Hunter Hunted Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She murmured his name and he managed to find the comforter, pulling it out from under her and then pulling it up and over their heads, creating a dark, love nest for the two of them. He tugged her against him, holding her in his arms as the sun came up outside the closed curtains in all its spectacular beauty. "Mine," he whispered hoarsely, before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

Neither had any clue what would happen to them when the sun set. If they had, they may not have slept so contentedly in each others arms.

* * * *

Across town, a man who wasn't quite a man roamed his study, staring at the tiny lights that lit up an electronic board on the wall. He smiled when he saw the green light slowly change to orange and he took a healthy drink of his finest brandy.

Both lights glowed an ominous looking orange to mix with the other orange lights that gleamed back at him.

"Two more down. Oh Nicky, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist her. She looks like an angel and now you've turned her into a devil." He laughed, swishing the brandy around in the bottom of his snifter. "Oh the fun we shall have. Good times ahead," he laughed. "Good times." He lifted his snifter into a silent toast to the board and then turned to make another circuit of his study.

* * * *

I love creepy villions and this one with his orange goop is really tickling my fancy. I hope you are still enjoying Hunter and Mirage. I know I threw in another couple, but it was necessary to add on to the plot line. Besides, it's kind of difficult to hate a vampire with a heart of gold and Nicky is a goodie. Take care and remember to vote and let me know what you think!

12