Hungry Like The Wolfgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" she exploded, all but flinging Christina right off of her. Everything inside her went blindingly white. She blasted Christina's face with her cum as the raging, havoc-wreaking, one-in-a-million orgasm mercilessly stormed her. Stars shot and blew up before her eyes in brilliant psychedelic colors. Heaven and Earth collided, sandwiching her between. Her mindshattering release rocked her fifteen straight seconds before she at last wound back down, freed from her climactic cloud. And once she had officially let it all go, Christina let it go right along with her.

"Yay, I won!" said Christina. Adia, who remained too destroyed to contribute right now, only heaved her breaths with a series of sighs. But she smiled happily as Christina settled back down to cuddle her.

I love you, honey, thought Adia, just as the sun finished setting.

The snow continued falling, but the windows went dark as the moon rose. The clock ticked away. Minute after minute passed in the abruptly quiet bedroom. Christina and Adia had almost fallen to sleep together. Their exchanges had softened to happy pecks and silent expressions. They never wanted to leave here.

But, unfortunately...nature did not grant special exception to its cyclical abnormalities.

The fact that she was naked played in her favor, but being indoors changed nothing. The girls were all but dead to the world when Christina felt the familiar prickly sensation creeping over her body. Her eyes widened as she realized. She was indeed undergoing the transformation, right here in her lady companion's bed.

"Oh, no," she began panicking. "Oh, no! Not now! Please, not now!"

Adia awoke. "Wha—...?" she asked weakly.

It was happening. To Christina's dismayed horror, unabated, it was happening.

The last thing Christina wanted to do was let go of Adia's precious body. But unless she wished to traumatize the hell from her with a nightmare come true, she had no choice.

"Oh, no!" she cried, as her voice morphed, and her skin contorted form. She tried to get up and off the bed, but she was losing her human faculties. She tumbled to the carpet, rose on hand and knee and scampered for the front door.

Adia was dizzy and disoriented, but realized something strange was happening.

"Ch—...Christina??"

Christina fled the bedroom, no longer able to speak. She disturbed Bingo's nap and Checkers' play session, confusing them momentarily. She raced back through the apartment to the front door, and managed to grab the knob and escape just before her hands drew back into paws. Her silver mane rode to the extent of her frame, forming her gray coat. Fifteen feet outdoors, the transformation was complete.

Behind her, Adia was panicked and frightened. Christina had wanted to tell her. Oh, how she had wanted to tell her, but...she just couldn't. She'd left Adia scared and befuddled. And her mental matter as well diminished, turning from woman to wolf. Her only task now was to find her way to the wooded hills for the night.

Adia hopped out of bed, following down the hall. "Christina??!" she shouted in despair.

She was nowhere in the apartment to be found. But the front door was wide open.

"What the..."

She dashed back into her bedroom, to find all of their clothes still thrown about.

"Sh—...she didn't even take her...?"

It was unfathomable. Christina'd hastened out of bed to run outside nude? In the snow?

Adia jumped into her T-shirt and jammie pants and scurried back out to look. The entrance froze her own uncovered feet, but she didn't care. She stopped at the base of the steps, where the snow reached. About a yard out in front, though the snow accumulated still, she detected a print made by a human foot.

A bare human foot. Paced out a few yards was another, then another, then...

Oh my God, what was she thinking?? She'll get frostbitten!

Forgoing her own safety logic, Adia tippy-toed out into the snow to follow them. A few steps out, she froze—not due to hypothermia, but to shocked surprise—at what she saw next. The human footprints changed form...then ended. And picking up where they left off, Adia saw something that made her certain her eyes were playing tricks on her. She blinked and rubbed them several times over.

...Animal tracks??

She could only determine this much beneath the streetlight and snow. Under normal circumstances, her zookeeper's mind would have recognized these as the wolf prints they were, stealing off into the foggy, stormy night. Adia couldn't have possibly anticipated what happened next. But she found, to her utter awe, that these were in fact wolf tracks. And then she heard it, off in the inestimable distance.

The howl. The very same enigmatic, majestic howl...to the moon.

Adia stood stock-still, barefoot in the snow, mouth hanging wide open, collecting crystallized flakes...in unparalleled consternation.

...NO.

It...it can't be. It's not possible.

Her rational mind refused to process the information. These things simply did not happen. Human beings did not suddenly change into wolves, or any multispecies creature. Something must have somehow taken place, but...for the life of her, she could not begin to explain what. She could determine neither this, nor the amount of time she spent outside, in utter bewilderment...before she finally turned to go back in.

*****

Another month later

Thursday, March 5th, 2015, 5:41 p.m.

"...Did you get my letter?"

"Yes...but I don't understand."

"I don't expect you to. I feel so terrible. I should have told you, I should have explained everything...but I didn't know how."

"Well, it seems like kind of a long story...why don't we just start at the beginning?"

Christina had asked Adia to pay her a visit so that they could hash things out. She had chosen the evening of March the 5th, the next full moon. DST was about to begin, decreasing her intervals of nonhuman time until autumn. She didn't think Adia would believe this did she not see it for herself. So she'd afforded a fair amount of time to explain everything, and let her transformation happen before Adia's eyes.

For her part, Adia was nervous. She admitted to being a bit hurt Christina had kept a secret of this magnitude from her for this long. But at the same time, she had to question whether she'd have believed it. She still didn't grasp the whole big picture here, but trusted Christina to explicate. She swallowed, and spoke.

"...So...you're..."

Christina nodded. "That's right. A werewolf."

