Hunters and Predators Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if they cant, I am sure you can teach them, right," Sean chuckled as he stroked her between her silky, cocoa brown thighs.

"Ain't no thing like a chicken wing. I've booked us all massages."

"I'll pass. I got work to do!"

"You need it hon. Look at all this tension..." she massaged his shoulders. "And here too," she rolled her ass in his crotch.

"Just suck my dick and lick my balls and I will be as relaxed as I need to be," Sean chuckled.

"I can arrange that as well. I booked you this girl here," she showed him a tall, slim and pretty blond in her early twenties, who looked immaculate in a white uniform. "And I am getting this hunk here," she pointed to a handsome, sun browned beefcake. "Just picture them big cow puncher hands all over my chocolate body! Mmmm!"

"And who is Chad getting?"

"He wants Mr Beef Cake too."

"You cant teach an old dog new tricks, I guess," Sean chuckled.

"Oh he is young. I am sure I can break him in and train him into a real nice dog," Chad laughed dirtily, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Make sure you are downstairs at 7 Sean. Come on Chad."

"Alright. I will come down at six and work out a bit. Have fun, but don't go pimping out the whole damn Hotel you two."

Sean smacked both their asses and the two dashed out. He turned back to his laptop.

Mandy called Sean at 6 and told him to switch off his computer and come down. Sean reluctantly did so. He spent half an hour in the gym and then went for a quick swim at the pool, where Chad and Mandy were lounging, having spent the afternoon swimming, sunbathing and drinking tasty cocktails. Mandy had had her hair and nails done and she looked like a million bucks. After his swim, she gave Sean the directions to the massage parlor on the first floor.

He walked in to find a pretty, young blond standing behind the reception desk. She was writing something and didn't notice him initially.

"Hi there," he said in a deep drawl.

She looked up and her big eyes widened immensely as she looked at Sean. She saw a black man, dressed in a pair of swim trunks. He had a lean, athletic body, like a light heavy weight boxer. His chest was wide and deep, and he had awesome abs that looked like they had been sculpted from granite. His arms were long, not that thick, but very well defined. A pair of wet, light green trunks with the Brazilian flag at the front hung low around his hips, showing the tops of his shaved, dark pubes. They seemed a size too small for him; and were stretched lewdly across a sizable lump between his legs.

She looked like she was about to run, or call the cops.

"My name is Smith, Sean Smith. I am here for my massage, at seven."

"Oh. Yes. Good afternoon, I mean, good evening sir." Catching herself, she flashed him her dazzling, service smile. "My name is Bridget. Welcome," she stuttered.

Sean smiled, enjoying Bri's obvious discomfort. "You must the beauty from the brochure You look even better in person. I am gonna enjoy feeling those hands on me."

Bri blushed profusely and hastily cleared her throat.

She was in her early twenties. Her pretty, long face, with sparkling, blue-gray eyes, a cute pointed nose and pink lips was framed by silky, shoulder length blond hair. She was looking cute in a chic white uniform, consisting of an Asian micro mini dress with a keyhole halter front and mandarin collar that went down to her hips and had slits in the sides, and a pair of white slacks. She was of medium height and had a slim frame, with round, curvy hips. Her medium sized breasts were causing two alluring mounds in her robe.

"Lemme just get someone for the reception sir," Bri said, a slight waver in her voice. "Excuse me. Rick," she called out to a back room and a tall, brown haired hunk walked in, followed by a middle aged woman in a business suit.

"This is my fiancée, Rick, sir," Bridget said pointedly, earning a frown from the woman. "this is my seven o'clock appointment," she said, hardly able to conceal her reluctance.

Rick was a tall guy in his mid twenties, in a short sleeved, white t-shirt with the hotel's emblem on the front.

"Good evening sir," he said, watching Sean warily.

As his eyes roved over Sean's impressive, dark body, they filled with worry and he exchanged quick, nervous glances with Bri.

"Hallo. I am Stefanie, the manageress. Welcome," Stefanie said in a friendly voice, shaking hands with Sean and Mandy. "You must be Mr Smith. Please escort the gentleman to the rooms, Bri." she said, giving nervous Bri a stern look.

"Please come this way," Bri said through a parched throat and led the way.

