Hunter's Time of Grace Ch. 02

Story Info
Hunter continues toying with Grace.
4.1k words
4.58
27.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace woke up first. She wondered what Hunter had in store for her today. She felt a little sting on her backside yet she was happy.

She loved the fact that he took care of her after the last scene. She was scared but she knew Hunter would never intentional her hurt. As she thought about, Grace feels her nipples. Her nipples are a bit tender too.

"Pleasuring your man is most important in Grace's mind. If you give, you will receive. So it is time to give."

Hunter had mentioned that he would love to be woken up by a mouth. So Grace decided that is what she was going to do. She rolled out of Hunter's arms. He shifted so he was on his back but he didn't wake up.

Grace slips down underneath the covers and kneeling next to his hips and sees a slightly aroused cock. Well, she knows how to give him a "wake-up" call.

Grace leans her mouth toward his cock and licks his cock from top to the base. Hunter stirs and actually moves toward her mouth so she opens her mouth and slides her mouth down his cock.

Hunter thought he is dreaming. What a way to be woken up. He wished Grace would do this. He moves his arm and finds an empty pillow. "Oh, god, it is Grace. What a woman..."

He is damn lucky. He just lays there and lets Grace do her magic.

Grace could tell Hunter is awake now. His body is not as relaxed and he shifts so she has better access to him. She smiles. She didn't stop her licking and sucking. Her licking reminds you of licking an all day sucker. Slow and deliberate. She is savoring his cock.

She then directs her attention to his balls. She strokes intently his cock as her tongue laps at his balls. She sucked in his balls into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around and around; lapping at him as a kitten does to milk.

Grace could hear Hunter making little satisfaction noises. His little moans and groans; it makes her smile.

Grace does not stop her mouth and she just laps at his balls and sucks them. She knows Hunter wants her mouth on his cock which is so hard. He keeps trying to shift so her mouth is more on his cock than his balls. Grace wanted to giggle at his attempts but she could not keep denying him.

She takes her tongue, moving her tongue from the base of his cock all the way up the underside and over the top and down the other side. The precum smears on her cheek.

"MMMMM," she hears. She wants him to beg for the pleasure of her mouth.

Oh God he wished she could take him in her mouth. He moves his legs apart a bit more so she has better access. He loves the feel of her tongue all over him.

Grace wants to engulf his cock but not with her mouth but her breasts. She moves between his legs and leans up and kisses the top of his cock and tastes his pre-cum. She then wraps her breasts around his cock and rubs them all-round. When the head of his cock popped up thru her breasts, she sucks it extremely hard. Hunter starts to thrust his cock thru the breasts for her lips.

"Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm," she heard. Grace finally gives Hunter what he wanted. She lets go of her breasts and runs her palms up his chest as she propels her mouth down on his cock. Hunter grunts as he is engulfed. Her mouth is so warm and he wants to coat it with his warmth.

Grace starts to rock her mouth up and down on Hunter's cock that seems to throb in her mouth. She loves the feel of his cock.

Hunter puts his hands over hers on his chest as if he is trying to hold her in place. Grace does not want to move and she presses down so he stops his movement. She wants him to feel her mouth and tongue moving around his cock.

She deeply sucks him and she feels Hunter tense up so she holds him deep and sucks harder.

Hunter explodes and he yells, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh; Oh God yes."

Grace just drinks and sucks him harder. Hunter quivers as he feels Grace's mouth sucking him. He swears there no end to her delights. She just knows what he loves. Right now, he is in heaven with her mouth on his cock

Grace drinks him dry. She knows how sensitive he is ... so she gently takes her mouth off him and as her lips left the head, she licks the head of his cock.

"Urrggghhhh," Grace giggles.

"Good Morning Sir," Grace says as she comes out from under the covers.

Hunter looks down and sees her eyes. They have a mischievous glint in them like she just took a cookie from the cookie jar. Hunter cannot believe his good luck in finding such a wonderful woman to share special times with.

Hunter sits up and he grabs her arms and rolls her onto her back.

"Why are you giggling?"

"Well, Sir, I so enjoy pleasuring you.

"And?"

"That is all, Sir."

"Well, my dear, does that mean what you are not wanting."

"I want only what pleasures you."

Hunter kisses her passionately.

"Well, I think that we need to go out for breakfast. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, Sir it does. May I ask something?"

"Yes, Grace."

"In public, how am I do address you?"

"Just call me Hunter. It is fine."

"Yes, Sir."

Hunter moves. "Okay ... go get your shower. I need to check messages and such."

"Okay, Sir."

Grace gets up and it walking around the bed. Hunter reaches out and smacks her ass.

"Ouch," is screeched followed by giggles. Grace runs out of his range and goes into the bathroom.

Hunter gets up and looks around the room for several things knew he wanted to have for the trip out into public.

He found them and took them downstairs to clean them. He didn't want her to know what was in store just yet.

Grace was in the shower and enjoying the water cascading down her body. It was like Hunter's touching her. Grace finishes up in the bathroom and goes in search for Hunter. She grabs one of her big shirts for some clothing.

She went into the bedroom and he was not there. So she went to the top of the stairs.

She hollers, "Hunter."

"Yeah, Grace."

"May I come down, Sir?"

"Yes, you may."

Grace heads downstairs are finds him in the front of the computer. She walks up behind him and puts her arms around him and kisses his cheek then she moves but he holds her in place.

"Are you about ready to go?"

"Yes, Sir I just have to get dressed?"

"You are not dressed."

"No Sir, not completely."

Hunter turns in the chair and moved to see what she was wearing. He had to smile. He knew she didn't wear much are around the house from their conversations so he was glad she had not changed that.

He pulled her between his legs and hugged her to him and how wonderful she smelled after her shower. He kisses her between her breasts and his hands are rubbing her back and down to her ass which he squeezes.

She wraps her arms around him and holds on to him.

Hunter nuzzles her shirt open more with his lips as his tongue. His tongue licks at the side of her breasts. One of his hands moves around under her shirt and he pinches her nipple. The other hand then trails down her side to her thigh. He moves his hand to cup the cheek of her ass and in doing so he moves her legs apart. His hand lingers abit and Grace takes advantage and she presses down on his hand and traps it on his knee.

Hunter chuckles, "Grace, are you trying to tell me something."

"No Sir.. I just thought if you are going to cop a feel you might was well get the whole thing." Grace beamed him a smile that lit up her face. Hunter uses his free hand and pushes her head down so he can kiss her. She is something else.

She starts to grind down and press her body against him while kissing him. Hunter knew what he wanted.. He wants to take her. So he gets his hand free ... and he gently moves her off his leg and a few steps back. He stands up.

He moves toward the recliner. and stands in front of it. He turns back toward her and crooks his finger to motion her to him. She goes to him.

"Sit down."

Grace sits in the recliner. Hunter immediately kneels in front over and pushes on her shoulders so she is leaning back. Grace looks a bit perplexed and then she realizes what position he wants her in.

"Sir, do I need move into a position for you."

"Yes, and do you know what I am going to do."

"Sir, you want your morning juices as I had." She moved her legs so her ass is on the edge of the chair seat and her legs are over the arms.

Hunter licks his lips.. he wants to see her squirm.

He starts to rub the inside of her thighs and slowly kiss her pelvic area. His lips starts to nibble down into the slit..

Grace starts to squirm a little.. She is feeling the heat rising for herself. She can feel his mouth getting closer to your pussy ... she knows he wants to "drink" her.

Hunter takes his tongue and outlines her slit. He can feel the heat of her pussy. His tongue slips between her lips.. she tastes like honey. It is a wonderful taste. He strokes his tongue around her lips and then slides his tongue up the slit and back down. Her ass is begging for his attention. He flicks his tongue over the rim..

Grace squeals a little. She loves to have her pussy licked and sucked ... even have her ass tongued a little.

Hunter starts to slid his tongue back to her pussy lips.. he moves up to the clit. One suck and Grace bucks. She is having problems control herself. She wants it to last. Hunter senses she is out of control.

"Grace ... let it go ... Feel it."

Grace immediately relaxes and as Hunter feels her give in.. he delves his tongue into her and drinks in her juices.. he removes his tongue and focuses on her clit. As he licks and sucks it, he grabs the vibrating egg that he had picked up and washed. He pushes it into her and turned it on high.

Grace jumps and lets out a yelp. It is not in pain but surprise and pleasure; she doesn't know which sensation to feel first.

"Grace, I want you to look at me."

Grace tips her head and watches Hunter feast on her.. She loves to have him do this ... but at the same time ... she wants to have him with in her reach.

Hunter reaches up and squeezes one of her breast ... and then pinching her nipple. Grace arches toward him and grinds her pussy into his face.

