Hungry Ghosts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison squeezed his hand as he talked, listening attentively and leaning close.

"We had a tip he was hiding in an apartment building and were waiting for him to come out. One of his friends decided to distract us by shooting up our car," Mack continued, voice breaking slightly. "John, my partner, got hit in the shoulder right off the bat." Allison grew alarmed. "No, He's fine and should recover after a couple of days in the hospital.

"I got out and returned fire. I can see the kid in my mind still, and he was just a kid... maybe sixteen? He could barely hold the gun properly, let alone aim it, but he was trying his best.

"I saw the barrel pointed directly at my face. I can't even describe what it's like to see down the barrel of a gun ten feet away from you. But when it's life or death you don't think, you just react. I squeezed the trigger and he crumpled. I knew he was dead before he hit the ground. The rest of the night was a blur."

"Mack, you did nothing wrong!" Allison said, rising up from her stool to embrace him in a warm hug that lingered too long, and not long enough. The heat of her body and the soft crush of her breasts against his chest brought back some of the warm buzz he had enjoyed earlier. "It was your life or his, you had to shoot!"

"Thanks, I know. But taking someone's life, well that kind of memory doesn't fade. The adrenaline wears off quickly, but the knowledge that you killed someone only gets stronger," Mack said, shaking his head. His pale blue eyes regarded Allison as she held him at arm's length. "But that isn't even all that is fucking with me tonight. There is also something way stranger, something I'm not even sure I can tell you... or anyone. It's just too crazy. I guess it could all be related, though."

"Well... do you want to try and tell me?" There was a curiosity in her eyes, she was willing to console him, but also a hint of leeriness. She wanted fun tonight, a physical distraction from her own issues. There was a limit to how much she was willing to play therapist to Mack's problems given her own.

"I'm not sure. It's just too crazy. Maybe later," Mack said with a teasing smile. She relaxed a bit, sensing he was coming back to the moment and not going to be a downer. "Anyway, do you even like scary stories? It's a bit... eerie."

"It's scary, huh? Yes, I do! But, I spook easily so you might have to hold me tight! There is nothing more comforting than a brave, heroic police officer with his arms around you!" Allison replied huskily, leaning a bit closer. She was clearly ready to go.

She smiled and tilted her head up slightly so her face filled Mack's vision. His hand slipped around her lower back, pulling her even closer. Their eyes locked and Mack knew he was supposed to kiss her right then. He hesitated as a sweet mix of emotions was building between them and he wanted to savor them. Beyond the obvious lust, he felt mutual empathy and a real desire to comfort each other tonight. She let him see the pain, fear, and anxiety she had been repressing, her eyes narrowing and averting briefly. He knew his own held the same. She pursed those luscious red lips thoughtfully and straightened her head.

"You've got a haunted look in your eyes, Mister," Allison said in a soft voice. The next words were hesitant, genuine, and full of vulnerability. She ran her fingers through his hair softly. "I think we both need someone holding us so we can feel normal again. Let's make each other feel loved tonight, okay?"

Allison was offering him an emotional intimacy beyond flirting and no strings attached sex. Now that she had put it on the table, Mack realized how badly he craved that extra bit of human connection. Sex was great, but being held, comforted, and cared about, even if fake and just for a night, that might let him finally get a good night's sleep as well. It was the romantic equivalent of fast food and he was starving.

Mack's arm tightened around Allison's waist and he pulled her soft body against his own, only to feel her melt into him instantly. She nuzzled her chin into his chest, sniffing loudly, and his face buried into her auburn tresses. He inhaled the clean, sweet smell of her freshly washed hair. She felt so incredibly warm, like the only other person truly alive in this dead dive bar.

"That's exactly what I need. Fuck yesterday. You make me feel so alive tonight," Mack whispered as his mouth lowered to brush against Allison's ear. He could feel her shiver at the soft touch of his lips and the hand she rested on his thigh gave him a squeeze of agreement. "Are you staying nearby? Let's get out of here."

Her face turned towards upwards, seeking his mouth, and their lips met in a soft, teasing kiss that consecrated their bargain. Her hot breath set off tingles on his skin that raced down his spine and sparked a fiery rush of desire that warmed him like a sudden fever.

He couldn't resist her, even if he had wanted to try. She was everything he needed tonight.

"I'm staying right next door."

***

It was a brief, unsteady walk back to her room. Combined they managed to stay upright while stealing kisses like high school sweethearts half their age. Mack knew his giddiness wasn't all alcohol, a delirious excitement was making it hard to focus on anything but her warm body pressed against him and thoughts of what was to come.

His senses felt sharpened to discomfort by this strange fever of desire that consumed him. Even the headlights, storefronts, and streetlights on the busy avenue felt too bright to his eyes. The honking cabs were grating, and the other people on the street seemed to wear garish masks, their faces caricatures of real people and their talk gibberish. Allison was his only sanctuary.

The doorman at the hotel ignored them. He'd likely seen much worse fools than this pair of swooning lovers.

Once inside her room, Allison slammed the door shut and pinned him against it before he could do the same to her. Hot, steamy sex was definitely the first thing on both their agendas.

"I hope you brought your handcuffs," Allison purred into his ear as she began to kiss him deeply.

In truth, Mack had no cuffs on him. He was a homicide detective after all, and dead bodies don't need cuffs! Moments like this made him curse himself for not carrying an emergency pair. Rather than throw cold water on her fantasy, he just groaned out an affirmative.

Mack's hands roamed her delicious body outside of her clothes. She was curvy, but in great shape, especially for a woman her age. Her ass felt firm and solid as he cupped it over her tight skirt and he kneaded it roughly in frustration that she was still dressed.

Allison was practically glowing in his arms. Her body radiated heat as she pressed back against him. Whatever fever Mack felt seemed to have infected her as well, and he kissed her savagely out a sense of self-preservation, trying to slow her assault as she pawed at his clothing.

Mack's cock was already hardening when she found it with a searching thigh. Trapping it, she ground against him until he was throbbingly erect. When she decided he was hard enough, she reached down and firmly grasped his shaft through the thin fabric of his suit pants.

"Looks like you are packing, Officer."

Mack had heard all these lines before, but women kept thinking they were witty so he humored them. There was a bit of an awkward struggle next as they tried to remove each other's clothes at the same time, but Allison won out and took off his suit jacket first. The shoulder harness for his gun required Mack's experienced fingers to unfasten so he pushed her back and got to watch as she pulled her tight top off by herself. A lacy, black bra barely supported breasts that were as large and mesmerizing as he had imagined. Now he could finally stare and he did.

"I'm not normally this slutty. I'm really not," Allison said as she started to unbutton his shirt. Mack groaned back that he didn't give a fuck either way. She undid his tie and tossed it over her shoulder. Her fingers fumbled and she ripped a button off the cheap garment accidentally. That made her curse and she tried to calm her hands by shaking them quickly. "Jesus, I'm just so fucking hot right now. I've never felt like this before... so warm and tingling. I need you."

"Hey! Careful, shirts add up on a detective's salary!"

"Fuck it, I'll buy you a new goddam shirt!" she growled, savagely ripping it open and sending the rest of the buttons flying. Already half-crouched over from yanking the tattered fabric off his arms, she began fumbling at his belt as Mack stood bare chested above her. She struggled to undo his buckle, this time because her eyes were roaming his torso instead of focusing on the task at hand. "God damn it, look at your fucking muscles! You are turning me the fuck on, Detective."

She was buttering him up. Mack still made sure to get in chest and biceps workouts every week, but he hadn't spent serious time in the gym since his twenties. Pushing forty now, he kept in decent shape, but only relative to his age. It still felt good to hear, though.

"Easy girl. We have all night," Mack said. She needed to cool off and slow herself down. He pulled her up to standing using a firm hand at the back of her neck. She resisted at first, squirming adorably, and was clearly still intent on getting him naked. For a woman that was used to being in control and getting what she wanted, both at work and in the bedroom, letting him take the lead was frustrating. Mack had a delicious idea to further teach her some self-restraint.

"Hands against the wall," Mack barked. "Now!"

Allison opened her mouth as if to protest his order, but a firm slap on her ass made her swallow her words. She looked at him wide-eyed for a second as she considered the implications of obeying his command versus pursuing her own immediate needs. Something clicked, and a delighted grin appeared on her face. She turned away from him to place her hands on the wall at head level, her skirt covered ass pushed out lewdly and wiggling invitingly.

"Yes, Officer. Anything you say, Sir." She wasn't a great actress, but Mack appreciated the effort.

He came up behind her, rubbing the hard bulge of cock against her rear as his hands reached around to caress her pale body. The lacy bra was unsnapped first and her heavy breasts spilled out, jiggling for attention. His hands seized them roughly and he took his time enjoying her soft mounds. She had large, light brown areola with equally large and very hard nipples that he now rolled between his fingers.

"Ohh, yes. Frisk me, officer!" she gasped.

"I'm going to have to search you. Do you understand?" Mack said, glad she couldn't see his face as he fought from grinning at the cliché roleplay he was putting on. Allison seemed to find it novel, at least. He knew all too well that many women loved this kind of stuff and every cop has had to pull off a routine like this when warranted. One hand slid down her belly and under the waistband of her skirt, gliding lower until he was cupping her hot sex over a pair of thin and very damp panties. "What have we here?"

"I'm a bad girl, officer," Allison cooed back, circling her hips to get more friction against her crotch. "I'm so naughty."

Mack unzipped the back of her skirt and slid it off, while Allison provided helpful shimmies. Her round ass emerged, bouncing slightly as she kicked away the skirt. Her twin globes were pale and unblemished, split vividly by a lacy, red thong. They swayed invitingly as she took up her position again with her hands on the wall, ass pushed outward, and feet spread apart. Wearing just her tiny thong and those high heels, she looked magnificent as she waited obediently for his next desire.

"Am I in trouble, Sir?" she asked, biting her lip.

Mack's remaining clothes soon joined Allison's on the floor. She craned her neck, glancing backwards to spy his throbbing erection as his underwear slid down. Mack growled in displeasure and reached out to give her bare ass another hard spank. This one left a delightful red splotch on one of her fair cheeks.

"Eyes forward!" he ordered gruffly.

She complied sulkily, rolling her eyes at him. She tried to steal another glance as he moved behind her, but another hard spank reinforced his command. She finally obeyed, cursing him lightly, as she stared at the wall rigidly. She definitely didn't like taking orders.

"Bad girls need to learn how to obey," Mack murmured, grabbing a fistful of her red hair. She inhaled sharply. He pulled her head back and twisted her face to meet his own as he pressed himself against her body. She arched back against him, trapping his cock between her lower back and his stomach. His kiss was aggressive, but very controlled, with his tongue questing deeply into her mouth and exploring her methodically. "I'm going to have to search you everywhere..."

"Oh, yes. Oh... YES!" Allison moaned back, gasping as his fingers slid under her thong and this time cupped her weeping mound directly. She was shaved and waxed to perfect smoothness, except for a tiny landing strip of short hair on her mons. Her sex felt like hot, liquid silk as his fingers squelched through her folds. "You.. mhmm... you need to be very thorough with me. Because of me being...mhmm.. so bad and all."

"Yes, I'm going to need to check every hole," Mack breathed into her ear as his thick middle finger curled to push deep into her sex. She groaned and he could feel her passage squeeze around that probing digit. Releasing her hair, he slid his other hand down her back, over an ass cheek, and finally down between her legs. His thumb teased through her crack a few times before he pushed aside the string of her thong. It settled inevitably on her pucker, massaging that taboo hole in a slow circular motion. "And, I mean every hole."

"Oh my fucking... GOD!" she groaned, wiggling her rear against his thumb shamelessly. A small gush of trapped fluid squeezed out from her gripping sex as a second finger slid into her, Wet, sloshing noises floated up from between her legs as his fingers pumped inside her and his palm ground against the hardened nub of her clit. "Y-yes, Sir. I deserve it. A-anywhere you want. I mean it."

"Good girl," Mack whispered as he started kissing the back of her neck. The hand on her pussy slipped out of her thong, causing a groan of disapproval until he brought it up to her lips. The musky scent of her arousal filled the air as she hungrily tried to swallow his glistening fingers. Mack moved them out of reach and "tsked" disapprovingly. "On my command. Now, open wide for me."

