Hunters and Predators Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, is today Christmas Eve?" Mark teased, gasping into her mouth.

"Come to the bedroom in five minutes honey, I have another present for you," Angie said huskily.

Mark's jaw dropped as he walked into the bedroom. The lighting was dimmed and soft music was playing. Angie was lying on her side, propped up on an elbow, with a hand on her hip, one knee raised seductively, and a sweet smile on her lip. Her hair was combed open and it was like sexy strawberry blond mane. Her full breasts stood proudly in smoky, pale blue lace, her pink nipples threatening to burst out. The soft light was bouncing off her bared, smooth buttermilk torso, with a soft, feminine curve on her lower belly. Her smoky, semi transparent hipster panties clung to her curvy hips and cupped a plumb mound between her legs. The seam in the middle was wedged into the slit of her pussy and her strawberry colored pubic hair was peeking so sexily through. Her shaved, smooth, silky thighs and long legs seemed to shimmer in the soft light.

Mark's cock leaped zealously in his pants as he gazed at his alluring wife in the brand new, sexy underwear that he had never seen before. For a second a thought riled him.

"You bought that with his money too, huh?" It pissed him that his wife was looking so hot wearing lingerie she bought with a black man's money.

"My money, Mark. Now come off it. Darling. Come here..." Angie said, batting her eyelids seductively at him as she raised and held up her inviting hand to him.

Mark forgot his misgivings and climbed onto the bed. Angie slid her arms around his neck and they kissed deeply and passionately. Angie smiled like a seductive temptress as she undid her bra and her big breasts spilled into his hands. Mark's cock raged in his pants as he gazed as he kneaded her pendulous breasts. He dove face first into her creamy orbs and went licking and sucking away greedily. Angie moaned and gasped, sinking her fingers into his head.

Angie was turned on, the musky scent of her arousal was wafting to his nostrils, intoxicating him. A blazing lust engulfed Mark and he eased Angie onto her back. He hooked his fingers into her panties and pulled them down her thighs, revealing her trimmed, strawberry bush and the long, pink, gleaming slit. Mark groaned with lust and hastily ripped off his clothes. He slid on top of his wife and Angie opened her arms and legs to welcome him.

His cock was hard as a rock and it poked impatiently against her soft inner thigh. Angie handed him a condom and Mark slid it on smoothly. Angie had allergic reactions to the pill, hence they always used rubbers when she was in her fertile phase. Mark slid his excited cock into the depths of her hot, moist pussy and Angie moaned sharply, wrapping her long limbs around him.

Mark rode his wife spiritedly, churning her pussy with his raging erection. Angie fucked him back lustily, throwing her hips to meet his thrusts, moaning sweetly, wanting to feel his cock deep in her pussy. The bedsprings sang underneath them as their frenzied movements rapidly gained in speed and intensity.

Mark felt his balls beginning to boil as Angie felt a raging fire in her cunt that every thrust of her husband's cock was fanning into a blazing inferno. She felt a wild lust engulf her whole body and her hips whipped up at his cock feverishly. She wished Mark would fuck her forever.

Then Mark grunted sharply, plunged his cock deep into her and his balls exploded like a bomb. Angie humped him frenziedly, rubbing her clit vigorously against his cock, trying desperately to cumm.

As her sweating, gasping husband collapsed on top of her, his cock growing flaccid, Angie felt a nasty itch in her pussy. However, Mark did not look like he would be scratching her itch.

Angie grabbed the condom tightly around his shaft as he slid out of her. She slid the rubber off him, tied it together and kissed him tenderly. He kissed her back, his eyes all satisfied and dreamy.

Angie stood up and went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

She took a pee and wiped her sticky, wet pussy clean. As she returned to the bedroom, Mark was snoring peacefully, his chest rose and fell regularly.

Angie had never had an orgasm with Mark. She was a very shy woman, who found it hard to let go, and Mark did not last long enough for her to cumm.

As she noticed her husband sleeping, Angie suddenly had a naughty idea. The resourceful wife had long discovered the joys of solo sex. She had a couple of vibrators and dildo hidden away at the back of her underwear drawer, and when her hubby was away on business and the kids were in bed, Angie would get these out and have fun with her pussy.

She did not dare rummage in her drawers, with Mark sleeping in the room. However, she smiled naughtily, blushing, and returned to the bathroom. She locked the door securely, and sat on the toilet seat, splaying her thighs wide. Her fingers hooked into her cunt and she started stroking her dripping slit and her engorged clit. Angie felt sharp currents of electricity sizzling through her genitals. She closed her eyes as she stifled her moans and sharp gasps.

