Hungry Like The Wolfgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

She chuckled. This felt awkward, but sort of...cute, in a bizarre way, at the same time. She wasn't sure how to react.

"Well, that's...different."

Christina batted her own eyes and patted Adia's hand, as if nothing here were unusual at all. "I had a wonderful time tonight, Adia."

Adia smiled. One funny display of affection aside, she felt the same. She waited as Christina exited the car, just to make sure she got in okay. She returned the wave Christina threw from the door, and lowered her hand as she vanished behind it.

Sigh.

She restarted the car and drove home.

*****

One month later

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015, 9:18 a.m.

Adia's alarm clock was in proper working order, but practically unnecessary. Her cat Bingo gave her an effective wake-up call almost every single day. Being hotblooded, Adia liked to sleep with her bare feet peeking out from under the covers. And Bingo had developed the habit of hopping on the bed and swishing her tail across the bottoms of Adia's feet. A ticklishly brilliant awakening if ever she could ask for one.

Reminding herself winter would be prolonged another six weeks, Adia decided to stop for a hot breakfast on the way to work. She had a fluffy buttermilk biscuit with sausage and egg in the middle, and some warm tea to wash it down. Next stop: Juniper Zoo.

Regardless of the spring delay, it was a refreshing, invigorating (if rainy (again)) day. The crisp, precipitant morning appealed to Adia in the form of a sense of inspiration. For what, she couldn't say, but once she stepped out the door, she felt like she could accomplish anything. Just like last month, the drops of drizzle bordered on snowflakes.

She'd had several chances to see Christina since their first date, and enjoyed each more than the last. So far, they'd been to Venizzi's, the ice cream shop, the park, the movies, the Sapphire Room, and Christina's, where they'd stayed in and ordered dinner. Adia was fascinated by the décor of her home. There was foliage all over: ferns, ficuses, not to mention the dangling ivy on her exterior. There was also a lot of blue. Christina's claim of her kinship was reinforced by her collection of pieces, depicting one and another artist's rendition of the majestic wolf, in cool royal tones.

Now that Christina had hosted a date, Adia wished to do the same. She waited until she got a break at work and sent a text.

Christina received the message and hesitated with a sigh. Today of all days, she hoped Adia actually wouldn't want to get together. It was twenty-nine days later, and she had the following day free. But only because tonight was the next full moon, and the first since they'd met. She supposed she could concoct some story about why she couldn't make it, or fib and say she felt sick, or any number of other excuses. But while she wasn't crazy about these schemes, she wasn't wild about the truth either. Supposing she were to tell Adia the true story. How would she even begin?

Before she got the chance to think of what to say or do, Adia sent her a second text.

I really hope you can see me tonight, C. I think I really really like you :) <3 A

Christina melted. She was so moved and honeyed by the words, as she'd been leaning the same way. Her feelings towards Adia in this brief month had scooted past mere friendship and infatuation. She didn't yet know if she was falling in love, but she could see it happening in the not-too-far-off future. What a conundrum this was turning out to be. Part of her now wanted to tell Adia the truth, somehow, just to have dealt with it, and let the proverbial chips fall where they may. Even if it meant getting her heart broken in the process. But she was frightened.

For just half a second she considered meeting Adia and letting the transformation tell the story for her, but that idea was hastily discarded. Should this be brought to light, she had to be a big girl and give fair warning beforehand. Warning... She didn't relish the notion of having to warn Adia of anything. It wasn't often, but every now and then in her thirty-five human years, she wondered why in heaven's name this had happened to her.

Why me? she pouted to herself. Why can't I be normal?

She was really starting to want to just spill it, but questioned whether that would be fair to Adia. Even with warning, this had to be handled gently. It was an extremely unnerving subject, something that wasn't to be blurted out mid-conversation. She tried to fool herself into thinking that if Adia really loved her, she'd accept her in any form whatsoever. But she knew better than that. This wasn't a mere personality flaw or mental ailment she was grappling with; it was a species change.

This was troubling. Her heart tugged her one way, her brain another. She so wanted to be with Adia, and wasn't sure when their schedules might sync again if they skipped tonight. She longed to sit with her, to gaze into those depthless green eyes, to feel that warm skin touch her own, to inhale and caress that silky hair, to share sweet nothings all night long, until the urge to declare their devotion could be no longer denied...

