Hunted in the Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Can our heroine escape from her hunter?
2.3k words
4.36
9.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

A few hours at least pass before you mentally compose yourself. The liquids of the creature have been mostly washed from your body by the stream. You hurt all over. Your neck is bruised and your uterus is still radiating pain. You have... closed... somewhat since the violation, but you bite back as sob as you look at your deformed flower. The ravaging has definitely taken its toll. You can't bear anything right now. You shiver in the cold water, managing to move yourself back. Your wrists burn like they are on fire. You manage to wiggle out of your soaked dress. You need to get warm. Fighting back the pain you use your elbows to push yourself to your feet. Your stomach burns with pain and protests, but you defiantly stand up and begin the walk back to the creature's den. Perhaps there are some items there you could use. Reluctantly you pick up the torn dress. Once it is dry it will be better than no clothing.

It takes the better part of an hour to make it back to the monster's den. You feel the pain inside of you retreating, and remarkably your violated entrance regains its prior form... you shudder. It must have been caused by something in the creatures... fluids.

By the time you reach the room your wrists are also feeling much better, as is your neck... You try not to think of the implications of why that creature's fluids would heal you as you begin to search the room.

After only a short time of searching you find a pile of clothing. Torn women's clothing... You wretch again but your stomach is empty. You also find a trough of clean water and a bin of what appear to be bricks of food. Reluctantly you drink and eat. You begin sifting through the cloths, pulling out the articles that are more or less intact. Almost everything is ripped. You manage to find a mostly intact dress that fits you. It is red with a shallow neck. It is tight around the waist and the bottom half is ripped away. Dark stains coat it... You put it on. It provides no support for your breasts and they flop through the cleavage as you move. The dress was built for a woman with much larger breasts. You sigh as you take it off, searching for a bra. You eventually manage to find an intact one and put it on. It isn't the perfect fit but it will do. You replace the dress. You tie off the excess fabric in the back to stop it from moving around so much.

Pants are much more difficult to find. All of the lower garments you can find are badly torn and destroyed. Eventually you find a pencil skirt. It barely goes down to your knees, but it fits. You tuck the red "dress" into it. The shirt is black and in surprisingly good condition.

You need something to protect your legs... you saw forest beyond the grate. You don't want your legs to be ripped to shreds by the underbrush. The selection is poor. You finally find a pair of leggings. They are thick for leggings, and will provide some protection. There is a massive hole in the crotch and an entire leg is crusty. You hold your stomach as you pull it on.

You glace around at what is left. You pull out a dress that is torn in half. You fold it up, forming a makeshift satchel of sorts. You grab a sash from the pile and thread it through the folded dress, tying it off to make a pack. You fill it with the biscuits from the pail, and eat a few more. Food is food.

You look around for rope. Something to lower yourself down on. No such luck... The fabric of the remaining cloths is too fragile to be made into a rope. Maybe if you doubled up on some of it... it's your best bet. You set about fashioning the rope. By the time you are finished you are exhausted. You try to stay awake, but are dragged into sleep. Your dreams are plagued my nightmares.

~~~

You wake in a cold sweat, panicked. You push against the wall and curl into a ball before composing yourself. Your physical wounds are completely gone... That's good at least. You do another lap around the room, searching for anything of import. You manage to find a small steel dagger, only a few inches long tucked into a corner. You take it. You also create another pack and fill it with assorted sharp bones. Any weapon is better than no weapon.

Finally, you head back to the grate with all of your items. On the way you find a perfectly preserved glass jar complete with lid. It's empty, but you take it. You finally reach the grate and look down. Looking down you see the creature is still impaled, but to your horror it is twitching. Still alive somehow... it seems unable to free itself though, and there is no other way. You take a deep breath, seeing your reflection in the water. Your black hair is in disarray, and your blue eyes stare back at you. Carefully, you tie off the cloths rope to the grate. It is nowhere near long enough. You are going to have to drop about ten feet or so... No choice... Maneuvering yourself, you begin to lower yourself down, belongings strapped to your body. The beast growls and you frantically pull yourself back into the room, panting.

~~~

The bitch! The bitch is alive and trying to escape. You howl up at her and she scrambles back into the room. Your member throbs with the need of release, but you are pinned in place. You can't pull yourself free from the spike you are impaled on. You roar with frustration as something hits you hard. You look up just in time to see the raven haired beauty throw another brick out of the hole in the building. It slams into your chest, denting it and causing you to howl in pain.

~~~

By the time the creature stops screaming your arms feel dead from the strain of lifting so many rocks and tossing them out. But it seems to have worked. The creature appears to be unconscious for now. Quickly, you begin lowering yourself once more.

You are almost to the bottom of the rope when you hear the tear. You manage to twist your body sideways, but the rope breaks and you plummet over 15 feet. You land mostly in water - a shallow pool, but you hit the bottom of it, the water breaking your fall. Your leg blossoms in horrible pain. You manage to pull yourself above water. Your leg is broken, turned to an unnatural angle.

A few minutes pass as you try to stand. It's no use. And you can't feel the wound healing. The effects of the creature's juices must have worn off. You peer though tear filled eyes towards the creature. It is close by, still impaled. It is impaled facing belly up, and its erect shaft still throbs in the night air. You push yourself to a sitting position on a nearby rock and appraise your belongings. Remarkably nothing is broken - not even the jar. The jar... you hold it and look at the beast. Its huge phallus. Your leg...

Hopping on one leg you move closer. You pull out the longest sharp bone you have. Almost two feet long. You approach the creature, poking it with the bone in it's thigh. Blue blood blossoms. No movement. Still, you don't want to take any chances. Standing near its feet it could not reach you with it's hands, but it could surely wrap its legs around you. You grimace and poke the bone deep into the creature's flesh, poking to find the nerve cords to control the legs.

You stagger backwards and fall over as the creature roars in pain, beginning to thrash.

