Hungry Eyes and Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The innocent routine was working like a charm on him and judging by the slight bulge in his jeans she knew he was thinking about her. Reaching up he had to push on his tip toes just a little and for a man that stood 6'7 that was saying something. Unscrewing the bulb he handed it to her and she quickly put the new one in his hand and let her fingertips drag along his wrist before letting go. "Thanks so much!" She clapped her hands when the light came on and he could see down the steps to the basement. "You should get a light for the bottom of the steps, too." Mya simply nodded and led him to the front door where he stopped and looked at her. "That really was an amazing show." Mya gave him a hug for his troubles and nodded "It's my favorite show in the world!" He smirked and ran a fingertip down her spine and whispered in her ear "Extremely sexy...." She quickly backed up and looked up at him with wide eyes and her bottom lip pressed between her pearly white teeth. "I didn't think you liked Dancing With The Stars THAT much Aleksandr." He turned a light shade of red and stepped out onto her porch and stopped once more. "Alek; everybody calls me Alek." He nodded then cut back across her lawn and disappeared into his house once again and slammed the door shut.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? How do you tease me so fucking much and keep me right where you want to all the god damn time? Fuck!" Storming into the kitchen he pulled out the turkey he roasted last night and cut it up and made a sandwich and threw it on the bread and slapped a piece of cheese on it and called that good. Eating slowly he thought more about her and the more he thought about it the more he became consumed by lust. Shoving himself out of his chair he threw what was left in the trash then went to his room to take a nap or at least try to.

Mya sat in her kitchen with a fork in hand trying to eat a piece of chicken she had made the night before but it was more playing with it and poking at it than actually eating it. Her attention was on the pool as the night slowly began to set in and the pool lights automatically kicked on along with the heater causing the crystal clear water to glow and steam like a scene straight out of a ghost movie. She abandoned her plate and put on some music and tried to clean up, quickly eradicating him from her mind.

For a beautiful girl on a Saturday night she had absolutely nothing to do; nothing but tease the attractive neighbor and give him 'shows' but tonight it had to be different. There was a sexual tension steadily building and it was going to explode so she devised a plan. Tip-toeing out of her front door she eased it shut though that was the easy part. Sneaking around the side of his house she pushed open the gate, stopping and sucking in a breath through her teeth when the chain link gate made a loud creek. Mya sucked in a breath and wiggled her way through the small opening and left it open just in case she needed a fast escape though she highly doubted it; Alek needed her as badly as she needed him. Sitting down in one on one of the patio chairs she beamed when he stopped dead in his tracks in the kitchen and in the very spot he saw her naked for the first time. Sliding his glass door open he swallowed hard and cleared his throat "What can I help you with now, Mya?" She didn't answer him with words only with one bold move. Undoing each of the buttons on her beige trench coat she opened it up to expose her nude body for him to see. "Do you like to watch, Alek?" His throat became dry and his brain suddenly stopped functioning. "Do you enjoy it when I undress and swim in my pool?" Again, his words wouldn't come and all he could do was drink in the sight of her body. "I know you like to watch...you don't have to answer me. I know you like it...I know you want me...and I know what you did with my underwear. By the way why did you give them back? I wanted to give you a...present." Pulling up a chair he sat across from her and forced himself to speak. "I just wanted you to know what your present did to me. I know you know what I did with them. Why are you-" "In your back yard? In your patio chair instead of mine?" He nodded and she giggled in return "I thought that since you liked to watch me...that I could make it extra special."

His head was spinning and he almost couldn't believe this was real. Reaching out a shaking hand he touched her thigh only to have her push it away. "No Alek...you like to watch. I want you to watch me...it's not just a turn on for you, you know." Standing up he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to him making her whimper from the force of it. "I have watched you enough, Mya. You are right I love to watch but when you show up in my back yard you can't honestly expect me to believe you only want to fuck yourself while I watch." The innocence that once adorned her face was gone and replaced by lust and hunger. Laying her down beside the pool he took her jacket off completely and kissed her roughly, his tongue pushing past her lips and exploring her hot mouth. Pulling back from the kiss he lowered his mouth to her nipples that he had longed to suck on ever since he saw the pierced pebbles gleaming in the moonlight and suckled hard on each one, biting and nibbling them to force more moans from her and when he got exactly what he wanted it was time to go lower. He shoved her thighs apart and took in the sweet scent of her cunt to find that it was ten times as intoxicating as her panties. Touching her soft folds with the tip of his tongue he traced them slowly and shuddered when the taste of her coated his tongue. He parted her delicate lips and gasped at the sight of the soft pink treasure that he had waited what seemed like a lifetime to plunder. Licking up and down slowly he flicked her clit each chance he got.