Bri led Sean down a long corridor. Sean's eyes drifted to a pair of cute, round globes that were rolling sexily in her tight fitting white longs, that showed a white thong underneath. She opened a door and led him into an immaculate massage room. A large massage table was positioned in the center. The curtains were drawn wide open, giving a splendid view of lush green hills. Fragrance candles were burning, spreading a nice fruit aroma. Soft, classical music was playing.

"Would you like me to close the curtains, sir?"

"No. The view is gorgeous," he replied, looking pointedly at her. She squirmed visibly.

"Please make yourself comfortable on the table sir, and I will return shortly. You may use the towel to cover your hips, ma'am" she said and darted out.

When Bri returned, Sean was lying on the table, with a towel around his hips. Bridget saw his trunks on a chair, next to his small bag and trembled, knowing he was naked. She was agitated. She had tried to talk her boss into making her fiancée massage the black man, but Stefanie had said either she did it, or she looked for a new job. When Rick tried to voice his concern, Stefanie said she would do the massage herself. Bri's relief was short lived however, as her boss added that their letters of immediate dismissal would by written soon after she was finished with Mr Smith.

Therefore, Bridget was very pissed and nervous as she grabbed a bottle of oil and walked up to the prone black man.

Sean fixed his dark eyes on her.

"You ever did a black man before?" he asked her casually, smiling in a way that made her realize he was enjoying her discomfort.

Bri gasped at his rude, direct question and had to remind herself that he was a paying client.

"No. I never dated a black man..." she answered gruffly, making an effort not to be rude, since Stefanie did not tolerate trouble with clients.

"I only meant if you had massaged one actually..." Sean chuckled. "I promise I wont bite!" he said cheekily and laughed.

Bri blushed profusely and felt very pissed.

"My muscles are tense from my work out. Knead them real good please," he said and turned his head away from her as he started fast dialing on his cellphone. For a second, Bri considered telling him that he should switch off his phone. Then she decided that she would rather his attention was elsewhere.

She oiled her hands. They were shaking as she laid them on his black back. Sean started talking on his phone in a lazy drawl.

Bri had never massaged a black man before. She was scared of Sean. And as she looked at her hands on his body, she thought it wasn't right, for her to have to cater to a black man's body and make him feel good. This was definitely something she would not be telling around town.

She had often been complimented for being good with her hands, but she just could not bring herself to give him her best. Her movements were snappy, uneven and jerky.

Sean soon became irritated. He put his call on hold and turned over his shoulder, to fix his dark eyes on her.

"What's your name again? Bri, right?" she nodded. "Please hand me my bag."

She almost said "get it yourself," but she went and brought it. Sean reached inside and his hand came out with a shiny, crisp, hundred dollar bill.

"Here is your tip. You do a good, I will give you another, just like that one. You fuck up, I will take it back." He gave her the money. "Now, make my black body feel good like I know you can."

Bri's heart beat hard and fast as she looked at the crisp bill in disbelief. The biggest tip she had ever received in two years was $30 dollars. This man was promising her a total of two hundred.

Bri's reluctance to massage the black man disappeared instantly. She was damned if she wouldn't earn the second hundred. She was going to make him feel damn good.

"Please spend a while on my lower back," he indicated just above the small of his back."I have some tense spots there."

"I will take good care of that sir," Bri said eagerly.

"Please, call me Sean."

Bri applied more oil to her hands and rubbed them vigorously together.

"What's that?"Sean asked curiously.

"This, sir." Bri giggled like a happy child and laid her hands on either side of his spine. They felt hot and it was very nice. Sean groaned deeply.

"That's good!" Sean laughed.

"Glad you like it," Bri giggled cheerily.

It was a new and improved Bri who now went to work on him, beaming with excitement. She immediately started to find the massage enjoyable now. Sean's dark skin felt smooth and soft like silk and gleamed so alluringly from the oil. His thick, strong, rippling muscles felt so hot and vibrant to the touch. The sight of her pale hands on his dark skin was exciting and arousing her, making her her heart beat faster, and causing an ever deepening blush.

She meticulously worked on his lower back, starting him off with smooth movements and light pressure, to get him to relax. Then she used all the techniques she knew, stroking, draining, kneading, wringing his muscles, and leaning into him, using her body weight for extra strength to work his thick muscles. Sean sighed and exhaled deeply, continuously, and Bri felt happy for that was the sound satisfied clients produced. She couldn't wait to see the look on Rick's face when she showed him her two hundred buck tip.

