Hunted Ch. 04

Story Info
The nightmare begins.
2.4k words
4.31
7.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived back at camp and overheard Cody talking, and saw him standing there, chewing out Steve. He sounded mad. "So you let him go out alone, you-" he paused, probably trying to think of a good insult. "-you plug. How many times have I gotta tell you things before you actually listen?"

Steve replied. "Oh come on! He'll be fine. What's gonna happen to him?"

"I'll tell you what's gonna happen. You, are gonna go and find him."

"Alright, let me get this straight. You, want me, to go out, alone, to find Nick, who's also alone, when none of us are supposed to be out alone in the first place. Yeah, that really makes sense, doesn't it, Cody?"

At this point, Liv and I stepped into view. Cody noticed us and said, "Nate told us you were going for a walk. I just sent Nick out to find you. And dumbass here, let him go out alone, as you probably heard." He turned to Steve and said, "You can take one of these two with you."

He groaned and said, "I'd rather go out alone."

I replied, "I'll go find him. Leave Steve here. He's done enough damage for one day." I turned and started walking back the other way.

Liv said, "Wait! You're not going out there alone. I'm coming with you." She ran to catch up with me, taking my hand.

Cody said, "Thanks guys. See you soon!" and led Steve back to the fire.

Liv had apparently forgotten all about Steve and this morning. She seemed much happier and back to her wild self. We were just chatting about random topics and enjoying ourselves. She suddenly turned around and pushed me against a tree and started attacking my lips with ridiculous ferocity. I was surprised but didn't resist, and was soon kissing back. She pulled away and frowned and said, "Did you feel that?"

"What?"

"It felt like a raindrop just hit me on the head." She frowned and looked up. She must have noticed something in the tree, because she said, "Give me a boost. I think I see something in those branches." I still had no idea what she was talking about, but I kneeled and gave her 10 fingers (To boost her up, not the way you're thinking of! She's not that loose!). I got a great view of her ass. She paused and said, "There's definitely something up here. It looks like-HOLY SHIT!!" she screamed, jumping down with a look of horror. "IT'S NICK! HE'S DEAD! HIS BODY'S UP THERE! WE NEED HELP! NOW!" she turned and took off in the direction of the camp, still screaming her ass off.

I wanted to follow, but I wanted to see for myself too. I got close to the tree and looked up. A drop of something warm and sticky hit my forehead (it just occurred to me how dirty that sounds. Sorry). I wiped it off and looked at it. And almost fainted. It was blood. "OH FUCK!" I said out loud, and took off after Liv.

She was already talking to Cody, crying hysterically and rambling, when I got there. Cody was saying, "Calm down Liv! What happened?"

"He's dead! We stumbled onto his body! He's dead, hidden in a tree!" she shouted.

Cody paused. "Wh-? Are you serious?"

Liv's face told him the answer.

"All right." He grabbed a flashlight. "I'm gonna go look for myself. Where is he?"

Liv shrieked, "NO! DON'T GO OUT THERE! WHATEVER KILLED HIM COULD STILL BE OUT THERE!" still crying and in hysterics.

Cody bent down so he was at eye level with her (which wasn't much, considering he was only about 4 inches taller than her). "Liv. I'll be right back. Stay here with Matt. He'll watch over you. I'll be fine. Ok?" he got up and started walking in the direction we came from.

I stopped him. "Cody." He turned and I threw him my knife. "Be careful." He nodded and walked off into the darkness. Liv was still sobbing uncontrollably. I took her hand and led her over to the fire. We sat down. She buried her face in my shoulder and continued crying. I hugged her and tried unsuccessfully to calm her down multiple times, but the tears kept coming. Hard to believe she'd been horny and passionate with me only shortly before this.

Cody returned about 20 minutes later, pale and with a look of horror on his face. "Shit. Something got him. Get everyone up. We need to check the traps."

Everyone was up within the next 5 minutes. I gathered the 3 of them (Nate, Bre, and Steve) and told them about Nick. Nate and Bre were horrified. Steve joked, "He must've had to stick the knife pretty deep to get through all that fat."

Nate turned to him and said slowly, "Dude. The kid just died. It's not funny." He was right. He might have been annoying, but he was still a human being. But Steve didn't give a shit. I really wanted to punch him, both for trying to rape my girlfriend and for joking about Nick's death. I think Nate did too.

Trying to check the traps was a pain in the dark. Nate set them off multiple times, just trying to find them. We finally finished and returned to camp. "The traps are good. We sharpened the spikes and rigged some logs to fall," Nate said to Cody. "No one's coming in through that way."

There was silence until Bre spoke up. "We can't stay here. You do realize that, right?"

"Why? We have traps set up. He can't get close," Steve said.

"Isn't it obvious? He has a gun, so he doesn't need to. He can just pick us off. One by one. And he shot that bird onto our fire, so he obviously knows where we live. Wake up! We will die if we stay here."

She was right. There was silence until I said, "Shit. You're right. We can't do anything right now though. We'll take shifts at standing guard. Two hours each. Ok? I'll take first watch. You can all decide who goes from there." They all agreed it would be Cody, followed by Bre, then Nate. They all went to sleep. I guessed it was about midnight. I tried sitting by the fire, but I was afraid of falling asleep on duty. And we all know what happens in the movies to everyone else when that one guy falls asleep on the job! I ended up standing near the fire, with Liv keeping me company. Ever since she found Nick's body, she'd turned into a fucking leech with me. Never more than an arm's length away from me. She kept saying something about protection and how defenseless she was. She was so wrong, easily the toughest girl I've ever known, both physically and mentally.

Anyway, we were just standing there, talking about stuff when I realized I'd never got my knife back from Cody. That's when I heard a voice say, "Looking for this?" We spun around and saw Steve standing there, holding the knife with a smirk on his face.

I instantly went on alert and said, "Yeah, I am. Can I have it?"

Steve looked from the knife to me several times and said, "Nah. I don't think so."

I sighed. "Don't be a dick. Come on, give me the knife."

He came closer, an evil smile across his face. "Ok," and slashed at me, missing. I dodged, falling over in the process and lying there helplessly, and Liv screamed. He stood over me with that smile. "You should have let me take your girlfriend yesterday." With that, he brought the knife down, attempting to gut me.

I reached up and grabbed his arm, pulling him down until he was inches away. I sneered and said, "Just like 7th grade, huh?" and spat in his face. He recoiled and dropped the knife. I reached out and caught it, jumping up. He was bent over, trying to wipe my spit off his face. I kicked the back of his knee, bringing him down. I grabbed him by the hair and held the knife to his throat, breathing hard. Slowly, I grabbed Steve by the back of the neck and held his face close to the fire, making it slowly burn him, and making him yell in pain from the heat. I snarled, "You have no idea how much I want to shove your face into this." Liv had just stood there, watching in horror. I said to Steve, "You just don't know when to fucking quit, do you? You're not having her."

He looked at me with a grin, ignoring the intense heat, "Watch me," and elbowed me in the balls. I dropped the knife and fell over, yelling in agony. He grabbed the knife and stood up. "Guess what? You're gonna watch as I screw your girlfriend. Nice. And. Slow." The fucker laughed and turned to her.

Liv looked terrified as he approached, licking his lips. She unknowingly backed up into a tree, cornered. Now she was screwed. Steve raised the knife and started cutting off her tank top. She screamed and tried to fight unsuccessfully. Steve had cut up to about half an inch above her bellybutton when out of nowhere, WHAM! Cody tackled him, diving like a fucking linebacker. Steve went down with no resistance. Cody grabbed the knife and tossed it to Liv, who held it, still trembling.

But Cody wasn't done with him yet. He literally grabbed Steve around the neck and pulled him to his feet, before punching him. Cody wasn't the tallest kid around, but he had surprising arm strength. He twisted Steve's arm behind his back and said, "No more fighting. Alright?" Steve refused to stop and struggled. Cody twisted his arm even further, making Steve cry out in pain, "Alright, alright! I'm done! Let go!" Cody finally released him and threw him to the ground. Then he turned to me and offered me his hand, helping me up. "You ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I said, stumbling and grabbing my balls in pain. Cody quickly put my arm around his shoulder and helped me over to the fire, sitting me down on a log. Liv followed, still holding the knife. Steve stayed where he was on the ground. Cody walked over to the rain catcher and scooped some water up in a makeshift cup, actually a hollowed out piece of wood, and came back, handing it to me. I drained it and sat there, breathing hard and still in pain. Cody sat across from me and looked at me. "Are you two ok? I woke up to take my shift and saw that asshole attacking you," he sighed and looked over at Steve with intense dislike.

Liv sighed and said, "I'm alright. Thank God you stopped him." She looked down at her mutilated tank top and continued, "Fuck. I liked this tank top. Oh well." She took the knife and cut the whole lower section of it off, turning it into a cutoff shirt/tank top, exposing her stomach and bellybutton piercing.

I wolf whistled and said, "That would be so hot if that jackass hadn't started the job." Liv smiled and Cody laughed.

Cody got up and said, "Could I have the part you just cut off?"

Liv frowned but handed it over, asking, "I guess so. Why?"

He replied, "You'll see in a second." He turned to Steve, "Hey asshole! Come over here." Steve frowned but got up and came over. Cody grabbed his arms and swiftly tied them together.

Steve noticed too late and said, "Hey! It's too tight!"

"Shut up!" Cody snarled. "Do I look like I give a fuck? After what you did, you should be glad I'm not gagging you too." He finished and let go. "Now get out of my sight before I change my mind." He turned to us. "You guys should go to bed. I mean the sleeping and resting kind, not the type you have in mind, Liv!" he smiled at her. "Go on. I'll finish your watch and take mine."

"Thanks man. Appreciate it," I said. Liv handed him the knife as I walked to our shelter, trying to hide the pain of my balls, with her in pursuit. I gave in upon entering the lean-to and collapsed on the ground, holding them. "There's nothing worse than a cheap shot to the balls," I groaned, crossing my legs and holding them tighter.

Liv stood there, watching with sympathy on her face before laying down facing me. "Aw, I hate seeing you in pain. Want me to kiss it better?" she asked, half seriously and half seductively, before adding with a wink, "Or in this case, suck it better?" She honestly had a bigger sex drive than me sometimes.

"No, that's ok. I'm tired and in pain. A simple kiss goodnight is enough."

She looked surprised, "You're actually saying no to one of my blowjobs? Wow. I'm impressed. You're showing restraint. Either that or it really hurts."

I smiled weakly. "It's a bit of both. It's a constant dull ache that will not go away. It's a lot like blue balls. Not that you've given me them before. Fuck, it's painful!"

She nodded and smiled. "I'm not that type of girl. Especially not to my boyfriend. And definitely not after you just saved my ass from Steve. Twice!" she sighed and continued, "I understand. Goodnight," she pecked me on the lips. However, I wanted more. I pulled her in and started tonguing her. She was surprised but returned the kiss. She slowly reached down and started stroking and rubbing my cock and balls through my pants. I moaned softly as she broke off the kiss. "Aww, does that feel good?" she breathed, before resuming the kiss. The stroking got faster and harder. I bit my lip and squirmed as I came violently in my pants. She obviously felt it and smiled. "That's my boy. Not feeling a mouth right now? Just a hand?"

I smiled and whispered, "I never said I wasn't horny, did I?"

"When are you not? Honestly," she laughed and rolled over on top of me so we were at eye level, and stroked my hair. "Feeling better? The pain's gone?"

I nodded and yawned. "I'm tired now. Thanks babe. That really helped. Night. Love ya."

She leaned in and kissed me goodnight. "Goodnight." She was soon asleep. She was still lying on top of me, with her head on my chest. I smiled, feeling and listening to her steadily breathing and was soon asleep too, my aching balls gone.

To be continued in part 5, when the body count starts racking up...