His eyes gleamed when her hand found his hair and pulled him in tighter against her and her hips ground against his tongue and mouth. "Oh Alek!" Was all she could get out between frantic breaths and moans that were steadily growing louder. Taking her pierced clit between her lips he suckled hard on it and forced his middle finger inside of her, fucking her furiously to bring her to her first orgasm of the night. "A...lek...pl...ease!" He shook his head when she begged him and she didn't even have to tell him what she was begging for. Instead he added another finger and forced her to come for him. The sight of her orgasm was one to truly behold and that was saying something. Her legs quivered, her hips bucked, her toes curled, and she screamed so loud he thought the neighbors on the next block would hear her sounds of pleasure. It was only then that he started undressing and she abruptly stopped him and did it for him. Pushing him on his back she undid his drawstrings with her teeth then pulled them down along with his boxers and gasped when she caught the first sight of his full 9 inches hard and anxiously awaiting her attention. She straddled his lap and nestled his cock between her soaking wet folds and rocked her hips, grinding slowly and crying out each time the tip of him brushed against her clit. "Only...fair. You mmmmade me...beg..." Gripping her hips he stopped her and glared. "Ride me or I'm putting you on your back and fucking you. Now." His words went unheeded and she ground against him a little more and just when he was about to flip her over she rose up and quickly guided him inside of her and impaled herself down on him forcing every inch deep inside of her. Mya had never taken so much inside of her and the feel of him stretching her so much was enough to make her move slowly instead of the pace she was sure he was expecting.

Sucking in hard breaths when her cunt clenched so tightly and hotly around him he lifted his hips to help her set a pace she could handle and she quickly stopped him and set it herself, bouncing hard on him, crying out when she angled her hips just right the head of him clashed against the tiny pleasure center deep inside of her forcing her close to the edge almost ready to orgasm for the second time tonight. Aleksandr couldn't take not being able to be on top of her and rolled her over right when she came down on him and drew back until he was barely inside of her and slammed in deep working his hips to hit her sweet spot and quickly found it. "Oh fuck! So fucking good Mmmya...fucking perfect!" Keeping up the furious pace he shuddered when the sound of skin slapping skin and her moans had him forcing himself not to come but it was no use. The sweetest sound he heard was her few words but those few words were huge. "Alek! Alekkkk I'm gunna! Ffffuuuuccck!" She screamed his name until her voice went silent and her orgasm rocketed through her making her so much hotter and tighter around him. "That's it baby...let go...let it all go..." Most men would let a woman calm down and stop thrusting but not Alek; he continued ramming inside of her. Rubbing her clit in hard little circles he felt her clenching even tighter around him until it was almost unbearable to continue without coming. "I'm...I'm gonna..." She put a finger to his lips to silence him and shook her head. "W-wait..." Rolling him over she pulled off of him and wrapped a hand around his cock and stroked furiously. "I want to watch..." She giggled deviously and gasped when he let go and several thick ropes of his hot seed erupted from him and landed on her beautiful face and neck. Slumping back he tried to get his breath and she crawled up next to him and whispered in his ear. "I guess now you get to ask if I'm the one that enjoyed the show, hmm?" He laughed and kissed her lightly and nodded to the house. "Ready for round two?" Mya shook her head and grabbed her coat "I'm sleepy..." Alek grinned and stole another kiss. "Well then I'll see you around, huh?" Mya smirked wickedly and nodded "How has that changed?" Mya brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear then walked out of the back yard with a big, goofy looking smile on her face. Maybe this wouldn't be the last time her favorite voyeur had a taste of her after all.

12