Hunted in the Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Can our heroine escape?
2.6k words
3.68
14.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

The sound of the grate being opened immediately makes you erect. Feeding time. Your next victim is dropped in, falling and landing in a heap on the floor. She stirs and managed to get to her feet. Good. It's more fun when they are still alive.

You stay in the shadows on all fours stalking your prey. Black hair. Blue eyes. C breasts. Thin waist. Not a great butt, though the rising and falling of her bosom in the low-cut dress make up for that. There is fear on her face, though she is trying to suppress it. She bends down and grabs a bone. It's broken. Could be dangerous. Part of her immediate predecessor.

Lust burns inside you, your demented cock flaring at the sight of fresh flesh. She looks to have a spirit about her. She will probably last quite a few uses. A drop of pre drips onto the floor as you continue to watch, wary of the improvised weapon.

Wait for her to turn. She has the bone in front of her like a sword, turning back and forth slowly. She's backing towards the wall. You growl. It will be more difficult if she gets into a corner, best to go now...

~~~

You hear a snap and turn at the last second. What IS that thing?! A large wolf like creature lunges towards you out of the shadows. You thrust with the bone at the creature collides with you. "HHHAAARROOOOHHH" the beast screams as you feel the bone strike home. It's on top of you now though. You feel a wetness drip on you from the wound... and a wetness dripping from lower. Dear god it isn't trying to kill you... Frantic now you try to pull out the bone to stab again, but a large human-like hand grabs your wrist and holds it to the floor.

You wince as the beast snarls, slobber dripping onto your face. "No! Oh god please no..." escapes your lips despite your best efforts to remain focused. You can feel the beast's sex against your chest. It's huge -- like a large club. The beast has begun dry-humping you with its massive demon dick, sliding it up and down your stomach in quick succession.

With your free hand you desperately feel around for something -- anything. There! You grab the object and swing at the beast's head, connecting with a satisfying crack.

~~~

You stagger off of your prize as something collides with your head. You stagger back and quickly dart back reflexively. You shake your head and regain control. She's gone! You frantically look around as the warmth in your balls gets hotter, demanding a sheath for your sword.

The tunnel! A crashing sound fills the dungeon as you dart back into the open in time to see the gate to the back rooms slamming shut. The woman is on the other side. She stares in fear then begins running down the passageway. You can see her dress is partially soaked with your pre, only spurring you to action.

~~~

Your heart pounds as you splash down the shallowly flooded tunnel. The beast roars again and you hear it collide with the gate. You sneak a glance over your shoulder as you round the corner. The beast is ripping planks from the portcullis.

The tunnels are dark. There is no light at all. But that's the least of your worries right now. You pant heavily as you flee through the tunnels. You haven't heard the creature for some time now, but you are definitely lost. It looks like this is some sort of abandoned sewer. Thankfully it appears devoid of refuse, but you have heard more than a few rats scurrying out of sight.

You kneel down and put your hand in the water, detecting the direction of flow to confirm you are going the right way. The water has to exit somewhere...

~~~

The smell of your pre is masked slightly my the water. It's making it difficult to track the raven haired woman. Still, you got enough on her to prepare her to accept your member. As much fun as it is fucking them to death you would much rather have this one last multiple uses. It's no telling how long it will be before you are given another.

You stop for a moment, licking the wound in your shoulder. It is already beginning to heal. It's funny. Even in death that red-head bitch was trouble. You should have been more careful in disposing of her bones. Still, it was nice to have them around. Her screams as your cock tore her apart were most pleasant. You find yourself wondering if this raven haired one will give you as much pleasure. You will be more careful with this one.