~~~

More pain! Your eyes dart open. The bitch! You lunge, but can't reach her. You only dig yourself deeper into the spike. Fear is on her face as she pulls herself to her feet. Her leg is broken... Idiot... you will rape her and devour her flesh! You struggle on the spike, to no avail. The girl comes closer and pokes you in the leg with a bone. You howl in pain. You can't reach her! She continues. Poke, retreat, poke retreat. What is the bitch doing! When you get off of this you will make her death extremely slow.. your leg! It stops moving, no longer obeying your commands.

~~~

One leg done you move to the other side and repeat the process. It takes less time, as the creature has a harder time struggling. Finally the other leg goes dead as well. Taking a deep breath you grab the jar and move to between the creature's legs, towards the enormous dick.

~~~

The jar... the legs... your cum! She's trying to harvest your cum! You stare in disbelief as the girl moves forward, between your legs. You growl in frustration, unable to take her. She hesitates, then begins to stroke your cock with her hand! Shivers of pleasure move through you as her hand glides over your cockflesh. You try to subdue your arousal. You won't help this bitch survive! But it is no use. She grimaces is disgust, then hugs your dick, wrapping her arm around it. You can feel yourself hotdogging her breasts through the fabric of her makeshift clothing. She picks up her pace and mere minutes later you cannot hold back.

~~~

Finally you feel fluid rushing up the shaft of the dick. Quickly you place the jar over the tip as it explodes. So much cum!. It fills the jar instantly, and explodes outwards, coating you and the creature in it. You stumble backwards and fall, managing to put the lid on the filled jar. You pale at the volume of cum that erupts from the creature. Gallon after gallon. To your horror you see the creature's wounds healing. You stagger to your feet, leg already healing as well. You stagger to the creatures head. It is using its arms to pull itself off the spike. With all your might you bring the spike of the bone down on the creature's face. It sinks in and the creature howls. You try to jump backwards, but it is too late. The creature grabs you by the waist with its arms, lifting you into the air. The creature slams you downward, as if trying to impale you on it's still erupting dick. It apparently forgot the spike going through its body, as it simply slams you against the side of the spike. Using the opening of confusion you thrust the bone at the creatures face again, impaling it through an eye.

~~~

You cry with pain as you lose vision in one eye. Enough! If you cannot defline her with your dick a hand will have to do. Holding her tight against your body with one arm you snake another up her leg towards her crotch. Still no panties. You waste no time forcing a finger then two then three inside of her. Her folds open to your pressure and they slide inside easily. She screams in terror, stabbing down repeatedly with her bone. She hits you about a third of the time as you thrash beneath her. You must break her will before she can kill you.

You ball your cumsoaked hand into a fist and ruthlessly shove it inside of her. You have to hold down tight to her waist to stop from just pushing away. She screams in pain as your fist punches into her tunnel. You push harder and your arm slips deeper. You stick a finger forward as you push deeper into her, finding her cervix, the entrance to her womb. She continues to stab at you as you poke a finger through the hole, then deeper.

~~~

Stab stab stab! You have to kill it! God! Your thoughts are blinded by pain as the arm of the thing tears deeper into you. You feel a sickening pressure deep inside as you feel something violating far into you. You scream and bring down the bone one last time. It impales all the way through the things head, through it's last good eye. It tenses and you grit your teeth as the arm inside of you goes stiff. A moment later it goes limp and you fall off of the creature, feeling a horrific tearing as the arm is wrenched from you.

You lay next to the dead creature, cum splattering the entire area - including you. A good hour passes as the pain slowly recedes, your body healing from the unnatural juices.

Finally it passes and you stand on shaky legs. Quickly you gather your things and smooth your damaged clothing. Shoes. You forgot shoes. You move back to the place you fell. Since the improvised rope tore, a good portion of it is down here. It is all soaked. You pull some of it apart and tie it to your satchels. From your bags you pull out your original blue dress, now dry. You tear it in half with the help of a sharp bone and wrap each half around a foot, tying it off to keep it attached. It's not great but it will have to do.

It is night, and the forest appears to be a mile away or so. You set out. It takes you a good half hour to reach the forests edge. You had to climb off the rocky slope you found yourself on. As you move away you get your first good look at the enormous castle. You shudder and head into the forest.

Dawn comes soon, and you walk through the day until night comes again before resting. You lean against a tree then slump over, too exhausted to keep going. A deep dreamless sleep comes over you as the wind howls though the black trees.

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers