Hungry For Suzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guy laughed as he pinned her firmly to the bed. "Sorry, but I changed my mind. I hate rubbers! Besides, I'm taking a risk too, you know? My tongue's already been inside your twat. But, hey! Ya' gotta take some risks to get the most out of life, right? You're an athlete; you understand risk. Like that luge team in the Olympics earlier this year."

Suzy merely grunted.

"Oh! And I want to be the first to flood your posh English pussy with my cum--your poor husband, having to use them. Wow! The idea of my sperm being the first to penetrate your cervix and fertilize your unprotected womb is a Hungry Guy's dream come true. And Jane would be very pleased too if I knocked you up. That would put pay to your Wimbledon chances. You would have to withdraw and she would have to take your place."

"What? Jane? Porter? What? How? You pig! You planned this with her?" screamed Suzy, struggling ineffectively as he arched his back and slid his eager cock into her soaking pussy to join the butt plug up her ass.

"She said it wasyour idea," said Guy.

"No it wasn't! The cow has set me up. This is just revenge for my beating her at tennis. She's tricked you too. I really don't want this. You can stop now--please," begged Suzy.

"Really. Well, even better. So you really are having to submit totally against your will. And is the condom story true as well? I thought you were just saying that for effect.

"No--it's true, honestly. You will make me pregnant. Take it out. Please stop now, now you know the truth," she sobbed.

"Sorry. I'm not stopping now. I really will be the first to deposit my sperm in you--wow! I thought I was just being used by you to get an anonymous fuck while over here on business. I was quite happy to oblige. But this is so much better. You'd better believe I will for real send out all those e-mails if you don't cooperate. I am going to fuck you thoroughly and comprehensively, my sweet English rose," Guy replied unsympathetically, his eyes bright with lust.

Guy felt his cock swell even harder with this new information.

"Oh, no!" cried Suzy as tears welled up and dribbled down her face while Guy began pumping her, slowly at first, then faster and harder. "Please stop! Don't!"

He felt his orgasm build slowly as Suzy lay there crying under his bucking body. She felt it too and a cold shaft of fear and loathing went through her knowing that she was now powerless to prevent him sending his vile juices deep into her and impregnating her. With these thoughts in his mind too, it didn't take long for his orgasm to well up and explode deep inside her, filling her most private orifice with his seed in wave after wave of ecstasy.

Thus spent, he fell upon her gasping in the afterglow with his softening member still gripped gently by her rubbery pussy lips.

"Must you?" she sobbed, the sound of a broken woman.

"Must I what?" he asked back.

"Lay upon me, as lovers."

"Yes, I must," he said. "Laying upon a woman with my member still inside her after an orgasm is quite comfortable and we need to allow a bit of time for my sperm to get to work for my friend Jane, don't we?" With that, he resumed kissing her, and gently fondling her nipples.

"Oh, you pig," she moaned. "They're tender!"

"Oh yeah?" he asked, and slapped her breast.

"Ach!" she screamed. "That's not how you treat a lady you just made love with!"

"Made love?" he asked. "And I thought I raping you. Admit it--you loved it. The first true fucking of your life, eh?"

"You're disgusting," she said.

"You think that was disgusting? Guess what I'm going to do to you next?"

"I don't want to think about it," she said as Guy rolled her onto her back and knelt down straddling her head between his thighs and lowered himself upon her.

"Hey!" she screamed as he pinched her jaw open and rammed his hard cock into her mouth. Suzy began bucking furiously as he pressed his crotch tightly to her lips, forcing his rigid member down her throat.

Guy was sure that she must have pleasured her husband with her mouth, of course, but he could just tell that no one had ever used her mouth like this--ever--and never forced it into her throat, using her body as nothing more than a sex toy without regard to her comfort.

Suzy gagged and panicked kicking wildly and flailing her arms until Guy grabbed her wrists and held tightly. At that, he began pumping her face in a steady rhythm.

Pinned under the weight of his body resting upon hers, Suzy could barely move her head as Guy continued to fuck her throat with brutal abandon.

Suzy continued to kick and flail her legs to no effect as his second orgasm slowly welled up in his loins. Her gag reflex only magnified his pleasure as he felt his climax approaching.

Suzy kicked and struggled furiously as Guy pounded her throat. For a moment, she wrested one of her arms free and started punching Guy in the kidney.

This girl's damn strong! thought Guy. But Guy was equally strong and had the advantage of leverage. He grabbed her wrist again and continued humping her mouth. Having come just a little while earlier, his second orgasm took a while to build up, as Suzy suffered his assault inside her throat.

Suzy's struggling became subdued as she started to suffocate from lack of oxygen. Guy felt this and the thought of nearly fucking the life out of her immediately caused his orgasm to finally well up. In one powerful thrust, he pressed his crotch to her lips under the full weight of his torso and began injecting wave upon wave of pleasure directly into Suzy's throat.

His orgasm continued on and on, and then gradually waned as his ejaculations came farther and farther apart, until he was drained and had no more spunk to feed to her.

Feeling drained, he pulled himself out of her and fell back onto the bed with a satisfied sigh. Suzy, on the other hand, gasping for air, began a steady fit of sputtering and coughing that lasted a minute or two trying to spit out the vile tasting residue of his semen from her mouth.

"Did you like that?" asked Guy.

After finally catching her breath, Suzy glared at him. "No! That was disgusting! You actually enjoy treating women like that?" she spat.

"Yes," he said.

"Right," she said. "Is that it? You've had your fun and Jane has had her revenge. Leave me now! Get out!"

"Hardly," he said.

"What more are you planning to do to me?"

Guy just grinned and walked over to his small knapsack. Zipping it open, he lifted out a tangle of leather belts connected by steel rings and buckles.

"What the bloody hell?" she gasped.

"Suzy!" said Guy. "What language!"

"Sorry, but what is that?" she asked, fearfully.

"It's acum sponge harness."

"Awhat?"

"I made it myself," he said.

"Pervert!"

"Yes. Now come here."

"No!" she said.

"You must. Think of the photos I've got of you and where they could be going."

Suzy slumped, realizing that he had her, and slowly walked over and allowed herself to be pushed down into a kneeling position before him.

Guy draped it over her head and pulled it down like a helmet made out of straps with additional belts hanging lose from a ring dangling below her mouth.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked, as tears started flowing down her face.

"I'm not going to hurt you or anything," he said as he tightened various buckles on the back of her head and under her chin. As he did so, the ring hanging below her mouth was pulled up and pressed tightly against her mouth.

"Not too tight, is it?" he asked.

"Do you really care?" she spat.

"Not really," he shrugged and lifted up the leather straps still hanging loose from that ring against her mouth.

He then stepped into those straps and pulled them up, as if pulling up a pair of trousers.

"Open your mouth, Suzy," he said as he slid his cock through that ring pressed against her mouth. She had no choice but to obey as he pulled her hair to break down her momentary resistance.

He then tightened a few buckles, pulling the harness snug against his hips, and pulling that same ring tight against his crotch, thus pulling her face tightly against his crotch and forcing his semi-limp cock deep into her mouth.

Thus connected, he stepped backward, pulling Suzy's face along with him, and sat in one of the chairs by the window of her hotel room. He glanced out at the street below, watching the crowds going about their business.

Leaning back in the chair, he lifted his legs and wrapped them around Suzy's head and draped them over her shoulders and rested them on her back.

Suzy glanced up at him with pleading eyes as her gag reflex suddenly took over, forcing her to pull and buck against him, but the harness held her face tightly against his crotch.

"Oh man! That feels good!" he moaned as he felt her throat and tongue squeezing and massaging his cock.

"I wonder what's on TV right now," he mused as he reached for the remote on the small oval lamp table next to the chair.

The TV came on to a news broadcast, which he watched for a while--nothing particularly newsworthy, just the usual political scandals. Obama and Brown met and made up for the gaffe from Obama's first week in office. In sports, the Yankees are ahead of the Mets in the latest Subway Series. An up-and-coming British tennis player, Adrian somebody, won a championship in Canterbury.

Something seemed to agitate Suzy at hearing that. "What's with Canterbury and tennis?" asked Guy. "Don't you Brits play tennis anywhere else?"

But Suzy merely moaned, giving Guy a tingling feeling in his cock down her throat.

Guy decided to look for more interesting fare, so he switched channels until he found a Firefly marathon on the Sci-Fi channel. Mal and Zoe were planning a train heist, while Jayne and Kaylee were converging with them on board Serenity. The doctor was as clueless as ever, trying to keep his insane sister out of the way.

Halfway through the hour-long episode, Suzy's constant involuntary stroking of his cock started the build up of yet another orgasm.

"Oh wow!" moaned Guy. "Keep doing that!"

Suzy, of course, had no choice but to keep doing that as her involuntary gag reflex continuously squeezed and massaged his cock without pause.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" he moaned as he felt athird orgasm build up in his loins.

Suzy began slapping his belly with her palms as his orgasm approached the trigger point.

He grabbed her wrists just as his orgasm exploded in her throat. Once again, his body went into auto-pilot, pumping wave after wave of spunk into her throat as he sat there twitching and moaning, barely even aware of his grasp of her wrists. Suzy's eyes were wide open in horror as her insides being inundated again by spurt after spurt of his foul secretions.

Finally spent, he looked down to see Suzy resting her head against his inner thigh in a sort of daze. "You okay Suzy?" he asked.

She looked up at him groggily and moaned as he felt his cock softening in her mouth.

He lay back in satisfaction, let out a sigh, and finished watching the remainder of the episode in the joy of two powerful orgasms in a single day. "Wow!" he gasped. "Three orgasms in a row! I feel like a teenager again!"

As the credits rolled, he turned off the TV and stood. Suzy whimpered, as he unbuckled himself from the harness, and then unbuckled it from her head.

Suzy fell onto her side, breathing and panting hard, as he tossed the harness aside and grabbed her hair and pulled her back toward the bed.

"Now what?" she cried.

He merely pushed her onto the bed, rolled her onto her back, and sat on her chest draping his legs over her shoulders, squeezing her head between his knees.

"Ach," she gasped. "I can't breathe," she gasped.

"Good," he said. "I hope you're good at holding your breath."

Her eyes went wide with terror just then as he slid forward and sat on her face as he would a chair, letting his legs hand down the side of the bed resting his toes on the floor. His full weight bearing down on her face pressed her head down into the soft bedding.

"Lick my asshole, Suzy," he commanded. "Lick it good."

"God! No! That's disgusting!" came the muffled, choking voice beneath him.

She began kicking and flailing her arms and legs. Guy grabbed her wrists and held on. "None of that, Suzy. I'll get off when I feel your tongue."

At that, he felt her tongue licking his anus. He clenched and relaxed his sphincter a couple of times at the odd sensation.

"Push it in, Suzy," he said. "Fuck my anus with your tongue."

Suzy redoubled her struggling at that command, but Guy had the advantage of leverage. Plus, forced to hold her breath, Suzy's strength was waning. "I'll get off after I feel your tongue inside me," he said.

Guy relaxed his sphincter to allow her to slide her tongue in. Then he let out a gasp -- she was doing it. He kept his sphincter relaxed as she pressed her tongue up into his anus. How odd it felt, to feel a moist warm tongue squirming up inside his rectum.

Suzy felt sick with the foul taste of his insides and the shame and humiliation of this most disgusting of degradations.

Her arms were feeling limp so, true to his word, he slid off her face as she let out an explosive gasp.

His anus still feeling cool and moist, he looked down at her as she lay there panting, color slowly returning to her face.

He grabbed her and rolled her onto her stomach.

She turned her head back up at him. "Now," she swallowed, "What?"

He then mounted her and lay on her back and began kissing the back of her neck. From there, he crawled lower and lower.

To her short term relief, he finally pulled that butt plug out of her, and slid his tongue to the top of her butt crack and licked, lower and deeper and he continued to crawl backward until he finally, slid his face down until he licked over her asshole.

"Ahh!" she gasped as he licked over the leathery sphincter and, finally, pushed his tongue through.

Guy got her anus thoroughly wetted with his saliva and, for added benefit, squirted some more lube on her and all along his member, whereupon he climbed up on her and lay upon her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, anxiously.

"Why, I'm going to sodomize you, Suzy. It's filthy, it will hurt and you will hate it. I do hope Jane will appreciate the efforts that I have put in on her behalf when I tell her

"No! Please! Not that. I will withdraw from Wimbledon, I promise. Jane can take my place. That's never been done to me before," she begged.

"All the better," Guy responded with a dirty chuckle. "A virgin hole for me to plunder and fill. Do you think I really care who goes to Wimbledon? I want your ass."

"Gaaa!" gasped Suzy as he pressed his hard cock against her lubricated asshole.

"Relax your sphincter," he said.

"I can't," she sobbed.

"Oh well. Good job I had that butt plug up you for a while then," he replied unsympathetically, bearing down harder onto her until he could feel it beginning to yield slightly.

"Ach! That hurts!" she gasped.

"It's not even in deep yet, you wuss!" he scolded her.

Guy ignored her and thrust his hips once again, bearing down with even more force. His hard cock broke through the tight elastic resistance and entered her rectum, though not fully engulfed yet.

The feeling was so tight! And the struggling had brought him to the verge of orgasm.

Taking another breath, he pushed again with all his might and buried his shaft deep in her anus.

"Aaah! Owww!" she screamed. "That hurts! That hurts!"

He rammed her ass again and again as Suzy gasped and screamed in pain. She didn't sound at all posh and confident now. Although he couldn't believe he'd quite reach orgasm for the fourth time that afternoon, his rigid member pummeled her rectum again and again - that Cialis was good - until, unbelievably, he did come and spurted the last remnants of the contents of his testicles into her.

Suzy, on the other hand, made the strangest noise, and subsequently vomited onto the bed.

"Was licking my ass and having it fucked that bad?" he asked.

"That. And the thought of your filthy semen inside me," she spat.

Guy chuckled. Her body was now thoroughly flooded with his hot seed. Finally satisfied, he pulled himself out of her, lifted himself up, took a last admiring look at her two well plundered, agape and leaking private orifices, and rolled her onto her back and then settled back down upon her.

"Ow, you pig," she gasped. "My bum is on fire! Please get off me," she said and started to cry.

Guy planted his lips on hers, but she pushed him away, . "No! I feel so dirty!"

"Do you, now?" asked Guy. He grabbed her face and forced his lips to hers. In a moment, he had slid his tongue through her lips and was exploring the inside of her mouth. At that, Suzy pulled away violently.

"Well," he said. "That, such as it was, was our goodbye kiss."

"You're leaving?" she sobbed, relieved.

"It's time. I have violated all your holes and left my spunk on your mouth and belly, vagina and womb, up your ass and in your rectum, and hopefully made you pregnant. Not much else left for me to do, is there? Well, apart from writing all this up and sticking it up on the internet with a copy to Jane," he said and collected his cum sponge harness, fetched his clothes, and dressed.

Suzy watched him through eyes, which she couldn't quite focus. Now she knew for the first time what the difference was between being 'made love to' and being 'fucked'. It was horrid! She had never been so humiliated in all her life. Her throat, ass and vagina all throbbed and her bottom was sore from its spanking. She couldn't wait to throw herself into the shower.

He kissed Suzy quickly one last time, and headed for the door. Turning as he stood in the doorway, he said, "Oh! And say 'Hi!' to Jane for me--and don't forget to thank her for organizing this special treat for you."

Guy then left, closing the door behind him.

Walking down the hallway to the lifts, Suzy flung her door open, seemingly unaware of her nudity. "Wait! Please don't tell Jane or anyone else about this! Please! I beg you!"

Guy smiled a look of total satisfaction back at her as he contemplated some interesting chats with that Jane and reactions from his loyal readers when he wrote the encounter up. Truth was truly stranger than fiction--not that anyone would believe it was the truth--oh, except Suzy and Jane, of course. He entered the lift and the door closed with a hiss.

* END *

12