't need two new guards protecting me, making me go all passive and soft, I needed to buck up and take care of my own butt.

"Stop," I said, my voice loud and decided "I can protect myself, you know!"

Ben lifted an eyebrow and looked at me, doubt in his eyes. Jerry just reached out, touched the side of my face and shook his head.

I walked away with an annoyed huff and was followed by "but you must realize we only want to keep you safe" and "please let us help you" sentences all the way into my bedroom. Standing by my bed looking up at their pleading faces I decided that it would probably be best to show them. I took a hold of Jerry's hand and pulled him close and then flipped him over, making him land on the bed with a surprised little "whoa" sound. In a quick move I surprised Ben with a leg behind his legs and a slight push, unbalancing him and steering him so that he landed on the bed beside and partly across Jerry.

"I can protect myself!" I said and crossed my arms across my chest.

Ben got out of bed and reached out to help Jerry up. Jerry winced slightly, having been hit by one of Ben's sharp elbows. They looked at each other and then back at me, Jerry's face quickly covered by a wide smile.

"Again!" Jerry said as he stepped closer.

I happily obliged by sidestepping him, kicking his legs from under him and pushing him back onto the bed.

"It's disturbing how sexy that was" Ben whispered in my ear before he locked his arms around mine from behind, trying to restrict my movements. I let my body go slack, the weight of my body making him loose his grip, then quickly rolled away, turned and kicked his kneecap, making him fall to the floor with a muttered curse.

"I'm sorry," I cried as I crawled closer "I didn't mean to hurt you, not that badly anyway!"

"I'm ok," Ben answered his voice a bit rough from the pain "or I'll be in a minute or two. And I'm happy you aimed for my knee and not my groin..."

"But I think she proved her point kind of well; she doesn't need us to babysit her." Jerry told Ben, whilst trying but failing to suppress the laughter bubbling in his voice.

With a grunt Ben got up from the floor, unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Now, I need someone to kiss this pain away" he said, turning an innocently smiling face my way.

I crawled up to him and in between his legs turning my face upwards to receive his warm, laughing kiss. After giving him that one short kiss I pushed away slightly and started kissing his knee, following the curve of his kneecap up towards his thigh, liking the way he tensed as my kisses searched their way ever higher and higher.

"I bet you're sorry she didn't kick you in the balls now, aren't you" Jerry laughed as I stopped kissing Ben's leg, not sure how to go on from there.

"I don't really know how to..." I whispered "I've never..."

Ben pulled me up onto his legs and into his arms. He held me and pressed a kiss to my temple, his whole body telling me "it's ok, don't worry about it".

Jerry glided up beside us and looked at my probably sad-looking face, a thoughtful expression on his own.

"Do you want to play a game?" he said with a low voice "It's a version of ' Simon Says', where I get to tell you what to do to my brother."

I looked at him, trying to see if he was joking, but he seemed sincere. Thinking about it for a short while I realized that this was his way of making things less awkward for me, a way for him to teach me some of the things he knew, things that I quite frankly wanted to know. I nodded and stood up, letting him pull me in for a quick hug and kiss.

"Can we move one of your big armchairs in here?" he asked and when I nodded he motioned for Ben to come help him out.

The chair was swiftly moved to the bedroom and placed in front of the bed. Jerry explained he would be sitting there, giving us both – but mostly me – instructions. The first instruction he gave us was to get undressed. He kept his own clothes on; the chair and the clothes would make him stay in place and not get involved in the activities on the bed, he explained.

"Ben, lie down on the bed, on your stomach!" Jerry commanded.

With a shrug, Ben did what his brother told him to, placing himself back up in the center of the bed.

"Susan, climb up on the bed and just lie down on top of him for a short while and let his skin warm yours for a short while."

I did as he said, letting my body glide up the back of Ben's body, placing my arms on his arms, my face on top of his head, my chest against his back and my legs on top of his, my feet not quite reaching his. The warmth of Ben spread across my cool skin and I realized that Jerry had somehow understood that I'd grown cold from uncertainty and perhaps even some parts fear. I felt myself grow calm and could then sense the tingles of arousal shooting through my body, raising the hairs on my body, making the parts of me that touched Ben buzz as if hit by electricity.

Closing my eyes, I pressed my face into Ben's hair, enjoying the tickling sensation and the smell of his shampoo, almost completely masking his own smell. The feeling of my body relaxing at the same time as it responded to his nearness by tensing was strange but very, very pleasant. I let myself sink into the signals my body was sending, intent on storing the moment away with all impressions intact. Who'd have known such a simple thing as just pressing your body to another person's, lying completely still, could make you feel so many things and so deeply.

I heard Ben's soft breaths grow faster with my increasing arousal and it made me wonder if skin on skin contact enabled communication in a way I didn't know of, my body somehow telling Ben's body of its reactions, synchronizing our passionate response.

Having completely forgotten about our puppet master, I was awoken from my thoughts by a laughing voice telling me to climb away from my oh-so-comfortable resting place.

"Stand on your knees, with your legs spread wide, your knees placed on the outsides of Ben's. Mmmm... that's right. Start kissing your way from his neck down the center of his back." Jerry said, his voice going a bit rough as he finished his speech.

I realized that my position on my hands and knees, legs spread wide, gave Jerry an interesting view to rest his eyes on and as I leaned in to press kisses to Ben's neck and back, I heard both of them hum in appreciation.

"When you reach his butt, crawl down some and swing your hair across his cheeks. Yesss... just like that!" Jerry told me with a low voice that again turned a bit ragged as I did what he said.

"Now, kiss first his left butt-cheek, then his right – slowly!" the instructions continued.

I enjoyed both the way my kisses made Ben tremble slightly and the way Jerry's voice shook as he asked me to continue, and to lick my way back up Ben's body.

"Let your nipples tickle his back as you lean in to kiss his neck. Mmm... just like that" Jerry told me, his voice as tense as Ben's muscled back.

"Now climb up higher and sit down on his butt, let him feel your pussy-lips..." Jerry almost choked out "... and then climb off and come here for a second."

As I walked the few steps to Jerry he told his brother to turn around and lie on his back. I almost felt the hot looks Ben were sending my way as I stood, trembling slightly, in front of Jerry. He reached out and stroked his way up between my thighs, aiming for my warm pussy. As his fingers found me wet and willing he groaned, separated my lips and rubbed his thumb across my clit, once, twice, three times before he gently pushed me away and pointed me towards the bed again.

Jerry had to clear his throat a couple of times before he continued his instructions, letting me know that he wanted me to sit far down, between Ben's feet and that he wanted me to gently trail my nails down the outsides of his brother's legs.

I did as I was told, and as I ran my hands downwards from the top of Ben's thighs down the full length of his legs, my eyes were fixed on the erection in front of me, no longer afraid of the idea of approaching it with my mouth, but quietly wondering how in the world I would be able to fit it all.

"Now, run your fingers softly up Ben's leg and let your thumbs caress the insides of his legs, slowly. And when you reach his balls, let your thumbs continue up, trailing their way all the way to the top of his dick." Jerry told me, his words a bit hurried.

I did what Jerry said, following his further instructions to climb up and sit down just below the kneecap of Ben's right leg and to kiss my way across his stomach, letting my hair trail over the straining erection below it.

"Now, make your tongue as wide as you can and lick your way from the base of his dick up to the top of it, softly." Jerry pushed out through gritted teeth.

I did that as he told me first once, then twice and then a third time, before Jerry found his voice again to give me another instruction. Ben was holding on to the bedcovers and his hips were rising towards my face, trying to reach my lips as I sat back slightly, listening to a half-whispered command.

I made my tongue thin and hard and started running it back and forth in a swirling pattern from the base of Ben's erection to the tip of it, then started running my tongue in soft circles around the glans and finally licking the slit softly, tasting the pre-cum collecting there, finding that I liked the slightly tangy, salty taste.

"Oh god," Jerry said with a low voice before continuing his instructions "use your right hand to lift his dick up, then open your mouth and put the top part of it in your mouth, just as far as it will go without it feeling uncomfortable. Once you get used to the feeling, start moving your head up and down."

At first I moved slowly, hesitantly but soon followed the speed that Ben was moving his hips in.

"Now, as you move your head upwards, suck the top of his dick, first softly and then increase the suction after a couple of motions, slowly working yourself up to suck almost as hard as you possibly can. Ben will let you know if it's too hard." Jerry said, his voice hoarse.

I continued my up and down motion, following Jerry's instructions; Ben's hands touching the sides of my face to signal that I should stop increasing the suction, his hips pumping up and down, helping me keep the speed that he needed. Finally losing some of his tight control, he grabbed my head and pressed his erection into my mouth almost making me choke, stroking fast and deep four, five, six times, before he pushed my face away and came in three quick, hard pulses, spraying his seed across his upper body.

12