Hunted by Amazons

Story Info
They want Clay for their own.
1.1k words
4.29
17.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked through the forest hunting deer. It was high-noon when I had picked up the tracks of a small herd. I lived on the forest edge and had been living in these woods for some time. So it was odd finding foot prints. I was armed with my bow, staff and a short sword. Following the tracks the foot prints went off to the east while the herd continued north. Listing to the forest it went completely silent. This was the first sigh that something was wrong. Stopping my keen ears picked up on the movement around me. "I know that I am surrounded. Come out and face me!" I yelled. Coming from behind the trees and off the branches a group of women surrounded me.

Quickly taking in the situation it was five on one and they looked to be seasoned warriors. Two had bows while the others long daggers. They wore hide skirts and tops that only covered their breast. "What is your business with me?" I asked roughly.

"We are the Black Leaf amazons. You are now our slave." replied the leader.

"I am sorry but I am my own master." They seemed to take this as an insult and the bow women shot at me. In a smooth turn I had grabbed both arrows and taken up my stance with my staff. The other charged and in a three quick motions it was over. I had hit them all two times in the lower stomach and back. Turning around they looked at me with hate and disgust. "What haven you done to us!" yelled the leader.

"I have frozen your bodies for a brief moment. The next time you wish to capture your prey be better at it." I chuckled as I left them. The leader cursed in a language that I did not know and I continued to my home. I felt sorry for them, coming across a master warrior but they had brought it on them selves. Dismissing the thought I finally made it home to my small cottage.

Taking off my hunting clothes and slipping into more relaxed pants and shirt I rested with a good book. The sun was setting when I picked up the smell of river lotus. Quickly putting on my chain mail and fighting gear I grabbed my staff as I walked out of my small home. The sky was mixed with yellows and pinks as the night's wind brushed across the land. There they stood waiting for me. "You are on my land. I humbly ask you to leave." I said with force.

"I am La'Sha leader of the Hunters. My hunters tell me that a boy had defeated them." she said stepping forward.

"This is true. Yet, I am no boy. I am a man of nineteen full cycles and a peaceful master of the Numbing Touch. "

"Then you will be taken by me weak man."

Drawing her sword her advance was quick and strong. Blocking her strike she quickly followed up with a spinning high kick. Ducking the kick I swept her standing leg. La'Sha stumbled back and I advanced with my staff attacking her wrist. Yet her skill prevented me from disarming her with easy motions and moves. Spinning my staff I pushed away her swing and side-stepped her hitting her in the back of the head knocking her out.

The others watched as their leader hit the ground. "See is my guest for this offence. Bring me your leader by night fall and I will finish this business!" I yelled to the other. One spat at the ground as they watched me lift their leader over my back and take her into my cottage. Closing the door behind me I took all of her weapons and gear. Tying her to one of my chairs I took her figure in for the first time. She was tall and toned with long black hair. Her breast were oddly larger than what I have herd about these amazons. Her skin was tanned and soft looking. I had thrown two more piece of wood on the fire as I waited for La'Sha to awaken.

She awoke soon as I had finished the stew, passing her a bowl. "Why do you keep me here?" she asked. Smiling I untied her bounds and passed her a bowl. Looking at me like a cornered mountain lion she takes the bowl of stew and quickly dispatches it. Giggling I make her another bowl. "You are an interesting man. You untie my bounds and act like that I won't kill you in your sleep."

"I have no fear of you and you can try all you like but your skill is not at my level so you pose no true threat." I replied. Changing the subject I picked up a bag of powder that smelled odd. "What is this?" I asked. La'Sha looked at me in shock as she jumped at me causing the bag to fly into the fire. The smoke filled the small cottage forcing me to open a window. After the smoke cleared, my body felt on fire. Looking at La'Sha I could see the same thing. Suddenly my loins burned for her body and her gaze told me the same thing. I tried to fight this odd passion but my will was not my own. Taking her in my arms we kissed and explored each others body. I gently kissed her neck and face as her hands traveled toward my crotch.

La'Sha quickly unfastened my pant freeing my hardened tool. Falling on to the bed I fell between her thighs. Quickly pulling off her top her large breast jiggled as the thick hide top slid over her head. La'Sha scooted up her skirt and guided me inside her. My Feeling of lust over took me. Like an animal in heat I sucked and nibbled on her tits. Grabbing her waist I pulled her roughly to each thrust. Pounding on her wet cunt La'Sha panted and moaned as her passion built. Wanting more, craving for more of this amazon's body I put her legs over my shoulders. La'Sha screamed out in her peoples' tongue as she felt my hungry dick slide deeper into her pussy. Her hands scratch and rub my back. A moan escapes my lips as she kisses my neck. My sack tightens, my dick twitches as I can no longer hold back. With one last hard thrust I explode filling La'Sha climaxing temple with my seed. La'Sha cries filled the room as she follows after. Her cunt tightens, her back straighten and eye glaze as her orgasm over took her body.

Falling into La'Sha we both passed out from the strong drug induced sex. Laying there I wondered what would happen next with these Black Leaf amazons.