He began a slow exploration of her mouth with two of his fingers, letting her lick and suck her own juices from them as he worked. He probed deeply, pushing into every nook and cranny of all four corners of her mouth. She was salivating heavily from his teasing, spit coating his fingers and drooling from her lips as she obediently tried to keep her mouth open. His thumb continued to rub against her asshole, with her own hips setting the pressure as she wiggled against him rhythmically.

"Hmmm, I don't feel anything in your mouth—"

"Maybe you should use something longer?" Allison interrupted, glancing back at him and making a poor attempt at an innocent expression. "Do you have anything that you could use that could... umm... really go deep inside me?"

"I think I know just the thing. Down you go. Watch your head," Mack said, fighting back a grin. He spun Allison around and pushed her down to her knees using a firm hand on top of her head. Mack slid his belt free from his pants on the floor and twirled it once as he circled her. She rested on her haunches still wearing just that soaked thong and heels, and nibbled her lower lip with a worried expression. Mack paused directly behind her and firmly pulled her hands together at her lower back. The belt went around her wrists, looped them a couple of times, and then was cinched tight. Her shoulders were locked back and her breasts pushed forward proudly. "I can't have you escaping, you know."

Allison rose up to her knees expectantly, her mouth already half open as her eyes tracked Mack's bobbing cock during his walk back to stand in front of her.

"You definitely shouldn't trust me," she agreed, and then lunged suddenly at Mack's cock with her mouth.

"Now you are really in trouble! Assaulting an Officer!" growled Mack in exaggerated anger. He seized Allison by her throat and held her so his cock was inches from her hungry lips. She strained against his hand, almost choking herself to try to get to his dick. Mack raised his other hand, but hesitated. Spanks were fine, but he was reluctant to get rougher without knowing what Allison liked.

"Just fucking slap me," Allison groaned out, sensing his uncertainty. "It's ok. I like it a little rough."

Smack.

"That's for trying to suck my cock without asking permission nicely," said Mack and steadied Allison's face with the hand gripping her neck. She whimpered, but grinned at him. He hadn't slapped her hard, but her pale skin already showed a pink splotch on her cheek. She was looking a bit disheveled, her lipstick smeared, drool leaking from the corners of her mouth, hair askew, and mascara starting to run, but she opened her mouth hungrily.

"Please, officer. Please let me suck your big cock!"

Mack couldn't resist such a sweet request and he let her take his cock into her mouth. Allison's hands, trapped by the belt, twisted and clenched in frustration behind her as she started to suck. He could almost see her mind working as she tried to figure out how to do everything she wanted to his cock with only her mouth.

Teasingly, Mack took a step back. Allison leaned forward to keep his cock in her mouth, but was forced to shuffle a step closer on her knees to prevent falling over. Another immediate step backwards surprised her and his cock did slip out entirely.

Smack.

Her face was turned sideways from the force of his slap, drool flying out of the corner of her mouth.

"Keep my cock in your mouth, that's an order," Mack barked again.

Allison turned her face back to him, her other cheek now pink, and blinked away a tear as she nodded eagerly. "Yes, Sir. I'll try, Officer." She lunged forward to grab his cock in her lips and this time was ready for his quick step backward. She shuffled after him hungrily.

"Good girl, now let's go in the other room," Mack said. Her eyes flashed up at him in surprise.

It was a long slow, backwards walk from the entryway into the main bedroom. Allison gamely followed him on her knees, his hard cock leading her like a leash attached at her mouth. She didn't want to fail this challenge, and Mack enjoyed the feeling of her suction frantically increasing whenever his dick threatened to slip out, or extra length driving into her mouth when he slowed down and she walked into it. Mack still gave her a couple of slaps during the journey for good measure as he could move his hips quicker than she could shuffle on her knees.

At last he was by the bed, but after a second of consideration, Mack decided he preferred standing up. Having this attractive, powerful, and confident executive on her knees was pleasing in more ways than just the visual. "Now, it's time to check your mouth... and throat."

"Yes Officer, but let me get your cock nice and wet first," Allison answered after spitting him out. Allison started to lick his shaft and balls with the evident goal of coating him entirely in her saliva. The act required lots of rising up higher on her knees, twisting of her neck and body, and the use of her cheeks and even her chin to get his cock into position at times. As an added benefit, her breasts swung and jiggled deliciously during the entire process.