Hunters & Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess the tranq wore off, huh?" Eliza chuckled. Standing up, she pushed down her panties, fully revealing her shaven cunt to his eyes. She smiled at him for a moment while he looked over her naked body, then lowered her groin back to his lips. "I think you owe me one more, okay?"

Gary was only too happy to oblige. Taking hold of her hips once again, he thrust his tongue into Eliza's pussy while his thumbs rubbed her butt. He circled her labia and vulva, lapping each, then directed his tongue at her clit. Eliza gasped and shook against his body as he repeated this motion several times. She pushed her hands and feet into the ground on either side of Gary to keep her body stable, pressing her cunt harder against his lips. She continued to move her body back and forth in this position, heightening the sensations of his tongue and fingers on her most intimate spots. Gary felt her snatch tighten around his tongue and wished he could put his shaft inside.

No, he thought, can't do that. I don't think the damn tranquilizer would let me get hard and come again any time soon, even if she dropped the rule about no penetration. Oh well.

He pushed his thumbs against her petals and spread them, licking her clit while she shook. They moved against each other like this for what seemed a joyfully endless eternity, until Eliza screamed and her juices spilled forth once again.

"Yes!" she wailed as Gary continued to lick her. "Yes! Ah! You fucker!" Then, as her writhing slowed, she grabbed his hands and pushed them off her as she moved away.

"Okay," she said, rolling over and facing him again. "That's enough. I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did." She kissed his lips and licked over his face, getting every spot where her juices shined. "You were pretty good. I'd love to do this again sometime, if we can arrange it. Without the tranquilizer, though."

Gary nodded in agreement, still finding himself unable to talk, let alone stand. He could only watch as Eliza stood up and got dressed. She turned back to face him when she had finished, buckling her combat harness and adjusting her bow. "I"m curious. Are you a PETA member?"

"No," Gary managed to breathe.

She grinned. "I didn't think so. Your number's in your wallet?" Gary nodded. "I'll call you. See you around." Casting one last smile over her shoulder, she turned and walked off into the woods.

Gary lay on the ground for several minutes, staring after her. It was a while longer before he was able to sit up and refasten his pants. "Damn," he gasped out, "did that really happen?" He looked around him, then patted his pockets, confirming his wallet and camera were indeed gone. "I guess it did." He shook his head and tried to get to his feet. Instantly he fell down again. Apparently, the tranquilizer wasn't completely out of his system yet.

"Gary!" a voice called out. He looked up to see Baxter Page stepping out of the bushes with a shocked look on his face. Gary put out his arm and the other paparazzo ran over and grabbed it, then helped Gary stand. "What happened, man?"

"She jumped me, Bax," Gary replied, grimacing as he clung to his partner's arm. "It was a setup, and one heck of a weird one. You knew about it too. Let me guess. That stuff about your uncle was bullshit, right?"

"No! I told you! He got shot! I was twelve and..."

Gary glared at him. "Eliza told me everything, Bax!"

Bax looked incredulous for a second and then sighed. "Okay," he said, "you're right. That was bullshit. But what happened? You're not bleeding. Did she shoot you?"

"Tranquilizer," Gary said. He pointed at the ground. "And then she ordered the others to leave before raping me, right there on the ground. Except I guess it wasn't rape. God knows I wanted it. She told me your buddy Frostfire set the whole thing up. Who is he, some kind of pimp for the stars?"

"No," Bax shook his head. "Doug owns a swinger's club, but he doesn't set up anything nonconsensual or illegal. The way he puts it, he's more like 'Fantasy Island's' Mr. Rourke." Gary gave him a confused expression. "Old TV show. I had to look it up, too. Anyway, Doug's like the main character on that show, but there are a few differences. He'll set fantasies up for people, but he never takes money for it outside the cost of his expenses. And he won't do anything for you unless he knows it's something you want, something you'd agree to have happen to you. I don't know how he knew you wanted this, but he did. He asked me to bring you here, said I better not tip you off or he'd have Clarke rough me up."

"Clarke? That guy who was with Eliza? The security guy?"

Bax nodded. "Clarke is Doug's servant, enforcer, and all-around right hand man. If Doug's Rourke, Clarke is Tattoo. Only, you know, he's not exactly a little guy." Gary gave him another confused expression. "Look, see 'Fantasy Island.' It's a good show."

Gary glared at his partner again. This was no time for Bax's obsession with Hollywood metaphors. "What else did you get out of this? I know you, Bax. You wouldn't do something like this just to avoid harm."

Bax chuckled. "Well, I did get the knowledge that my best buddy got to enjoy something most of us can only dream about. That's great, right?"

"What else?" Gary snarled.

Bax widened his grin. "Scoops, Gary. Great ones. Nothing too major, but following them will confirm a lot of rumors and conjectures the tabloids have been hinting at lately. They should get us back on top in no time. Check it out." He took a Blackberry out of his pocket and showed Gary some text on its screen.

Gary grimaced as he looked it over. Bax was right; these scoops would get them back on top. Even if they weren't earth shattering. Still, though, he felt something awful inside him. Something bad the scoops weren't doing anything to ease.

"What's the matter?" Bax asked, looking at Gary's face.

"Nothing," Gary sighed. He pushed Bax's arm away and took a few steps, nodding when he was sure he could walk. No, he told himself, it's not nothing. I just got used. Eliza used me, and this guy Frostfire, or Doug, or whatever his name is, used me too. Now I bet he's using me again. These scoops probably relate to more of his clients in Hollywood, or things he wants to happen. I'm sure if I follow them and publish the stories, things will happen. This star's marriage will end more easily, that one's career will benefit and his rival's will not, and so on. I know how guys like 'Doug' think. They're always scheming. Wheels within wheels.

Even if that's so, he asked himself, why are you feeling this way about it? It's not like this is the first time in your career you've been used. And you use people too. That's all your career is.

Gary stopped, that realization echoing in his mind. He did use people. And they used him. It had been happening all his life. Sure, it had never before made him feel so good during the act, but it had happened. He was also certain this would not be the last time. He wondered if next time he would feel so angry afterwards, or so empty. Damn it, he said to himself. Maybe I should change. But can I? Can the world, even if I did?

Bax put a hand on his shoulder. "Let's get back to the car, okay? I got some shots of them with the dead deer and of Eliza leaving too. I passed her coming to find you and she didn't see me. There never was a PETA bounty, but someone could buy them, you never know."

"We're not using those shots, Bax," Gary said. "Eliza and I made a deal. If I ever want to see her again..." He probably wouldn't, but he had to preserve the opportunity.

"Okay," Bax shrugged. "You want to honor that deal, fine. We are going after these other scoops, though, right? And reaping the rewards?"

"Right," Gary agreed as they headed back toward Laurel Trail and the parking lot. "We're reaping the rewards." And I guess I should look forward to those rewards, he added to himself, even if I never feel good about earning them again.

***

The End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AG31AG316 months ago

I'm one of those who prefer "pure erotica." That is, stories without a back story. Where every paragraph contributes to arousal... or at least build up to arousal.

But I think you did what you set about doing really well. It flows. I didn't hit anything that took me "out of the moment." Happy to give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
anonymous

you should continue this

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Guarding Emma Watson Pt. 01 Emma Watson's personal bodyguard gets even more personal.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01 The rumors were true; the geek was hung.in Erotic Couplings
The Screwing of Emma Watson The beautiful star gets fucked.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories