Hunting Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers

Janis groaned and covered her eyes with her hands, while my own eyes squinted while they adjusted. I lay there for several seconds, not really registering what I was seeing. Janis's night shirt had twisted around her, wrapping almost all the way up to her waist. Her bare legs and curly blond bush, neatly trimmed into a tiny arrow pointing the way to her pussy, was on full display. Also on display was one of her fantastic tits, the elongated arm hole pulled around by the twisted fabric until her breast was almost completely uncovered. Her nipple, round and pink, sat prominently in the middle of a puckered pink island atop her creamy breast. My body almost immediately started reacting to the sight, and I was left unsure how to proceed.

My choices were to tell her she was exposed, and quickly cover my eyes, not my preferred choice at the moment, to act like nothing was wrong and climb across her half naked body, or to lie back down and pretend I didn't see anything.

As badly as I wanted to crawl across her and get a much better view, I opted for the third choice, after I had a nice long look of course. I was seriously beginning to wonder about my rule of no work affairs or married women. With a groan I flopped back down and rubbed my eyes, as if I was just starting to get them open.

"You can have the bathroom first if you want." I said quietly, giving her the chance to get up and fix her nightshirt before it was obvious she exposed herself to me.

"Thanks I appreciate that." She answered as she sat up and slipped out of the bed. I watched her fix her nightshirt as she walked toward the bathroom. I climbed out myself, and dug clothes out of my duffel. I pushed off my shorts and stepped into my underwear as I heard the latch on the bathroom door click. I continued to dress, pulling on my pants before turning around to see Janis standing in the aisle watching me from behind. "Don't worry. I grew up with a house full of boys. I'm used to seeing bare backsides." She said with a giggle.

I moved aside, blushing, while she stepped past to dig into her own bag. I started pulling my shirt on as she reached down and skimmed her nightshirt off over her head in one smooth motion. She was standing only a foot or so from me, completely naked, making my cock spring to life. She bent over as if I wasn't there, pulling on her panties and then pulling on her camo t-shirt. It took almost all of my remaining resistance to not reach out around her and cup her breasts and pull her body against mine. "Damn she was looking good!" I thought to myself as I watched her bend over again, pushing her camo panty covered ass out at me while she stepped into her camo jeans.

"So what's the game plan?" She asked as she turned, fastening her pants, her tits wiggling under the thin shirt and making her obviously hard nipples trace bumps back and forth.

"Well, I think the lower blind is our best bet. The deer have been coming in just past daylight so it's our best chance."

"Cool." S he said as she pulled on a camo sweatshirt, finally covering the tits that I just couldn't help staring at. "Want me to start some breakfast?"

"Sure. Eggs and sausage are in the fridge." I said as I sat down to pull my socks and boots on.

By the time I had my boots on, had made my way to the bathroom for my morning relief, Janis was setting scrambled eggs and sausage on the table.

"Good job!" I said as I sat down and started spooning some eggs onto my plate.

"Well, I am a woman. I do know how to cook." She said with a grin.

"I never thought you didn't." I said as I ate some of the fluffy eggs. She was a good cook too, the eggs and sausage hitting the spot. It only took us a few more minutes to get the rest of our gear on, in her case, socks, boots and her orange vest, and in mine a jacket and vest. I also handed her an LED head lamp switched to red so she could see outside. I opened the door and stepped out into the pitch black. The forecast had called for some clouds, but the mist that was falling indicated much more than just clouds. I fired up the ATV for the ride to the blind and then stepped back inside to grab my pack and my pistol. I planned on giving her the first shot, so i didn't see any point in carrying my 30-30 down there.

"All set?"

"Yep!" She replied as she came down the step of the camper.

I placed her gun in the rack on the front and held out my hand, allowing her to step onto the ATV behind me. It was only a few minutes down to the blind, but I was confident that we would need it to haul a deer back up later in the morning. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I could feel her soft breasts press into my back as she held herself tight against me. I felt the first drops of rain hit my face when we were about half way down the trail and by the time we got to the blind, the rain was coming down in sheets.

"Shit! Where did this come from?" I grumbled as I helped Janis get into the water proof blind and out of the rain. I climbed in after her and zipped the door shut, closing us into the tent like structure. I hung a light from the tie on the ceiling and proceeded to peel off my wet jacket before setting the chairs up and dropping into one.

"Wow... That came up kind of suddenly." Janis said as she peeled her vest and sweat shirt off. I mean damn, it was like standing in a shower, or worse! I'm soaked!"

"I'm sorry. It's been so dry I didn't believe it would actually rain. Even the weather man said it wouldn't amount to much."

"Well, he missed it!" She said with a giggle. "At least it's still warm out. I'd hate to be this wet and have the temperature a lot colder."

"Yeah. But you will defiantly feel the chill in an hour or so when you have been sitting wet for a while. Maybe I should take you back up and wait for the rain to quit."

"Aw, that would be a shame." She said settling down in her seat next to mine and reaching up to turn off the light. "Let's just see what happens."

"Ok." I whispered as I unzipped the front window, letting the slowly growing light in and making it so we could see the food plot. "The deer can't really see you move in here, but they can hear, so you have to minimize your noise."

