Hunted Ch. 01

Story Info
The adventure to die for begins.
2.2k words
4.24
14.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was inspired after I watched The Hunger Games. Plot summary: a group of us stuck in the woods try to outwit a bloodthirsty maniac that no one knew had escaped from a mental hospital, not even the prison guards or cops. I know it's not original. Think Predator with a Friday the 13th feel to it. All characters are based on people in my life but with different names except me and my girlfriend Liv, with accurate portrayals and real names. It's a long story, with some sex and passion but mostly focused on survival and trying to escape this lunatic. Hope you like it.

Part 1

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, bored to death. A group of us, 8 total, were going on a training exercise teaching survival skills and teamwork, courtesy of our parents' insistence that we get out more. Seven of us were sitting in the bed of our instructor's truck, a Chevy Silverado, on our way to the area, a giant clusterfuck of woods. I looked around at the rest of the group. They all looked the same, bored as hell and not wanting to do this. Before I go too far into the story, here's a list of all the characters:

Me- My name is Matt, 18 years old and a college freshman, 5'8"-5'9"ish, dark brown hair, gray eyes, rather large, hook nose, broken once when I was 14. I was looking up through the sunroof of my dad's car as he went over a speed bump. I did a face plant into the roof. Ouch! I was pretty quiet and shy, but I defended myself. My uncle was an army ranger in the Gulf and taught me hand to hand combat. And just for the sheer badassness of it, he taught me to throw knives. I also played guitar in a band and baseball. I had a very dry and sarcastic wit that most people found funny. I was in ok shape, not ripped, but not fat either.

Liv- My first and current girlfriend, dating for 2 years. The only girl I've ever loved. She was 18, about to turn 19, and in her sophomore year in college. She stood about 5'3"-5'4". Light brown hair, hazel eyes, light freckles across her nose. She had a body that most guys, me included, drooled over. She was recruited for college soccer. She had gorgeous, toned legs and a perfect stomach with a belly button piercing to match. Liv also had a decent rack, maybe a 34C. However, my favorite feature was her ass. Incredibly firm and tight, but still soft. She looked amazing in pretty much any pants or shorts. She was pretty talkative and outgoing once you got to know her. What I loved about her was her sense of humor and vocab. She was a girl but not ladylike at all. She swore a lot and talked using crude terms that even my guy friends didn't use, mostly sexual terms. Blowing me like a pro was a nice bonus too. Just an amazing girl to have.

Coach Kay- The athletic director at my school. Maybe in his 60s, but big, like 6'3". A former Green Beret and probably a Vietnam vet. He was picked to lead this trip, given his past with special forces. He was quiet and reserved. Until you pissed him off.

Nate- My close friend. He had just turned 18 and was a big guy too, like 6'2". Brown hair and green eyes. An avid video gamer and motorcycle junkie, he was a nice kid that I met freshman year. There was also an old joke that his mother was a MILF. You'd think so too if you saw his 30-something mother wearing a bikini and getting shitfaced at his birthday/4th of July parties. He was single but looking to get lucky.

Cody- Another friend. He was about 3 months older than me but was quite short, at around 5'7". I'd played baseball with him growing up and knew him better than I knew Nate. He had light brown hair and green eyes. Cody was also thought to be part ape, because he was so hairy. His arms and legs were a fucking forest of hair. He was chatty if he knew you. But if he didn't like you, he had no problem saying it and could be a dick to you. He was fine with me, so I'm guessing he liked me. He was also single. My friends also thought girls would only date him for warmth.

Nick- Probably the most irritating kid I've ever met. I went to school with him but tried to avoid him. He never shut up and was constantly following me around school, probably because no one else talked to him, for obvious reasons. I didn't think anyone liked him. He was about my height but much fatter, probably outweighing me by about 50 pounds. He had light brown hair and brown eyes. He was single. I can't imagine why.

Bre- I didn't really know her, but I got the impression that she was a skank. She had a different boyfriend pretty much every week and had piercings just about everywhere. I had also seen her smoking on the way to school. She was about 5'5" with darkish eyes (I'm not really sure, I'd never got close enough to look. Thank god). She had black hair with red streaks. What a babe she was (sarcasm).

Steve- I was in middle and high school with him. He was the oldest in the group at 19. He was a little taller than me, maybe 5'10" at the most. He was not a good looking kid. He had black hair and beady dark eyes. No one liked him. I even heard my teachers talking about him. I had a history with him. He started picking on me one day in 7th grade during gym class in the locker room, verbally abusing me. I didn't care about that and ignored it. Then he got physical, slapping me and stabbing me with a pencil. It ended with me finally turning around and clocking him, laying him out on the locker room floor. He never touched me again. Nate was there and still talks about it. We still don't like each other, even though he stopped coming to class, and probably dropped out of high school. I had to explain to the principal what went down but still got suspended anyway. Horseshit. I'm trying to avoid him on this exercise. I don't want any trouble. Now back to the story.

I looked around at everyone. Most were on their phones or iPods. Some were sleeping. I looked down at Liv, who was resting her head on my shoulder, trying to sleep. She smiled at me and leaned up and kissed my cheek, before settling down and closing her eyes, leaning her head on my shoulder. Nate was to my right, on his phone. Cody was on his iPod looking at MLB scores and stats. Steve the douche was sitting across from me with a jealous look on his face, eyeing Liv. I gave a slight smirk at him, as if to say, That's right jerkoff, she's mine. And if I catch you touching her, you won't have a hand to touch her with. I could be quite defensive at times. He turned away, clearly envying the chick I had on my arm.

There was silence until coach Kay pulled into the parking lot of a lodge. He got out and opened the tailgate of his truck. We piled out quickly, stiff and sore from the ride. Kay gathered us and said, "We're spending the night here. There's a doctor and a store for supplies if you need it. There also a barber, so you can shave or cut your hair or whatever. It's the last time you can for the next week. The same goes for showering, unless we find a lake or stream or something. Ok, I think that's it. Your rooms are free, as well as room service. Now go and enjoy yourselves. And no dicking around! I mean it!" He looked at us, but his gaze lingered on me and Liv longer than anyone else.

Liv smiled at him, "Come on, coach. Do you honestly think we'd do anything?" His face told us otherwise. She smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me into the lobby, everyone following suit.

Dinner that night was good, an all-you-can-eat buffet for no cost. Liv sat with me, Nate, and Cody, all of us joking and laughing, forgetting that we didn't want to be here. Liv was playing footsies with me and rubbing my leg under the table the whole time. She even pretended to drop her silverware and went under the table to rub my dick through my shorts a few times.

After dinner, we all went to the pool and hot tub. My jaw dropped when I saw Liv in her bikini. Holy shit! Every guy in the vicinity, and even some girls, were drooling over her. I could see Bre and Nick staring at her, with a combo of disbelief and jealousy. She was wearing a black bikini that was barely fitting. Her perfectly toned, tanned stomach and belly button piercing contrasted perfectly with the bikini. Steve was sitting on his own, watching her with lust. Liv saw this and beckoned me close with one finger and a seductive smile, and kissed me very hard and passionately, adding a shitload of tongue. Several wolf whistles and cries of laughter were uttered when she did this. It's safe to say I had the hottest and most desirable girlfriend in the room. She came up for air literally 20 seconds later, breathing hard, and with a small smile, whispered, "Is he still watching?"

I glanced to him, still sitting there alone. "No. Jesus Christ, what the hell was that for? Not that I'm complaining," I smiled at her. Steve got up and left, scowling.

"I saw the way that dickhead was eyeing me all day. Plus, I was holding that in all day and I wanted him to see." She smiled and laughed. "Come on, let's go in the hot tub." She took my hand and led me over. Cody and Nate were in there too, laughing over what had just happened. "Did you see the look on his face? He'll be saving that image for later, if you know what I'm talking about." Cody smiled and tapped the side his head.

Liv laughed and stepped into the hot tub. "I bet he's never even had a girlfriend, the way he acts." I sat down in the hot tub and grabbed Liv around the waist, pulling her down on top of me. She sat on my lap and continued joking and laughing.

Nate leaned over and whispered to me, "You're a fuckin' lucky guy. I think I came in my shorts when I saw Liv in that bikini." Liv heard this and winked at him, grinding her perfect ass into my crotch, still sitting on me. Nate's face turned bright red and he quickly left and went back to his room, muttering something about being tired. Cody was wetting himself laughing and left about 5 minutes later to go find him.

It was just Liv and me left in the hot tub now. She got up and turned around to face me and sat back down on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. With a whispered "I love you," and lust in her pretty hazel eyes, she leaned in and kissed me, even harder than the last time. This wasn't for show, this was genuine love/lust. We must have sat there for the next 10 minutes lip locked, never breaking apart once. Liv was an excellent kisser, which I got used to fast after our first few dates 2 years ago. She finally pulled away and with another smile, slowly got off me and slid under water. I could feel her fumbling with my shorts, but I never guessed what was coming. She submerged her whole head and took me in her mouth! This felt fantastic, with the combo of her warm mouth and the hot water. Her head started bobbing. After about 10 seconds, she came back up, gasping for air. "Fuck, I don't know how the pornstars do it!" She looked at me with a wink and went back under. This was by far her best blowjob ever. How is she going to top an underwater one? I lasted about 2 more minutes, understandable in the circumstances.

We were getting cold so we went back to our room. I suddenly remembered, "Oh shit, I have to go get my hair cut and shave my face." I quickly threw on a shirt and dried myself. I pecked Liv on the lips, thanked her for the blowjob, and ran downstairs to the barber. I decided to get something cool and had him cut most of my hair short, not shaved completely, but close, and leave a strip of my normal length hair down the middle, basically a really short faux hawk. It would look badass for the survival course this week. Liv loved it. "Nice hair! Though I preferred it long. It gave me something to hold on to!" she said with a wink. Did I mention she sleeps naked? No? Didn't think so. Not that I'm complaining. She really should have had her own room, or at least her own bed, because I didn't sleep much that night. I'll leave what we actually did to your imagination....

To be continued in part 2