Hunted AU: Strip Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furrybert
furrybert
1,804 Followers

"You want me inside you, baby?" he asked, and Suzanne nodded immediately. "Then tell me what you want me to do to you," he growled. She whimpered softly, closed her eyes as a wave of heated humiliation came over her. Sasha yanked on her hair until she met his gaze again.

Suzanne was almost hyperventilating with terror. She knew that she had to do what he wanted – say what he wanted – but she just couldn't bring herself to look into his eyes and beg him to rape her. His eyes darkened, she wasn't sure if it was in anger or anticipation, but she felt his grip tighten in her hair and his muscles tense. No. She couldn't take him hitting her again. Surely even the humiliation of begging him would be better than that? Because if she didn't do what he wanted – now – he was going to kill her, and she knew it.

"Oh, god," Suzanne whispered softly as she squeezed her eyes shut for a split second, gathering all the strength that she had left. She opened them again and stared straight into the beautifully hard eyes of her fiercely violent attacker.

"I want to know how your hands feel on my skin," she whispered softly. She noticed his eyes started to burn, but she didn't dare stop. "I want to feel your mouth on me... your tongue stroking and your teeth raking. I want to feel your hands spreading me open and your fingers pushing inside, feeling hot and wet and tight for you. I want to feel you pushing my legs over my head and spreading me open again for you. I want to feel your weight on me as you hold me down and slide so deep inside me that I can't breathe, and you screw me until you collapse on top of me."

Sasha wasn't sure where the girl managed to get the courage to say her little speech, but he was impressed. He slid his hand over the girl's mouth for a second, then slid her face to the side so that he could talk directly into her ear. His breathing was heavy with arousal and he let her hear it for a moment. She was also breathing quickly, her skin flushed with embarrassment at what she had just said and the effect it had apparently had on her attacker.

"Mmm baby," he whispered, his voice hoarse with arousal. "Who'd have thought you could talk dirty? Now I really need to fuck you." Suddenly Suzanne felt her skin flush even redder, the heat spreading all the way through her body and causing her to begin to ache. His voice was suddenly so sexy; the brutal sound of his accent only helping him to appear even more masculine and dominating. He settled his weight onto her gently, allowing her to feel the hardness of his erection press directly onto her clitoris, and she whimpered softly, writhing against him.

"Do you want me to bite you, baby?" he whispered. "You want to know how I make you feel when I'm holding you down and sliding my dick all the way inside you? Do you want me to fuck you hard, baby?" He was grinding against her very gently, and Suzanne moaned softly as he spoke, finally replied with an "oh yes!"

"You're going to scream for me, baby," he whispered softly, then stood up again. Suzanne suddenly shivered as the warmth of his body heat left her and the coldness of the room advanced into her bones once again. The cold was like a slap to the face, and the strength that she had relied upon to get her through the last few minutes deserted her completely. Her earlier fear crept back into her and she started to shake once again.

Sasha slid the girl's skirt up her legs until it bunched at her hips, and slid her pretty little white pants to the floor. He slid his palms against her inner thighs, parted her legs so that he could look at her more closely. Her legs were creamy-white and beautifully smooth all the way from her ankles to her hips, and she whimpered softy as his callused fingers slid over them slowly. A girl who has enough time and not enough demons to worry about keeping her legs shaved smooth, he thought to himself with a smirk. He crouched down between her legs so that he was at eye level with her quivering pretty pink flesh, stroked his fingers through the short brown fur at the top. She jumped in fright, tried to close her legs but he still had one palm against her right thigh.

Suzanne keened softly as Sasha slid his other hand back to her thigh and parted her legs again, then leaned forward so that he could kiss the top of her inner thigh gently. He smiled and stood up again, slid his hands to her sweater and untied the knot that held the wrap-over closed. He slid it out of the way and freed her breasts from her bra, the delicate pink nipples already hard under his gaze.

The girl was staring at his chest as Sasha went about baring her body for him. She had a nipped-in trim waist, but her breasts and hips were rounded and full. Her beautifully expressive eyes were filled with panic at the thought of him touching her. Her earlier bravado had left her, as he knew that it would. She was shaking, and not just from the cold. He reached out and cupped one of her breasts, feeling its weight as he bent down and caught a delicate pink nipple in his mouth, sucked gently.

Suzanne shivered as she laid spread on the table in front of her would be rapist, moaned softly in humiliation as he sucked on her breast. Her hands slid to his hair with the intention of pushing him away, but lay still instead, cradling him against her. He lifted his head for a moment and locked eyes with her, smiled cruelly as he saw the look of humiliation on her face. She snatched back her hands and dropped them to her sides in disgust. He continued to suck and slid one hand to her other breast, kneading and stroking until he heard her moan once more.

Sasha stood up again, leaned over the girl until his face was only inches from hers. "Do you like that, baby?" he asked softly, and Suzanne sobbed softly in shame. "Do you still want to feel me inside you? Are you getting wet, baby?"

"Please don't do this," Suzanne whispered, tears dripping down her face and onto the table beside her. His eyes burned into hers, beautiful in their brutality.

"You asked me to do this, baby," he reminded, and Suzanne closed her eyes in disgust. "Look at me," he growled, slapped her lightly until she obeyed. "Are you getting wet?" he whispered again.

"No!" Suzanne replied, hoping to all hell that it was true. She was confused by the conflicting emotions that she was experiencing, had no idea why she had been turned on by his voice and why she was reacting to his touch when only minutes ago he had been beating the living shit out of her. Her skin was incredibly sensitive from the pain earlier, and his suddenly gentle touch was having a definite effect.

"No?" Sasha repeated, one eyebrow raised in disbelief. He slid his palms down from her armpits to her waist, across her flared hips and onto her thighs. She squirmed slightly as he touched her, the friction causing her breath to catch in her throat. He slid his left hand back into her hair to hold her head steady as he slid his right hand back in to the brown fur at the top of her legs.

"Oh no!" Suzanne moaned as she felt Sasha's fingers slide against the outer lips of her vagina gently. She tried to close her legs, but Sasha nudged them apart again with his knee. He stared into her eyes as he stroked gently, letting his middle finger dip inside her slightly to find her rapidly becoming wet. He slid his wet finger over to the girl's clitoris gently, stroked the moisture over it slowly.

"Oh yes," Sasha replied, moving his thumb to her clitoris so that he could dip his finger inside her again. "Hot and wet and tight," he said, echoing her words from earlier and causing her to shudder in response. He circled her opening slowly as his thumb rocked over her clit, and Suzanne arched against him, a moan of agonised pleasure escaping her. He dipped his finger in and out of her again, continuing his circling movement as he leaned over and kissed her, his tongue entering her mouth and exploring quickly.

The part of Suzanne's brain that was still able to think was shrinking rapidly. Her body was switching between cold fear and aching heat relentlessly and without warning, and she was totally unable to control it. She groaned against Sasha's mouth and felt her body arching against him of its own accord and she was unable to stop either action. He slid two fingers back insider her and pressed against her vagina in a hard circle until he found the bundle of nerves inside her that made her whine with pleasure, and then stayed there.

Sasha came back up for air, his finger and thumb continuing to stroke the girl. She was dripping wet now, and whining incoherently. He grinning with satisfaction as he slid his tongue back to her breasts and sucked gently, then raked his teeth over them slowly. He continued downwards until his torturing tongue found the girl's clitoris, and started to lick gently.

Suzanne felt a confusing mixture of shame and fear come over her, but she didn't have time to register these feelings properly before her body tensed and arched against Sasha in orgasm. She continued to writhe against him as he moved back up to lean over her and slide his tongue against the sensitive skin on her throat. His talented tongue clouded her senses again before she was able to notice the fear creeping back into her body.

"You're so fucking sexy, little girl," Sasha growled into Suzanne's ear, and she whimpered in response. He slid his hand to her arse and pulled her against him firmly, let her feel how hard he was for her. "I'm going to fuck you now, baby, and if you let me come inside you, I'm not going to let you go."

Suzanne didn't understand a word of what he was saying. All she knew was that her body was burning again and she needed him to make it stop. He slid her legs up over her head, hooked his left arm under her knee and grabbed her wrists and held them above her head, stretching her open for him. She moaned in anticipation as he paused to move his pants out of the way, then slid the head of his penis against her gently.

"Look at me," he whispered softly, sliding his other hand to her face and raising her eyes to his. She held his gaze and he slid his hand down between them, slid his thumb over her clitoris and stroked gently.

"Oh please!" Suzanne whispered desperately, her body trying to writhe against him despite the fact that Sasha had most of his weight against her. He smiled, leaned into her and whispered "tell me what you want," into her ear.

"Please fuck me," Suzanne whined, repeating her words from before. Her eyes begged and her body was still writhing; she was desperate. Sasha growled in arousal and his body reacted instinctively; he pushed inside the girl hard and fast, until he was buried balls-deep inside his little captive. She screamed for him; a mixture of pleasure and pain that sent his senses reeling in satisfaction. He settled his weight over her and pulled her wrists until she was stretched taut and totally at his mercy, and started to move inside her hard.

"Is this what you wanted, little girl?" Sasha growled into the girl's ear. "Did you want to know how it feels to be held down and fucked by the big bad soldier? Did you want to be fucked hard, baby?"

Suzanne was barely able to comprehend what Sasha was saying, but she understood the tone of his voice. "Oh yes," she whispered softly, her eyes rolling back in her head from the constant onslaught of sensation that he was inflicting on her. The way that he was holding her, his weight against her and the feeling of him moving inside her so forcefully was causing her to feel completely and utterly dominated. And the most terrifying thing was how good it felt.

Sasha continued to whisper into the girl's ear as he moved inside her, until she was whimpering so desperately that he couldn't hold on any longer. He slid his thumb back to her clit and stroked firmly, let her come one more time just before his own orgasm took over his body and he collapsed on top of her, growling in pleasure.

furrybert
furrybert
1,804 Followers
12