Hunting A Homewrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his tongue touched her clit, her hips bucked and she broke her kiss with Lauren to scream. Her toes tried to curl around his cock, like a hand clutching, and her hips lifted to his mouth. Her taste mingled with the hundred kisses he’d already given that day, and he kept his mouth fused right to her even when he knew she was coming.

“Oh, Jesus Christ,” she heaved, Lauren chuckling a knowing laugh beside her. “Fuck me. Please, Lauren, let him fuck me.”

Russell smiled against her pussy and kept the light pressure on. Lauren looked at Russell with an odd pride.

“Please, please,” Tyra pleaded. Russell kept his mouth on her, watching Lauren’s pride, until Tyra changed her stance. “Russell,” she said, the begging dissolved, “Do as you’re told.”

Tyra leaned up, grasped Russell’s hair, pulled him up and over as he did her. He ended laying on his back, between Lauren and Tyra as Tyra turned and threw a leg over his lap. She straddled there a moment, her hand fishing under her, angling his cock just so, as Russell pulled his wife in for a deep kiss.

Tyra slid him home. Lauren felt the pleasure he did as he moaned against her mouth, his hand behind her, holding her to him, kissing her hard, as she began to feel the bed spring with Tyra’s gyrations. She pulled off, wanting to see this new curiosity, her husband’s cock glossy with the wetness of her friend, his shaft pushing aside the folds of Tyra’s thick red lips. Lauren could not stop watching, either the cock she knew so well, or her friend’s thick mound being filled and emptied and filled again.

As the fucking went on, Lauren moved down Russell’s body, until her face was inches from Tyra’s pistoning hips. Inspired, she curled her hand around Tyra’s hip and found Russell’s wet scrotum, heavy with arousal, and began to softly knead him. At the same moment, she leaned in, canting her neck so she could steal licks of Tyra’s clit as it slipped up from the base of Russell’s pelvis. One, two, three licks before the mingled screams of Russell and Tyra telegraphed their conclusion.

Russell’s thighs lifted from the bed as his hands grabbed Tyra’s hips and pulled her down hard. He had to have her hard on him, smashing himself into her as deeply as she would take it. He could feel her body mash down, thirsty to suck him in as far as could be. Through his release, he could feel the walls of her pussy ripple against his shaft, and knew between Lauren and himself, Tyra had gotten what she’d come to Lauren’s party to get.

Later, not long after the panting had waned, warm afternoon naps not far away, Tyra looked at Russell over Lauren’s shoulder as they all held each other.

“Do you have something to say to me?” she mocked.

“Yes,” he said, then only smiled.

12