Hungry For Dori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Ray could answer, Dori crawled under the blankets and grabbed his cock in her hand.

"Oh yes!" Ray said as he leaned back and prepared for his imminent orgasm. Though she wouldn't give head, she occasionally gave him a hand-job. Yet, he wondered what got into her.

Then, he nearly gasped when the answer to that question was thrust into her mouth. What got into her was him -- or rather, his cock. His cock had gotten hard at her first touch, and then he felt her engulf his hard cock with her mouth.

Ray couldn't believe what was happening. His Dori was blowing him. The sensation was incredible, though he had gotten head from girls before Dori, it was years since he had experienced such joy. She was sliding her mouth up and down the length of his shaft. Every time her lips passed over his cock-head, it brought him closer to climax.

"Oh man! Oh God! Dori!" he moaned as she continued her relentless pumping.

At that, he felt the swelling in his loins of the imminent climax.

"Dori!" he tried to call out to let her know before he came in her mouth. "Oh! I'm! Oh! About! Oh! Oh!"

And then he came as Dori continued her assault on his cock.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" he shouted as he began to shoot his load into his wife's mouth.

Still, she continued to pump and suck, even as he shot wad after wad into her mouth. She didn't stop until he was drained and was pumping dry.

Dori then crawled back up to him. Ray stared into his wife's face as she licked cum off her lips and swallowed.

"Wow!" he said. "What was that for?"

"I, er, needed to do that for you, honey."

"I'm grateful, but..."

"Please, honey, there'll be more. But just don't ask why, okay?"

Without another word, Ray pulled his wife to him and snuggled the rest of the morning.

- END -

12