Hungry for Emdamania Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
556 Followers

She had been holding her breath for about 20 seconds already--an eternity for someone to hold her breath. He knew that she was feeling abject terror at that moment. How much longer is he going to make her hold her breath? What if he doesn't keep count of the seconds that he sits on her face and lets the minutes go by? She is shackled in place, completely immobile, and she will suffocate and die in only a matter of minutes! But that is much of the thrill and the rush of being a toilet slave--to be at the complete mercy of another person of the opposite gender while they use your body as a "thing" without caring about your safety or comfort.

Her body was now bucking wildly and straining against her shackles in futility. In time, she'll learn that will just use her air up faster.

She had now been holding her breath for nearly 60 seconds. And her next breath won't be for another two minutes--at least. He pushed another lump of shit out of his asshole into her mouth.

Unbeknownst to her, though, he was keeping careful watch of the seconds on his watch. He'd never tell her this, but he cherished her, maybe even loved her, though he will use her as nothing more than a sewage system from this day forward. He would never, under any circumstances, let any genuine harm come to her.

He felt his bowels empty with that last lump of shit, so he told her to lick his asshole clean before he stands. He knew she was in agony, and would take heroic effort to do as instructed. He was pleased when she made the effort. He felt her tongue brush against his quivering anus in her attempt to lick it clean.

He stood and let her let out an explosive exhale. She lay in his contraption gasping, the scent of shit emerging from her mouth, and filling the room. He left the room to leave her in her misery while he went downstairs to have breakfast.

Emdamania had been his full-time toilet slave for about a week. She had been locked in his toilet slave bed almost non-stop during that time. Has had had nothing to eat or drink during that week except for his excrement and a daily multi-vitamin pill.

It had been comical the first time she puked up his shit. During her second day of being his full-service toilet, a brown geyser shot up out of her mouth after he had taken a shit, and made a filthy mess of his toilet slave bed. That had been the only time he had released her: so that she could wash the toilet-bed and then wash herself.

He came into her room one day carrying two tripods and several cameras. He opened the toilet lid to reveal her face, grinned, and said, "It's show time!"

"Yes, Master."

He spent the rest of the afternoon pissing and shitting into her mouth. With a full pot of coffee on the warmer, another on the stove, and a big glass of wine, he intended to keep her chugging.

Sometimes, he would stand and piss onto her like any guy would use a toilet. Other times, he would sit on her face and slide his member into her mouth and watch his piss overflow past her lips.

He had had a big meal at Outback Steakhouse the night before. A big juicy T-bone steak and steak fries always gives him the shits the following day.

He put Black Sabbath in the CD player to set the appropriate dark and mystical mood for the movie. Then he started all the cameras going.

The first time he shit, he sat on her face and shit directly into her mouth like he usually does, but that doesn't show anything to the camera except to catch her chewing and swallowing a turd of shit after he had finished.

The next time he shit, he squatted over her face. "Catch my shit with your mouth as it drops out of my asshole," he told her.

"Yes, Master," she said.

The two cameras got a good show from that, showing lumps of shit falling from between his legs into her mouth as she chewed and swallowed the solid sewage while Hard Road played in the background.

The day continued like that until evening when he packed up his cameras and left her in the darkened room.

He spent the following day editing the scenes and producing a Toilet Slave movie on DVD to sell copies on e-Bay.

* TO BE CONTINUED??? *

It's your turn Emdamania...

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
556 Followers
12