Hungry Ghosts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Allison had finished lubing him to her satisfaction, she settled before him and let her pink tongue flick the slit at the tip of his cock. It was just a gentle touch, fluttering and quick, but she soon was teasing out pre-cum in a steady string of dew drops that she lapped up hungrily.

"Good girl, now take me in," Mack grunted out. The relentless teasing on the most sensitive part of his cock was becoming too much to bear. He needed more stimulation, badly. She ignored him, eyes dancing as she continued to torture him.

With a groan of annoyance, Mack reached towards her face with the goal of forcing her mouth onto his cock, but her eyes flashed at him angrily and she leaned her head away. When he lowered his hand, she seized his cock in her mouth without his assistance. Her message was clear, she didn't need his guidance and would get him off with just her mouth alone, at her pace. With his cock now comfortable in the hot and silky embrace of her lips, Mack felt no need to press the point further.

After the teasing he had just endured, the extra stimulation felt exquisite and he closed his eyes to focus only on her steady sucking. She bobbed on his rod slowly at first, getting a feel for his girth and seemingly sizing up the intimidating tube of meat before her. She bulged the sides of her cheeks with his tip and examined the fit from multiple angles.

Allison's lips were leaving a smudged band of red lipstick on his shaft to mark the high water mark of her efforts. She seemed to eclipse that mark with every forward push of her head, swallowing further and further down his shaft as she started to attack him. On every backstroke, her cheeks hollowed out as she applied strong suction against the exit of his cock. She eventually settled into an irregular rhythm, first a steady cluster of sucking that would made Mack groan, and then a brief pause as she gasped for air and spit some of the copious amount of saliva in her mouth onto his shiny glans. A mix of his pre-cum and her drool was dripping from her chin and beginning to splatter onto her swinging breasts.

Mack's pleasure was building steadily now and he found his breathing coming in ragged gasps, punctuated by moans. She was as orally talented as she had bragged and he began to worry about how much longer he could last. It had been a several days since he'd last had sex and Allison's ferocious thirst for his cock was overwhelming both physically and mentally. She wanted his cum and he felt powerless and weak to resist her will the longer she sucked. The edge was growing closer.

On her next sally, Mack could feel his head push against the back of her throat. Those delicate muscles spasmed and fluttered against his engorged tip. A strangled moan slipped out of Mack's lips and he bucked his hips involuntarily, driving his dick even deeper. She immediately gagged and pulled off his cock, a stretching string of drool still connecting her lips to his throbbing rod until it snapped at last and splashed down her stomach.

"Hold still! Damn, you are thick," Allison muttered. She licked her lips clean and dove in again. This time she swallowed even further, Mack's cock battering through the entrance of her throat as she strained her neck. It was exquisite torture as the tall detective forced his hips to stay unmoving, not wanting to gag her accidentally and cause an early end to the steady waves of pleasure she was giving him. She gulped forward another inch with a low growl that he could feel through his cock, but again a sudden gag forced her to eject his dick and gurgle up more saliva.

She'd taken more than three quarters of his length by now and she spat another mouthful of saliva at her throbbing target in frustration. Tears ran down her eyes, mascara running with them, and she blinked the mess away the best she could without the use of her hands.

"I got this," she said, flashing Mack a look that dared him to doubt her. Her competitiveness was proving to be an admirable trait. Very few women had succeeded in deep throating him, but he liked the enthusiastic, sloppy failures almost as much as the successes. Either way, he was a happy man.

Third time proved to be the charm as she violently impaled her mouth on his dick, her body rising up on her knees to provide the needed leverage to drive his cock deep down her throat. Those full lips slid down his length in a smooth, fast movement without pausing. A finally, spastic push at the end, her body quivering and head shaking side-to-side slightly, provided enough momentum to bury her nose into his stomach and her chin into his balls.

"Oh fuck.. Yes. Hold it!" screamed Mack. He couldn't help himself and reached down with both hands to grip her head in place. His cock thrummed in her throat as he felt her muscles spasm and twitch around it. Fuck, he was so close now and he wondered if she could keep him inside her long enough for him to cum down her throat. His legs felt weak and a familiar, warm and tingling ball of pleasure started to form in his cock. Just a bit longer, that was all he needed...

