Hunters and Predators Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrong attitude son. You better prove to me that you love sucking me off, or you wont get the job. Give it your best. Now take that black cock and stroke it real nice."

Hank was the type that would sell his mom to get ahead. He forced himself to smile and started licking Sean's thick black cock. He cradled the large black dick and pumped it, feeling daunted but perversely excited as he felt it throb and pulse. At first he was pretending to moan as he licked the hot, velvety shaft and made it all shiny with his spit. Then Sean told him to lean back and just stroke it and gaze at it.

Hank began to feel mesmerized as he gazed at the big, strong, manly black cock that was throbbing in his pale, pumping hand. It turned into an exciting, arousing object of lust. Hank had to admit he had always found black men to be so manly, attractive and sexy. He felt so good and so right to be kneeling at Sean's feet and servicing him. He leaned in and lovingly lapped the thick round head, teasing it with his tongue. Sean's hips twitched and Hank moaned. He took a deep breath and sucked it into his mouth.

"Yeah, moan around that black dick and show me you love it! Moan bitch! That's a good slut! Look in my eyes, bitch!"

Hank looked up with shiny eyes as he sucked and slurped away. He had to admit it was really turning him on to suck off the black athlete's manly cock. He sucked him with tender devotion and vigour. Sean issued instructions and had the white boy stroking the underside of his cock with his tongue as his hot, wet soft mouth rode up and down his shaft. Then he grabbed Hank by the hair and popped his cock out of his mouth. He slapped his lips with it and Hank groaned and chased after it. Sean pressed it onto his tongue and slid it in. He pushed it to the back of his mouth and ground his turgid erection in.

hank moaned and held the black cock tightly and sucked it hard as he stroked it with his tongue, feeling so good, being used by Sean. He pumped the dark meat and squeezed it as he bobbed his head and vacuumed away, his face shining with excitement, his eyes all misty with arousal.

"Ah damn! Now you getting into it. Suck it like a good whore! Show me how much of it you can take. Go down baby!" Sean rasped as he grabbed his pale forehead and pumped him up and down, forcing it into his throat. "Good boy. I love the way you drooling. Is it tasty?"

"Uh huh!" was all Hank moaned as he deep throated Sean. Sean leaned back and fed the white pretty boy his balls. Then he sent him down town and made him lick his ass. Hank was now so obedient and slavish and he was moaning with relish as he lapped the puckered ring.

Sean lay back on his desk, pulled up his knees and spread them and told Hank to get up in his shit hole. Hank lapped and sucked on the black puckered hole. Then he pointed his tongue and pushed it in. He buried it it in Sean's ass hole and moaned with joy. Then he cupped his cheeks and squeezed them as he started bobbing and slurping and sucking away and it was beautiful. Sean fed him ass telling him to go deeper. Sometimes he told him to pull out and just kiss it and lick it, and not to forget stroking his black dick neither. Hank did it all, groaning.

Then Sean finally pulled back, sat upright, shoved his dick into Hank's pink mouth and grabbed his blond head in both hands and pumped him up and down his cock, stuffing it all the way to his throat. Hank sucked him hard and kept moaning and slurping.

"Damn! You such a good whore! Take that, white boy! Ah!!!" Sean grunted and shot it in his mouth. Hank moaned like a slut as he sucked and swallowed the black man's thick, creamy cum till his cock was dry.

Sean sent him off to get some coffee. Then he made Hank crawl under his desk and suck him off as he talked to a couple of employees. He sent Hank to get him lunch and put him back under the desk, as he dined away. Sean then called Mandy over the intercom and she came. He smacked Hank's head and told him to crawl out from under the desk.

"This is Hank. He is good with a dick and can lick ass too. Lemme see how he handles a black pussy though."

Mandy smiled and smacked his face.

"You lucky white boy. Mama is gonna feed you now!"

She made him lie on his back on the carpet and hitched up her skirt. He saw her stand astride him and pull her thong off her bald, dark pussy. Then she sat on his face and lowered her pussy on his tongue. He started licking it, spreading her matted lips open. He moaned as copious amounts of tasty pussy juice dripped into his mouth. He started sucking and lapping away eagerly.

"He is a good boy!" she cooed and reached down to grab his hair.

Mandy fucked his tongue, lips and nose till he was dizzy. She came all over him, squirting away. Then she climbed on a couch, bent over, spread her thick, dark ass cheeks and got licked. She wiped her ass with his tongue. Then she told him to get in there. She used him and came on his face for an hour straight. When she was done with him, she called him sweet, smacked his cheeks and pinched his nose playfully and returned to work.

"Well done Hank. I like your attitude to work!" Sean said. He leaned back in his chair, put his feet up on the desk with his thighs parted wide and told Hank to get that ass. Sean got his ass licked as he took care of some important calls. In the pauses, he stood over him and just fucked Hank's face. Then he made him lie on the desk, belly up, with his head hanging over the edge and fucked the white boy's throat nice and deep. He used him all day, like his slut. Hanks knees, jaw and tongue got sore, but he never complained. He was taking to his new duties like a duck to water.

Sean took him to a motel and fucked his ass all night, making him taste it off his cock. He ripped him a new hole. Hank loved it, bawling as he was ass fucked for the first time in his life. He came harder than he did when he fucked his girl friend.

In the morning, Hank was all happy saying he had never known it would be so much fun to succumb to a black man. But he was soon livid when Sean told him he wouldn't be getting the job. He said he would sue and Sean laughed. He told him he had video taped him sucking his cock and ass. He however told Hank he better be a good slut or he would send his girlfriend and family his video.

Hank was used regularly by Sean and Mandy just for their fun. He was such a good whore. He brought his trophy young girlfriend to Mandy and she was turned out and became a good pussy and ass licker. Then she was passed to Sean who stretched her pussy and ass hole and fucked her half dead. She was a loving, natural born slut and she got off pleasing him in the most dirty ways. He could do anything he pleased with her. Sometimes he fucked them both, sometimes Mandy had them. Sometimes they shared them or loaned them out to black friends.

Mandy turned out several young blond whores and shared them with Sean as he broke some white boys and shared them with her. Sometimes they threw parties and black men and women could use any of their white whores as they pleased. Most blacks liked to slap them around a bit and get their ass licked nice and thorough by whitey. It was the favorite. And the young whites seemed to love it, once they got over their shame. Janice, Charlene and Sly were the only white women that were not used as whores at these gatherings, but could also pick and use a white slut boy or girl, and they loved it. Sly was soon tasked with managing and training the stable of whores. She put them on salary, as personal assistants. She trained those male and female pale hos well, and they became good in personally assisting blacks men and women to cum and feel good.

Chapter 46

As his business ventures prospered, Sean began to make loads of money and the women came rushing. However, Sean started using sex as a tool, to get he wanted from white people. His big, black dick was such a useful weapon during acquisitions and negotiations. All he had to do was to meat a white woman or man and he would get what he wanted and there he would go. They never taught black men that in school. It was a part of the plan, to keep them lost in the system.

Whereas he had many nice encounters with women of all races, when Sean fucked a white man, he showed him no love, he just showed him who was boss, and it was the big, black cock for sure. Sean couldn't believe how any white guy he fucked exposed himself to be a true slut for black cock, way worse than the worst white whore. They just loved serving black men.

So many white men started feeling confused, wondering if they were really gay or if was just the black cock that made them feel like sucking and getting their asses ripped.

For them it was confusing, but for Sean, it was just the hunt, you see.

To be continued...