Hunter Watching

Story Info
While at work, two girls play while Hunter watches
1.8k words
4.05
31.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c0rrupted
c0rrupted
6 Followers

Hmm, while sitting at my desk at work, I start thinking about what I can do tonight. It is Friday night and I haven't gone out in awhile so maybe I will see if my friend would like to go out for a while and have a few drinks. We haven't been out together in some time and I miss the fun we used to have. We both have been so busy with work and all.

I lay my head down on the desk for a minute and start to remember our last night together, what a hot night it was. I realize I am starting to get wet and I wiggle in my chair, as I feel myself getting soaked. I sit up and snap out of it.

I try to concentrate on my work at hand that is sitting on my desk but it is hard now, I have those thoughts fresh in my head. I look out into hall and hear a voice that is so familiar to me, I giggle to myself because I know my friend is coming down the hall to see me. I look towards the door and wait with anticipation knowing what could happen, since it has been so long since we were together last.

I thank god I have an office with a door and blinds on the front window. I hear the foot steps getting closer and I get hotter by the minute. Finally I can see the tip of shoes, and I thought here at last. I had to look twice because she looked so amazing. I was in complete awe. The blonde hair, the long legs, the perky breasts, her tight ass and silky pussy, I was almost drooling all over myself.

I stood up and walked over closer, to get a better look, I really liked what I saw. Her hair was long and shiny the color of sun dried wheat, her body was tight and tan. It looked as if she just stepped out of a model magazine. I breathed in and I could smell raspberries and cream. I thought to myself I bet she is going to taste so good; I can't wait to lick her entire body up and down.

I walked around her and she was giggling, she watched me as my eyes traveled down her slender tight body, she had on a black pant suit, that was form fitting showing every curve and every line, including her camel toe. She reached her hand out to me and touched my bare shoulder, as I was wearing a short sundress type of dress with spaghetti straps. I nearly exploded the second her hand touched my skin, I was set on fire and she knew it.

She finally spoke, "Hello Sara, How are you? Missing me I assume." I giggled and said. "Why yes Krista, I have been missing you, but no more then you have been missing me."

We chit chatted for a while about our plans for the weekend and she sat in my chair in front of the desk. I closed the door and the blinds and walked over to the desk and sat down on top of it moving things off to the side. I looked down at her and saw her smile as I slightly spread my legs open, just enough where she can see my shaved pussy.

I heard her sigh so I opened my legs a little more. Knowing what she was thinking, I started to drip my sweet juices. I knew my pussy was glistening now. I leaned back some on the desk and ran my fingers down over my dress giggling as I did.

My dress was up around my thighs now and as I leaned back my pussy was starting to become more in her line of sight. I ran my fingers all the way down and just barely grazed my clit and I moaned out. I brought my finger up to my mouth and sucked my juices off my finger.

At the site of me doing this she was wiggling in my chair. I knew she had to be dripping wet as well. I smiled at her innocently, and said, "What is wrong Krista?" She nodded her head as if nothing were wrong, when in fact I knew what she wanted. She stood up and walked closer to me and I sat up and licked her top lip of her mouth, she moaned out loud. I then bit her bottom lip and quickly stuck my velvety tongue into her mouth and we kissed for along time, our tongues dancing around each other, her mouth tasted of peppermints.

She was grabbing my tits through my dress and I felt my straps fall off my shoulders. My nipples were hard as little pebbles now. I let go of her mouth and moved back out of the way to watch her slowly undress in front of me. My mouth was watering as she took her blouse off. Her skin had a soft sun glow tan and looked as soft as silk. Her tits were perfect like oranges and her nipples were so perky.

I couldn't help myself when I leaned down and took one into my mouth and bit it. I licked and sucked it until I her heard moan out to me. I let go of her nipple and she pushed me down on the desk and started to lick down my chest as she pulled my dress down. My tits were swollen and my nipples were aching to be licked.

She took one of my nipples into her mouth and sucked so hard. I was about to explode just from that, but she let go right before I came. She backed off me and took her pants off. Now I could see her perfect body, so smooth and slim. I saw that she was completely shaven and her mound looked so sexy, she has no tan lines. I just wanted to sink my mouth right in and lick her till she came into my mouth.

I reached my hand down and grabbed her pussy hard and massaged it with my palm. She arched her back and started moaning; I could feel her juices flowing into my hand. I stopped brought my hand up to my mouth and licked it clean. I pulled her close to me and shoved my tongue down her throat so she could taste herself from my mouth; once again were kissing this time with much more passion then before. While we were kissing, I reached my hand down to her drenched pussy once again and began rubbing her clit, which was hard and swollen. I quickly shoved my index finger in deep and I massaged it till she started to cum and then stopped; I wasn't ready for her to cum yet.

Teasing her like this simply made her go wild. She let go of my mouth pushed me down on the desk and pushed my legs open wide. She bent down and sucked on my clit so hard I started to cum immediately. As my juices were dripping from my pussy, she was sliding her finger deep inside me, massaging my walls letting me ride the wave of my climax. She kept licking and sucking on my clit, till I couldn't take it anymore. I was writhing on my desk and my juices flowing everywhere. The wetter I got the harder she fucked me with her fingers.

I moved up on the desk so she could climb on top of me, but before she even had her pussy in place over my mouth, I leaned up and slammed my tongue so deep into her she screamed out loud. She tasted so good; god I needed more I thought. So I started licking deep inside her walls with a vengeance, sucking all her juices down my throat. She was wiggling on my tongue, grinding and pushing down hard.

I realized she wanted more so I took my tongue out and slammed 3 fingers into her tight slit hard. Fucking her cunt hard with my long slender fingers, I started to lash my tongue over her clit as I was massaging her g-spot. She was moaning out, writhing on my face, and grinding her pussy down making my fingers go into her sweet little pink pussy deeper. The next thing I new she was soaking me. Her juices were squirting out all over me; I was covered in her sweet sticky warm juices.

I felt my own climax rising. I leaned up and grinded my pussy into her mouth making her suck on my clit harder, she was fucking my tight flowing pussy with her long fingers. Making me call out to her "More, god more I need more!" She opened the drawer where she knew I kept my toy. She sucked the head and slammed it into my pussy so hard I came instantly, soaking her. She licked and sucked my pussy lapping up all my sex juice into her mouth quickly.

As her climax was subsiding, my own was just rising. Quick and hard waves came over me as she fucked me with my pink gel dildo. I was screaming out, hoping no one heard us, and then not caring if anyone did at the same time. Finally as my climax started to end, she moved herself off my face and straddled my waist, and she bent down as we kissed along passionate kiss letting each others juices flow into our mouths. She got off me we giggled and cleaned up and got dressed, in what seemed to be 'the nick-of-time' because shortly after we were completely dressed someone walked through my office door.

We looked at each other, winked and laughed as Hunter walked in. We looked at him and realized he must have been listening because the bulge in his pants was enormous and obvious. He didn't even try to hide it.

He was looking around the room for some sign at what went on here before he entered was cute. Like a child looking for a lost toy or some glimpse of one. He looked at my desk and I realized my dripping wet dildo was still there and the puddles from our juices were all over the desk as well. I giggled to myself because as I looked at him I could see the wet spot forming on his pants from his pre-cum. I licked my lips and thought 'to bad for him'.

Krista kissed me right on lips open mouth and stuck her tongue in as she was getting ready to leave, we could see Hunter straining out of the corner of his eyes. She leaned in and whispered to me. "Next time we may have to invite Hunter for lunch." I giggled in response, and she walked out the door smiling brightly.

I asked Hunter if he needed anything and he could hardly talk at all, I walked over to him and said, "Next time Dear, you can join us." Then I left him standing there dumbfounded and hard as a rock.

c0rrupted
c0rrupted
6 Followers