"Ok." She whispered back.

We sat for long minutes, letting our eyes become accustomed to the near darkness both inside and outside the blind. The rain continued to fall, easing up a bit but still coming down quite heavily.

"This will definitely mess up the deer." I said as I leaned forward and looked up toward the brightening clouds.

"They won't like it?"

"Not this hard. They'll stay tucked under a nice cedar tree until it lets up. A gentle rain isn't a problem, but hard like this, not really."

"That's a shame." She whispered, leaning forward and pulling the hem of her shirt from her pants and skimming the wet shirt off her body. I watched in stunned silence as she hung the wet shirt over the arm of the chair and leaned forward, her tits pressing against her wet pants as she untied her boots. She kicked her hunting boots off and began to wiggle herself to get her pants off without getting out of the chair. Sitting now in nothing but her panties, I stared openly at her practically naked body.

"You were right, they got cold." She whispered, rubbing her hands on her arms to warm them slightly. "but it's actually warmer in here without them I think."

"Uh yeah." I said, stunned at the sudden turn of events.

"Well?" She whispered.

"Well what?" I asked louder than I expected to.

"You going to sit there in your wet clothes or are you going to get out of them too?"

I wasn't really sure what to think at that point, but deer hunting was quickly falling from the list. I pulled my shirt off over my head and dropped it on my pack. Daylight had significantly brightened the sky, and with it, the light level inside the blind. I undid my boots and pushed them off, moving my hands to my pants. I worked them off a little at a time until I could slide them down and finally off my legs.

"There, isn't that better?" She whispered, leaning back in her chair and letting her hand reach over and stroke my arm. Her fingers gently stroked up and down my arm for some minutes before they began to stroke up and down my chest, bouncing across my nipples a few times before sliding down and finding my hardon, half sticking out of the top of my somewhat skimpy underwear. "That is definitely better." She whispered as she teased her fingers across the mushroom head aimed toward her.

No longer able to even think about containing myself, I allowed my hand to reach across and gently stroke up and down her bare breast, bouncing my fingers across her rock hard nipple.

"ohhh yes." She whispered as she pushed her chest out toward my hand. I continued to stroke around her breasts and over her nipples for some minutes before she reached down with her free hand and began to work her panties off her body. I watched as she slipped them down her legs and then tossed them aside, spreading her legs and pulling my hand down toward her pussy.

I let my fingers gently stroke up and down her wet lips, each stroke seeming to draw more and more juice from her pussy. Finally I let my finger slip between her lips, sinking into her wet softness and rubbing slowly up and down. I let my finger draw across her hard clit and then pushed down until I could curl my finger into her tunnel, making her moan slightly each time I stroked her.

"Oh god yes." She cooed quietly as she squeezed and stroked my cock in time with my finger diving ever so slowly in and out of her wet tunnel. "I so want to sit on this fantastic cock!"

"So what are you waiting for?" I whispered back.

She looked over at me and then stood up to step over in front of me. She bent over, her ass hovering over my lap while she reached between her legs and pulled my underwear down enough to fully free my cock. She grasped it and rubbed it up and down her wet slit, coating it with her juices before she eased back, slowly settling down onto it. I felt my head engage into her tunnel, the pressure building around the crown until it suddenly popped into her tunnel, allowing her sopping wet pussy to slide down my shaft.

"OH fuck!" She moaned loudly as she began to ride up and down my shaft, using my legs as a support, her body bent at the waist to balance herself.

"God yes." I groaned as the delight of her soft tunnel stroked up and down my shaft. I had dreamt of filling her pussy for a long time, and now that it was reality it was even better than my imagination had conjured.

"oh god yes...oh god yes...oh god yes" she cooed quietly as she slowly rode up and down my shaft, pushing both of us up the slope toward climactic release. I reached out and found her tits, swinging inches from her legs, and allowed my fingers to trap her nipples, squeezing them as I let my fingers squeeze her soft tits. "OHHHHHH" She cried more loudly as I squeezed them harder, rocking my hips up into her as she stroked down.

"Yeah. Just keep doing that." I cooed in pleasure, as her velvety softness caressed every inch of my pulsing cock.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to cum!" She mumbled. "Cum with me. I want to feel you cum inside me!"

"Fuck yes." I grunted, thrusting up into her as her pace increased. She was soon just holding herself over me, using my legs as leverage as I used the arms of the chair to lever my hips off the chair and drive my cock deep into her wet pussy. "Here it comes!" I grunted as her whole body trembled and shook, her pussy clenching and spasming around my shaft. With a grunt I grabbed her and pulled her back against me, driving her down onto my shaft as the first surge of hot cum lanced out of my overly teased cock and into her pussy. Time and again my cock surged and forced another gush of cum into her as my body jerked uncontrollably, trying to drive my cock even deeper into her.

"OH god!" She panted as she pulled one of my hands back up to her breasts, placing it over one of her soft globes, and pushing the other down between her legs. I squeezed and kneaded her breasts while I slipped my finger between her lips and gently teased her clit, keeping her climax going even longer, her whole body trembling with pleasure.

"Good god. Finally." She said as her breathing returned to normal.

"Finally what?"

"I finally got you to fuck me. I've been inviting you pretty much every way I can think of."

"Except saying fuck me." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, I pretty much did so many times. Wearing practically nothing, flashing my tits at you so many ways, wet shirts, skimpy bra's, you name it."

"As much as those turned me on, and believe me, they did, I didn't think they were invitations."

"Oh, they were most certainly invitations."

"Well, I guess that we're over that particular hurdle, we have to decide what to do."

"Oh trust me, I know exactly what to do." She said with a laugh. "Fuck you every chance I get. Your cock is even better feeling than I could have imagined."

"What about your husband?"

She laughed before climbing from my lap and turning around to face me, her entire naked body displayed as she struck a pinup girl pose. "You going to turn this down?"

"I guess I won't." I said reaching out for her and pulling her down on my lap.

"Good, now how about we go back to the trailer and see if you know any other good tricks."

"With pleasure!" I said, helping her up. "You wanna go naked or get dressed first?"

"Are you kidding? Run naked through the woods in the rain just to get fucked? Hell yes!" She said, stepping to the door and unzipping it. "And if you can manage to catch me before we get there, well you can do whatever you want!" She said just before she dashed barefoot out the door.

With a grin I stood up, pushing my underwear the rest of the way off and stepping into my boots, sure the extra few seconds would be well worth it. It only took a few seconds after darting out of the blind to run naked. The rain, which was now fairly light, was quite chilly, in spite of the nearly sixty degree temperatures. I ran to where I had parked the ATV under a couple large cedar trees, and found Janis waiting, sitting on the seat wearing nothing but the sox she had left the blind wearing. She saw me coming and leaned back until she was laying on the seat with her ass near the rear fenders. She lifted her legs in a high V and spread them wide, allowing the motion to spread her pussy lips wide and expose herself completely to my view.

"Oh god." I mumbled as I stepped behind the ATV and leaned my face down to gently kiss her inner thigh. Under the umbrella of the cedars the light rain was almost non-existent and the cool temperatures were forgotten as I kissed my way gently toward her waiting pussy. Kiss by kiss I moved tantalizingly closer to her pussy, each kiss preceded by a tiny lick with the tip of my tongue.

Janis moaned loudly as my lips neared her pussy, her moan turning to a frustrated sigh when my lips moved next not to her wet lips, but her other thigh. Again I began working slowly toward her pussy, one tiny kiss at a time. Her hips began to rise with each kiss, begging me to move more quickly. I smiled to myself as I lingered inches from her wetness, teasing her more as I switched from thigh to thigh.

"Oh please!" She cried softly as I blew gently across her exposed clit.

Ever so gently I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue, stroking slowly around and around it, her hips trying to follow my movements as her hands grabbed for my short hair. Around and around I went with my tongue, occasionally pulling it away to flick quickly across it instead, each time bringing a sharp squeak to her lips. I allowed my finger to gently stroke the sensitive spot between her rosy bud and her tunnel entrance, teasing it with my finger in time with my licks.

"Uh god!" she gasped as I pressed two fingers deep into her, my tongue never leaving her hard exposed clit. I curled my fingers and found the top of her velvety tunnel and began to stroke it seeking and finding that little bundle of nerves. "OH SHIT!" She cried as I gently nibbled her clit while stroking her g-spot. She hooked her feet on my back and tried to pull me closer, lifting her ass off the seat of the ATV, her hips rocking in time with the stroking of my fingers.

"Oh god I'm going to cuuummmmm!" she screamed into the woods as her hips pounded the seat of the machine, her whole body trembling. I flicked her clit a few more times and then closed my lips around it, sucking it into my mouth and flicking it rapid fire as quickly as I could. At the same time I started pounding my fingers into her pussy, making sure each stroke rubbed the tips across her g-spot.

"OHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!" She screamed, her whole body tensing and shuddering as gush after gush of hot cum spewed from her pussy, and sprayed across my chest. Her body jerked and trembled as the huge orgasm swept across her like the flood of pussy juice running down my body. After long seconds of her incredibly hard orgasm, she lay back, wilting into limpness as she panted for breath. "What the fuck did you do to me?" She gasped as I stood upright, letting her legs slide down my arms until they were hooked under her knees.

"Not much." I grinned as I rubbed my again hard cock up and down her sopping wet pussy.

"Shit! Not much?" She squeaked as I fed my hard cock into her pussy.

"Yeah!" I grunted as I slid my rigid shaft in and out of her pussy, her still throbbing tunnel.

"Oh please no. I don't think I can take another one!" She gasped as my head banged into the end of hot pussy.

"You can't?" I asked, stopping my stroking and allowing her to wrap her legs around me and hold me deep inside her.

"Not just yet." She said softly. "But I promise, there will be many more, for both of us."

"I'll hold you to that." I said as I pulled from her and helped her sit up on the seat.

"You better stud." She said as she leaned to me and planted a soft wet kiss on my lips. "I'm counting on it!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers
12