Allison was trying to talk, or groan, or something, the act sending sweet vibrations down the length of his shaft. Her hands twisted violently in the belt and he felt her body jerk against his gripping hands as she tried to free herself with a sudden urgency. Powerful seizures squeezed his cock and she started to gag uncontrollably, drool spraying out of her lips and onto Mack's thighs. The stimulation was amazing given he was so close, but he knew she was struggling and needed to get air. Reluctantly, Mack let go of her head.

Allison flew backwards off his cock as soon as she was released, an explosion of drool and spit following her. Without the ability to put a hand down for balance, she fell onto her back and lay there dazed for a second while she gasped for air. After she had recovered, she rolled over to one side and awkwardly struggled to get back on her knees with those hands still bound.

"I told you I still got it," she exclaimed with a smug grin. The big detective had dropped to one knee and was panting loudly. His body was coated with a sheen of perspiration, even though he had done nothing except stand still for her mouth. Allison was a sloppy mess of ruined makeup, drool, and pre-cum. Her breasts were glistening with fluid and droplets sprayed from them with every jiggle as she knee walked back to Mack.

She looked fucking hot, especially with that hungry look in her eyes.

"I want you to cum on my tits," Allison said, head lunging forward to try to catch Mack's cock again as he stood up. Mack didn't want this to end, but his cock was beyond bursting and he couldn't resist her will. Rising back to his feet, he fed his aching rod back to Allison's mouth with a groan, and started stroking himself as Allison hungrily sucked only the tip of his cock. All subtlety was gone now, she wanted him to cum as fast as possible. As extra encouragement, she wiggled her hanging breasts to draw his eyes to her intended target.

"You are pretty dirty for a wholesome Minnesota girl," Mack teased as he felt his orgasm quickly build again. Allison winked at him, then increased the tempo of her sucking. Her tongue swirled around his tip inside her mouth and she began to flick it with every bob of her head. Just like that, he was back at the edge.

Her furiously sucking mouth was sending ripples of pleasure down Mack's cock that grew quickly into waves. That silky soft mouth had become his world, his only focus. The waves built up, rising higher and higher. They soon threatened to crash over and shatter the levee he had tried to build in his mind as he fought to hold off the inevitable. He clung to the edge desperately, like a drowning man to a lifeboat, as every second of delay seemed to take his pleasure to a higher plateau.

"Oh, fuck that is good. Fuck, that's it. Yes. Fucking YES! FUCK!" Mack was groaning now, incoherent words spilling out of him without any conscious thought. His fist became a blur on his wet shaft. Finally the waves of pleasure grew so big that one crested and spilled warmth through his body. His dam of resistance crumbled at that first taste of bliss and, like a tidal wave, an unrestrained ocean of ecstasy came coursing up his spine and flooded his brain. He couldn't see, couldn't hear, couldn't even think as he felt his hips buck forward. His cock began to jerk, powerful contractions that he felt deep at the base of his spine, and he exploded onto Allison's waiting body.

Allison had released his cock and shuffled backwards, arching her back to lift her breasts as she felt Mack go over the edge. His eyes opened after his cock started to pulse and he watched load after load of creamy sperm shoot out to blast her body. Each shot sent a sharp wave of additional pleasure through his already orgasm wracked brain. Thick ropes of jizz splattered against her skin, splotching on her face, her neck, and most of all her breasts as she tried to move her upper body to catch every drop. Hands would have been helpful to squeeze her boobs together, but she managed to land most of his seed on her body even without any help.

"Wow, so much! Someone had a big cum," Allison cooed as Mack squeezed his softening cock one last time and smeared a final dollop of cum on her forehead. She took the tip in her mouth again and began to gently suckle him, greedily trying to tease out every single last drop. It was too much, his cock way too sensitive now as it shrunk in her mouth, and Mack reluctantly pulled out. "Awww..."

"Jesus Christ that was incredible. You are good. Now look at what a fucking mess you are, though," Mack said as he admired her cum splattered body. Allison was like some perverted modern art piece, covered in jizz, drool, and sweat, the fluids arranged in random splotches across her front and dripping down to her thighs. Her face was even worse, adding mascara, makeup, tears, and smudged lipstick to the filthy cocktail. He felt a perverted sense of pride and nodded approvingly. She laughed and licked her lips, savoring his cum while he reached down to free her hands.

"I told you I'm good," Allison bragged as she began to scoop up fingerfuls of his jizz to deposit in her mouth. "I've never met a cock I couldn't deep throat."

"I believe you," was all Mack could say as he collapsed onto the bed. Watching her lap up every last drop of his cum from her body was unbelievable sexy and he wondered idly how long before he would get hard again. Hopefully soon, very soon.

"I hope you enjoyed being in charge of your prisoner, but, you better not be as tired as you look, Officer... you still need to finish searching me," said Allison after she swallowed the last of his jizz. She stood up and slid her thong down, revealing a very small and trimmed patch of red hair shaped in a triangle above her swollen mound. Her fingers ruffled through that patch of hair teasingly when she saw Mack looking at it. "This is to answer the carpet matching the drapes question that I always get."

"Ok firebush, why don't you come here, lay back, and let me use my tongue for the next part?" Mack said, patting the bed next to him.

"Firebush...? What are you still in middle school? And lay back?! Hmm. Well, it is true that the mouth is very sensitive for these sorts of searches. And, of course, when the cock is weak, the tongue is strong," Allison answered as she took off her heels and then strutted towards him. She stood between his knees and carefully studied his face, causing Mack to give a confused chuckle. A hand reached out to caress his cheek, and then her thumb brushed his chin lightly. "Perfect... No stubble."

Allison placed a hand on his chest playfully, then abruptly shoved him flat onto his back.

"Why don't you just 'lay back', Detective," Allison ordered as she climbed onto him and crawled up his body. She placed her knees carefully by the sides of his head and hovered her glistening slit in front of his face. "I'll make sure you search every spot of my... firebush."

"I'm not sure that—" Mack began, but any further words were muzzled as Allison leaned forward, placed her hands on the bed above his head, and lowered her spread sex firmly onto his face.

She was out for revenge and licking was Mack's only defense as Allison smothered him in her dripping folds. Her musky scent enveloped him and he was inundated with her tangy juices. They flowed out like a river at first after his tongue parted her folds and spread open her passage. For a second he feared she would drown him while he desperately tried to swallow it all, but after the initial pent-up deluge emptied, he was able to get a gasp of air and the flow slowed to a trickle.

Clearly she had ridden a few faces in her time, and she took control from the start as she moved herself to guide his tongue as she desired. Mack learned quickly to keep his head still and just lick anything that got in range. His nose, cheeks, and chin were soon lubricated with her arousal, and she began to grind herself against him, rubbing her full slit against his face as he lapped blindly with his tongue.

"That's it, Mack... yes! Inside me!" Allison moaned out, pausing the motion of her hips to let his tongue snake further into her passage. Mack pushed as deep as he could, her flavor so strong and clear this close to the source. Her heat surrounded him and her walls squeezed against his tongue, gripping him as he tried to curl it against her muscles and probe her depths. "Oh, god! That's it... Fuck me with it."

"I need to fucking cum, so badly," Allison grunted, bouncing lightly on his tongue so it fucked her hole as he held it firm.

Rising to hover just above him, she shifted her knees a little wider and dropped her mound back onto his face with more pressure, sealing his mouth completely within the warm embrace of her slippery sex. Mack's senses were overwhelmed by her now, her hot silken folds enveloped his face, her pale skin filled his vision, her musky scent invaded his nostrils, and her sweet and tangy taste filled his mouth to overflowing. His nose, his only source of air, alternately rubbed against her rough patch of pubic hair or the hardened nub of her clit as she commenced a slight back-and-forth rocking.

"Eat me," she panted, her voice desperate, "Eat me and make me fucking cum, right now."

Mack's jaws moved as he complied, lips and tongue working together to try and devour her sex. Still trapped in her folds, his hungry mouth sent waves of pleasure through her entire sex as he attacked her with new fervor. She sat upright, weight settling fully on his face while her hands teased her nipples and then tugged them to full hardness. Her body swayed from the force of Mack's efforts and she shifted her weight around in tiny wiggles as she tried to find the perfect seat for her growing orgasm.

