Hunted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panic grips her: They must be in trouble, there is no other explanation! She has to find them quickly, but she had no idea where to look. Irregardless, she couldn't just stand around and worry, she had to start searching. She chose a direction and stuck to it with a quick pace. Hopefully she would catch up with them soon. Though, of course, the unlikelihood of finding them in a city as large as Venice scratches at the back of her mind.

The sun seems to have long since set, and the further Monica moves away from the hotel the darker it gets. The crowds of Venice that she enjoyed during the daytime were nowhere to be found at this hour, though it could have something to do with the bad area she seems to have found herself in. She strokes a dagger hidden in her jacket fondly, nervous she might have to use it on some poor sap who would think her weak and helpless and would look to take advantage of that.

"Looking for your friends?" a female voice rings out from behind Monica, and she twirls around to face the new presence. When Monica sees the woman, she instantly draws the dagger: The woman is too obviously a vampire. Her eyes are red like fire, blood stains her chin, and she is as pale as the moon.

"What did you do with them you monster!?" Monica demands, holding the dagger up between her and the vampire threateningly. Her heart beats so hard it feels like it is going to burst from her chest she is so nervous. Monica doesn't have the same skills Samantha does, and, usually, whether or not she can kill a vampire depends upon her getting the element of surprise. She wishes she could run for it, but the vampire's words suggest that she knows something about Samantha and William, and she must be brave for them.

"Relax, I have a pleasant surprise for you. Oh, and the name is Belle," the vampire glares at her.

"Surprise?" Monica blurts out: She knows she cannot trust this monster, but she has no choice for now.

"Its about your precious William," she laughs, "I think you will like it, come, follow me."

"What did you do to him!?" Monica yells angrily after the vampire as she begins to walk away.

"Follow me and find out," the vampire calls for her.

Wearily, Monica follows after the vampire, Belle. She keeps the dagger raised, being cautious of any sudden attacks. Her mind runs rampantly with unfortunate thoughts that do nothing to help quell her panic: Is William okay? What has this Belle done to him? Perhaps the blood stained on Belle's chin is his? That thought in particular makes her sick to the stomach...

It seems like Monica follows the vampire for an eternity before they approach an abandoned building. The structure is decaying and all the windows have been long since boarded up: The perfect hideout for a vampire.

"We-We're going in THERE?" Monica's nervousness is apparent in her voice and on her face as she grows more and more pale with each passing second.

"Your a vampire hunter honey," Belle cackles, "please do not tell me your afraid of a simple building?"

"No!" Monica protests, "but your crazy if you think I'm going in there with you!"

"Fine," Belle scoffs, inspecting her nails with disinterest, cleaning a bit of dirt off of them. "Stay out here then. I'll just have a little fun with William inside all by myself."

Monica growls at the vampire as she makes her way for the large, heavy, wooden double doors, and with great strength pushes them open. The doors have obviously warped with age, and scrap across the ground in protest.

As the vampire disappears into the darkness of the abandoned building Monica frantically tries to compose herself. Oh, this is sooo a trap! But they MUST have William, he is already in grave danger: How else would this Belle know so much about him?

Oh god, here we go...

Monica rests her bag on the ground, unzipping it she grabs her crossbow with one hand, and continues to wield her dagger in the other. Slowly she moves out of the moonlight and into the darkness of the abandoned building. She finds herself in a large audience chamber, and marvels at the decor, despite how withered and crumbled it has become. It appears as though she is in some sort of auction house chamber, or perhaps this was a church of some kind? Various statues stand as boldly as they can without their missing limbs, looking to be broken off years ago. Most of the statues are hooded figures, ominously looking over the audience seating with a cold, silent stare.

"Hello?" Monica's voice echoes throughout the room. Where has the vampire Belle gone? She's vanished...

Dammit! This IS a trap!

Monica hears a high pitched hissing as a shadowy figure leaps unnaturally from the darkness and over the audience chamber at her. Her reflexes allow her to fire an arrow at the figure as he glides through the air, the dart sticks into the monster's shoulder, unfortunately missing the heart.