Hmm... Yes, that's the trail. Downstream still. Interesting. Poor thing is trying to find an exit. You let out a growl that would have been a chuckle if you were still human. You wish you could see her face when she finds the grate.

~~~

Yes! This is it! The tunnel suddenly slopes down harshly, you can hear water falling onto rocks below. Carefully you slide yourself down the steep incline towards freedom.

Its... no..! This place is falling apart! How is the grate still intact. You splash over to it. A large cast-iron grate... Bolted in place... You yank on it but nothing happens. You feel your heart lurch into your throat. You grip on to the new bone you have found. It looks like a femur... with the end chewed to a point... You recognize it from your schooling. It's definitely a human femur... You shudder to think of who it belonged to.

You pace back and forth. That thing is definitely still looking for it. It had a... hungry... air about it. You shudder again at the thought. You bend down and begin to wash yourself in the flow of water that trails through the grate. You'll clean yourself... then wait... It's already hurt... Get it out of the way, then you can find a way to open this grate.

~~~

The distant crashing of water tells you you are near the grate. The scent is very faint, and the last turn was 50ft back... She's still ahead of you. Trapped in the chamber ahead. Absently you stroke your still fully erect cock. You need release soon.

You reach the slope. Strange... you can't see her. Where is she! Could... could the grate be open..? You begin to lope down the slope quickly. If she has escaped you must find her quickly before she reaches the forest.

What? The grate is closed. You lope towards the entrance of the room. Then where is—

~~~

"YYEEAAAHHHH!!!" You slam the bone out as the creature emerges into the room. "YYEEOOOAAWWAAAHHH!" it yips as the bone strikes into its neck. The beast falls to the floor flailing as you pull the bone back. Blue blood squirts everywhere as the beast falls to the floor, twitching wildly as if it is having a seizure.

You step back carefully as you watch the pull of blue liquid continue to grow. The movements begin to slow. You gulp. The creature is staring at you as it's life blood ebbs from it. Vomit rises in your throat as your eyes look lower, landing on its enormous phallus. It is almost two feet long and shaped like a dogs. It pulsates as you watch, the creature's trashing turning to quivering as it slows.

The dick suddenly... pulsates... and... oh GOD! It has SPINES... They flair up like barbs, rippling across the surface is the enormous dog flesh continues to quiver. This time you do vomit. The thought of that... thing... being inside you is too much and you toss the contents of your stomach into the still flowing stream.

The beast has stopped moving, though its member still occasionally twitches as it begins deflating in size. You finally let yourself release a breath you didn't realize you had been holding. Now that that's done, it's time to find a way to open that grate...

~~~

Your head thrums with pain as you regain consciousness. Slowly you open your consciousness to examine the state of your body. Your neck... yes... that's right... she stabbed you... It is partially healed already, but your system is heavily taxed. "ping... ping... ping..." The sound of metal on metal sounds through the air. You open your eyes a crack, then smile internally. It's the raven haired woman. What a fool. She must have thought you were dead. Well, that's the last mistake she will ever make.

You remain motionless, watching her as she works. She appears to have found a... hammer? A wrench? You can't really tell at this angle. She's hitting the grate with it. Her body is wet from kneeling in the water. And it appears she made some attempt to remove your pre from her dress. She is sweating and her hair is disheveled. She is panting heavily as she swings her tool at the side of the grate. Finally there is a popping and she laughs, picking something up and throwing it aside. She giggles with joy as she stands up and bends down, unknowingly displaying her ass to you.

Interesting. You were wrong. THAT'S the last mistake she will ever make. She begins to heave at the grate and you focus your efforts. You stare at where you know her crotch is, watching as the fabric of her dress slides up and down as she heaves with all her might.

You strength returns to you and your limp flesh floods with blood, quickly surging to full strength. In one fluid motion you leap from the floor and lunge at her. You reach forward and grab both of her wrists, a screech of absolute terror escaping her lips as you lift her off the floor, hands above her head.

You stand to your full height, over nine feet tall. The tramp wails in your grasp, kicking and screaming. A well placed kick causes you to partially double over in pain as she lands a hit on your shaft. You've had enough of her struggling an her spirit. Effortlessly you bend both her wrists to the side, causing the bones to shatter with a satisfying crunch.

She screams in pain now in addition to terror. The echoing cries fill the air, causing your flesh to burn with passion. You throw her across the room where she slams heavily into the wall and then sprawls on the floor. She tries to get to her feet but pushes down on a hand, causing her to scream loudly in agonizing pain as she falls to her back.

You watch with amusement as she tries to worm her way away from you. All she does is point her crotch towards you. You pounce on your prey, batting a leg aside before she can kick you and getting inside her defenses. Her legs flail madly but you are too close to her for her to get purchase.

You lay on her, putting your entire weight on her body as you buck madly with your cock, searching for her inviting entrance. You grab her body with your two massive hands to hold her in place to stop the squirming. She is openly weeping now, knowing what comes next. You slide your tip up her dress and between her legs, finding that heavenly place where thigh meats hip.

You push into the cloth and feel soft flesh beneath. With quick, short strokes you begin pushing against the flesh. You feel a dent forming in the dress as you begin to force it inside of her. Her face is wild with panic as you continue to bunch her dress up at her entrance with your massive fuckstick.

The suppliers were nice. They practically gift-wrapped her for you. You can tell she has no bra or panties underneath her thin dress. You push your tip into the mound. You can feel the entrance of her snatch guarded only by this thin sheet of cloth.

You release a glop of pre, soaking the fabric and the skin beneath. Effortlessly you tear her top off, revealing her supple bosom. She feebly tries to cover herself with her broken hands, but you beat them away and roughly grab the breasts. They are firm as you knead them with your hands, feeling her flesh in your grasp at last. Her blue eyes are wild with panic as she desperately strains against you. But you are in control. There's nothing she can do now...

~~~

Gods no no no this can't be happening it was dead! DEAD! You try to push the beast off you again but it is no use. It is far too strong. Terror seeps deeper into you as you feel it's tip pushing harder against the soaked cloth of your dress. God so much pain! You can barely see with your eyes filled with tears. AAAAAHHHH!!! You cry out as the beast viciously twists your nipples.

Then your heart goes into your throat. No... this cant.. this cant be- uh!!! NO! There is a ripping noise as your dress gives way. You writhe with pain as its too large member begins to violate itself into you.

~~~

You slip your tip inside her through the tear in the dress, beginning to fuck your way into her. You push forward, sheathing yourself in the weeping slut. Her body has gone tight with protest, every muscle tensed as you force your way through her. Her meat clamps down hard on your dick as you begin to fuck her in earnest.

You pick up speed, creating a squirting sound as you push in and out too fast. She has gone limp now, her spirit finally broken. Your face sours as the tension in her body relaxes. That's no fun... You reach forward and grab her neck. Instantly she begins fighting again, thrashing about and rubbing your cock with her insides in the process.

~~~

Oh god the pain! So much pain! You trash as the beast begins to cut off your oxygen. You feel the shaft of the beast bursting through your insides. You cry and scream and trash but it is no use. You feel your life slipping away. NO! you push forward with a broken hand into the creatures face. Pain balloons inside of you but it is nothing compared to the pain across the rest of your body. Gritting your teeth through the pain you push a thumb into the beasts eye. It howls and releases you, pulling back. You gasp as it's dick is pulled from you, leaving your entrance gaping open and feeling empty. You waste no time. You roll across the floor and to the other side of the grate. You push an arm through the grate and heave. The beast charges. At the last moment you manage to lift the grate up on its side, causing the beast to charge straight into the spikes of the grate. It howls as it impales itself, then falls through the hole. There is a sickening crunch as the beast hits the ground below.

You drop the gate down and roll on top of it, looking through to the scene below. It's a 30ft drop at least. A small river of water flows away. The creature hit a spike at the bottom, and it's entire body is impaled. You breathe a sigh of relief as you fall to your side and begin to weep, the water flowing over you.

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers