Hunted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The female voice speaks again, a deep yearning apparent in her tone, "She smells sooooooooo good, please!"

"Not yet, my children, if we drain her now, Darrien will kill us for sure," a third disembodied voice answers the first two, this one also female, but this one not familiar to me.

I hear the strike of a match, and a tiny flame sparks into existence. A moment later it is used to light a lantern and the room lights up. I gasp at the horrible sight before me: Standing before me are three vampires, one I do not recognize, holding the lantern, but the other two are William and Monica!

I am completely speechless as I stare at them, the horror apparent in my eyes I am sure. I can do nothing but begin to sob uncontrollably.

"Oh, don't cry, Sammy," Monica coos, "we're so much happier now."

"I'm...I'm so sorry," I whimper, tears streaking down my face. What have I done? Because of my cockiness, because of my arrogance, because I underestimated Darrien, I dragged poor William and Monica into this fight, and look what became of them. This was my fight, I never should have brought them. They don't deserve this.

The nameless vampire sets down the lantern, and draws much too close to me for comfort. She leans in towards my neck, and I flinch. She takes a deep breath, sniffing me deeply. She pauses, and then moans long and softly.

"You DO smell good, I suppose I can understand why Darrien favors you after all."

She leans in close whispers softly, her breath icy in my ear, "But Darrien is MINE, and so you must die."

Despite her earnest threat, I just hang limply. I'm not sure I care what this vampire does with me, I'm so ashamed: Oh William... Monica...

"But, that can wait," she sneers and steps back. Then she turns to William and Monica, "you two, go fetch our master, I am sure he will be pleased to know his guest is awake." They both stare at me with a look of... ugh... longing, then exit the room. The unknown vampire just watches me hang limply, grinning at me with a smirk I'd very much enjoy wiping off her face if I had the energy or care to do so.

It feels like an eternity of her staring at me before the door to my prison chamber clunks open again, I don't even bother to look up to see who enters the room: I already know it's Darrien.

"You may leave us, Belle," he commands the suddenly no longer nameless vampire. Belle shoots a harsh look towards him as she sets down the lantern and moves for the door, Darrien only returns it with cool impassiveness.

When the door to my prison crashes shut behind her, Darrien looks upon me with a grin. As his eyes move up and down my bare skin, I suddenly feel very aware of just how naked I am chained up and helpless for Darrien's viewing pleasure. I try to put on a brave face, but I can't help trembling, I'm completely vulnerable: I'm still much too weak to escape my bonds. He can do whatever he wishes with my bare and suspended form.

He runs a cold hand down my body, and I tremble at his touch.

"This look suits you hunter," he teases. I hang my head, avoiding his gaze: I'm too ashamed of myself, the guilt of William and Monica's fate hanging over my head. He places a hand on my breast and kneads it softly,

"Do not be discouraged, Sam, I promise you will enjoy this."

"Just kill me," I mumble under my breath.

He flicks at my nipple with a finger and I flinch at the sensation, "Do you not remember our first night together? Your cries of passion as I took your virginity? Your writhing in pleasure as we made love in the moonlight?" The memories race back to me once again and, in my mind's eye, I can see the moon hanging over me as I lay in the grass. Darrien on top of me, his glowing blue eyes staring into me intensely. My body trembles as I remember the feeling of his fingers stroking my nether-lips and his fangs piercing the vein of my neck.

He chuckles as my breath quickens, I think I might actually be blushing.

"Besides, killing you would be such a waste," he says as he leans in towards my neck, sniffing at it like a hungry dog looking for table-scraps. I tilt my head away as I murmur, unintentionally giving him easier access. I squeeze my eyes shut, anticipating the jolt of pain when Darrien sinks his fangs into my soft neck.

"It is not just the taste of you," he exhales sharply, his cold breath on my neck, baring his fangs as they draw very close to my skin. "You intrigue me, I have never encountered a mortal like you before in all my long un-life," he pulls away.

He moves his hands around me and down to my ass, squeezing my butt-cheeks firmly, fondling them roughly. "You're an enigma, and I yearn to know every part of you," he chuckles as I grimace and groan.

He moves a finger into the cleft of my ass, and pokes gently at my rosebud there. I cry out meekly and he chuckles again. He moves down, running his hands along my hips, then to my thighs. He sniffs at my crotch, and I catch myself biting down on my lip. He moves a finger to my nether-lips, gingerly rubbing them. I moan quietly and struggle against my bonds once again futilely, the chains jingle as my suspended body sways a little. He wraps an arm firmly around my waist to still my movements as he pokes a finger into my pussy. I yelp slightly, trembling, and he kisses at my naval, running his tongue downwards.

"Please, no, stop!" my moans betraying my words.

He pulls his finger out of me and shows the wetness soaked upon it, "I think stopping is the last thing you wish, hunter girl." His tongue resumes its journey down my skin, and stops at my nether-lips. I hold my breath as he pauses, and my body jolts as he firmly parts my pussy-lips with his fingers and roughly shoves his tongue into my folds. I moan louder now as he laps at my juices. Despite how cold his tongue feels inside me, a warmth quickly spreads from my womanhood, down my legs, and up over my stomach.

I gasp as he lifts the hood over my clitoris and laps at my most sensitive spot deftly. My breathing quickly turns to panting, and shameful moans escape my lips as every nerve in my body tingles. With one hand he grabs my leg and hooks it over his shoulders, with the other he pokes a finger at my asshole again. My body twitches involuntarily at the sensation and a long, loud moan finds its way from my throat.

I throw my head back, my eyes squeezed shut: Again, Darrien has defeated me. Again the vampire forces himself upon me, having his way with my body as he pleases. But I just can't bring myself to care... It feels too good!

He continues to work my pussy expertly, my body responds more and more, the sensations growing deeper and deeper. I can feel my orgasm drawing close, I cry, "Nooooooooo!" He sinks his fangs into my thigh, and a jolt of both pain and intense pleasure jumps across every nerve in my body simultaneously. Just like that my body stiffens at the sensation of exploding in orgasm. My blood gushes from my artery, sating his lust for blood, and my cum seeps from my pussy, sating his lust for pleasure. My body trembles wildly as he continues to drink from me, the orgasm continuing to shoot waves of rapture through my body for what seems like forever. My screams of passion echo in my small dungeon loudly.

"Did you enjoy that, my precious little slave?" he withdraws his fangs from my thigh and licks at them hungrily as my cumming slows. I barely hear him over the loud ringing in my head and my panting. The waves of pleasure fade slowly as my juices run down my leg, mixing with a little bit of dripping blood from the wound his sharp fangs left behind.

He gives me too little time to recover however as he slides out of his pants and plunges his swollen cock into my soaked nether-lips. I cry out, my eyes wide as his now warm phallus throbs deeply inside me. He grabs my ass firmly with one hand and digs his claws into my back with the other, then he begins to slowly, but steadily, pump in and out of me. My wetness lubricates his entry and he pounds me hard, entering me a little deeper each time. My legs, moving independent of any free will I have left at this point, wrap around him tightly, pulling him in closer with each thrust, allowing him deeper access to my innermost folds.

He grabs at my breast and begins to lap at my nipple with his tongue, it stiffens at his teasing. He is pounding his cock into me faster now, and my entire body swings, testing the strength of the chains that suspend me by my arms. My arms grow sore as their strength is tested as well. He grabs my throat forcefully, hard, but not enough to choke me, and pushes my head back, a thumb pressing up roughly against my lips. Then he leans his head in towards my breast again and sinks his fangs into it, around my aureola. I scream out loud, the pain excruciating, but the waves of pleasure dance hot and wild through my entire body at the sensation of my blood flowing into his hungry mouth.

I moan wildly as I cum again, waves of intense pleasure rolling through my body. Darrien pushes back on my throat harder, and as my vaginal muscles spasm on his throbbing cock he groans with pleasure. My body trembles wildly as I feel his hot seed shooting into me, filling me completely. As the waves of pleasure slowly recede he dives his fangs into my skin one last time, sucking at my neck now, our bodies wrapped together in sweet bliss.

When he's had his fill of both my blood and my pussy he reaches up, grabbing my chains firmly, he yanks on them, snapping them from the cold, stone ceiling. I fall to the ground limply, my body too weak and enthralled, swimming in hormones. I lay on the cold stone floor trying to catch my breath.

