Hungry Like The Wolfgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
617 Followers

"My mind is utterly blown! I just...don't know what to say! I feel...warmed, tickled, touched and dumbstruck, all at once!"

Christina smiled. Adia's heartbeat accelerated. Suddenly, she was glad the zoo was so empty. She gathered courage.

"Y'know, Miss, I'm a bit embarrassed to ask this, and not sure how to go about it, but—"

The silver-haired fox jumped in.

"I'd love to."

Adia's heart went turbo. She put her actions in order and demurely batted her eyes.

"...What did you say your name was, my friend?"

"Christina. Christina Lyca. Call me...Christina."

Adia took her dirty hand and curtsied. "Lovely to meet you...Christina. And, you know, this...um...this may seem a little forward, but it is getting late. And, uh...could I...possibly interest you in a...delicious supper this evening?"

Christina did something a trifle unusual. She leaned to the side of Adia's face...and sniffed her. She gave many sniffs, as if to determine Adia's scent. Adia found this odd, but endearing (in an odd way). She tittered as Christina's nose tickled her cheek. The silver fox finished sniffing and withdrew. The same bewitching smile crossed her face.

"I couldn't be more pleased."

*****

Monday, January 5th, 2015, 5:26 p.m.

It may have been a little early for dinner, but Adia was pretty hungry, and Christina agreed she could eat. She did not have ready transportation, which puzzled Adia, but with the privilege of driving them together and not having to break contact, she wasn't about to complain. She flipped on the heat and they continued conversation on the way.

"So do you come to the zoo often? I don't believe I've ever seen you before."

"Oh...once or twice."

"Hm. Well, I absolutely love it there. I thought I might wanna be a vet, but I wasn't that great academically. I could barely get myself through regular school, let alone animal med school. But I'm super-passionate about animals. I have a dog and a cat at home."

"Aw, how wonderful. Are you from here originally?"

"Yes, I was born and raised here. You?"

"Duluth. I only ask because that's quite a unique name you have. Adia. It's very pretty."

"Ah, well...thanks. Apparently, it means 'gift' in Swahili...and my middle name's Zuri, and that's supposed to mean 'beautiful.' My parents are from Kenya, and I was their one and only kid, so they named me their 'beautiful gift.'"

"Why, that's lovely!"

"I guess. Going through life with it can be a different story. Especially thanks to a singer named Sarah McLachlan...with whom I've had a love-hate relationship since '97."

"Oh, dear. Well, I'm sorry I can't relate."

"That's okay. Let's talk about something else. You like Italian?"

"Yes, very very much. And I'm-a quite-a fond of za food-a, too."

"Ha! That's good! You're really witty!"

"Thank you. I believe I like you too, Adia. You're sweet. And cute."

"...You really think so?"

"I do. You're quite a looker."

"Oh...well, oh my goodness, Christina, I...

"Christina...is that your hand?"

"Hm?...Oh, what do you know, it is."

"...Well, I...I must say, when I woke up this morning, I didn't anticipate holding hands with a silver fox and taking her out for dinner."

"And yet you are."

"Hee hee...and yet I am."

And yet I am!

*****

Monday, January 5th, 2015, 5:48 p.m.

Adia took her to a secluded but pretty popular Italian eatery called Venizzi's, on the outskirts of town. It wasn't hard to find; it only required a trip down one of the lesser used highways, leading out toward the pasturelands. They both enjoyed veal dishes, so Adia went with the rigatoni con la pajata, and Christina the ossobuco in bianco. The waiter took their orders and menus, and left them to enjoy each other's company.

"So, then, Miss Beautiful Gift," smirked Christina, propping her elbows on the table and chin on her hands, "Tell me 'bout'cha."

Adia blushed and giggled. "Well, let's see..." she began counting on her digits. "My name's Adia Bethwell, I'm single...I'll be 32 in May, I'm a lesbian, I'm...single...I was unable to finish college, but lucky enough to get my job at the zoo...oh, I love dancing. I love music, and I love to dance—fast, slow, frug, limbo, robot, whatever. I like karaoke too, but dancing's more fun for me...let's see, what else...I'm single...oh—big nature buff. Sometimes I go outside and just watch birds in trees and stuff. Oh, hey, that rhymed! Um...I don't have any human kids, but I have my two little angels at home, my dog Checkers and my cat Bingo, they're just the light of my life. And I gave them those names 'cause that's another thing I love, games. Board games, video games, you name it. You wouldn't believe how much time I've wasted." She chuckled.

"Oh, and I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but...I'm single."

Christina smiled. "You don't say."

"'S right," Adia nodded. "So tell me about Christina Lyca then; what should I know about her? Does she have a middle name?"

"Nadia."

"Very pretty. Anything else?"

Christina kept smiling, though hesitant to open herself to Adia—or anyone, really. This was what made life so much more difficult and arduous for her versus someone else. Adia wasn't far off in speculating something out of the ordinary was going on with her. Christina was born with what most would consider a curse on her.

Plain and simply put, she was a lycanthrope.

*****

Thirty-five years earlier

Saturday, June 28th, 1980, 1:37 a.m.

Three and a half human decades ago, an anomalous gray wolf puppy was born under a full moon, in the northern Minnesota hills. The anomaly was unnatural lunar activity. The puppy was the only one of her own litter. And against one-in-a-trillion odds, it wasn't just a full moon. It was a supermoon. With a span of manifestation akin to that of Halley's Comet, the energies of the supermoon cosmically altered the states of galactic reality. For this one twenty-four-hour circadian cycle, literally anything was possible—including, but not limited to, the physical existence of the phenomenon known as the werewolf.

When the lunar cycle resumed its normal phases, Christina's physical features morphed, and the newborn awoke the following day as a human infant. The wolves' minds were confounded by the transformation, but possessed the instinct to realize the human infant and their young were one and the same. So they took it into their pack and raised it. Four weeks later, the next full moon occurred. As it mounted in the sky, its powers took hold of the baby's biological cycle, and before the eyes of her parents and packmates, she metamorphosed back into her lycanthropic state.

She grew up raised by the pack in the forest hills for a few years, until being discovered, taken to the first in a series of orphanages, named, and sent to school. Of course, the monthly full moon retained its power over her dual physical form, which was virtually impossible for anyone to explain, and did not further her situation. But she survived.

It was not possible to keep her secret from absolutely everyone, but she quickly learned to hide it as much as she could. A normal fascination in the Carnivora Canidae was harmless, as was her claim to kinship with them, like she'd told Adia. But as she grew into a woman and learned the "rules," she had to detect the next full moon early on—God bless the calendar—and find some way to get back to the hills before nighttime.

The downside to her transformation was the fact that wolves did not wear clothing. So upon reaching the woods, she brought a blanket, and once safe in the company of her pack, she removed her clothes, wrapped them, and let it happen. Imaginably, this was more desirable during certain times of year than others, but once she changed, her coat protected her from extreme temperatures. And after a night of foraging, hunting and howling, she became human again and redressed.

The rest of the time, once old enough to look after herself, she lived a more or less normal human life. She finished school, got a job, found a home, met people, dated, made friends, went shopping, and purchased her own things. Before she knew it, she'd garnered a life and identity. Now that she was regularly associating with other humans, her unique silver hair, canid features and mannerisms drew their share of attention. Like Adia, most folks saw them as innocuous quirks.

Unfortunately, around this time, tragedy struck. She lost her canine parents. The natural gray wolf's lifespan was only about fourteen years. But she maintained her kinship, and continued making her monthly pilgrimage to the hills. Undergoing her metamorphosis of late, she set off on random expeditions through the woodlands to see where they took her. Before she knew it, the millennium passed, as did the following decade and a half.

The most recent full moon to occur was on January 4th, 2015. Depending on time of year and her schedule, she sometimes had to rearrange things. She worked Monday through Friday at a nice office, doing clerical work, which was humdrum, but paid well. She was incredibly thankful for the opportunity, especially given the caveat she'd stated at the initial interview. Unless there was a weekend involved, she required one day off every twenty-nine days. She dared not tell these employers the truth about herself. But lucky for her, this was the approximate interval spanning something else which happened—not to Christina, but to normal human women—and so she was granted it.

As a result, she had free the days following her transformation, and did as she pleased. And so she meandered the woods in a direction she hadn't chosen before, to see where she ended up. Most recently, the Juniper Zoo. She slunk over the fence, just behind the women's lavatory, as Adia Bethwell was coming out. Her canine side was drawn and fascinated by all the sights and smells to take in here, all this magic belonging to the animal kingdom. Her human side, meanwhile, was drawn and fascinated by Adia.

One month fifteen or twenty years ago, she stayed in the woody lair an extra day, as her human self, and lay naked on her blanket, gazing into the sky. It was this evening she realized that the moon and its energy held an additional, intense power over her. Though she couldn't explain it, as she stared at the moon, its majesty hypnotized her. Her eyes were steadily fixed to it. A ray of moonlight seemed to travel to Earth, almost magnetically, and bathe her, infusing her with an unforeseen sexual passion. Pleasure began to melt her like wax. She moaned and laid her hands upon herself.

Still very young at the time, she didn't know how to masturbate. Nor was she in tune with her own physiology. All she knew was whatever was going on here tonight felt wonderful. She fondled herself with her palms and fingertips. Supplemental doses of lust boosted her higher. Her back arched. Her head lolled. Her eyes closed. She began at her face and worked her way down, inch by inch. It seemed the moon was guiding her hands. Once she'd reached below her neck and shoulders, she let her fingertips slowly glide on...until something particularly noteworthy happened.

Her right hand wandered ahead of her left and brushed the ascent at the top of her right breast. She let out a quiet gasp.

This was new. This was exciting. The now semi-familiar sensations multiplied. She eagerly sped the pace of her left hand to touch her left breast, to a lovely mirroring effect. Her body lurched and twitched at the jolts of goodness. It went without saying she wanted to squeeze every drop of wonder from this experience she could. She didn't want to rush, but was growing exhilarated at the possibilities.

Unknown, but warm, splendid things proceeded to happen. Traces of perspiration appeared. Muscles flexed. Joints tightened. Her soft, puffy pink nipples perked and stiffened, erecting from their mounds. And a budding moisture trickled its way to the edges of her labia. She opened her eyes, feeling the wetness. Pleasure was put on hold as curiosity took over. For a moment, she thought she might've been tinkling. She was pubescent and blossomed by this time, but didn't groom her bush. The dampness seeping through the mini-forest between her thighs tricked her into thinking she'd wet herself. But she hadn't. This felt different. It felt more...more...she didn't know.

What she did know was she didn't feel these happy sensations just relieving herself. Perhaps she should see what happened if...

There'd be time, she told herself. She was tempted, oh, how tempted, but were there one thing she had right now, it was time. With these amazing feelings racing through her, she wasn't the least bit tired, where otherwise she might have fallen asleep by now.

She let her fingers trace aimless trails up the slope of her tits, feeling lust build as she neared the nipples. Her legs stretched on their own. Her feet flexed, curling and spreading her quivering toes. She enthusiastically waited, trying to pace herself.

As half-expected, when her fingertips brushed her nipples, desirous passion multiplied yet again, flushing her body with heat and swelling her erogenous zones pink-red. "Ohhhh..." Christina growled, like the hungry wolf she was. She hadn't any technique, so she smoothed all over her chest to see what felt best. She pressed her nipples in. They stood right back out. She was engrossed in this new phenomenon. A short bit later, she worked up the courage to set off from her breasts and come back to them later. Her inner fire died back down a little. But as she got below the waist, a new flare of something great and powerful cropped inside her. Oh boy, oh boy! she thought giddily. More delight to be found down here??

The moisture oozing forth from her cunt was stopped, but not forgotten. She eased under the pelvis to find more sensitive nerve endings, and trembled with zeal. Whatever this was, she had a hunch it was going to be big.

Massaging her own legs and feet would require more joint manipulation. She'd deal with that later. For now she wanted to focus on the spot where her natural dew collected. As she snaked her fingers through, the reaction from her bush alone sent a mindnumbing chill through her. Just as with discovering the extra sensitivity contained in her breasts, she arched and stretched, yearning now to literally get to the bottom of this.

