Hunter Hunted Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Domino?"

He opened his eyes and saw the confusion again. The sound of his name in her soft voice was a shock and he felt the hold of the blood he'd drunk loosen and realized what he'd been about to do. "Arielle, my God, I'm so sorry." He pushed her away, drawing his robe back up to cover the pale skin it had exposed. "I didn't know...didn't realize...God," he growled, dropping his head into his hands.

Her hand came up at his obvious signs of distress. "How...?

"I am an incubus, Arielle." He spoke the words as if they explained all and ducked away from her hand. "God I'm sorry. I'd never betray a friend that way. For give me, please, Arielle?"

She shook off the last surge of pleasure he'd given her. "I...I forgive you, Domino," she said softly even as her eyes widened. "You were Nick."

He flinched at the accusation in her voice and for a moment he was tempted to reach behind him for the bottle, to lose himself in the forgetfulness he could find there, but he stopped himself. "Yes," he answered her. "It's part of being who I am, Arielle. I don't have the same power as Nick or any other Vampire. My powers work more in ways to seduce and to lull then to hurt or hunt. Since I feed on the raw power of sex, I can also give massive pleasure. You wanted Nick; I gave you what you wanted." He glanced up. "I really am sorry."

"For what?" Nick asked from the door, his eyes going from Nick clad only in his robe to Arielle clad only in hers.

Before Domino could confess what he'd done, Arielle spoke up. "A stupid misunderstanding, Nicky. I think I startled Dom. I came down here to find a book and got comfortable on the couch. He came down and I stood up. It was nothing, really."

Dom looked down at her in amazement and shock. "Y...yes, she startled me," he confirmed when Arielle pointedly looked his way. She moved away from him and went to rest her head against Nicky's chest when he pulled her into his arms.

"I didn't want to wake you; I couldn't sleep so I came down here. I hope you weren't worried." She lifted her head, his lips covering hers gently.

"The bed was too big without you," he said against her lips. His hands played in her silky soft hair, brushing it away from her face. "Come back to bed with me?"

Arielle could barely answer, his lips were already back on hers, his mouth hot and restless against hers. His hands caressed her terry cloth covered back, pulling her even closer. Neither of them saw the look on Dom's face as he turned away nor the hurt in his eyes as he saw the caring the couple shared. It was strong, even with the short bit of time they'd been together.

He didn't say a word as Nick leaned down, picking up Arielle into his arms and turning away towards the door, his stride purposeful. He glanced back once and then was out the door, heading toward the stairs.

Domino lifted the bottle, taking a pull from the opening itself. He stared after them even as the door closed behind them. A sense of loneliness filled him and he felt the same strong yearning for Selena that he'd felt every waking moment since her death. There were times he hated Tynan from drawing him back from the edge.

He sank down behind his desk, lifting her picture, saluting her with the glass bottle. "I will always love you, Selena." Then he proceeded to get drunk.

* * * *

I am trying to figure out how to make a newsletter to keep you all up to date on whatever I have coming out. If you're interested, send me an email with your address and I'll put you on the list. Take care and keep reading!

12