He pulls me up onto my knees gently, but my head hangs weakly towards the floor and so he must gingerly grab my chin and lift my eyes to meet his gaze. "Listen, Samantha, from this day on you are my blood slave: You shall no longer enjoy your freedom, but instead you shall serve me. Do you understand?"

I nod, a tiny voice in my head screaming against it, but I can't think straight: Every nerve in my body still tingles with lust. A part of me can't help but think that I've simply never been happier, and I just don't want this to end. I don't want to return to my old life, hunting creatures of the night in solitude, lonely, no friends who trust me due to my unique abilities...

"Good, my little slave," he grins, glaring his fangs. Then he shoves his still swollen member towards my face, "you may clean me."

I know I should be disgusted, but I can't help myself and I eagerly stick out my tongue, taking his cock in my hands and lapping up the mixture of our juices hungrily. As my tongue runs quickly up and down his shaft he rubs my hair softy with his hand. I look up at him meekly, and he smiles down at me.

And so the weeks pass: Each night he takes me. He only ever drinks enough blood to leave me unbelievably weak and completely helpless. He doesn't even need to tie me up, for he leaves me so drained that I can't even stand on my own two legs. That doesn't stop him from binding me most nights though, contorting my body into new, inventive positions before tying me and using my body as he pleases.

I lose track of the time easily, my mind swims continuously in the weakness of my blood loss and the intensity of the hormones in what little blood does flow through my veins. When Darrien is not visiting himself upon me, I simply sleep, or stare into nothingness, my mind a blank slate. Nameless vampires, underlings of Darrien, I care not to even see their faces, feed me and make me drink water occasionally. Despite the no doubt icy temperatures of my pitch black prison cell, my body never ceases to tingle with warmth and desire. Each time Darrien takes me my body sings with joy and I offer him no resistance.

I do for him whatever he desires without question: If he wishes for me to suck his cock then I hungrily take him as deeply into my throat as I can manage. If he wishes to use my pussy then I spread for him as wide as I can, so he can enter me as deeply as possible. Sometimes he is gentle, sometimes he is rough. Sometimes he drinks from me, sometimes he does not. He always keeps me guessing, and though he uses me for his pleasure, I take away more pleasure than he, I am sure of that.

Then one night he does not visit me...

I lay upon the cold stone floor, the hot sensation coursing through my veins beginning to cool. The fog on my mind lifting. For the first time in what feels like eternity I begin to question my circumstances. Just how much time has passed? Where am I? How long will Darrien use me like this? What will he do with me when he grows bored of me?

I have to fight this... Break free from this! But when I try to lift myself off the floor my arms simply collapse from under me. Darrien is a master at keeping blood slaves: He will drink only enough to keep me alive and helpless, and there is nothing I can do to fight him. Mostly because a large part of me doesn't even want to fight him. I find myself torn, the pleasure of the last little while yearns for me to just give in to him, to enjoy my new life. But a knot in my stomach urges me to fight, to try and escape: Fear of what Darrien intends to do with me is bringing my mind back to sanity.

Just then my thoughts are interrupted: From beyond the walls of my small, cold, dark prison I can hear the sounds of battle. There is shouting, screaming, the sounds of pain and death. What is going on out there? I find myself trembling, probably both from fear and how cold my body grows, naked on this damp prison floor.

My cell door bursts open, and I squint, trying to use what little light the outside hallway provides to see who intrudes into my chamber. A vampire kneels over me, and I can hear sounds of him licking his lips as he draws close. "Finally, you have no idea how much I've wanted this, Sam," it's William, driven crazy by blood-lust! The sounds of fighting continue to rage outside. He grabs my hair forcefully and wrenches my head back, allowing him easy access to my neck. "The bastard has left you nearly empty, but there's still enough there to enjoy the best drink of my life!"

He sinks his fangs into my neck and I gasp. This time only the sensation of pain shoots through my body. Fear wells up in every corner of my mind, I take no pleasure from having my blood drained this time, I know William intends to drink me dry and leave me for dead.

My body is weak, and growing weaker with each passing second, but I know I have to fight or I will surely die. I meekly push against him, trying to dislodge his form off of mine, but it's no use: Even if William is a newborn vampire, and nowhere near as strong as a Nosferatu like Darrien, I am simply too weak to overpower him. My hands fumble down his waist, searching, for what I don't know...

Aha! My hand grasps the cool steel of a dagger at his belt! With the very last of my strength I wrench it from him and plunge it through his back, right through his heart. He wails out loudly as leaps off me, trying desperately to reach around and pull out the dagger. He falls to his knees, coughing, and spurting up blood. With a final hiss he falls face first onto the ground.

Instantly, I'm hit with a wave of nausea and regret: I've just killed William! Oh god, no... I drop the dagger and roll over with what little strength I can find, sobbing. The fighting continues outside, I can still hear the screams.

Then silence: The fighting stops...

Someone just outside has become the victor, and it seems they have won the right to enter my prison unfettered. William has left the door wide open so I don't even hear the new stranger enter. I can tell it's Darrien the instant I realize someone is in the room with me: He runs his hand softly along my cheek.

He looks to William, "Thank God you are alright Samantha."

"...wh...?" I can't even utter a simple sentence.

"Belle has betrayed me: She has turned many in my coven against me. Others fight in my defense, but they are the doomed minority," Darrien explains coldly, not a hint of concern for his coven in his voice at all.

He brushes my hair out of my eyes and lifts them to his, I can see them glowing against even the near pitch blackness of my cell. His touch is electric: My body sings at his presence.

"Belle is jealous of my interest in you, she means to kill you," he continues explaining. I nod weakly, and he chuckles, "you knew? So why did you not tell me?" I only cough in response. He frowns and strokes my hair, pausing for a while, and continuing, "She has Monica leading a group of vampires to your church as well."

My heart drops into my stomach: No! No vampire has ever found the sanctuary... If Monica leads a group of vamps to the church, there will be casualties. They might even all be killed.

Darrien sees the horror on my face and calms me, "I will deal with Belle, you must escape and catch up to Monica."

I just lie on the floor staring up at him: How does he expect me to escape in my condition? He kept me drained for god knows how long and then William just came in and nearly finished the job!

He raises his wrist to his mouth, then, his fangs peeking out from his lips, he bites down on his wrist. I wonder what the heck he's doing, but not for long: He positions the wrist over my mouth and I realize his intentions.

"No!" I manage enough adrenaline to shout and turn my head away. He sighs and grabs my hair forcefully wrenching my mouth to his wrist again. Then he grabs my jaw, squeezing, forcing my mouth open. I cry out, muffled by his wrist being shoved upon my mouth. Every fiber in my being wants to fight against him: I don't want to be turned into a vampire! ...into a creature, a monster! I don't want to have to feed off the blood of the innocent to survive! Please no!

The first drop of blood hits my tongue, and the taste hits me instantly and hard, like a freight train. The taste is amazing, exquisite! It's indescribable: It simply tastes like HIM. Like every moment of pleasure he has given me wrapped up in a taste sweeter than the finest wine and more savory than the rarest herb. I'm addicted the very moment I taste it, and before i know it I'm gulping down pints of it eagerly as it gushes into my mouth and down my throat.

As I drink my strength returns: The fog on my mind lifts and I can think with perfect clarity. My weak and numb muscles come to life, all to eager to lift myself from the ground and just run for the sake of now being able to. I continue drinking still, and my abilities reach beyond what they once were: I can now see every detail in my dark dungeon cell, even before Darrien drank me near dry I would've not been able to do that! I can smell too, I mean smell everything! The stagnation of the cell, Darrien, the blood of the vampires fighting outside my cell, and beyond even that...

Am I becoming a vampire?

The thought scares me, but I continue to drink still, addicted to Darrien's blood. While he has his wrist on my mouth I will not be able to stop. I would gorge myself on his blood until he died if he did not prevent me from doing so. He grimaces and I suddenly become worried that that is exactly what is going to happen! But, thankfully, he pulls his wrist away, "Okay, hunter girl, that is enough."

I pant for a few moments, still lying on the ground, trying to catch my breath. Then I look up to him, "Am I...?"

He laughs, "No, but if you were to die with my blood in your veins you would become a vampire. Therefore, until my blood fades I would take great care to NOT die, if you fear that fate anyway."

"Your not going to turn me?"

"I would rather see you dead," his voice his stern. He must see the shock his words have hammered into my face because he instantly explains, "I've turned so many Samantha, it's always the same: Belle was once innocent, beautiful, she would not harm a fly. Now look at her: She is corrupt, soulless..." He sighs, "I could not bear to see you like that."