Hunted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William still drinks from her hungrily, unable to stop, knowing full well that she is dying. He grabs the side of her head to spread her neck further, to get the blood to flow faster as it begins to slow, Monica almost drained completely.

Monica stares up into nothingness, towards the ceiling. Waves of pleasure still rolling through her intensely. She feels so weak, and yet so strong at the same time. She feels so cold, and yet so warm. She can feel as Belle's blood moves into her bloodstream, the warmth slowly spreading from her heart.

Darkness invades her vision, and she knows that she is about to slip into a temporary state of death...

"Oh, Monica, I love you," William whispers into her ear as the darkness crawls across her vision from every angle.

"Oh William I..." she cannot finish the words as the darkness takes her and she slips away...

...Slips away into her new life.