Hunted

Story Info
Hunted and Claimed by her mate.
996 words
4.2
48.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold, and the snow had been falling for hours. I had been walking through the peaceful woods, through this snow, and it made me feel isolated: alone. The walk made me feel as if I was the only one in the world, and for a time that was comforting, the crunch of my knee-high boots on the crust, the snow falling lightly on my dark hair, my coat wrapped around my leggings and a loose top.

But I felt you following me. It happened sometimes when I was alone. You knew how to find me when I was alone. It made my heart speed up, and my breath come faster. But it also changed things in me. It made me more aware of myself. Because you were watching. It made me hyper-aware of my surroundings, of how my shirt shifted under my coat. How the lace of my bra teased my nipples. How the wind caught under the neck of my jacket and ran down my spine. How the silk of my panties hugged my ass.

You stalked me like you did in the game. Following the scent that started out as relaxed, then shifted to apprehension, then to fear, and the after-scent of desire that leaked in there.

Maybe it was your own desire for me. How I made you hard, the way I laughed and bounced through the snow as if I didn't know how I looked, how my body tempted you. Oh, you would remind me before this was done. You would mark me, again, in the primal way that you had. You would mark me so I would not forget it. Not again.

I ducked under some low hanging branches and tripped. That was what triggered your instincts to pounce. You raced on silent feet- more beast than man as the moon rose higher. Your powerful hands landed on my coat and tore it away as we both tumbled to the ground, the force of the impact driving me into the snow. I cried out, but your growl of hunger was louder. You were going to devour me. That was the only thought that flashed through my mind.

I panicked, fighting you, my shirt soaking, my thin bra no protection for my large breasts. The cold seeped in and made my nipples achingly hard, Your mouth, felt like fangs to me as you kissed and bit at the nape of my neck, licking and suckling at the flesh, your paw-like hands tearing at my clothes, pushing at my leggings, shoving them down.

I screamed, kicking, trying to push back to push you off of me, but that just gave you room to shove my panties down. That just made it easier for you. Your strength was too much for me. I sobbed and begged you to stop, but your growls cut me off. "Mine..." Your rough voice in my ear, tearing off my shirt with one hand.

In this form, you wore no clothes, and the cold was not an issue for you. I felt your cock, so large, hot and throbbing against the curve of my ass. You salivated for me, gripping my hair with one hand, your other under my body, gripping my breast painfully hard, even thorugh the numbing of the snow. You used the grip you had on me to pull me up, to impale me on your swollen length. Despite my terror, you knew I would be hot for you, deep inside. And I was, as you speared me on your cock. I moaned low, and you knew you had me.

"My slut..." You growled in my ear, and the word made my breath catch.

"My mate..." You thrust until you were hilted deep in my pussy, which made me moan low, almost as bestial in nature as you were.

I went limp, not fighting anymore, a soft sob on my lips. Then you dropped me in the snow, and it snapped me out of it. You rolled me onto my back and something about the cold there snapped me out of it, and I was pounding at your chest. You growled- pleased I was fighting you, and pinned me into the cold snow, looming over me, leaning down.

You placed bites all over my flesh...my breasts, my hard nipples, making me scream as you chewed on my neck, while your monster-like length drove into me, making me hotter and wetter. Each thrust coated your length with my sweet excitement, even as I tried to close my thighs to you. Your hands went from my wrists to my thighs and pinned them open, offering a sharp slap across my breasts.

The connection of your hands to my tits made my back arch, and you felt me open to you. You drove yourself those last few inched into me until you bottomed out inside me, and that was where you stayed, ramming your length into me, watching me go from a fighting victim to a hungry, hot, wanton slut, eager for more.

You drew me back up onto my knees, but onto all fours, as a proper bitch in heat should be. You stood up behind me, and pushed my face to the snow, and drove your length into me again- almost too deep this time. But I was ready for it, and I choked on the snow as you grunted over me. "Mine. My seed, you will take, mate." And your teeth sunk into my shoulder, which sent a climax spiraling through me, making me scream into the night. You grunted and felt your body swell, filling me with your thick liquid, pleased that I had cum. A mutual orgasm often meant a proper breeding.

You left me there, in the snow, my bare ass in the air, your seed dripping from my slick, wet pussy; blood seeping from where you had marked me. I was your hunted one. And you had caught me, again.