Hunger For Love: The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow flinched, "Morphin!" she exclaimed, immediately covering her ears. "Why are you shouting?"

"I did n...Oh God, please tell me you didn't hear that."

"I heard it," she glared at him. "And it was loud."

Morphin groaned. He immediately understood what's going on. TheMood Perception that he passed on her had developed intoMind Reading.

"Okay, Morphin," she said. "What's going on?"

"Nothing." He still insisted though it was pointless. Lies no longer work on her.

"Let go of me, Morphin," she demanded.

"No." He tried to stop her but she overpowered him and freed herself from his hold.

The next expression that she made was unbearable.

The moment the hideous scene unraveled to her, Willow immediately fell on her knees and cried. She was about to cover her face with her hands but ceased when she found them covered so much with fresh blood. She cried even more.

"I killed them," she breathed. "I killed them."

Morphin kneeled in front of her, cupping her face with his hands, he focused her attention towards him. "Listen to me, love. It's okay. You just did what you had to do in order to live. There's nothing wrong with that."

"I killed them, Morphin. I killed them! How can you say that there's nothing wrong with that?"

"Listen Willow, you're a vampire now. And not just a vampire, you're a Berserker. And a Berserker kills to live."

Willow drew a ragged breath as she remembered Morphin telling her about how harsh his life was. How cruel. At that time she'd thought that he was just exaggerating.

Now she understood.

He was right. The Berserker inside her was satisfied even though the girl in her was horrified. The two part of her were at war and at peace.

How could she think like that? Those had been people that she killed. No, kill was an understatement. She butchered them like animals.

She sobbed even harder. She wiped her mouth so hard that it almost rub her skin off. "I can't get the taste of blood out of my mouth."

"Get used to it," said Morphin. "You'll taste more of that sooner or later."

"I don't want to."

"You have to. To control the Berserker you must sate it. If you oppose, it will destroy you."

"But..."

"No buts, Willow," he stopped her. "I'm not gonna let you die. I already lost you once and I'm not going to let that happen again, even if it means sacrificing hundreds or thousands. I don't care. For me, your life is more valuable than that."

Willow buried her face on his chest. "I don't know what to do. I'm scared. I'm so scared."

Morphin wrapped his arms around her and held her close in comfort. "It's all right," he said, stroking her hair. "I've got you."

"Take me home now, Morphin," she pleaded. "I want to go home."

"Yes," he said, kissing her forehead.

The night had been long for her already. Too long to be exact, and all she wants right now is to be back on her little sanctuary where she can feel secure and at peace in Morphin's arms.

Morphin Teleported them inside her room's shower. Twisting the nozzle, the warm water sprayed on them, washing the bloods and dirt that are covering their bodies.

Willow moaned on the ecstatic relief. "Oh God, that feels good."

Morphin turned her around, took the soap and began washing her back. Willow instantly shivered from his touch. It feels better than the first time that they bathe together. Unlike the first, her body is more welcoming for him, and she can't even have enough.

And then she heard his unspoken words again along with the feeling of his hardened erection pressing against her buttocks. Willow bit her lip. She surely loved that idea. "Let's do it," she said over shoulder.

"Do what?"

She faced him. "You know that I mean. It didn't happen on the first chance, so let's do it now."

Morphin looked down and sighed. "We can't."

She shrugged. "Why not?"

"Because the moment is wrong, I'm so troubled and you're adjusting. Whichever angle you'll see it, this is the worst time to do or even think anything sexually related."

Grabbing his shoulders, she spun them and pinned him against the wall. "I beg your pardon?"

"What did I say?" he frowned and tried to free himself from her hold but failed since she's stronger than him now.

"You said that this is a wrong moment," she said. "And I'm claiming an insult for that, because for me, each single moment that I spend with you are the greatest times of my life."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like that. And...I also feel the same way."

Her smile returned. "Maybe you just need a little persuasion."

She kneeled down before him and get to her task. She wrapped her hand around his massive erection and probed his length with her fingers. Morphin groaned in satisfaction, Willow grinned in delight.

She then pulled Morphin and impaled him into her waiting mouth. His hands immediately grabbed her hair.

Morphin hissed and Willow sucked to bring more of him into her mouth. Her hands on his hips in an instant, drawing him closer, deeper down her throat. Morphin growled as she took him all in, making swallowing motions against his hard length before slowly removing him from her mouth grazing her teeth lightly along his entire member.

"I love this, Morphin" she breathed as she ran her tongue along the underside. "You taste so good," she planted a wet kiss on his tip. "I can do this forever."

"Please go on," he begged. "Please...before I change my mind.

Willow giggled and swallowed him down again, pressing and rubbing her face against his groin as far as possible. Morphin started taking slow, gentle, and controlled thrust against her mouth but immediately turned into a frantic thrusting when Willow increased her pace.

"Willow!" he grated as his hips moved in tandem with her head movements. And every time he thrust into her mouth, he reached the back of her throat and further.

Willow moaned as she tightened her grip on his hips. She took one final and powerful suckling causing Morphin's undoing.

Morphin roared and Willow moaned as his hot seed shot down her throat. He took a few weak thrusts into her mouth before stumbling back, panting. Morphin leaned his back against the tiled wall, supporting him from going down.

Willow stood and faced the now breathless Morphin. "Now, do you still doubt me?"

He slowly and weakly shook his head. "No, never."

She kissed his cheek and whispered, "You taste really good by the way."

Morphin growled. And like a shot, he grabbed her by the waist and they landed on the bathroom floor.

Willow couldn't breathe as he dipped his head down and tease her left breast. His whiskers grazed her skin and sent shivers all over her while his tongue punished her with pleasure. He was so ferocious that he can almost devour her.

Ecstasy assailed her. And while his hungry mouth works on her breast, his hands had also started doing their parts. His left grabbed her right breast, massaging and pinching her nipples while the other had made its way down to her core.

She screamed when he entered two fingers inside her, stroking her delicate flesh. And then he moved down replacing his fingers with his mouth. Her breasts tightened in response.

Morphin growled as he tasted her. He licked and suckled her up, sliding his fingers deep inside her, wringing her with more waves of pleasure.

And in one hot moment, she gripped his hair and shuddered. Morphin laughed in triumph as he continued to lick and pleasure her until he'd drained every last bit of her orgasm from her.

When she was finished, he flipped her into her hands and knees and parted her legs. Willow couldn't breathe when he entered her. Roughly gripped her hips, he slammed hard inside her.

"Ah God! Yes!" she screamed as he plunged all the way in, hitting her G-spot so hard she came then and there.

"You like that, my little girl?"

"Yes, yes," Willow moaned, shaking from the intensity of her sixth successive orgasm. "I love it, please give me more. I need more."

A powerful thrust slammed into her. She gasped at the deepness of his penetration. Her breasts tingled as he drove himself deeper and deeper inside her.

"Grab my hair," she panted.

"What?"

"I said grab my hair!" she repeated in a more demanding tone.

Morphin complied and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back as he took her as rough as he could.

Willow shrieked and screamed in pleasure as he ravaged her. The night that she spent with the Berserker Morphin was the best that she had and she feared that if Morphin returned to his former self is that she won't be able to experience the same intensity of passion that she shared with him.

But now, that doubt is past history. Frenzied or not, there's no difference. The intensity, the hunger, and the passion are not just the same but even stronger.

Willow screamed as she came again. "Bite me!" She offered her neck as he continually buck hard against her. When he pierced her flesh and drunk her blood, she came again with an anguish cry as he also found his own release and buried himself so deeply inside her as he shook.

With a last shuddering groan while still slowly thrusting, he collapsed behind her. But it wasn't uncomfortable. It was relieving. "Okay, I'll take it back," he said between panted breaths. "This is definitely not a wrong time."

She laughed. "Told you."

Burying his lips against the nape of her neck, he said, "So what do you want to do next?"

Willow bit her lips as he felt him growing hard inside her again. "A bath and more feast, 10 to 12 sessions perhaps before I get thirsty again."

Nibbling her earlobe, he said, "Hmmm...I like that."

END

12