"There... yes! Right there!"

Her sex was such a hot, wet, and slippery mess that Mack wasn't sure exactly what spot she was talking about. What he lacked in artistry, he made up in effort, so he just redoubled his mouth's attack everywhere. His strong hands reached up and gripped her ass cheeks, kneading them as she started panting loudly. Her pants soon turned to moans and Mack knew she was finally close.

"Oh, yes... Yes... YES!" Allison's cries grew more urgent. Mack decided it was time to push her over the edge. He slid his hand to her crack and pushed a long finger into the hole that wasn't smothering his mouth. It slid into her ass with surprising ease. Her body twitched and she bucked hard against his face in shock.

"You— oh, god— you asshole! Fuck. Yes! Oh, GOD!" she stammered before losing the ability to speak. Allison was already teetering on the edge and Mack's finger was all it took to make her lose her balance and fall into the precipice helplessly.

Allison's hands reached down and raked through his short hair, trying to find purchase as she ground her full weight against his face. Mack's jaws, already sore, managed a last heroic effort, and her body began to finally quiver with a massive orgasm. Hot juices flooded him again faster than he could swallow, filling his nostrils and breaking through the seal she had made with her sex to run down his cheeks. Her thighs clenched next to him and she stiffened, convulsed, and then twitched through a series of short spikes of pleasure, her ass tightening around his finger and sex gripping his tongue with every peak. Her moans started shrill and high, but tapered quickly to a low, guttural animal like whines. The shudders gradually slowed, her moans petered out, and at last he felt her slump down on his face, muscles limp.

"Mhmm, I needed that," Allison groaned and rolled off him slowly to collapse on her back on the bed above him. She sprawled languidly, thighs parted and arms askew as her ragged breathing began to return to normal.

"Fuck, you almost drowned me," Mack complained as he rubbed his jaws. He rolled over to study her, noting the dark wet spot on the bed that outlined where his head had rested. His cock wasn't quite recovered enough to fuck her yet, but he somehow wasn't ready to take a rest either. She still looked too delicious to ignore.

"What are you doing, baby?" Allison murmured, opening her eyes and glancing down. Mack was kissing one of her ankles and only winked at her. As she watched, his mouth began to work its way up her calf slowly. "Mhmm. Detectives never rest, do they?"

"You aren't going to sleep on me already, are you?" Mack answered and continued his slow ascension up her legs with his mouth. By the time he reached her inner thigh, just above her knee, she had shifted and spread her legs wide for him, eager for the attention. "Or are you the kind of lady that can only cum once a night?"

"You'll lose a battle of orgasms with me, badly. I feel bad for men, what do you have... one, maybe two more shots left tonight?" Allison challenged back.

"It depends on how kinky you are," answered Mack. He slid up between her thighs and began a slow cleanup of the juices that had escaped her puffy sex. Fresh from her orgasm minutes early, the petals of her sex hung open for his gaze and he studied her for the first time in detail while he licked outside her cleft.

All pussies were beautiful in their own way he had long ago decided, and she had thick, whorled inner lips that met at her apex in a prominent hood, out of which only a tiny tip of her shy clit peeked. Her folds were a dark and deep reddish brown, lightening to pink around her entrance, which hung open, hungry for more attention. Out of that enticing passage creamy arousal still dripped, and Mack took a gentle lap at her hole again to taste her anew.

"Oh, my! I think I might be ready for another. I'll let you take the lead in the count of orgasms given, temporarily, if you want," Allison said . She reached up to place a pillow under her head so she could watch him easily and made a soft sigh of contentment as she felt his tongue lap through her folds. He began a slow tour of her slit and examined her leisurely, tongue finding details he hadn't noticed in her early assault on his face.

"What if I don't let you cum, though?" Mack's tongue flicked her clit softly, making her gasp.

"You would be a heartless monster."

Allison's riding of his face had been hot, but Mack vastly preferred eating a girl out when he had some control of the act. Not that he was some sort of pussy licking guru, but he liked to see what he was doing and feel like he was in charge of giving pleasure, versus being used like some animated sex device. Knowing she was recovering, he took his time at first and just lapped dew off her many folds. It was a never-ending task as she was soon producing moisture faster than he could drink it.