Her heart won. She texted Adia back and said yes.

Now all she had to do was find a way to prepare her for what was to happen tonight.

*****

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015, 3:20 p.m.

It was another early day for Adia, ending at 3:00. Adia gave her directions and told her she needn't bring anything unless she wanted. This put Christina's mind a bit at ease, as at least this wouldn't have to happen in public. In the interest of time, she opted not to bring anything. She was so scared on the way she started weeping—how she'd explain this, she had no idea—but she had to face facts. If she and Adia were to have a future, she was going to find out sooner or later. Better sooner.

She composed herself, pulling up in front of the building number Adia'd given her: 434 Hewson Apartments. The unit was 202. Christina climbed to the second floor and knocked. Rapid, excited footsteps bounded to the door, and the lock clicked.

"Hi, sweetie!" greeted a very happy Adia. "Welcome! C'mon, c'mon in!"

Nervous but happy, Christina straightened the ruffles in her dress and stepped inside.

"Oh, this is so lovely," she said, trying to focus on anything but the impending situation.

Before Adia'd time to say anything, pawsteps trotted from around the corner. It was Bingo and Checkers to say hi, as they felt the urge to do anytime they heard the door.

"Oh, girls! Christina, sweetheart, these're my little angels! Checkers and Bi—"

She began gesturing to them, but one glance at Christina, and Bingo the Persian suddenly tensed up. Her fur stood on end and she hissed. She reversed course with a growling meow, and zoomed back around the corner.

"W—" Adia was taken quite aback. "...Well, that's weird. Bingo usually loves people."

Checkers the Dalmatian was highly intrigued. She did just the opposite. She jumped up and placed her front paws on Christina's thigh. She panted with a big doggy grin and wagged her tail, very happy to see this visitor. Adia was now downright bamboozled.

"Well, that's even weirder. Checkers is usually the shy one."

"Oh," Christina waved it off. "It's okay. Cats have never really taken much to me. Don't get me wrong, I love them. But I just have a, uh...well...a better rapport with dogs."

"Well, have a seat!" Adia offered, showing her to the living room. "Take off your shoes, get comfy. Make yourself at home. What can I get you?"

Christina plopped on the love seat. Adia broke out a snack tray, but the nerve-wracked Christina was too anxious to touch it.

"Honey?" Adia hopped onto the love seat beside her. "You okay? Something wrong?"

This was going to be harder than she thought. On her own, Christina could only imagine Adia's reaction to her bombshell. No real harm could be done if she remained oblivious. Once she told her, there was no going back. She couldn't untell her after this point. She looked out the window. There was still a decent amount of daylight left.

Okay, she thought. Might as well do this while I have some time. She turned to face her.

"...A—...A-Adia...I...um..."

Adia linked their arms as she began. Christina looked into her eyes. They were gentle, crinkly, and loving. They expressed a true, heartfelt devotion to her, and a longing plea to have that devotion so truly returned. She blinked, batting them.

"Yes?"

Christina couldn't bear it another second. She was forced to give in. She kissed her.

Both bodies promptly teemed with warm, smoky delight. Soft moans and whimpers ensued almost at once. As their senses went dizzy, their arms took over, wrapping around one another and pulling ever closer. Their juices ran and libidos warmed up.

Bingo had run away to hide. Checkers watched her Mommy and her guest make out like a couple of kids, and was quite happy for them. Checkers indeed felt a kindred spirit with Christina, for reasons Christina was rapidly forgetting here in the throes of passion.

They pulled their legs onto the love seat, to feel as if they were floating off the floor in one another's embraces. Their blood heated, lighting a fire in their tummies, speeding up their heartbeats more and more. Their sizzling kisses shot sparks to and fro, elevating their shared plateau before they knew what was happening.

The kiss finally broke. Adia and Christina practically fell together, pulses going a mile a minute. They held off on any more kissing just now, only for need of breath. They continued by nuzzling cheeks and noses, stroking ears and jawlines, running fingers through hair. Their plumes of hot breath crossed paths.

