Hunters and Predators Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say nigger dick!" Sean said to her.

"no!" she rasped, stopping in mid movement, her skin going pale "I cant say that."

"Yes you can. And you will love it, you dirty talking slut. Say you gonna make my nigger dick explode... Do it, white bitch!"

"Who you calling a..." she sneered, her eyes blazing with temper. Then she gave a dirty chuckle and a nasty smile. "Alright then. Lemme wank this bigger nigger dick!" she chuckled. "I cant believe I said that!"

"You just did white bitch! Now, get into to it. Wank that Nigga cock, you nasty white ho! You like that huh!"

Bri started double fisting him again, with a vengeance.

"Yes!!!!" Bri rasped through her teeth. "I like wanking this black nigger dick! Stroking it... Making it grow so hard! I wanna make this big nigger dick cum. Make it shoot for me. Please. Make it cum!" she rasped, begging ad sneering nastily at the same time, with a wild, feverish look in her eyes.

She could not believe such vile words were coming out of her mouth as she did such vile things. But she felt so excited. She felt prickly showers all over her body. She was so wet she knew her panties would be soaked.

"I have never felt so fucking horny. This nigger dick is driving me wild," she sneered at Sean as she grabbed it at the base and wagged it around like a club.

"Stick your tongue out and slap it. Then suck that fucking nigger dick!"

"No!" Bri exclaimed, reeling back. "I don't do such vile things!"

She thought she should have seen it coming. Rick always tried to get her to suck his dick. But she had never and would never do it. She would give Sean a hand job, but nothing more. She raised her finger and told him firm and clear;

"Ah ah! I wont take it in my mouth. Just forget it. But I will make you cum with my hand, and you will enjoy it, I swear. Now shoot that nigger cock..." she grabbed the bunch of tissues and raised them as she wrapped the other hand around his engorged dick head and started wanking him hard and faster, beating his dick like she was shaking a saltshaker. "Shoot it now!" she sneered.

"Hell no!" Sean slid his feet to the floor and sat on the edge of the table, towering over the slim blond. His hand shot out and grabbed her hair and he yanked her to his crotch. She stifled a sharp yelp.

"You are hurting me Sean. And scaring me. Please stop it. Lemme go... I should be going. This was a mistake..." She tried to get up but he grabbed her by the throat and shook her like little leaf.

He glared down at her and his voice was thick with lust and menace. "Stick your fucking tongue out. DO it, you fucking nasty, dirty slut!" He yanked on her hair again. She gave one heavy sob and her eyes became glassy. "Don't fuck with me Bridget. I'm not saying it again."

Bridget was paralyzed with fear. She could have screamed or tried to run. But she didn't She shook and trembled, her brain not even working. It was like her mind didn't want, but the rest of her wanted to obey Sean. She whimpered and stuck her tongue out. Sean grabbed his cock like a baton stick and slapped her tongue loudly, "Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!" it went, sending thick gobs of saliva flying.

Sean rubbed the thick, hot, spongy head of his cock all over her face and neck, pressing it in. It felt so hot and it was throbbing with virility. Bri gasped and trembled and hard gasps escaped her. Then she mewed suddenly.

Sean smiled nastily.

"You are a natural slut for black cock Bri! Worship this Nigga cock with your mouth!"

"I, I, I never sucked dick! I don't know how to do it!" that was all she said. She didn't say no, because her mouth was already drooling so much she had to swallow.

Sean was in his element now. It was such a pleasure to be breaking a white ho, once again. He grabbed her jaws and forced them apart. He shoved his dick into her mouth, forcing the thick head past her lips. Then he grabbed her head in both hands and started pumping her up and down, feeding his cock into her mouth. Bri gurgled and sputtered and tried frantically to push him away but he was too powerful. He held her down and kept yanking her onto his cock and banging it into the back of her mouth. Bri couldn't believe a black man was fucking her mouth, raping her mouth, with his big, black nigger dick. As if reading her thoughts, Sean turned her face to the wall mirror and stopped moving, keeping his dick buried in her mouth.

"Look at yourself Bri, with a mouthful of black Nigga dick. Isn't that fucking gorgeous? Isn't that what you really want?"

"No!" Bridget whimpered around his dick, shaking her head frantically as a tear rolled down each cheek. It was such an ugly, scary, nauseating sight, seeing his large black phallus stretching her mouth hideously, against her will.

"Well, that's what the fuck I want. Suck and lick. Chew on that Nigga dick! Do it, white ho!" he smacked the back of her head.

As he fucked her mouth, Bri whimpered and started stroking it with her tongue and sucking.

"Ah yes!! Roll your lips over your teeth bitch or I will bash you!" he growled. She did so and felt his thick, long, meaty shaft sliding back and forth between her lips.

She kept looking in the mirror, seeing the muscular, dark man, standing over her, his powerful arms holding her head to his hips as they pumped his long, black dick in and out of her hideously stretched, gaping mouth, using her for his selfish pleasure. Her ears were filled with the sound of his deep voice grunting and groaning his pleasure. His face was like a man possessed. All he cared about was fucking her mouth.

She felt drowsy, dizzy and powerless. Something inside her belly and chest melted. She thought she would get sick. But, as Bri gazed at his dark muscles flexing and rippling, his hips working back and forth smoothly, pumping more and more black dick into her mouth, she felt a tingly warmth, an all encompassing warmth that kept growing and spread all over her body and made her feel radiant. She hated herself as she saw her hand in the mirror, rising, to reach up ad start stroking his gorgeous, defined belly, tracing his ridged muscles like she had itched to do earlier. She squeezed his muscles and a deep moan escaped from her hideously stretched lips.

She moaned again, sucking on his cock as hard as she could.

"No! That's too hard... Just wrap your mouth tightly around the motherfucker, like a tight, soft pussy, and bob your head..."

Sean released her hair. For a second, she thought of shooting to her feet and running. But she didn't Instead she started bobbing her head, worshiping his cock with her mouth, mewing her pleasure, letting him know how much she loved his black nigger dick. Her other hand rose to wrap around his cock and she wanked it slowly, deliberately, wringing it as her wet, drooling pink lips rode up and down his shaft. She pulled her hand up to meet her mouth, pushing more blood to the head.

"Ah fuck! That's good Bri. That's fucking wonderful. Roll my balls and wank that nigger dick! Suck it good you fucking white slut!"

She couldn't believe he was saying this to her, and that it was her mouth slurping so loudly, and her hands working the black man's genitals so lovingly, feverishly, but she could see it in the mirror. And the sight was driving her ecstatic. Bri shuddered and her wanton arousal intensified.

She ripped her eyes from the mirror and looked at his big, black cock, jutting out of her mouth, all slick with her drool. She felt a carnal hunger to have it all in her mouth. She whimpered feverishly and bore down on it, with all her might. The fat head lodged against the entrance to her throat, choking her, but she kept pushing, harder and harder. Her eyes bulged to exploding, her mouth gaped hideously and the tendons of her neck stood out.

"That's it white bitch! Choke on that Nigga dick!"

Bri gasped and sputtered around his cock, sending drool and mucus flying out of her gaping mouth and flared nostrils. But she didn't care and she didn't stop. She was like a feverish, possessed woman with just one carnal desire, to swallow his cock. She whimpered and groaned, pushing harder, trying to get him in her throat, making his cock bend at an unnatural angle. Finally, she forced the spongy head into her tight throat. She pushed and forced even more in. And more. She nearly had it all in. She felt like celebrating. Then her gagging reflexes hit her. She spat it out and sputtered, her throat screaming with soreness.

"Fuck Bri, you are a slut for black meat!" Sean exclaimed and smacked the back of her head. "But don't be greedy."

"Sorry!" she gasped. "I don't know what came over me!" She blushed, wiping her nose and wet chin, stroking her sore jaw and throat, but her other hand remained on his cock possessively, stroking it, as her greedy eyes remained locked on it.

"Don't worry. You just love black cock. Now drop your hands and just use your mouth. Bob your head up and down, slowly gently, milking that Nigga dick with your mouth!"

She clamped her lips around it and started bobbing and sucking. She mewed and cooed deep in her throat as her lips slurped away loudly. She sucked so good he couldn't believe she was a novice. Sean sat back on the table and stroked her hair as Bri gave him a solid, wet, slobbering blow job. He groaned and rolled his hips as she displayed tremendous zeal, steadily managing more and more of his length. Her copious drool dribbled down to his balls and onto the floor, forming a growing puddle.

"Slide your finger into my crack and stroke my ass, white whore!" he growled and Bri whimpered and shuddered as she rushed to obey. She couldn't believe his vile demand was making tiny bubbles burst all over her skin. She lathered her fingers from the drool on his balls and slid them into his crack. She stroked it lovingly. Sean groaned, raising a thigh onto the table and pushing his ass out at her. Bri stroked his cleft up and down.

She felt him grow even larger in her mouth as she touched his puckered hole and her finger stayed there. She teased his hole and instinctively slid a knuckle inside. Sean loved it. He told her to slid a couple of knuckles in and stroke upwards. She did and his dick hardened as a rock. Bri's other hand returned to his cock and she started wanking it hard and fast as she vacuumed the head with all her might and finger fucked his hole frenziedly.

Sean tensed and she heard him give a long, tortuous groan through his clenched teeth. Then he exhaled and his tense body went all soft. Then his dick seemed to just blow up in her mouth. A thick jet of salty, creamy cumm shot into the roof of her mouth and she cried out around him. Then another and another jet followed. She felt like she was drowning. She started sucking and swallowing hard and fast, feeling his cumm flow like hot, thick custard into her belly.

Even as his cock finally started softening, she kept sucking and milking him, trying to get every single last drop of his creamy, salty cumm. As he finally slipped out of her mouth, she eased her finger out of his hole carefully.

Sean caught her hand and brought it to her mouth. "Lick your finger. Taste your first Nigga ass. Do it!"

Bri blushed profusely but she found herself obeying. She licked her smelly finger. It tasted acrid. But she was mewing and licking it greedily and showers were breaking out.

"Fuck Bri. You are a natural slut. To think you never did this before!" Sean exclaimed, his face showing his joy.

"I didn't wanna do it!" Bri pouted, but a smile turned up the corners of her mouth. She felt so good, like a cat that had just lapped up creamy, tasty milk. Her belly felt full and warm.

"We're gonna have fun tonight Bri."

"No. My hands are aching and my jaw and my throat are sore! And Rick will get suspicious. Its getting late." she pouted, but her eyes were shining. Sean pulled Bri to stand between his thighs and wrapped his powerful arms around her. He snaked an arm around her neck and pulled her face to his. He kissed her.

"No!" She rasped. "No kissing!" She pushed weakly against his chest.

His thick lips engulfed her and Bri felt herself let in his arms. His thick tongue invaded her mouth and explored her. Bri felt woozy and she leaned int him, pressing her tits into his chest. She started stroking and fondling his muscles, feeling her pussy drool juices into her thong. There was a large damp spot in her longs, between her legs. Sean reach down and grabbed her ass, to pull her excited cunt against his cock. Bri moaned and ground against him rubbing her excited pussy feverishly against his cock as she devoured his thick lips with greed.

They kissed for long, wet ages, then Sean pushed her back into the chair.

"Shit, your shirt is damp and oily..." he opened the Chinese collar. She tried to protest and he pinched her arms sharply. She winced and he pulled her shirt off. Bri did not know how to say no to anything he wanted. She loathed herself for it, but she simply felt good obeying him.

Sean made her her kneel at his feet as he fed his dick into her mouth. As she sucked and wanked him zealously he fondled her tits, tweaking and pulling on her nipples, causing her body to be hit by sharp spasms. She sucked him even harder, with dedication and devotion and he grew so hard in her mouth he thought his lucky cock would burst. Then he pulled it out of her mouth and told her to suck his balls.

Bri went down with a wide open mouth and greedily sucked one in. She stroked and licked it with her tongue. Sean sank back on his elbows relishing the wonderful sensations. He told her to hum and she did it. She started suckling on his balls like a baby on a teat and it was tremendous. She made his balls all wet and left no spot untouched, never forgetting to wank his cock.

Sean raised his thighs and parted them wide, leaving her staring at his winking, puckered hole.

"Lick my ass Bri. Put that tongue in a black Nigga ass!"

"No! Ah ah. That I wont do!" she swore adamantly.

"Fuck you, cunt. You loved licking your finger out my ass. Now eat it."

Bri felt a perverted excitement gripping hold of her senses at the thought of licking the black man's ass hole. That was so disgusting, so gross, she thought, and her skin was aflame in an instant. But she held back.

"Spit in my crack and rub it in, you dirty white whore!" "

Bri sneered and spat into his crack. Then she rubbed the saliva in, rimming his asshole.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her into his butt cheeks. Bri was licking as soon as she was close enough. Her tongue slithered and slid up and down his dark crack and she was moaning. She knew what drove him crazy, and she wanted to drive him crazy, so she teased his ass hole with her hot, wet little tongue until he was writhing. He told her to put her tongue into his hole and she did it. Soon, she had half her long tongue slithering in and out of his hole, moaning with relish.

Sean was so horny that he sprang down from the table, picked her up and dumped her on it in one swift movement.

"What are you trying to do now?"

Sean didn't reply. He ripped her pants open and ripped them off her legs.

"No! Stop! No!" she whispered frantically trying to grab her longs.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! Look at your panties, they are wet like you dipped them in water, horny ass bitch!"

Bri blushed crimson as she saw that he was right. Then Sean's hand shot between her legs, catching her unexpectedly as it closed over her cunt and squeezed in a vice grip. The touch against her sensitive, puffed up pussy made her leap and jerk.

"Shit!" Sean swore and snatched her flimsy white gusset between his powerful fingers. He gave a mighty tug with his powerful arm stretching her thong.

"No!" Bri whimpered frantically as the thong stretched and there was a loud sound of cloth ripping. She grabbed his arm in both hands with no effect. He simply tore her thongs from around her hips. She shivered form the cold air that hit her pussy as he discarded the tor garment. Then he vaulted onto the table. It creaked.

"Fuck Sean! What are you doing! Are you mad! Stop it." Bri whimpered frantically, her head reeling. She felt dizzy. She sank her fingers into the shit on the table to stop the world from turning.

"I wanna go home... I don't believe any of this. This cant be real!"

"Believe this Nigga dick bitch!"

Sean shoved his powerful torso between her pale thighs, forcing them apart. Even as she tried to push him off, he pressed Bri down and found her dripping, wet hole. He lodged his dick in her opening and hammered it in with all his might. Bri screamed. Her pussy was filled with so much cock she thought it would tear and she would just break in two.

"Take it out. Its too big. Its killing me I swear! Please Sean.. I swear." she whimpered frantically.

"Alright. Gees. I'm sorry Bri. I don't know what came over me. Lemme take it out," Sean pulled it almost all the way out, then he rammed it in again. And again. Bri cried out sharply at every brutal thrust. The table creaked under them as her pussy was stuffed full of big, black dick. Sean was reaching so deep inside her, like none of the guys she had ever fucked. She whimpered as he powered away in her.

"Relax your fucking pussy or it will keep hurting," he said in her ear.

"No! Just take it out. Please Sean. Take it out."

"Bitch is you crazy! This black Nigga dick is in your pussy to stay ho!"

Sean closed his mouth over hers and shoved his hot tongue in. he stopped fucking her, he kept his hot, hard dick lodged deep inside her and kissed her. He made love to her mouth, making it melt around his tongue. Bri felt dizzy. She started suckling on his tongue. Her hips started rolling around his dick. Sean moved it slowly, smoothly, deliberately in and out and it started to feel good. Bri felt her pussy melt around him as the juices flowed into her tunnel in torrents. Her whole body came alive. She felt so alive, so excited and horny, like her whole body was one big, quivering, excited pussy. A wild, wanton lust gripped her and she snarled like a little tiger.

"Oh shit! I want you Sean. I want your big nigger dick! Fuck me NIGGER!!!!"

She wrapped her arms and legs around Sean, tightly, and started fucking him with urgency. Her hips whipped back and forth, up and down, as she wallowed in pleasure, relishing feeling his hard meat slide in and out between her pussy lips, filling her up wonderfully, plunging to the farthest depths of her vagina. She added a roll to her hips and rubbed her clit on the base of his cock, feeling fireworks pop in her cunt.

"Ahhh! Fuck yeah. Give me that nigger cock Sean. I'm gonna fuck the skin off your big nigger dick!"

She fucked him furiously, her lusty young hips whipping in blur. She was in such a rage that she didn't even care about the creaking and jarring table under them. All she wanted was big, black cock deep in her. She whimpered and moaned feverishly between her sharp gasps. Sean eased a big hand around her hip and assisted her, grabbing her ass cheeks and yanking her onto his cock.

"Take that, white whore! And another one! And another one!"

"Oh yes! Fuck me Nigger. Fuck my white pussy. Make me your whore!" she cried out in delirium, trying to knock herself out on his dick.

She was soon covered in perspiration, moaning and cursing and sucking on his dark chest muscles like she was starving. Then he felt her pussy clenching and fluttering around his dick as her eyes started to glaze over. That was when he hooked her feet over his shoulder and raised himself up on his powerful arms. He started pummeling her cunt, hammering his cock into her brutally. Her head flopped backwards and her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she gave one long, tortuous moan after another, cumming all over his dick in an endless orgasm.

Sean felt her cunt wrap so tightly around his cock that he had to use all his strength to penetrate the young blond. He growled like a wild beast and lunged into her, again and again, knocking the breath out of her. His cock was on fire and her pussy was a furnace. His balls started to boil