Grace begs for release ... and Hunter give her the waves of pleasure she wants ... but he does not stop. He keeps licking and sucking her clit and goes down to taste her juices that keep flowing. Like honey from heaven.

Hunter slowed the egg down to low ... He also during one final suck of her clit ... he wets a vibrating anal plug with her juices and slowly inserts as he sucks the clit and then he slaps her ass cheek..

Grace feels like she needs another shower. Hunter helps her up. The egg and plug are on low.

"Now I want you to go and freshen up and get dressed. No underwear. Did you bring a dress?"

"Yes, I did."

"Good. Then wear that."

Grace went back upstairs and got dressed.

They went out to a buffet like brunch. They had a quiet corner and they talked about life. She told Hunter about work and how it was nice to get away. Hunter talked about the boat that he needed to get finished. They knew what they had was as good as it could be at that moment. Hunter increased the egg.. Grace jumped. She became instantly aware and tried not to squirm. She wanted to crawl underneath the table give him something to enjoy.

"Grace, what are you thinking about?"

She leans forward ... "I want nothing more than to crawl underneath this table and place you in my mouth and suck you until you are dry."

Hunter gulped. He wished they were back at the house.

"Well, you will get your wish soon enough."

Hunter told Grace to finish up. He wanted to get her to the next activity he had planned.

Grace did as instructed. She wondered what Hunter had in mind. The vibrating egg was causing her anticipation. She wanted him to just take her right there on the table.

Hunter lead her to the pickup. He had a crew cab so he opened the back door and told her to get in. Grace did so, but was puzzled.

Hunter got into the driver seat and reached under the seat and turned toward Grace. The front seats were captain like and there was a space in-between with a console.

"Grace move over into the middle of the seat. Pull your dress up over your knees so I can see my pussy. "

Grace pulled the dress up and exposed herself. Hunter handed her this bag. She pulled out a rather large vibrator.

Grace turn it on. It was trembled and pulsated hard. She wondered if it would fit

Hunter placed his hand between her legs.. and rubbed her pussy. Grace, put your feet up on the seats so your legs are open.. She did so and once she positioned herself.. Hunter gave her pussy a slap and then rubbed it. He loved her pussy.

"Grace, right now, I want you to take the vibrator and play with it on her clit and pussy lips. "

Grace takes the big vibrator and rubs it against her clit. She immediately tilted her head back. She is slides the head of the vibrator up and down her slit and round and round the clit.

Hunter watches her body wiggle. He takes out the remotes and puts them on high.

"Oh, my God," Grace moans, and arches her back.

He keeps them on high. He grabs the vibrator and holds it away from her pussy and he slaps it again.. and then places the tip right against her clit.

"Ooooooooo," was all he heard.

"Move that vibrator, Grace." She does it..

"Keep those legs open, Grace." She snaps her eyes open and looks at Hunter who is looking right at her.

"That is my girl. Keep going."

She is starting to want to put it inside herself.

Hunter senses this and he starts to finger her pussy. It is dripping with wetness.

"Oh, please..."

"Don't stop Grace ... keep rubbing that clit."

"Yes, Sir."

Hunter takes his fingers out of her pussy and puts them into her mouth and she greedily sucks them.

He moves the remotes down to low.. Grace cries out..

"Grace, use that vibrator on your pussy. Show me how to stroke your pussy."

Grace places the tip at the lips. She wonders how this thing will fit. At least she is wet so it has the wetness.

Grace starts to press it into her pussy. She intakes a breath because it is stretching her pussy.

Hunter slides the remote egg to high as she starts to press it into her pussy.

"Come on Grace, show me how to fuck my pussy."

Grace presses the vibrator in ... it was on low. Next thing she knew it was on high. Hunter moved the setting and as he did that with one hand; the other hand helped Grace and the vibrator went completely in to her pussy. It was filled and very stretched. Hunter held her hand with the vibrator in position. He put the vibrator on high too.

The sensations were starting to overwhelm her. Grace felt like she was on the brink of a plateau.

Her pussy was very full and vibrating. Hunter turns around and sees Grace's expression. He recognizes that she is starting her subspace.

"Grace."

"Yes, Sir."

"Show me how your pussy likes to have my cock." Grace started to fuck her pussy with the big vibrator as Hunter moved the speed of the egg up and down with the strokes.

Hunter takes the nipple clamps and opens her dress and pulls her breasts out and clamps them. Once he has the clamps on, he slaps each breasts.

"Fuck my pussy, Grace."

"That's my girl."

Grace is fucking her pussy. Hunter loves the look on her face.

"Grace, open your eyes."

She does so and then she looks at Hunter.

"Grace."

She whispers, "Yes Sir."

"Little One.. give yourself to me.. come baby."

Hunter hears her moan, "Yes Sir," as he upped the remote egg.

Hunter wants to start to drive.. yet he wants to watch her go thru her emotions.

Grace feels as if time stood still. She knows they have not left the parking lot. She feels the truck move.

First speed bump.. she presses the vibrator in deep and she groans loudly. Hunter looks in the rearview mirror and see that Grace has stopped moving the vibrator.. He reaches back and slaps her pussy.

"Oooooooo," is all he hears.

"Move that vibrator, Grace."

"Fuck my pussy. Make it feel so good."

Hunter found more speed bumps and Grace was fucking her pussy as his cock would be.

Hunter finally took her home. He opened the door to the back seat of the truck. He stopped all vibrations. He stopped her hand and pulled out the large vibrator.

"Oh, please don't let me stop," Grace, begged.

In a minute, Gracie ... you will be filled. Come on.. let's get out of the truck.

Grace did so ... She did not even bother to put her breast back in the shirt.

Hunter helped her into the house and got her up the stairs.

He bent her over the corner of the bed. He grabbed the flogger and immediately did several hits on her ass.

"Grace, spread your legs wider." He then rubbed the tethers other her pussy and took and swatted her pussy once.

"Oh, my God, it's heard. Please.."

"Yes, Grace. Now Grace. You have to stay in this position until I come back.. I want to be able to see my pussy and watch it tingle with anticipation.

"Yes, Sir."

Hunter bounds down the stairs and get the toys from the truck and get back up.. He knows he needs to help Grace to fly and then bring her back down...

He has the large dildo again in his hand.. He turns it on and Grace immediately spread her legs a bit wider and pushes her pussy and ass toward him.

Hunter's cock is throbbing. He wants to possess Grace in all manners.

He rubs the vibrator up and down her slit as he steps out of his clothes.

His cock is so hard and throbbing.. He knows he wants his cock deep in her ass.

He swats her ass several times. As he swats her ass the last time, his cock is shoved into her pussy and he start to fuck her hard and deep.. He loves her when she gives herself to him like this.

Just before he comes, he pulls out and replaces his cock with the vibrator...and his cock is nudging her ass. He wants to feel her wet tight hot ass around his cock. He tries to fuck her slowly in the ass; Grace is actually pressing back into him and his cock is fucking her deep.

"Come on Grace.. cum to me .. feel me inside." Hunter reaches around and rubs her clit several times.. and Grace screams and she cums.

She squeezes hard and clenches his cock in her ass. he loves this feeling of tightness.

"Yes baby.. let me fuck you ... he keeps rubbing her clit and she keeps cumming. Several more strokes and Hunter empties into her hot tight ass."

He slumps over her and rests his head on her back. He softly strokes her breasts and pinches her nipples ever now and then.

"Gracie, you are my good girl."

"Yes, Sir," is breathlessly said..

Hunter withdraws from Grace and moves away. Grace whimpers.

"Grace ... I am not leaving you ... I am right here baby

Hunter removes the egg and the vibrator. He rubbed her pussy and feels how wet she still is.

Hunter moves Grace so she is laying on the bed. He opens her legs and begins to gently lick her; tasting her sweetness.

Grace starts to whimper groan.

"It is okay little one ... let me help you."

Hunter drinks her. He loves to give her pleasure.

Grace knows what he is doing yet she just lets go. She starts to flex her hips. Hunter starts to delve his tongue deeper on each flex with this fingers tenderly rubbing her clit.

"Hunter, please."

"Yes, Baby."

"Please."

Hunter grabs the vibrator and starts to slow stroke her as he suckles her clit and she screams as she starts to orgasm again.

"That's my girl."

He continues softly stroking and suckling as Grace calms as does his stroking and suckling.

Hunter pulls her to her feet and holds her, stroking the back of her head and rubbing her back. He leads her into the bathroom where he turns on the shower and helps her get in. He gets in with her and starts to gently caress her body with some Ivory soap he got just for her. He starts at her shoulders and works down each arm to her fingers tips. He avoids her breasts as much as he can. After the arms, he turns her around and does her back, down her left side of her beautiful ass and down the leg to the toes. Then he moves over to the right toes and back up the leg to her ass and back.

12