"Christina?" the silver-haired fox heard her say.

"Adia?"

"While I was waiting for you to come over today...I decided that this would be the day I was gonna tell you, um...to tell you that...that I..."

Adia paused multiple times, taking deep, nervous breaths, trying to finish.

"...I think I may be falling in love with you."

Christina's heart fainted. She felt a sting in her eyes.

"I-I don't think I know for sure just yet," Adia went on, "But that's how it's looking. The first time I saw you...I-I just thought you were so amazingly beautiful. And somehow...you're even more beautiful now."

Christina's eyes blurred as tears pushed through. Adia's narrowed seductively.

"And, eh...after careful deliberation...I wanna take you to my bedroom...and show you how beautiful I think you are."

A chill went through Christina's entire body, which afterwards turned white-hot. All the seduction clouded her good judgment.

"I wanna go with you."

Adia grinned, pushed herself up from the love seat, and offered her hand.

Tell her, Christina, said a small voice in her mind. Tell her now.

I...I...I can't. I just can't do it.

I love her.

But—

LATER. We...will deal...with it...later.

Christina accepted her waiting hand.

*****

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015, 3:45 p.m.

Adia took her to her mistress bedroom. Just before they reached it, she flipped her head to toss Christina a coy but naughty smile.

"I tidied it up just for you," she cooed.

"It could be a pigsty and I wouldn't even notice with you there," purred the silver fox.

Adia giggled, taking her inside and shutting the door behind.

"That is so romantic."

Christina was charmed by Adia's room as well. Adia, a zookeeper and animal lover, collected and proudly displayed her own array of nature artwork. The rest of the room was clad in a dresser and bureau, bookshelves, a roll-out chair and desk, a closet, a window dressed in a light lavender drape, and of course the snug, comfy queen-size, on and around which dwelled her stuffed friends.

"Aw, you have your own little animal kingdom!" remarked Christina. "How adorable!"

"But of course." Adia took her hands. "Animals are our friends. However..."

She led Christina to the bed and began relocating the stuffed toys to the floor.

"...Inanimate objects rank lower on my list of bed guests than actual living, breathing, beautiful silver-haired women."

She slowly stretched horizontally onto the mattress, tenderly pulling Christina her way.

"So why don't you come here...and be my living, breathing playmate?"

Christina poured herself in beside her.

"I do have quite a fondness for playing..." she purred to Adia. "After all, you know what they say about all work and no play."

They collected one another. The first bed kiss made the world disappear. Their plushy lips melded brilliantly. It felt so good on both ends, and they were only getting started. Heavenly, gravity-defying wonderment swaddled them. Silky skin was caressed in soft, smooth palms. More groans and declarations of devotion emanated their ways into the atmosphere. Neither girl could believe how happy she was.

Crushing each other in vises of love, Adia and Christina never wanted to let go. They kissed for five straight minutes before pausing to regroup and recoup. Adia's heart was going a lightyear a second. After all her years of solitude, she couldn't believe she'd lassoed such a gorgeous, radiant lady into her home, let alone her bed. It seemed surreal by this point. Christina could barely believe it herself. Being a genteel, delicate dame in her human state, she hadn't made love to many women, as the act lacked design without a genuine emotional connection. A mate like this didn't come along every day. Christina decided she was going to allow herself to just fall right into this.

Employing amazing hand-to-mind coordination, Adia and Christina reached their paws downwards to begin disrobing one another while still in the heat of liplock. Once they realized both minds were heading the same way, their libidos went into overdrive. A wave of heat blew through their already warm bodies, and suddenly, shedding clothes was no longer impulsive, but necessary. The lasses' moans intensified into shouts. They needed to exercise care if they didn't want to rip their outfits right off.

"Oh, yes!" grinned an extra randy Adia between kisses, giggling from giddiness.

"Oh my God!" Christina chortled along. "We...we..."

She lowered her voice to a whisper.

"We're really gonna do this, aren't we??"

Adia smiled wickedly at her, with recklessly naughty abandon.

"I'm ready anytime you are...

"But, uh...what say we make this extra interesting?" she proposed.

Christina arched her eyebrows.

"Interesting, how?"

