Hunter's Moon

Story Info
Jilted woman is rescued by a mysterious man, or is he?
2.2k words
4.47
37.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel told me not to drive back tonight. She said it felt eerie and the nearly full moon was red." I thought to myself, remembering how superstitious Rachel could be sometimes. Her short brunette hair framing her elfin face as she warned me about black cats and walking under ladders. I turned up my radio to blasting and cranked open my car window. My green eyes reflected in the rearview mirror. Long drives always made me drowsy.

I was not going to stay at the condo another hour after the stunt Jason pulled. When Rachel and I returned from the beach, he was in the middle of the living room floor with the couple we had met at the restaurant the might before. All three were naked and entwined in intimate positions. Jason's open mouth was driving the petite blond wild. Her equally blond boyfriend was brutally fucking Jason's ass. They did not even notice us. Rachel and I quietly went back out the door. The moans of ecstasy following us down the hall.

I did not mind that Jason was having sex with other people. What really bothered me was that we were supposed to be in a committed relationship and he never even tried to discuss the idea with me. He had, in fact, become irate when I casually mentioned having Rachel over one night for a threesome. I knew Jason wanted Rachel. He had made comments about her great legs and how nice her ass was. I also knew that he was jealous of our relationship, but he knew about it before we started dating and he kept saying that he did not have a problem with it. I felt betrayed and hurt by his dishonesty. Rachel said I was better off without him. Jason definitely had some issues to work out. This betrayal also made me wonder what else he was doing when I wasn't around.

The mountain road was dark and lonely. I had not seen another vehicle for the past hour. I glanced up at the blood red moon and a cold chill shot up my spine making me shiver. The next town with a hotel was about 75 miles away. I definitely needed to stop for the night and get some sleep.

A sudden flash as a deer ran across the road startled me into alertness. It was followed by something huge. I can hardly describe it and I am not sure that it was real. A massive body with the head of a wolf and the torso of a man, sculpted muscles and powerful legs stopped and stared at my car. I swerved quickly to avoid it and realized my mistake at once. I panicked trying to correct the spin. Trees flashed by in the glow of my headlights as my car went into the gully. My heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest. The impact when the car hit one of the larger trees deployed the air bag forcefully. The windshield shattered, shards of glass flew towards me. I heard a wolf howl just before I lost consciousness.

Warmth and feeling gradually seeped into my body and with it awareness. I was laying on a soft day bed covered by a quilt. My clothes had been removed and placed on a battered rocking chair. Gingerly reaching up to my forehead, I felt a square bandage just above my eyebrow.

The rustic walls of the small room were made from wood logs. Light from taper candles flickered and a crackling fire dimly lit the room. Then I noticed a large gray wolf was sitting silently by the hearth.

Staring in disbelief for several seconds, I held my breath willing the thread of fear to crawl back down my spine. The wolf stared back at me without blinking, huffed once, then stood, and walked out of the room. Feeling relief, I slumped back against the pillows.

A tall man with long, dark hair entered the room from an open doorway carrying a steaming bowl. "You are awake, good. Take this and drink it." He held out the bowl to me. Concerned, dark brown eyes that were almost black looked straight into my green ones. A small thrill of excitement fluttered in the pit of my stomach. Gracefully, he sat down by the fire. The firelight played across his bare chest, his bronze, toned skin begging to be stroked. His muscles rippled beneath his skin as he moved. The strength of his beautifully sculpted body would be obvious to even a casual observer. He had a dangerous animal magnetism that left me spellbound. I could not look away, my breath felt caught in my throat.

"My name is Devon. My wolf found your car." His low, sensual voice wrapped around my senses like a silk scarf. He was probably the most incredible man I had ever seen.

"Umm, I am Natalie." I couldn't seem to squeeze words out of my mouth. "Do you live here alone? Do you have a phone so I could call someone?" Now I am babbling like an idiot, great. Being in the same room with this man was making me nervous. Watching him sitting in the glow of the firelight was turning me on.

"No, there isn't a phone. I do not generally need one. I live simply here and prefer privacy." He answered my questions patiently with a hint of a smile. "Yes, I do live alone except for my wolf." Devon moved to sit next to me on the day bed. "You have some nasty bruises from the wreck. If you don't mind I have an ointment that will help." His dark eyes flashed with heat. The strong features of his face seemed exotic. He picked up a small jar and took my left foot in his large hand.

He slowly spread the cream onto my skin, gently working it up my leg. His grasp was firm, strong and intimate. He smelled of patchouli and pine, male sexuality. I could feel my body responding to his caress. My nipples hardened, my pussy was getting wet. I did not know why I was letting a stranger be so familiar with my body. It was as if I had stepped into another realm of existence and that I had not had a life before I woke in the cabin. I felt like I was suspended in a dream. Devon's touch was spreading hot desire to every part of my body. I luxuriated in the feel of his capable hands firmly kneading my muscles.

"Turn over and I will massage the pain out of your back, you must be sore." Devon's tongue flicked over his lips, his gaze lingering on my breasts.

Moving his hands down my back in slow, sensual circles, he made me forget that he was a stranger. He made me forget my ruined car and my ex-boyfriend. He made me forget the outside world.

Devon leaned over my neck and lightly brushed my hair away from my ear. "I want to taste you." He kissed the nape of my neck with soft brushes of his lips. "I can smell your desire. Do you deny it?" His warm breath caused my pulse to race as he whispered in my ear.

"No, I can't deny the way you make me feel." I was getting desperate; I wanted him to touch my aching breasts, my hot, moist clit, to put his tongue in my mouth. The yearning for him was making me burn. Why was he having this affect on me?

He slowly massaged down my ass, feeling the shape and tautness of my skin. Reaching between my legs "Is this what you want?" He murmured as he plunged two fingers into my pussy stroking in and out while rubbing my clit back and forth with his thumb.

"I want more.” I gasped breathlessly. "I want you. I want to feel you hard inside me." His hand was driving me into frenzy. I felt like I would cum on his thrusting fingers in seconds.

"Not yet. You are not ready yet." Devon's eyes burned with an unnatural light, becoming feral. "I want to make you cum with my mouth first." His voice was a hoarse growl. Devon turned me over; his strong hands branded my skin like fire. He licked my stomach and teased my navel with his tongue. "I want your sweet juices in my mouth."

Grazing my skin with his teeth, he licked a trail down to my curls. My sensitized skin sending bolts of energy through me with every touch of his gliding lips. Burying his head in my saturated pussy, his tongue jabbed at my clit, ramming two fingers into my burning cunt he brought me to the edge of insanity. I was so close to cumming. He took my clit into his mouth and sucked hard. I spiraled over the edge. My hips bucked as he held my spasming body to his mouth.

Devon languorously licked his way up to my stiff nipples, sucking on one then the other, gently then stronger. He tugged on the peaks playfully. Covering my mouth with his he opened my lips and laved my tongue. I could taste my juices on his lips.

"You have a female lover. I can smell her on you." Devon said in a silky voice as he nibbled my lower lip.

"Yes." How could he know that? It was not humanly possible.

"Her scent is sexual and feminine. Very pleasing, but not as sensual as yours." He deepened the kiss, his lips searing mine.

Devon moved to sit cross-legged between my legs and powerfully pulled me towards him. He wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted me. As I came down, he impaled my pussy with his heavy cock. I had never tried this position before. I was so full. He lifted me slowly and slid me up his long hard dick. Faster and harder, he lifted me up and down, thrusting his sword in to the hilt. He possessed me completely. Devon was lost in his own passion, panting for breath, his skin slick with sweat. I could feel my body starting to climax again, I held onto his waist tighter with my legs. I was awed by the feel of the immense power between my thighs. The orgasm hit like a tidal wave, my back arched and I screamed my release, sobbing in ecstasy.

He snarled and pushed me onto my back pounding into me with wild, ferocious thrusts as I continued to orgasm around him. His eyes were dilated, his mouth open gasping for breath. His deep thrusting bringing me to another incredible peak. Blazing desire surged through his body at the feel of my orgasm. Devon growled deep in his throat, his muscles clenched and strained as he came in my sopping pussy. His powerful orgasm rocketed through me, making me cum again. Devon collapsed on top of me, spent. He held me to him and softly stroked my hair as we fell asleep.

"Natalie, you must wake." Devon lightly brushed my cheek with his lips. "There is a search party looking for you and I need to take you back to your car. We will have to walk, my truck died a few days ago." His voice held regret. Because he woke me or because I had to leave, I couldn't tell.

I dressed quickly noticing that my shirt had been ripped in the wreck and I couldn't find my panties. Typical, I thought. Getting my first good look at the cabin. I noticed numerous furs and skins on the walls and floor. "Are you a hunter Devon?" I asked curiously. I wanted to make sense of the unusual events of the past night. The suspicion that Devon was a central part of the circumstances that led me to be in this cabin was heavy in my mind.

He glanced at me, not meeting my eyes, a closed look on his face. "I guess you could call me that. Some would call me a predator, but yes I hunt." He turned his back to me and walked toward the door.

Devon held the door open for me; "We must hurry. It isn't far."

With sure-footed, silent steps, he led me down the mountain to my mangled car. I felt tired and overwhelmed by my experience. There was also a sense of unsolved mystery surrounding this odd adventure. Something I wanted to investigate further.

Upon reaching the car, Devon kissed me passionately. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave you now. The search party will be here soon."

"Wait. Will I see you again?" The thought of never seeing him again dismayed me. I did not want him to go at all.

"Maybe, look for me on a night with a red moon." His eyes lit up with a smile.

I touched his cheek as he turned away. "How will I find you?" I asked trying not to cry. My emotions were a tangled mess.

"I will find you. Nothing can hide from me. Someday when you don't really expect to see me, you'll turn a corner and I'll be there." He turned and walked into the woods without a backward glance.

Later, as the tow truck pulled my smashed car from the gully, I noticed two wolves sitting in the trees watching. One a familiar gray and the other with fur so dark it was almost black. They turned and disappeared into the underbrush.