"But...but, I...I didn't think...werewolves existed."

"Well, you're right. They are mythical. But, Adia...you must believe me when I tell you that there is magic in this world. Fairy tales really can come true. Miraculous things do happen. And they can't always be explained. The real world is logical, sensible and finite. But man's imagination and capacity of the unknown is so much more. There is ever more to this universe than you or I know. More things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in our philosophy. And if we close our minds to the impossible..." She shook her head. "...Then I just don't think there's any hope for our dreams to come true."

Adia nodded, slowly and cautiously.

"And...this is gonna happen tonight?"

Christina nodded back. "That's right."

Adia took a deep breath.

"I'm scared, Christina."

Christina took her hands. "I know. I know. It's okay, sweetheart. This is a very hard thing for me to do. I'm scared, too. I never tell this to anyone, for their sake and mine. But I love you and care far too much about you not to let you know."

All four eyes began to moisten. They saw their own eyes reflected in each other's.

"I can't have a future with you keeping a secret this size," Christina started to weep. "And I really want to, Adia. I want to be with you for as long as you'll have me. I love you, my darling. You're the most spectacular person I've ever met."

Through the imminent obstacle standing in the way, Adia saw to the happy truth in her words and voice. She sobbed with joy.

"I love you too, Christina."

Christina sniffled and gave her a kiss.

"Then come with me."

The next Christina asked Adia to do was to get in her car and follow her. She led her to her pack's den up in the wooded hills. Adia wasn't sure why they couldn't just go together in one car, but Christina assured her she'd see. It was a very windy evening, now after 6:00. The sun was on its way down. They parked and exited their vehicles.

"Where are we?" Adia asked.

"My second home."

Adia only gazed in the direction Christina indicated, seeing her packmates. The wind picked up. Her heart started to pound.

"I...I'm really frightened, Christina."

"Adia, I wouldn't lie to you to save my life. Everything I have told you is the God's honest truth. All you have to do is wait, and see."

Christina proceeded to remove the blanket from her car, and took off her clothes.

"...Um...I don't...I don't have to take off my clothes too, do I?"

"Of course not."

And Adia thought she was hotblooded. She shivered in the increasing wind, wondering how Christina was managing to stay warm.

"...When will you be...y-y'know...you again?" she wished to know.

"Tomorrow morning," said the now naked silver fox. Adia felt her take her hand. "I understand if this is all too much to handle, Adia," she again sniffled. "I can't blame you if you feel we have to part ways. My heart will be broken, but I'll have to accept it."

Adia was unable to think of how to reply. A hundred thoughts ran through her mind.

"It's okay, Adia. I know you're scared. This is a part of who I am, but it doesn't affect my human form. I haven't forgotten you these two months, and I won't forget you now. And I certainly won't stop loving you. All I hope is that you'll keep loving me too."

One look into those pleading clear ice-blue eyes, and Adia had her answer.

"Of course I'll keep loving you, Christina."

Christina took Adia in her arms, pressing her body close and tight.

"I will always be with you, Adia," she whispered. "Just know that."

The mighty wind grew even stronger, buffeting the girls and whipping their hair all about. Christina let go of Adia, sniffed, licked and kissed her one more time. She had to stop her heart from cracking as she saw Adia cry. She caressed her cheek.

"Tomorrow," she promised softly. "That's all it is, just one short night."

She turned, took a breath, and advanced towards her forest and packmates. Adia viewed from her car as the sun vanished, full moon on the rise. Darkness obscured her view, but not so much that she couldn't witness the metamorphosis.

Again, she gasped in awe. The wind blew even harder. A wave of invisibility seemed to wash over Christina as it happened in plain sight. She lowered to all fours. Her skin shifted texture and hue. Her silver hair grew back, extending into the coat over her reforming body. Her limbs drew in. Her hands and feet turned to paws, her digits to claws. Her ears rose atop her head. And her tail protruded behind.

And before Adia knew it, as quickly as it had begun...it was over. The transformation was complete. She gaped in disbelief at the now ordinary gray wolf.

It was nothing short of spellbinding.

The wind died back down to a gentle breeze. The wolf turned back one short second to lock eyes with Adia, before breaking into a gallop to meet up with her family. As she watched it run away, Adia felt a ping of sadness in her heart, before she remembered what Christina had told her. It would only be until tomorrow. And reassessing, she felt she could fare this circumstance.

She thought back to the fateful day in February. Everything was abruptly explained. So this was why Bingo was so frightened of Christina, as well as why Checkers took such a shine to her. This was why she'd suddenly jumped up out of her bed and run outside, taking not a stitch of clothing with her. And why her footprints turned to wolf tracks.

She worried still, that Christina might fall prey to a predator or some other peril. But then again, she'd been under this monthly "spell" all her life, thirty-five years, and survived thus far. Perhaps Adia had nothing to fret about, but she couldn't help it. Part of her felt it wasn't fair, after having waited this long for a true soulmate, someone she could call lover, in every sense of the word, that she should turn out to be not fully human. But...

Well, she thought, maybe it was for a reason. Maybe they were destined to meet because Adia loved and knew all about animals. Maybe some cosmic coincidence was written in the stars. She'd never really believed in such fortunes before, but after what Christina had just shown her, she was compelled to take a second look.

Maybe, just maybe...anything was possible.

She cast her glance to the limitless heavens.

Anything is possible.

And from somewhere not too far off in the distance, once again came the familiar, wondrous sound she now knew so very well.

The majestic howl of worship, to the great full moon.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers