Hunters and Predators Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah ah bitch! Look at me eat you out! Look at this Nigga face feasting on that white pussy!" he growled and slapped her cunt hard, making her yelp sharply. She forced herself to look into his dark, smoldering eyes as he dove down and his mouth opened to cover her pussy. She tried to jerk away and he pinched her sides so sharply she cried out.

His mouth hot, wet mouth engulfed her womanhood and she felt her cunt melt like butter. Sean sucked her pussy hard, gulping her tasty pussy juices. Then his tongue slid all over her wet, pink lips, lapping away at her slit, wriggling deeper and deeper into the pink folds of her pussy. It was exquisite. A searing wave of heat engulfed her pussy. The juices poured into her pussy in torrents.

"Mmmm!" Sean groaned with relish, burying half of his long tongue deep into her cunt. He started bobbing his head as he lapped and sucked away greedily.

"Ahhhhh!" a long prolonged moan escaped her. Her hips started grinding against his mouth.

"You like that huh! That's a fucking tasty country pussy bitch! Spread them white bitch pussy lips, whore! Pull them real wide open."

"No! This is humiliating," Angie whimpered, blushing crimson with shame.

"DO it! Whore!" He commanded and slapped her pussy hard.

Her shaking hands took her pink, pussy lips between her thumbs and fingers and pulled them wide apart and shivered as the cold air caressed her sensitive vagina.

They both looked at her lips, stretched like flaps, exposing her pink, shiny insides. Angie nearly died with shame. But Sean groaned and exhaled his hot breath on it and her hips twitched with excitement.

"Shit, that's a good looking pussy! Lemme spit on that white bitch cunt of yours."

He spat into her slit and chuckled. Angie felt showers of humiliation washing over her. But for some explicable reason, she felt the juices just pour into her cunt, to well at the bottom of her slit.

Sean groaned with lust and returned his long tongue to her cunt. He grabbed her hips and started pumping her cunt back and forth on his tongue, sliding it smoothly in and out of her as he sucked and lapped slurped away loudly, wetly, with immense relish. It felt so exquisite. Sharp electric currents sizzled through her loins. Angie gave up and started fucking his face, moaning and whimpering.

Sean slid two long digits up her cunt and latched his lips around her engorged clit. He nibbled and sucked on it, as he finger fucked her in deep strokes. Sparks exploded in her vagina and Angie's face twisted in a grimace of intense arousal.

"No. Please stop it!" she wailed, even as her blood started to boil.

Sean could tell she was getting close and started finger fucking her hard and fast, his palm slapping into her cunt. She thought her clit was going to explode. Her hips rose off the couch, shoving her cunt at his mouth.

"No! What are you doing to me!!!" Angie moaned, her hips jerking sharply.

"Cumm you fucking cunt! Cumm all over my black Nigga face!" He spat on her cunt and then rubbed his tongue frenziedly into her clit, shaking his head from side to side in a blur as he he finger fucked her furiously.

Angie felt a shattering orgasm gathering in her pussy. She tried to cut it off. She couldn't. Sean seemed to just snatch the orgasm out of her cunt. Her tunnel squeezed tightly around his fingers. Then her pussy and her clit seemed to explode simultaneously, a violent, shattering blast.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" she cried sharply from deep in her chest and then her hips were whipping frenziedly, throwing her pussy at him as a fiery orgasm ripped through her pussy.

"Yeah, that's it! Cumm Angeline. Cumm, you fucking bitch!" even intensifying his ministrations, sending her hurtling deeper and deeper into the throes of a violent, intense orgasm. Angie had always stopped frigging herself as soon as she came. However, Sean now took her beyond that point, way beyond. The pleasure she felt was orgiastic, delirious. She went absolutely crazy. Her hands whipped out and she grabbed his big head and yanked his black face into her pussy as she humped him furiously. Fireworks and millions of bright lights exploded in her head.

She felt herself tumbling into a state of delirium, and fucked his face even harder.

The pleasure became unbearable. Her head snapped back and her eyes rolled back in their sockets. She lay in a writhing, heaving, moaning heap, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. She wanted to beg Sean to stop but she didn't have the energy. Sean kept working her pussy and she kept cumming. Then she was squirting, once, twice, thrice.

Angie finally couldn't take anymore pleasure. Sharp cramps hit her pussy. She desperately jammed her thighs together. As Sean pulled back from her pussy, she lay back, gasping for breath, her big tits rising and falling to her labored breathing. Angie closed her eyes and wallowed in pleasure. She was in a place she never wanted to come back from.

Chapter 2

Angie was faintly aware of clothes rustling. Then she suddenly felt something long, hard and fleshy being shoved into her pussy. She reared frantically as Sean buried his long, hard cock into her pussy. It felt bigger and fatter than anything she had ever experienced. Her pussy was full of dick, filled to the brim, and stretched. She thought she would tear. This couldn't go well.

"No!" she wailed frantically. "Its too big. You are hurting me!"

"I am gonna fuck the shit out of you, white bitch!"

"No! Take it out please!" she wailed desperately.

But Sean had other ideas, obviously. Even as she tried desperately, but weakly to push him away, he grabbed her thighs and shoved her knees into her chest, leaving her pussy at his mercy. Then he started hammering her cunt. His long, thick cock sloshed in and out of her tight hole. His hips slapped into her ass, repeatedly, plunging his cock to the farthest depths of her pussy. It was so large and so long. When he pulled out she felt as if he was pulling the insides of her cunt out with it. When he hammered it in, it felt as if he was shoving a log deep inside her. It was almost painful. Yet she loved it. She didn't want Sean to fuck her. But she didn't want him to stop.

"Yes! Bitch! Take that Nigga dick!" Sean grunted, yanking her brutally, repeatedly onto his cock as he thrust it in with all his might, his flesh slapping loudly, succulent into hers. He was like a man possessed, with just one intent, to fuck the piss out of her pussy.

He kept fucking her till everything just seemed to blur and all she was aware of was the big dick sliding in and out of her pussy.

Then he seemed to calm down. He stopped moving, just rolling his hips and grinding his cock into her.

"Go up on your elbows and look at my black cock in your pussy."

Angie whimpered and did it. His thick, dark shaft was buried to the hilt in her, stretching her pussy mouth wide. "See Angeline. I am fucking your married pussy, with this big Nigga dick! See that!"

Her eyes gaped with disbelief and fear. She blushed with shame and her eyes became glassy.

"Oh no!"

"Yes bitch. Now, lick your fingers and frig your fucking clit while I fuck you! DO it." He slapped her cunt.

Angie rushed to obey and started rubbing her clit. At first she was reluctant, embarrassed But Sean started fucking her slowly, smoothly, his hips moving with oiled precision, sending his thick meat sliding so wonderfully in and out of her stretched, filled tunnel. Angie started moaning. She pressed her fingers deeper into her clit. Her eyes fixed on the thick, black cock fucking her. They started to blaze with lust and arousal. She felt a searing wave of heat engulf her body, spreading form her pussy. She started whipping her clit with her finger, rubbing it vigorously and it felt so wonderful

She arched her back, holding her pussy up for him use for his selfish pleasure. She wanted him have pleasure with her, for she had never had such a long, hard thorough fuck that she enjoyed so immensely. She moaned sharply at every deep thrust, feeling herself sink deeper and deeper into another world, a world of pure, animal pleasure.

"Oh!!! Yessssss!!!!" she moaned through clenched teeth.

You love that black cock huh Angie. Love to feel it fucking your married white pussy!"

"Yes! Sean! Yes!"

"Beg me to fuck you. Beg for this Nigga dick!"

Angie didn't want to. She definitely didn't But she heard her own voice begging, pleading.

"Yes, fuck me with your black cock Sean."

"No! Beg for the Nigga cock Angie. Beg!" he teased her, rolling his cock in her opening. Then he hammered it deep inside. Her hips leaped off the sofa.

"Aaaahhh! Please fuck me with your big nigger cock! Shove it in me... Please..." Violent jerks hit her hips ad her clit exploded. "Fuck, I am cumming!"

Angie fell back on the couch and released rubbed her clit vigorously as her hips jerked violently, furiously, throwing her pussy at his cock. Sean fucked her clenching pussy harder and harder until he knocked her out and had her gaping at the ceiling, heaving for breath, with glassy unseeing eyes. He felt pleased. This was how he liked his girls, fucked senseless.

Suddenly, Sean ripped his cock out of her. Cold air rushed into her gaping hole, making her cry out and shudder. He climbed astride her as she gasped for breath and tried to gather herself. Sean grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head up to his cock. He slapped her face with it.

"Suck my dick, bitch! Go on, white whore. Suck the black motherfucker!"

"No! I don't do that" she tried to protest and he shoved it in. He was so thick and large that he filled up her mouth and she feared her hideously stretched lips would tear. He held her head in a firm grip with both hands and kept his dick buried in her mouth.

"Suckle on it like a baby on a tit, bitch!" He growled and cuffed her head with his knuckles. It was so painful and humiliating. Yet it seemed right. She wanted to please and pleasure his big, black cock, that was filling her vision and stretching her mouth.

Angie felt exhilaration as she gently suckled on the throbbing, big black cock, tasting her pussy. Her mouth drooled immensely. Sean groaned and started rolling his hips, fucking her mouth gently. Angie felt the meaty shaft slide back and forth on her lips and tongue and it was entrancing, mesmerizing.

"Suck it like you are sucking the meat off a chicken bone!"

Instinctively, she wrapped her mouth around his dick like a tight pussy. As Sean groaned with pleasure, she beamed with joy. She mewed and cooed as she started stroked it loving with her tongue and vacuuming it.

"Wank the motherfucker bitch! Stroke it and shit!" Sean growled and cuffed her again. Angie elated. Feisty bubbles exploded all over her skin. She reached up and took his long, thick throbbing shaft in both hands, sinking her fingers into it. She wanked it up and down, pumping more blood int the thick head and relishing feeling it grow in her mouth.

Sean fucked her mouth till her jaw was sore. As she wanted to pull back, he hooked his fingers behind her head and force fucked her face. The black man pummeled her face. She felt his cock grow even large and longer till she thought her lips would split. Sweat beads gathered on her forehead. She got dizzy from the thick cock that hammered the back of her mouth, making bubbles form and explode at the corners of her mouth. Her drool flowed in torrents from her gaping mouth, drenching her chest.

"Oh shit!" Sean exclaimed suddenly, and pulled out of her mouth. His cock reared angrily at her, a big, obscene black appendage, gleaming with her saliva. Thick cream oozed thickly out of the big pee slit.

"Lick my cumm bitch. That's your appetizer!" Angie opened her mouth and swabbed his dick head with her tongue. The sharp salty taste of his cumm made her moan sharply. She clamped her lips around his head and sucked him hard, sucking up his cream. She wanted more. She nearly begged him to cum in her mouth.

But Sean yanked his cock out and flipped her onto her belly, her legs dangling to the floor. He pushed her skirt high around her hips and slapped her ass cheeks hard, leaving angry welts.

"Shit, what a nice little white ass. I'm gonna fuck you so hard till its flat as wood!"

Angie cried out as he rammed it back deep inside her stretched pussy. She was sure she would not be able to walk for days. Sean didn't seem to care.

"Fuck, Angie, that strawberry pussy of yours looks so good, all full of black cock!"

He grabbed her hips, sinking his fingers in and yanked her onto his cock, ramming it deep into her pelvis, again and again, knocking the breath out of her and making the couch jar and move. His hips moved powerfully, yet with rhythmical smoothness, a mesmerizing, well oiled precision.

She could not believe it. Mark would have cumm a dozen times already, yet Sean was going and it seemed like he had no intention of stopping.

And she didn't want him to stop. She felt such an overwhelming desire to be gutted and torn apart by his cock. She grabbed onto the couch and started throwing her ass at him, fucking him back frenziedly.

"Yes! White bitch! Get into it! Rub your fucking clit! Do it." He slapped her ass hard! Angie gave an animal snarl and frantically grabbed her clit. It had never been so big and hard, so engorged and full of blood. She rubbed it and sparks flew. She started frigging herself frenziedly and fire crackers popped in her pussy. A wild arousal gripped her, making her shove her ass back on his pole, taking it deep inside her hole as his hips slapped rhythmically into her.

Sean's huge cock felt so wonderful in her pussy. She was dripping so much that he was squelching loudly in her hole. Sean kept fucking her, grunting and groaning like a beast and it was infectious. Angie felt herself fall into an animal delirium and she humped him back like a beast in heat, enjoying every deep thrust into her stretched hole.

He fucked her to yet another shattering orgasm, making her flop over the couch, sweating, heaving and huffing for breath.

When Sean suddenly yanked it out, she wailed in complaint. Sean yanked her onto her knees and shoved his dick into her face.

"Suck the motherfucker!" he growled and shoved his dick into her mouth.

Angie was determined to make him cumm. She had such a carnal, overwhelming hunger to drink his cumm, out of the dick that had fucked her so wonderfully.

She grabbed his cock and kissed it lovingly. Then she vacuumed his hard, turgid black snake into her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. She bobbed her head frenziedly as she pulled on his balls and beat his meat like she was shaking a salt shaker. She grunted with gratification as he groaned deep in his chest. She intensified her effort and gave him a loud, wet, frenzied blow job. Bubbles exploded around the corners of her mouth and her saliva drooled in thick gobs, hanging from her chin like a thick, shiny strand. Her shirt front was soon wet.

"Yeah, suck that black motherfucker! Show me you love my black dick!"

Angie sucked and wanked for all she was worth, but Sean did not cumm. She started feeling desperate as sweat broke out all over her body and her wrist began to hurt from wanking him and her jaw was sore all over again. She switched her hands and kept wanking him, trying to force him to cumm. Finally, she moaned with exasperation, kneeling at his feet, looking desperately up at him, her mouth gagging around his cock. Sean laughed at her and pushed his dick deep in her mouth, till it pushed against the back of her throat. She tried to pull back but he grabbed her head and held her trapped.

"take a deep breath and relax your throat. I'm burying this dick down your throat, bitch!" He kept pushing and she felt the spongy head being forced into her tight throat. He was so big, she thought she would burst. Her eyes became watery. Tears broke from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. His thick meat slid into her throat, gagging her completely.

"Relax your throat bitch!" Angie fought her gagging instincts as he went deeper and deeper into her. Then he started grinding his cock into her, sinking deeper until her nose was squashed against his pubes. She thought she would suffocate. But she felt such an immense inexplicable joy that his dick was all in her. She wouldn't have moved. But he finally pulled it out. She fell back on her haunches, gasping and sputtering.

"Be careful bitch! Black cock will kill your white ass!" Sean laughed and sank onto the couch. He pulled her onto his lap. He shoved his dick into her and pulled her into his arms.

"Get used to it, Angie. You are my bitch now. I am going to take care of you. And I am going to fuck the shit out of you, on the regular. Now, earn the good life. Ride my dick, white bitch!"

Sean ripped her shirt and torn bra off her and took her big tits into his palms. He groaned and dove into them, licking and sucking on her nipples as he kneaded her enhanced mummeries. Angie moaned, as lightning bolts ripped from her nipples to her clit. She grabbed his head and yanked him into her tits as her hips started whipping up and down.

Angie could not deny the immense pleasure she was now deriving from fucking the black stud. She sweat profusely and her clothes were soon matted to her body. But she could not stop riding him. She felt as if her skin was on fire and her cunt was hot like a furnace.

"Fuck, you black animal. You bring out the beast in me," she growled and devoured Sean's thick lips. She feasted on them as she rode his cock frenziedly. Her hips whipped up and down, slapping her cunt on his cock, sending right where she wanted him, deep inside her vagina.

She fucked Sean until her pussy exploded around his cock. Dazzling lights ripped through his her head. Feeling exhausted and blissful, she sank into his arms. She would have been glad to fall asleep and give her pussy some rest.

But Sean wasn't finished turning his bitch out. He stood up and held her up by the ass cheeks. Then he walked around the room, hitting her pussy like a punching bag. Angie held on to him, not believing his stamina. And she could not believe it as her pussy started heating up again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his face as she clutched his cock tightly, moaning and groaning with pleasure. Sean fucked her to another orgasm.

Then he dumped her on the carpet, slid on top of her and buried his cock into her again. He hooked her feet over his shoulders and started lunging into her cunt. Angie wrapped her cunt around his cock with all her might, till he had to shove in hard at every thrust. Then he started groaning deep in his chest. Angie felt relief as she realized he was finally about to cumm. Then she suddenly reared with shock.

"No! Sean! Don't cumm in me. Cumm in my mouth please!"

"Alright. You are right!" Sean made as if to pull out. But then he grabbed her throat, pinned her to the floor and fucked her even harder.

"Oh yeah! I'm cumming now, you white bitch! I'm gonna fill your pussy with my black babies!" he shouted into her face.

"No!" she wailed weakly and then felt him bury his large, thick cock to the hilt in her. His cock seemed to kick like a young, lusty, wild bull in her cunt and his cumm shot into her. She felt like he was squeezing thick, hot cream out of a bottle and into her guts. She felt her pussy explode as another orgasm ripped through her. She grabbed onto his ass cheeks and yanked him into her pussy as she came all over his dick. She felt cramps in her pussy and belly from all the cumming.

They lay in a heaving, gasping heap of flesh and fell asleep.

Angie woke up and realized that Sean had carried her onto the couch and covered her with a blanket. He was sitting at his lap top, dressed in a pair of shorts. He hand reached tenderly between her legs. Her pussy was gooey and messy, and she was sore all over. Even her wrists and jaw were hurting. And so did her throat. Angie realized that she had been well and truly fucked by the black man.