She frigged herself harder and faster. Then her pussy exploded on her fingers. She stifled a sharp, long moan as firecrackers exploded in her cunt. Angie slumped back on the toilet seat, her whole body trembling, gasping, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, Mark wallowed in drowsy pleasure, feeling exhilarated. He had had sex with other girls before his marriage, and when he was traveling on business, he usually secretly had sex with hookers. For a few bucks more than the standard fee, some of them did wonderful things, sucking his cock, balls and ass and even letting him fuck their asses. Mark also licked their pussies and butt holes and immensely enjoyed it. His most favorite hooker was Holly, who whored in a neighboring town. She had a way of dominating him, and taking him under her control. She would take her strap on to his butt hole at least once a month, something he hated, but enjoyed thoroughly. It was something he was so ashamed of, but he couldn't get enough of it.

However, though sex with Angie was limited to the missionary position and she was inexperienced, and rather conservative in bed, rarely even sucking his dick, Mark felt there were certain things that a hooker did, but not a good wife, especially not his wife.

After she recovered from her shattering orgasm, the strawberry blond wife wiped her pussy and returned to bed. She fell into a deep slumber.

Chapter 5

Sean was working on his lap top at his desk. It was daytime in Africa and he was taking some business calls to the motherland, where he had several business interests. There was a knock on his door. He ignored it. It came again, and again, getting louder. Then a fist was banged on the door. Irritated, he put his call on hold and walked to the door, looking very aggressive.

He yanked it open and Mandy stood before him, covered completely in a dressing gown. Her silky, combed dark hair cascaded down the sides of her pretty face. She had applied dark berry gloss to her luscious lips. A fluffy, white fur scarf was slung loosely around her shoulders.

"Wassup?" he growled. "You going skiing or what the fuck?"

Mandy smiled at Sean, dressed in a pair of loose boxer shorts and nothing else. He had the torso of a fit, light heavyweight boxer. His chest had dark, bulging muscles and his belly was finely chiseled and defined, with a perfect six pack.

"All work and no play makes Sean a boring Nigga," the black woman said and chuckled as she brushed past him.

He closed the door behind her. "I'm taking a call."

He picked up his phone and sat at his desk. Mandy settled on the living room couch and lit a blunt. She puffed casually and started channel hopping on the TV as Sean kept on talking on the phone. When the blunt roached, she stood up and went to the bathroom. Sean was doing something on his laptop when she returned.

Mandy walked to him and snapped his laptop shut.

"Are you fucking crazy!" he growled, glaring at her. "I am doing something important."

"Nigga, I came to get fucked up."

"Shit! Don't you get enough dick, bitch!"

"I was a nice, sweet lil waitress until you dropped by and got me addicted to your big fucking cock. Now your chickens have cumm home to roost! Sit your ass on the couch and light a fat one, coz I am about to turn you out," she said in a husky voice, with a lascivious smile on her face and a blaze in her eyes.

Mandy hooked her fur scarf around his neck. Sean groaned and rolled his eyes. Mandy threw him a fierce smile and he laughed heartily.

"Oh. Is that where its at now! Nigga, if I hear you moaning all over my shit, I'm kicking that ass!" Mandy swore and lead him to the couch. She pushed him onto the seat and turned on some bump and grind music.

"I swear that pussy better be good bitch!" Sean said and smacked her big ass. She wagged it at him.

"You know its the best Dada!"

Sean sat down on the couch and fired up a fat blunt, bobbing his head to some bump and grind music. Mandy moved to the center of the room, putting her fur scarf around her neck. Swaying sensuously, she slowly opened her robe. Sean's dark eyes lit up and he whistled as he gazed at his financial manager, a chocolate brown treat in shiny white. A silk, milky quarter cup white bra was holding up her jiggling, pendulous, round breasts, crowned with excited, turgid nipples that were thick like thumbs. A shimmering, white pair of silk lace hot pants with a deep v front were stretched to bursting around her curvy hips and thick bubble butt, and cupped a thick mound between her alluring, smooth cocoa brown thighs The flimsy, shoe lace straps of a tiny white thong were sitting high on her hips, cutting sexily into her flesh. She was wearing a pair of of high heeled glass slippers.

"How you like your baby?" she asked in a husky, dark voice, her eyes seductive, smoldering, narrowed to glowing slits.

"Hot damn!" was all he said.

Mandy's started dancing, slowly, sensuously, bumping and grinding to a slow jam. She rolled her hips round and round as she played with the silk scarf, like a stripper, sliding it round her shoulder and body like a white snake and it looked so sexy. She put it between her thighs and pulled it back and forth on her fat pussy, turning herself on.

"Fuck!" Sean gasped and took a deep toke. Mandy danced her way to him. She kept them curvy hips winding as she hooked the scarf over his neck and pulled his face closer and closer, enticingly rolling her big, fat pussy in his face. She pulled him into her mons and dry humped him, rubbing her hot, silk covered cunt all over his cheeks and lips. The musky scent of her pussy filled his nostrils like a rich perfume. Sean rasped and grabbed her rotating ass cheeks, sinking his fingers deep into them, feeling them flex in his hands. He felt such a carnal greed that he opened his mouth and sucked her pussy through her panties.

Mandy moaned, her face twisting into a lust filled grimace. She slid onto his lap and her thick lips claimed his. Their arms wrapped around each other as their tongues danced wetly, slipping and sliding all over each other. They moaned into each other mouths, their itchy hands groping all over their bodies. Sean slid one hand down her panties to grab a cheek whilst the other scooped up a big, soft, creamy orb. Then all he did was squeeze and fondle sweet female flesh. Mandy turned to putty. She moaned and pushed her tits in his face as she ground her cunt into his hard cock.

"Eat my tits baby. Lemme feed. You!" She scooped up her fat tits and thrust a thick, long nipple into his mouth. He snaked his tongue around it and teased it so exquisitely that she cooed and started licking his head. Her other tit got jealous so she picked it up and sucked it herself. Then she pressed her big mummeries together and stuffed both nipples in his mouth and Sean sucked them greedily.

Sean slid both his hands into her panties, one at the front, one at the back. One big middle finger was tracing the crease of her dripping pussy and teasing her clit as the other slid into her ass crack, to stroke her sensitive cleft and tease her puckered hole. Mandy went absolutely mad, her hips jerking sharply.

"Fuck, I love this freaky shit! Lemme take my panties off daddy and show you my naughty lil thong. Wanna see it? I know you'll love it daddy" Sean nodded hastily.

Mandy shot to her feet and turned on her heels and enticed him with her ass, making her cheeks pop and clap till he was dizzy and his cock was raging hard. She looked seductively over her shoulder as she hooked her her fingers into her lace hot pants and slowly peeled them off, leaving him face to face with her chocolate, thick, round, silky butt cheeks. Her tiny, shimmering thong was swallowed up in her crack. She bent over for him, teasing him with the fat mound between her thighs.

"Damn! You nasty booty ho!" Sean exclaimed and slapped her ass. His eyes were so excited.

"Smack that ass Nigga! Smack that ass, now there you go!"

Mandy moaned and shook her ass as he kept slapping it.

"Spread that ass baby!" he growled in a thick voice and she hurried to obey, showing no shame. Her puckered hole winked at him and her pink- reddish slit gleamed with wetness. Sean exhaled as his hands shot to grab her crack and slit. Mandy boiled with pleasure..

"Yeah daddy! Turn me out! Please daddy! " she begged with want in her voice.

"Come sit that pussy on my face, bitch!" growled and punctuated it with a slap. "Feed me that tasty wet fucking pussy!"

She turned and threw her leg over his shoulder, yanking her gusset off her cunt. "Spread your fucking pussy!"

"Yes daddy!" Mandy moaned and rushed to grab her long, furled pussy lips and pull them apart, and her pink-reddish insides shined wetly at him. "here. Gorge yourself on this tasty cunt!"

Sean's thick, long tongue slid into the silky, dark folds of her vagina. He groaned as her tasty, tangy juices poured copiously into his mouth and sucked them eagerly. As his hot tongue teased its way up and down her dripping gash and Mandy groaned and shook like a moron.

"Mmmm! Oh yes daddy!!!! That's my spot! That's it right there," she cried as his thick tongue burrowed into her fuck hole, teasing the sensitive nerves in her opening. Her hips shuddered mightily and she grabbed his head in both hands to lustily grind her excited, sizzling pussy on his mouth, trying to cum. She fucked his nose and rubbed her slit all over his face, drenching him. Then she leaned down and licked his face clean, cooing as she tasted her delicious pussy.

"Fuck I taste good daddy! Say it Nigga!"

"You nasty freak!" Sean laughed, enjoying himself.

He clamped his lips around her thick, engorged clit and she jumped. "Calm down baby!" he told her as he slid two long digits in her pussy slit and and slowly burrowed them deep into her tunnel. Her pussy sucked them in instantly. He finger fucked her as he teased her clit with his lips and mouth till it grew hard as a rock. He pleasure for Mandy was almost unbearable. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she cried at the ceiling. But she didn't miss a stroke as she rolled her hips around his tongue and fingers.

"Fuck baby!! Yes!!! Yesss!!!!! Oh shit!!!! That's it!!! Aaaaaaaa!!!!!" Mandy cried, her face taking on a frenzied, possessed look. She felt her pussy melt like hot butter. Then it gathered and exploded like a bomb!

"Fuck yeah. That's it daddy! Turn this bitch out! Make your lil bitch cumm!!!" Mandy cried in the throes of passion, as her body was hit by violent jerks and spasms. She screamed the roof down, her face grimacing, her big eyes seeming like they were about to explode. Sean kept working her genitals and Mandy kept cumming and screaming, seeing stars in the bright room.

Sean finally pulled his fingers out and held them to her lips. "Hungry!" he teased.

"Thank you daddy!" Mandy cried with lust, her eyes blazing. She gobbled her fingers up and licked them clean, moaning and mewing. Sean laughed and called her such a tease.

Mandy caught her breath in a second and peeled his boxers off. She sank down on her knees between his thighs. She teased him, running her long, soft hair on his skin. Then she got down to serious business and stroked and licked her way up his inner thighs leaving a wet trail with her hot tongue. She scooped up his spongy, hard cock and moaned with hunger as she wielded it like a warrior's spear and squeezed it.

"Thanks for bringing me off daddy! I wanna serve your dick like the favorite fuck slut that I am."

"Yeah bitch! Suck the motherfucker!" Sean growled.

Mandy brought it to her nose and sniffed it like a dog, loving the musky, male scent. She rubbed the big, soft, spongy head all over her face and neck, then she licked his dick like it was a tasty lolly, making him twitch, squirm and groan.

Just when he thought it couldn't get better, she started teasing his big, bulbous, sensitive head, licking, nibbling and lapping away at it. She squeezed the blood into the head making the pee slit expand, and then she teased it with the point of her tongue and the pleasure was so exquisite it made him shiver.

"Aaaaa!!!!" Sean groaned deeply.

"Shit, I need this fucking cock in my mouth!!!" Mandy bore down on his cock, making her lips open and spread around him as she vacuumed him in.

"Mmm!" Mandy moaned as she looked up at him with big, innocent, dark eyes, her lips stretched so lewdly around his thick meat. She grinned around his cock and started started suckling and chewing on it. Sean sank back into the couch and couldn't stop groaning.

"Yeah, that's it bitch. Chew that dick!"

"Hmmmm! Uhhhh!" she groaned and grabbed his thick shaft. Her blazing eyes held his captive as she wanked his cock and bobbed up and down, sending her drooling lips riding up and down his shaft. She sucked his dick with a voracious appetite, slurping away and vacuuming it hard with her drooling mouth.

When he was hard as a rock and he thought his dick would explode, Mandy slid astride Sean and crouched over him. She squeezed his cock for good measure, then she used it like an LAPD baton stick to slap her pussy. The succulent, fleshy slaps rang out across the room.

"Beat that pussy up with that big ass dick baby! Whip the motherfucker!" Sean chuckled dirtily. He loved fucking Mandy. It was simply so much fun.

"Oh shit! This is so freaky!" Mandy chuckled dirtily, her eyes twinkling as she lodged the fat head into her dripping, itchy slit. She held on to Sean's shoulders and started rolling and pumping her hips round and round, dancing on the sensitive tip of his dick, driving them both mad.

"You like that huh? Like the way I dance all over your dick!"

"Yeah. Give it to me baby!"

Mandy gave a powerful lunge and screwed her pussy all the way down his cock. She shuddered and cried as her pussy was filled up with big, hard cock. She ground her clit feverishly onto his pubes and he ground his cock into her. She felt her pussy melt around him as he felt the heat rise in his cock.

Then she started swinging slowly, smoothly, sensuously up and down as both of them gazed at her chocolate brown pussy riding up and down his fat, dark, marble cock.

"Fuck Sean. I love fucking you baby!" she cooed and wrapped her arms tightly around his thick neck. They feasted on each other's mouths as they fucked at a leisurely pace, thoroughly enjoying the sensations of his thick, long swollen cock sliding into her well lubed, hot, tight pussy.

Then Mandy got wild with arousal. She grabbed handfuls of his thick chest muscles, bit her lip and started shoving her cunt down on him, impaling herself brutally on his cock. Sean sank his big hands into her ass and yanked her on his hard meat as he hit her pussy like a punching bag. Every thrust was knock out punch that made Mandy cry out for more. The couch jarred under them to the beat of their furious fucking. Mandy felt her pussy turning into a furnace. A searing wave of heat engulfed her loins and spread rapidly all over her body.