The vampire lands upon her, hissing wildly like a snake. The little touch of moonlight creeping in from the door reflects off of its fangs with a glimmer of danger. Its heavy, bulky, definitely not female. So its not Belle, but a male vampire. With a grunt, Monica kicks the monster off herself and it falls back to the floor sprawled out. Monica quickly collects herself, picking herself up off the floor, and then plunges the dagger downwards straight for the vampire's heart.

The beast rolls out of the way and then leaps onto all fours, hissing unnaturally once again as it leaps at Monica. She just manages to move aside, and she can feel the hot breath of the vampire along her neck as its gnashing fangs just barely miss her. One of its claws scraps across her cheek, leaving a long bleeding cut as the vampire flies past her.

Monica quickly spins around, guiding her crossbow to its mark and firing a few darts. She hears the squeals of the monster as the arrows stick into his backside. Fortunately one manages to pierce over his heart.

Monica grins to herself: How do you like that Belle? She actually beat him!

But this is no time to hesitate: Monica managed to stun the creature by piercing its heart, now she must quickly remove its head in order to kill it once and for all! She brings her dagger up and runs to the creature, leaping on top of it.

But as she brings the dagger to its forsaken throat she manages to finally catch a better glimpse of the monster in the dim light: But what she see makes her wail in terror and agony: "William! NO!"

William, now a dreaded vampire, growls underneath her, in both pain and defeat. His eyes are blood red, but they look up to her with such a sadness, almost as if they beg her to do it, to finish him off. A tear streams down Monica's face as she holds the dagger to Williams throat. She has to do it! He's a monster now! C'mon!

With a heavy sigh she drops the dagger, she just can't do it...

Suddenly, she is grabbed from behind and lifted forcefully off of William. Her hands are wrenched behind her and her attacker moves to sniff at the blood running down her cheek. It's Belle, the vampire bitch who did this to William!

Belle Closes her eyes, her chest expanding with a deep breath, as she sniffs at the trickle blood dripping slowly down Monica's cheek. Then she licks it off, the sensation of her tongue against her skin makes Monica tremble with revulsion.

"Get up William," Belle commands her new thrall, "Its time you try blood for the first time."

William gets up slowly, his eyes still gaze at her apologetically as it seems his mind fights against the new urges of his body. Monica doesn't even bother struggling against Belle's grasp, instead she only weeps: She has lost the will to fight back.

William slowly steps towards Monica, shambling as though his willpower tries to fight against his legs. If so, then he is failing more and more with each step. He presses himself right up against Monica and runs his nose along her neck. He sniffs at her hungrily, trembling with anticipation. Monica clenches her jaw and squeezes her eyes shut as she prepares for what is to come next.

Quickly, eagerly, with no restraint or thought towards Monica's comfort at all, William sinks his fangs into her. She screams, the pain ripping through her entire body as she can feel her blood draining from her neck as William suckles at her.

As she feels her strength draining from her quickly she merely groans softly in protest. Each pint of blood flows from her veins into his mouth significantly. Her heart beat increases as it expedites the blood flow in her body to make up for the apparent loss of blood. Each beat of her heart causes her to flinch with pain at first, but then Belle moves a hand over her breast, pinching her nipple softly: The stimulation, plus William pressing up so close against her, his hot breath on her neck, washes a strange sensation over her body... Oh god... Some part of him is still William right? She can't help it, she still loves him, and she has never been this close to him: Its like their bodies are melding, her blood sustaining him. Her groans of protest soon turn into moans of pleasure as with each beat of her heart a jolt of hot pleasure ripples though her body.

"That's enough William," Belle coos as she breaths her warm breath into Monica's ear, "I know you don't want to kill her."

William only shakes his head, his fangs still attached to Monica's neck. He grunts, squeezes his eyes shut, he doesn't seem to have the willpower to stop.

Belle giggles, "Oh I forgot how irresistible that first drink was." She grabs William's head and wrenches him off, he falls to the floor sprawling.

Monica squirms out of Belle's grasp and drops to her knees at his side, "William!" He lays on the floor, eyes closed, twitching a bit.

"So you love him every bit as much as he loves you I see," Belle chuckles. "See, what a gift I have bestowed upon you! Now you can be with him forever!"

Monica cannot believe she is hearing this, despite the pleasure still irradiating in her body, clouding her mind, she knows what just happened was wrong. "You made him into a monster!"

Belle sighs as she rolls her eyes, "Monster! Monster! Monster!" With a high pitched squeal she imitates Monica. "How sick of that word I grow!" She begins to pace, "Were really no different from you Monica, we just need blood to stay alive. Is that wrong? To want to live?"

"And you kill us mortals to get it," Monica glares up at Belle as she softly strokes William's forehead.

"And how are you any different? You kill us merely for existing! And where has it gotten you, hmm? You can't even be with the man you love..."

"Stop it," Monica groans as she holds a hand to her neck, throbbing pain remains there. She removes the hand only to see it covered in her own blood.

"He cracked, as I tortured him, hurt him, and he told me about you and Samantha," Belle laughs, and anger rips through Monica as she begins to fumble across the black floor for the dagger. "Then, as I put my hand on his throat, ready to snap his neck, he begged me. Imagine my surprise though: He didn't beg for his own life like so many others before him. No, he begged for YOUR life," she pauses. "Please, don't kill her," she imitates him sarcastically, much the same way she just imitated Monica.

Monica can't find the dagger, what little light allows her to see is too blurred by her own tears welling up in her eyes. Belle's words move her to stroking William's hair, then kissing him softly on the forehead.

"It impressed me, I could see how much he loved you. I wanted to bring you two together, so I made him a vampire," Belle grins, all too impressed with her 'kindness'.

"You mean rip us apart!" Monica wails.

"After he became a vampire, he told me all about you two. How you would steal looks at him, then blush and avert your eyes when he caught you staring. How he hungered for you for so long, but how he could not have you. He told me about the church, how it forbid you two being together. Don't you see," she pauses, "this is the only way you two can finally be together."

"No..." Monica protests, tears welling up in her eyes. But she can't help but think that the vampire, Belle, is right. Perhaps her mind is still foggy, but William is a vampire now, if she returns to the church the Father would simply force her to kill William. That's exactly how they would repay a life of faithful service to the church, denying her her love, and then forcing her to kill him. Perhaps, instead, if she let Belle change her, then she could be with him forever...

She gazes lovingly into William's blood red eyes now as they flutter open, he stares back up at her lovingly, his eyes seeming to plead Belle's cause to her. He rests a hand on her check, over the, now healing, scratch he inflicted upon her.

Monica cannot help herself, passionately, forcefully, she plants her lips to William's and kisses him furiously. She can taste her own blood still lining his mouth: its horrible, iron, yuck! Yet, she doesn't care, it feels too good to finally have their tongues dueling in an erotic dance of desire.

He pulls her on top of him, his arms wrapped around her midriff. She falls onto him daintily, still kissing him, biting his lower lip softly. She could scarcely believe this: Just hours ago she was fantasizing about him as she had a hundred times before, and now she was actually getting to live out her dreams.

She breaks off her kiss, sitting up, and then wriggling out of her leather jacket and pulling off her black top. William grins up at her, moving his warm hands slowly up her stomach, then removing her bra. Monica helps him to slide it off, eager to feel his hands on her breasts. His hands cup her breasts, softly fondling her aureola, and gently pinching her nipples. They begin to harden with the electricity of his satisfying touch.

Meanwhile, she unbuttons his shirt, exposing his bare, hairy, manly chest. She runs her hands along his chest, up and down, savoring the feel of his toned muscles. She instinctively digs her nails into his chest as his claws pinch at her nipples, the thin barrier between pleasure and pain being torn blissfully.

She drops atop him again, taking his hair into both of her hands, hungrily lapping at his lips. She moans as his hands move to her buttocks, squeezing them firmly. He moves his hand under her pants, running his claws along the skin of her ass, scratching at her, almost breaking the skin.

Monica moves her lips to his chest, kissing, biting, and licking her way down his firm muscles. She grasps at the tent forming in his pants, eagerly unbuttoning the prison of fabric and undoing the zipper. She yanks his pants and briefs off, exposing his swelling cock. She licks her lips as she gazes upon it. The swelling cock of the man she loves: She has never seen anything more beautiful in her whole life.

She takes his shaft into her hand, stroking it softly, and enjoying the noises that her gentle touch forces from William's lips. She bites down on her lip softly as she strokes him quicker in response to his cooing of sheer ecstasy. Slowly she moves her head into towards his swollen member, then seductively licks him from the base of his cock all the way to the tip.

William cries out with pleasure, then unable to contain himself anymore, lunges his back from the cold, stone floor, and throws himself on-top of Monica. Monica yelps with surprise as he claws at her pants, tearing at them so impatiently he shreds at them. Monica giggles as she helps him get her pants off, and then her panties following after.

Curiously he gazes at her moistening nether-lips, both of them still virgins in their late twenties, thanks to the church of courser. He explores her, hungry to know her every curve and fold. He spreads her lips with two fingers, and licks gently around the inside of her labia. Monica wails at his touch, being brought to new heights of ecstasy that she simply was unable to reach on her own fantasies.

Gingerly, he sticks a finger into her depths, twirling it around inside of her. Monica's muscles instinctively clench down upon the intrusion. William grins widely, spreading the hood over her clitoris now, then teasingly licking her most sensitive of spots.

Monica cries out again, "Oh god William, Fuck me!"

William doesn't hesitate: Forcefully he grabs Monica's legs, yanking them apart, and positions himself over her. Grasping his cock he guides it deftly into Monica's waiting nether-lips. Monica groans with pleasure as he slowly pushes into her, inch by inch. Monica's mind goes wild with pleasure, never before as she felt so full, so satisfied. Her fingers could never do this...

He pushes softly on her hymen, and a jolt of pain rips through her body. She wails, but this only drives him on: With one last thrust he rips through her. William grunts as Monica instinctively squeezes down on his cock, he can't believe how good her pussy feels: So warm, so moist, so deep...

Slowly he begins to gyrate on her, pounding her slowly. He begins to lick at her neck, then pulling himself away, fearing the temptation to bite her again. He knows that if he sucks at her blood he will not be able to stop as before.

Belle smiles down at the couple, uniting now in the beauty of boundless pleasure. She can see the pain in William's face, the desire to drink her to death. It would be cruel to keep Monica in this state: It is time to change her.

Belle bites down on her wrist hard, puncturing her own veins, causing her blood to drip out. She holds it over Monica's mouth, "Drink my love."

Monica, partially snapping back to reality, tries to squirm her head away from Belle's wrist, "No!" Blood dribbles onto her cheek as she tries to avoid the little beads of red blood.

"It is the only way you can be with him forever," Belle whispers softly into her ear. William continues to pound into her rhythmically, each jolt sending Monica's mind further into a fog of ecstasy. He pushes her legs even further apart to enter her more deeply, pushing the tip of his cock against her cervix now, and Monica's mind fades completely into the pleasure.

She sticks out her tongue towards the dribbling blood, eager to catch it, to embrace her new life with William. Belle brings her wrist down, and Monica lifts her head to attach her mouth to it hungrily.

She can't believe how good the blood tastes: Like the sweetest of the forbidden fruits... She sucks at it eagerly, unable to sate her new lust for Belle's blood. As she suckles the blood drains from Belle more quickly and soon Monica finds herself gulping it down by the pints.

Belle grimaces, but then grins as she secures her eternal hold over Monica. Now that Monica has the blood of a vampire flowing into her body, the only thing that remains is to finish draining her of her own mortal blood. Then she will die, and the change will be complete.

"Now, William, drink to your hearts content! Drink of her, and she will be yours forever!"

William hardly needs the invitation, with great relief he lets his fangs find their way to Monica's neck. He lashes onto her previous wound, and begins to drink from her once again. Her warm, sweet, blood gushes down his dry throat, wetting it, sating his thirst. He continues to pound into her most special of places, and thinks upon how he was never this satisfied with his old life.

The moment William's fangs sink into her throat, a great wave of pleasure rolls through her body, causing her nether-region to explode in the most powerful orgasm she has ever experienced. She arches her back and cries out in sheer joy, shaking and trembling wildly in William's tight embrace.

William, pounding her faster and faster, reacting to the obvious orgasm etched deeply into her face, cannot contain his own passion and feels his cock twitching as he cums his hot, sticky, seed into Monica's depths. Monica feels his juices mixing with her own deep inside of her, the sheer feel of his cum driving her even more wild with lust.