Sean observed Bri's face in the wall mirror through his eyelids. She looked very excited, her face was radiant, beaming. It was wonderful, what changes money could bring to dumb ass red necks, he thought, as the young blond turned his muscles to putty in her hands. He wallowed in pleasure as she worked magic on his entire back, shoulders and neck, spreading a warm, radiant glow. She made him feel so relaxed and drowsy that he dozed off momentarily.

He came back to as she moved to his side, to work on an arm. Bri picked up a long, dark arm, ridged with finely sculpted muscles. She was so impressed that a gasp escaped her. She had never seen or touched such arms.

"I used to be a professional basketball player," Sean chuckled in a drowsy voice.

"You mean, as in NBA?" Bri asked incredulously, her voice rising. Sean nodded.

"Wow! This is awesome. You are a sports celebrity!" Now, she could hardly contain her excitement.

"Oh, its years ago. I had to quit due to a plaguing knee injury."

Bri's initial resentment was entirely forgotten now. A thing of the past.

"What do you do now?"

"Oh, I am in business. I own several companies. I jetted in yesterday for a couple of meetings."

"Do you, eh, have your own jet?" Bri was so excited now. Sean was now like someone from a magical, fictitious world to her. She felt like squealing and asking for his autograph.

"Yeah," Sean chuckled. "But its just a normal life, really. And please don't stop the wonderful massage."

"Sorry," Bri blushed realizing her hands had stopped moving.

The massage went from excellent to tremendous. She did both his arms and then moved to his legs. Like his arms they were ridged with developed, defined, powerful muscles.

"How fucking sexy!" Bridget thought to herself with a gasp, as she sank her fingers into the dark flesh. She felt so excited and so hot around the ears. She had massaged many hotel guests, but never found them sexually attractive. They were usually elder, flabby white men. A couple of them had tried to grope her and asked for a blow or hand job for an extra tip. She had threatened to report their asses to her boss.

She worked her way up to his thick, dark thighs, and felt so excited: they were almost bursting with powerful muscles. She sank her fingers deep into them, stroked and kneaded them meticulously, deriving as much pleasure as Sean was, from her touch. She eased the towel upwards to the bottom of his ass cheeks. She saw something like a thick, round, blunt tube poking out and it was jet black. Bri blushed as she realized she was looking at a black cock for the first time in her life. All she could see was the head, dark, thick and round, covered by a shroud of foreskin. Her heart beat even faster, beads of sweat broke out on her forehead. She almost eased the towel lower, to cover it up, but a wild excitement made her leave it there.

She oiled her hands lavishly, and slipped them under the towel, onto his ass cheeks. She felt hot, firm muscles, under soft, silky skin. She moved her hands in circular motions and they felt like loving caresses with a soft glove.

Sean looked at her through his eye lids again and chuckled silently as he realized she was horny. She had not even been willing top touch him. But now, her stiff nipples were poking prominently through the thin material of her Asian micro mini dress. Her breathing was fast and shallow, her skin was almost glowing, and an excited smile covered her pretty face.

As he saw her steal yet another furtive glance at his cock, he felt a desire to take the blond and punish her hard, ramming his big dick deep into her pussy and fucking the shit out of her. That was exactly the thing such dumb white girls needed, to be ravished and debauched by a big, black dick, made to worship it and have it shoved in all their holes. It was something he had done so often, with immense pleasure. He knew he could and should fuck and debase her and send her home to her stupid fiancée, covered thickly in his cumm.

But he brushed the thought aside. That shit was beginning to get boring. He didn't have to do it. He would much rather fuck a woman he appreciated and respected, and one that had been begging for it, running half naked around the pool, teasing cocks with her skimpy, tiny, semi transparent thong. Yeah, he intended to take his financial manageress to his suite, strip the chocolate mama naked and ram his big dick repeatedly deep into her deep, tight, big, fat brown pussy, fucking her to several intense orgasms. Sean loved fucking Mandy, she was a girl who loved dick and knew how to take it. He forgot all about Bridget as he fantasized of Mandy. The blood rushed into his cock, making it harder.

Bri noticed that Sean's was taking deep, even breaths and his eyes were closed. Feeling unobserved, she took a good look at his cock. It cock had grown longer, bigger and fatter and at least two inches were now poking out from under his towel. She felt so excited, thinking she was causing it, that her touch was turning him on, making him want her. She felt a tingle in her pussy and her panties felt sticky. "He is making me wet!!!" she gasped to herself.

She sank her hands into his firm, hot ass muscles, squeezing and kneading her way round and round. She slid them down the insides of his thighs, coming so dangerously close to his cock that she could feel the heat it was radiating.

A twinkle came to her eyes as she used the backs of her hands to to push the towel higher and higher. His big, hairy, round black balls came into view, resting on top of his cock. She stifled a gasp and a stupefied smile came on her face as she gazed at his cock.

It was a long, big black cock for sure. It seemed to be soft and yet she couldn't believe it, for it was longer, bigger and fatter than her boyfriend's hard erection. Bri checked carefully to see if Sean was sleeping. He seemed to be smiling, but his eyes were closed shut. She smiled right back and continued massaging his ass, her eyes riveted to his big black cock.

As the hour was finally over, Bridget felt regret. She woke up Sean.

"Damn! You are good Bri. You have wonderful hands," Sean said drowsily."This is one of the best massages I have ever had. You should give me one every day."

"Thank you sir." Bridget beamed. A thought crossed her mind and made her heart beat faster. She didn't know if Rick would be cool with it, but this black man had money, and she wanted to get some of it. They would need it, for their upcoming marriage, she said to herself, to justify what she was about to do. She picked up her courage and calmed her voice,

"I could give you my private number. You can call whenever you feel like a massage. It will cost you less than coming here. And it will be at your convenience."

"Cool. You are a smart, business minded girl. I like that," Sean said. He gave her his phone and she put her number in. He gave her the promised tip and she was beaming as he left.

Sean picked up Mandy at the pool. Chad stayed behind, talking to one of the service guys from the pool area. Mandy said, with a dirty chuckle, that he was up to his ways, as usual.

As they walked up to their suites, Sean told Mandy about his experience.

"She was acting all funny till I gave her some cash and told her who I was. Then she was drooling all over me."

"Did you fuck her mouth and make her choke on your dick, silly ass hill billy bitch?"

"No. Fuck her. I ain't gonna waste my good cock on that bitch!"

"Lets see, she is young, blond, pretty, dumb, racist, arrogant and about to get married! That's a thousand reasons for debasing the slut right there Sean!"

"I could have. But I'm tired of that shit! Why fuck a dumb, brainwashed whore when I can have a top notch bitch!" he said, patting Mandy's thick ass cheeks.

"You're getting soft!" Mandy teased. "Soft Sean," she added as she reached between his legs to stroke his cock. "Well, I take that back..." She laughed softly.

Chapter 4

After supper, Angie brought her happy kids to bed and joined her husband in their comfortable living room. Mark, her tall, brawny husband was lounging in the living room, in his new jersey and jogging pants, sipping on a beer. Angie poured herself a glass of wine.

"So, what is this Sean like?"

"No! I mean, he has a strange humor, but they all do, these rich guys. Lifestyles of the rich and shameless." Angie poured herself another glass and got Mark a beer as her husband enviously read and reread the brochure. Finally, he tossed it away spitefully. He also did not like the smile on Angie's face.

"Did he try anything funny with you?"

"No! Of course not. He is a gentleman."

"Well, he better not try anything, coz I will him in his place. In fact, do you think its safe, you being around him? All alone?" His eyes narrowed. "You know how they are all so horny for white woman, these O J. Types!" Mark sneered. Angie realized that he felt inferior to Sean and threatened.

"I am not alone with him. He has his financial director, a woman, and his pilot, a blond young man. He tips well and his money is green." Angie chuckled and kissed her husband. Then she eased her long, pink tongue into her husband's mouth. She licked his gums and then invited his tongue to a wet, slippery dance.

Angie was feeling happy, light spirited, excited and aroused. She needed some loving. She snuggled up to Mark and then slid astride him.

Mark slid his arms around his pretty wife.

"I would kill that nigger if he dared try anything..." Mark swore feeling his wife grind her cunt into his lolling cock. Her arousal was infectious. His dick started hardening rapidly.

Angie knocked back her glass and tossed it onto the couch. She cupped Mark's clean shaved face and pressed her cunt into the growing hardness between her husband's legs as they tongue kissed passionately. Angie was an avid, talented kisser. She loved to kiss until she was drowsy. As her tongue danced in his mouth, Mark's big hands slid in under her short skirt and cupped Angie's round ass globes. He kneaded them like dough and her hips trembled mightily. He sank his fingers into her soft, tender flesh and pulled her cunt onto his cock.