Parting her legs further, she fingered her wet bush and eagerly dug beneath. She could feel her heart pounding. The moon continued guiding her. When she tunneled below to the skin, her fingertips grazed the slit between her pussy lips. She cried out as the ecstasy hit. Awestruck, she toyed with herself up and down, gingerly rubbing her labia, buffeted all about by waves of lunar pleasure. Her face went into a grimace as torridity squeezed her insides. She threw her head back and forth at the electric surges, tossing silver hair every which way. She never wished to cease. Strokes sped and intensified as she applied more pressure, burrowing deeper, commencing to penetrate herself.

A new level was unlocked. Christina gritted her teeth and shut her eyes so tight tears were coerced. She wanted as much out of this wondrous act as could be squeezed. She gradually inserted one digit, then another. Her cunt secreted more and more, caking her fingers in syrupy autolube. When she got under the surface and found her way inside, she could neither fathom nor withstand the explosiveness. Her reddened, swollen pussy lit off a series of fireworks steadily increasing in power and velocity. She lost control. She began wildly thrashing and flopping on the ground like a fish out of water. Shouts and groans ripped from her insides. She was well on her way.

It was incredible. Christina'd never felt the likes of this before, and never wanted it to end. It was primal. Animal. She plunged further and further, deep as she could reach, acquainting herself with the grandeur of her own sexual anatomy. She'd all but forgotten about her breasts, though her nipples remained stiff. She found the pelvic muscle to stimulate and clench down on her hand, radiating an even wilder burst of joy through her, head to toe. She whapped her heels in the dirt, growing less and less patient for...for...she still didn't know what. But she knew this had to be building to something. And she couldn't hold back much longer to find out what. She went on thrusting into herself, farther...and farther...and finally just far enough to nail her g-spot.

She screamed, a fiery scream of delirium. Whatever was happening wouldn't wait another moment. Something inside told her she had to continue doing just as she was doing, and would be handsomely rewarded. She found clarity as the buildup reached closer and closer to its zenith. Just a few more seconds now...and...!!

It happened. She came. She howled with adoring worship, to the majestic moon. Her packmates joined in celebration. Oneness with the heavenly lunar body had been achieved. She felt lighter than air, as if taking the first step upon it. Things wouldn't ever be the same again. She descended, and settled to drown in the afterglow.

That's one small step for wolfwoman...one giant leap for caninekind.

*****

Monday, January 5th, 2015, 9:13 p.m.

"Well, here's my place," said Christina, as Adia drove her back home. Christina's car was left by the wooded hills, but she could rely on public transportation.

It was a lovely first date. Christina couldn't bring herself to tell Adia of her true nature, and while she wasn't proud of it, she didn't think she could bear to frighten her away. She'd managed, nonetheless, to engage in lively conversation regarding her human life and identity. They'd stuffed themselves too full for dessert, so they mutually decided to share a tasty treat when they had a chance to meet again.

Adia was pleased Christina didn't live far away—twenty minutes at the most in traffic. But any pleasant feelings of hers right now were merely supplementary. Her evening had been made by this wondrous encounter. So much time lacking a nice lady's companionship had rendered her not exactly desperate, but much more welcoming when potential romance came along. She was a little disappointed they had to say goodbye, but she absolutely believed absence made the heart grow fonder. This meant now she got to go home and daydream about the next time they might meet. Christina had made it crystal-clear that she was very interested in a second date.

This was pure honesty on Christina's part. She felt happy too. She wasn't sure how long she could conceal her secret, or how vital it was that Adia find out at all. This thought struck her as callous, selfish and cowardly. But Christina really liked her after this one night. It almost seemed like magic that they should come together on this fateful day, and she sensed Adia felt similarly. She planned to do some daydreaming of her own.

She felt her heart warm as Adia shyly took her hand, linking their fingers.

"Well...here we are..." Adia blushed, batting her eyes. "The, eh...good-night part."

"Yep...here we are indeed."

Adia leaned nearer and closed her eyes. Christina could see what she was asking for. She leaned in as well, shut her own eyes, gave her another series of puppy sniffs...slipped out her tongue...and licked her, from jaw to temple.

Adia's eyes opened. She hadn't expected this. She touched her cheek. It was wet.

"Um..." she hesitated. "...Golly. Uh..."

Smokey125
Smokey125
617 Followers