"Well, my dear, you know how mad I am about games...why don't we set up a bit of a wager for next time...say...whoever's forced to orgasm first this time...must agree, next time, to be tied up, for the other's use and enjoyment."

This kinky suggestion made Christina so hot her pussy sweated. She didn't imagine there would be any losers here.

"You're on, future slave girl!"

Adia grinned at her, showing remarkable moxie, and grabbed her between the legs. Christina gasped in overtaken surprise.

"Just as I suspected," sneered Adia, pouring on the taunting. "Already wet."

Christina was confident in her sexual prowess, but this, like her clit, could be harder than she thought. Yet she was pretty tough as well. She seized Adia and pulled her close. "Very well," she snarled. "Get over here."

Outside, the temperature fell. Fog rolled in and snow materialized, collecting upon the Earth's outdoors. 2015's Daylight Savings Time had yet to begin. As it was getting on time to retire, behind a sea of clouds, the sun began to set. The clock approached five. Bingo slumbered deep in a basket of laundry while Checkers wrestled with a chew toy. Inside Adia's room, she and Christina were each determined to win their game. Both were fueled by healthy competitive spirit from an early age: Adia in her affinity for any kind of game created, Christina in her survival instinct to forage and fight for food. And this was the most exciting competition in which either had participated. The exhilaration pumped them so full of energy, they got downright athletic.

Another factor they had in common was a feistiness for sex due to long abstinence. Christina, as established, was an animal. Her drive was primal, base, raw, and ferocious. She liked it rough. Adia was a little more on the fragile side, but could be quite the freak herself. It was good for them they were surfing Adia's mattress. If they played-slash-worked one another any harder, they might have hurt themselves.

They needed no thermostat at this point. For a short time, they could live without heat in the apartment, generating this much of their own. Being the hotblooded chick she was, Adia didn't get cold easily, and kept her apartment at a cool 68°, sometimes even a bit lower. It was below 30° outside, but for all the girls knew, they were sprawled across the surface of the sun. Both blazing naked bodies writhed together, twisting limbs and sheets into a tangled, bedridden mess. Muscles flexed to maximum capacity, squeezing hot, wet thighs with gripping force. Nails scraped searing lines of red down each other's backs. Desperate, soaked, drenched pussies yearned with hunger, clenching and swallowing the digits fed to them. Sweat poured down both faces, all four shoulders and breasts, mixing in traces as their pussy juices too ran together. As the sun set, Christina again desirously sniffed and licked, pawing at Adia like the lone wolf she was. But the small part of Adia that noticed now took it simply as playful, sensual affection.

Adia was indeed enamored of Christina's gorgeous silver hair, and was so consumed with making sublimely spontaneous love to her, she didn't even think to find out if the carpet matched the drapes. But she found it was in fact true as a moment later, keeping in the spirit of spontaneity, Christina hopped up, straddled Adia over her head, and muffed her, shoving her carpet in Adia's face.

Welcoming this new position, Adia squealed with glee beneath Christina's pussy, and threw her arms around the silver fox's thighs. Christina growled with lust as Adia leaned up into her silver cunt and began eating. Feeling the need to reciprocate, Christina took Adia by the bottoms of the thighs, lowered to Adia's equally starved pussy, and resumed her primal activity, savagely slicking and gnawing. The chain reaction struck, and Christina felt Adia's rumbling scream under her.

"OHHHHHHFFF!!" shrieked Adia through a faceful of pussy. "OHHHHFFFFUHHHFFF!!"

Christina grinned wickedly. "Yes, baby!!" she roared between harsh licks. "Scream for me! You're at my mercy!"

Adia forcedly obeyed. Her eyeballs rolled back. She couldn't take much more. Neither could Christina, but she could tell she was in control. Taking the top position and putting Adia on bottom helped, but it was the silver huntress' aggressive, devastating savagery that really sealed the deal for her. Adia was ready to completely concede, unable to focus on what she was doing. She hollered in Christina's gully, leaning up to devour her again before being forced back down by wild pleasure. Christina owned her, and they both knew it. Adia was unstoppably hurtling towards the edge. Christina giggled as she read the signs. Victory was hers. Adia was left with no choice. She held out as long as her libido would allow, and surrendered.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers