Hunters and Predators Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For S and M it was just another sweet young white couple that they debauched and used for the whole week end, and sent home with aching jaws and sore hole.

made him lick her ass crack. and tore it off her

Intro:

It was a hot, sweltering late afternoon in Gainesville, a small, sleepy, but very wealthy town. Gainesville was wealthy due to its strategic location. It functioned as the logistical center of a whole, huge region. The citizens were proud of their heritage and invested a lot in keeping the appearance of a western town. Many restaurants and pubs had names inspired by cowboy movies.

Tapping her fingers on the wheel to the music of her favorite artist, Gillian Welch, a woman in her late twenties negotiated her shiny, silver colored Honda SUV into the parking lot of Gainesville Airport, a few kilometers out of town.

She killed the motor, reached for her hand bag, and held up a heart shaped purse mirror as she spruced up her make up. She had a pretty, angular face, framed by a wave of curly, strawberry blond hair that went halfway down her back. Her skin was smooth, with a dash of freckles that added to her allures. Her mesmerizing, glassy eyes were the color of honey. Her eye brows were trimmed and penciled, her long lashes plucked. Her mouth was wide, and her lips were made fuller by glossy, strawberry lipstick.

She climbed out into the hot rays of the sun that was blazing down from the clear blue sky. She was a woman of medium height, dressed in an immaculate, peach colored, ladies skirt suit that looked good on her body; full breasted, slim waisted, with curvy hips, and a perfect, pear shaped bottom. Her short skirt revealed juicy thighs, encased in silky stockings. A pair of high heels accentuated her shapely calves.

With a pleasant smile on her face and an air of relaxed confidence, she entered the arrival cum departure lounge of the small Airport. A quarter of an hour later, she stood at a window and gazed in fascination as a gulf stream jet descended from the sky, like a mighty, shiny bird of steel. It landed smoothly and taxied to a halt.

"Lifestyles of the rich and shameless," she said under her breath, smiling with a mixture of envy and fascination as a tall, athletic blond man walked down the stairs. He was followed by a black woman and a black man. They were all carrying an assortment of light luggage.

Angie met the three new arrivals at the gate, flashing an alluring, dazzling white smile. She offered the blond man her hand.

"Hallo sir, my name is Angeline Parson, from Murphy Inc, here to welcome you," she said in a honey sweet voice. "You can call me Angie."

"Hi there, Angie" the blond man replied in a cheery voice awarding her a pleasant, appreciative smile. "Call me Chad."

Chad was a tall and athletic man. He had a handsome, confident, smooth shaved, innocent, appealing face that one simply had to adore. He wore a well fitting dark, striped business suit. His white shirt was open to reveal the top of his muscular, smooth, tanned, hairless chest.

Angie's envy increased. He was in his mid thirties. How could a man so young be the owner of Smith Holdings, a corporation that was listed on the New York Stock Exchange and worth several hundred millions.

"This is Sean," Chad said, nodding to the black man, who smiled pleasantly and swallowed Angie's dainty hand in a big, strong, dark one. He was about thirty, a dark, handsome black man, with big, brown eyes, a big nose and thick, full lips. His hair was cut short. He wore an open, blue, silk shirt and tucked into a pair of pleated trousers and leather shoes. He was of medium height and his body was muscular and athletic.

"Hi there. This is Mandy Davis, our financial manager," Sean said in a deep, dark voice, nodding at the black woman.

"Hi there hon," Mandy said in a pleasant voice, flashing her a warm, toothy smile. "How you doing?"

"Fine thanks. Welcome," Angie responded, giving her a quick look over.

Mandy was also about thirty. She was tall, with an athletic but curvy body. She had a pretty, cocoa brown, heart shaped face, framed by a wave of silky, dark, long black hair. Her eyes were big and dark, framed by long lashes and lush brows. She had a cute, round nose and thick, full, pouting, heart shaped lips that wore a sweet, flirt smile. She wore a backless, beige, halter top that was stretched around a pair of large, proud breasts. Tight fitting jeans clung to her curvy, flaring hips and thick, round bubble butt like a second skin. The jeans were stuffed into a pair of finely crafted black leather boots.

Angie turned to Chad and gave him her most charming smile.

"I hope you all had a pleasant flight sir."

"Yes indeed. Why don't you guys get a drink while I go and log in and all..." Chad said and dashed off.

"Does Mr Smith fly his own plane?" Angie asked, impressed. as the three of them went to the refreshments counter.

"He is a man of many talents," Sean chuckled casually, in a deep, dark voice.

They ordered juice and stood at the counter, with Angie in the middle..

"So, what do you do for Mr Smith?" Angie asked the black man.

"Well, anything that is required of me," Sean responded and sipped his drink.

Chad joined them, and she led them to her SUV. Sean rode shotgun besides Angie as Chad and Mandy settled in the back. As Angie settled in her seat, her short skirt rode higher up her thighs, exposing the tops of her mid thigh stockings. Sean took a good, appreciative look, then his dark eyes looked into hers, mesmerizing her for a second. They twinkled mischievously, and his thick lips broke into a flirtatious smile. Angie felt hot around the ears and she smiled shyly and started the car quickly.

"So, Angie, what did Mr Murphy do to deserve such an alluring chauffeur like you?"

"I actually work in the sales department but I usually take care of visiting clients. It gives me a chance to get out of the office. But don't tell my boss please," Angie said with a sweet chuckle.

"Do you hate office work?"

"No. I like it. But I like meeting people from out of town. It must be exciting to live in a big city like New York."

"It can be. By the way, is that Miss or Mrs Parson?"

"Mrs. Married for 8 years, with two sweet sons aged 8 and 4," Angie responded, with a sweet smile.

"What's it like, being married to the same guy for so long?" Chad asked incredulously from the back.

"Oh, its wonderful.," Angie replied, smiling sweetly, her face all radiant. "You know, you build a relationship, start a family, develop this sense of trust, intimacy..."

"Yeah, good, regular intimacy," Mandy chuckled dirtily. "I like that."

Everybody laughed. Angie found herself blushing as she laughed heartily too.

"No. Not that! I mean, its such a joy, to build something special, with someone special. You go through thick and thin together. You give birth, watch your kids grow..."

"I have never lasted that long, unfortunately. My girls always dump me after our first major fight," Chad said.

"Its always easy to walk away. However, staying and making things work is the more difficult but worthwhile alternative. Its the road that leads to joy," Angie said with a wide smile, her voice all sweet.

"Don't waste your wisdom on Chad. He is a cynic," Sean said.

"Look who is talking," Chad retorted and laughed heartily with Mandy in the back.

"But, doesn't it get boring, pardon my French, fucking the same dick every day," Mandy asked with another dirty chuckle. "Even if the dick is good, you kind of get fed up, eating the same meal every day, don't you?"

"Oh well, after ten years, its definitely not like the first days, believe me," Angie responded, chuckling dirtily "But well, its alright. Now please stop making me blush."

"Yeah, Mandy is sassy, dirty and nasty. Be warned." Sean chuckled dirtily.

"No, I'm sweet. Sweet and tasty," Mandy chuckled dirtily. "So, Angie, where can we go to have a good time? Where are the nice cowboy bars with sexy, tanned, sweaty, muscular cow punchers and stuff? Good, ole, reliable men of the range."

"I am afraid the cow puncher days are long gone. But we do have a few, nice country bars," Angie responded with a sweet laugh. She was feeling infected by Mandy's rawness, so she added, "But, unfortunately most of the good looking, hot ones around here are married."

"Oh!" Mandy pouted. "And I brought my best clothes too. Is there at least somewhere where a girl can buy a good, reliable vibrator around here."

They all broke into laughter. Angie pulled up at The Pilgrim, a comfortable, luxurious, five star Hotel on the outskirts of town, set on a green, wooded hill. She checked them in and led them to the lift. They had adjacent rooms, on the third floor. She opened the master suite and turned to Chad.

"This is your suite Mr Smith, sir..."

"Well, actually," the blond man nodded at the black man, "he is Mr Smith."

All three broke out laughing as Angie stuttered and blushed profusely.

"Don't worry, hon, most people make the same mistake," Mandy chuckled. "Come on Chad, lets cast our envious gaze on the Master's chambers. Cheer up hon," she placed her hand on the small of Angie's back, nudging her inside. She handed Angie a brochure from Smith Holdings. "Here, just so you know we are not pulling your leg." She called to Sean who was making a beeline for the well stocked bar. "A double scotch for me, boss."

"Me too, Oh master my master!" Chad teased as he slumped onto a couch.

Sean brought drinks for everyone. Angie perched on a couch, feeling rather silly as she leafed through the brochure and realized that Sean indeed was Mr Smith. He handed her a glass of Scotch.

"I am sorry," she stuttered. "I mean, about..."

"Oh, don't be..." Sean responded calmly. "People always make that mistake."

She quickly took a large sip.

"And he enjoys it too. He has a wacky sense of humor. That's why he always sends blond me upfront. So he can laugh at white people when they start to blush and look stupid," laughed Chad and slapped Sean's shoulder.

"Ass kissing ass hole!"Angie thought angrily, but didn't say it.

As Mandy and Chad asked Angie about the town, Sean unpacked his lap top and set up office on a desk at one end of the spacious living room. He checked his mails.

"Hey Mandy, lets get lost before the slave driver finds something for us to do," Chad said and left with Mandy. Angie stood up and approached Sean who was tapping away at his lap top.

Angie sipped her drink, steadying her nerves. She had a double function for her boss, old Amos Murphy. Not only did she play hostess for visiting clients, but she was supposed to spy on them, using her sharp observation skills and her charms to gather some information which could be useful for Amos in negotiations.

She stood up, pushed her bountiful cleavage and walked sexily to Sean, flashing him her most dazzling smile.

"Excuse me Mr Smith..." she said in a sweet, charming voice...

"Sean please," he said, leaning back in his chair, his eyes lingering on her breasts for a second.

"I wanted to apologize again. Its not because you are black. Its just that Chad was in the lead, so I just assumed..."

"Its alright, Angie. I send Chad ahead. Your boss sends pretty, alluring, charming you," he chuckled. "And you do make for a wonderful welcoming party. I think I am gonna enjoy my stay here.

"Thanks," she blushed sweetly, and it wasn't just an act. "I hope you enjoy your stay here sir. If you need anything at all, just give me a call," she said, handing him her card.

"Anything?" he raised his eye brows and rose, to stand face to face with her. His dark eyes descended to her alluring breasts and stayed there.

"Mmmm!" his voice dropped several notches to become a deep, husky rumble "Well, actually, right now I could do with some of that, ah..." His eyes narrowed down to dark, smoldering slits. He took a sudden step towards her.

Angie's heart leaped into her mouth as she suddenly realized she was alone in a hotel room with the black man, and he was looking at her like a predator. And she felt scared, like powerless prey. She gasped and backpedaled fast.

Sean's face broke into a dazzling smile and he laughed heartily. "Sorry, I am a terrible, cheeky bastard, I know." He patted her shoulder.

"You are," Angie rasped, the color rising to her cheeks. She caught herself fast though. "What time shall I send the driver to pick you up?"

His smile disappeared. "No, you do it, Mrs Angeline Parson. I want you here at 9. And you better be on time, right on the dot, and looking as good as you are today," he ordered, wagging a cheeky finger at her.

Angie blushed profusely and her eyes blazed with anger. Sean laughed heartily, again, making Angie feel like telling him off.

"Damn! This is so easy. I am gonna enjoy your company, Angie!" He reached for his wallet. It was thick. He pulled out some crisp bills and put them in her hand. "I hope this makes you bear my wacky humor with a light spirit."

"No! You don't have to. I am only doing my job!" Angie said testily, with pride and held the money at him. "Take it back please!"

But Sean engulfed her dainty, pale hand in his big, dark, warm one and closed her fingers over the cash. "Buy some presents for your kids. I hope to meet your family soon," he said in a warm voice. He put his hand on the small of her back and led her to the door. "See you tomorrow. And thanks for the hospitality."

His charming smile was infectious. Angie found the corners of her mouth rising.

Feeling cheeky, her eyes suddenly twinkled. "You were right Mr Sean Smith, you are a cheeky bastard. See you at nine, sir!" she gave him a mock salute and walked out. He didn't close the door immediately and she could feel his eyes on her. She felt excited, a bounce came to her step and a swing to her hip.

Chapter 2

Angie drove several hundred meters from The Pilgrim, then she pulled over and hastily counted the money. It was $1 000, more than half her monthly salary. She smiled from ear to ear and hastily stuffed it into her purse.

She drove into town and picked up a couple of expensive toys her sons had been bugging her about. She then went to a Sportswear outlet and purchased the jersey of her husband's favorite football player. She got it gift wrapped nicely.

As she drove past a Victoria's Secret store, Angie went in on impulse and was soon looking at an array of sexy, tasty underwear. The attendant showed her some steamy lace thongs and bra sets that were on special offer and Angie blushed profusely. She did not wear thongs. She found them too daring, and anyway, since giving birth to her kids, she had put on weight and now found her ass to be too big. She settled for lace, silk, smoky, semi transparent, pale blue hipster panties and matching bra.

Angie still had six hundred dollars left over. This, she stuffed deep in her purse. She would take some time to decide just what she would buy herself. There were so many things on her wish list, and so little money in her wallet, after she and her husband had paid the monthly mortgage rates and the bills.

Angie drove home singing along to her music, feeling very happy. The cash in her purse and the presents for her family definitely lifted her spirits.

She had never had personal contacts to blacks before. Sean fascinated and intrigued her. She was not quite sure if he was an ass hole, or, what was the word for rich people? Yes, eccentric. She wondered what his five days in town would bring. She would have to be quick witted around him, or the jokes would be on her, she thought, with a smile, looking forward to seeing him the next day.

Angie dismissed the baby sitter, giving her a generous tip, and the gratitude in her eyes was worth a million bucks.

"It pays to be nice but its nice to pay," she thought to herself.

She theatrically gave the boys their presents. They were so happy and excited. When her husband returned from work, a tasty supper was ready. She gave him the jersey and he hugged and kissed her. He wore it at supper.

Mark, 30, worked as an Accounts Manager in the same firm as her. They went to the same high school and started dating when Angie was 16. She fell pregnant at college when she was 22. He had just completed his Bachelor in Business Studies and they got married. They had two sons, Brandon, aged 8 and Tim, 4 and lived in a nice house on the outskirts of town.

"So, tell me hon, what kettle of fish is our Mr Smith?" he asked cheerfully as they ate supper."Is he another lecherous old moron like Sirius Harrington?" he asked, referring to one of their companies clients, an old man who always tried to paw Angie.

"No! Actually not." Angie replied with a pleasant smile. "He is about 30, is worth a couple hundred millions, owns a private jet plane and is listed on the New York stock exchange. And..." she handed her husband the brochure from Smith Holdings.

"What the hell! He is a nigger!" Mark exclaimed, feeling very jealous.

"Mark. Don't use that word in front of the kids," Angie chided.

"His company is probably a front for money laundering." he said spitefully, wondering, how the hell did that nigger get that money.

"Oh, don't be nasty. He is nice. He even tipped me for just doing my job."

Mark did not like the way his wife was smiling and defending Sean.

"So, this nigger, I mean, African American, is coming here throwing his money around like some big shot!"

"He is a big shot, Mark."

"He is still a nigger! Did he try anything funny with you?"

"mark!!!! Come on!" Angie said, exasperated.

"Just kidding!" Mark laughed. "Hey boys, I don't want to hear you calling any Negroes niggers, alright?" He guffawed.

Chapter 3

Sean sat at his laptop, reading and replying to his mails for the next hour. There was a knock on the door and Mandy entered, followed by Chad. They were both dressed in bathrobes.

"Hey boss," Mandy said cheerfully. "Making those millions huh?"

"I need to, with such money hungry people on my staff," Sean chuckled, as Mandy slid onto his lap and rested her big, soft, warm ass on his crotch. Her robe split open, exposing her juicy, alluring, cocoa brown thighs. His hand automatically slid onto one and started stroking it as Chad came to sit on the edge of the desk. She glanced at his computer screen.

"How is it shaping up with them hillbillies up in Texas?"

"Oh, alright. They are starting to make a profit. I need you to run through the figures later on. Fran was asking when you are gonna drop by. Says they could use some of your guidance."

"She just wants me to drop by and sit my pretty black ass on her and her husband's faces," Mandy chuckled dirtily. "Damn! That was one acquisition I sure enjoyed."

"You nasty girl, taking a big black dildo to a good, clean and wholesome, hardworking white couple with three kids. You are the type of Nigga my parents warned me about," Chad chuckled dirtily, stroking Mandy's hair.

"Chad, its all about business," Mandy said, flashing him a lascivious smile and sliding a hand up his thigh to cup him between the legs. "The best way to keep your staff motivated and loyal is to pay them good and fuck them good. Ain't that right, Boss?" she slid her arm around Sean's shoulder and kissed his cheek.

"Its a philosophy that's served me well up to now," Sean chuckled dirtily, his big hand sliding in under Mandy's robe, right between her legs. "What are you two up to?"

"This place is wonderful," Mandy said excitedly, laying out the hotel's brochure on his desk. "Look at this. They have a well equipped gym, beautiful pool, and a cool beauty salon. I'm gonna get my nails done, by these pretty girls here," she pointed them out on the brochure "These southern belles look so fly. I wonder if they suck toes and eat pussy good too."