Hunter's Time of Grace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grace, are you okay?"

"Yes, Hunter." And she tips her head back into his chest. He wraps his arms around her and just holds her. He does turn up the warmth in the water just a little.

Grace sighs and does a small shiver. Hunter knows she is started to come down and he will need to get her out of the shower and tucked into bed.

Hunter unfolds his arms from around her and finishes washing her breasts and then her wonderful pussy which is still very tender and responsive.

He gets her out of the shower and towels her off. He maneuvers her back into the bedroom and gets her to lie down. Hunter gets the massage oils out and rubs her completely body down to further get her back into "normal" space.

Grace feels his fingers and she shivers. She loves his touch.

Hunter forgot to get the chocolate for her and the juice ... He steps away from her and gets those things and comes back her.

Grace knows she is coming down; Hunter does not let one just flounder and crash.

"Grace, Hon, let sit up." Hunter helps her sit up and he slides in behind her in the bed so he is able to lean her back into his chest. He gives her a piece of chocolate and she munches on it.

Grace loves chocolate and she is glad he remembered it helps her come down after an intense play session. Hunter hands her some water. She sips the water.

Hunter just loosely has his arms around her holding her.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You are welcome Grace."

"Sir, may I move over please?"

"Yes, you may."

Grace crawls over his legs and snuggles into the curve of his body. Her head is on his chest. She knows she is so lucky. She hopes she can so show him again. How lucky she is.

Hunter feels Grace relax and he squeezes her and kisses the top of her head.

"Sweet Dreams, Grace."

"Yes, Sir. I will." She takes his hand and places a kiss in his palm.

Hunter knows Grace is ready to rest. When she awakes, he will make the most of their remaining time.

12