Hunting Monsters Ch. 01

Story Info
The group arrives and begins to set off.
1k words
4
14k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cool morning breeze accompanied the early dew draped over the luscious green landscape; dots of deep toned buildings and brick and road settled over talk grass and spattered lively trees.

Veili; Southern Keloneth; a small vilage that had just recently been attacked by strange creatures. In the letter Essel had received; it described "Ferocious; dog sized insectoid beasts; like an unholy union between a spider and a scorpion; with beady black eyes and six legs; the front ending in claws that could pick up and carry things."

Apparently they had come up from the well in the village during a feast and attacked a small hall that had been preparing food. The baker reported that his daughter's abdomen was severely swollen and the girl described being held down and force-fed cream before one of the creatures laid eggs down her throat.

The girl painfully gave birth to an centipede-like creature with a soft plated back hours later from her back end after having to take a huge enema.

One young woman who drank water from the well began convulsing at dinner before standing as her stomach immediately ballooned forward immensely before the girl erupted with water across the floor; delivering several writhing larva-like creatures.

The creature scampered off and the next day the monsters came back in full force. They were bold; killing a dozen men and boys and forcing themselves on nearly as many women, sometimes packing them full of fluid or things such as cream and juice in what must have been an attempt to introduce extra nutrients to their soon-to-be-born offspring.

The village was evacuated quickly for the time being while everyone armed themselves nearby; but they had to return eventually. Essel and her small crew were called out to kill the beasts but the tall undead woman had an additional goal for her laboratory at home; harvest some of the creature's young or ideally; eggs; and transport them back to her lab.

The undead woman had decided to dub the creatures "Avel" or "Aveli".

Essel, Seri, Maribelle, Segami and Miyumi had just arrived on the outskirts of Veili after briefing with the remaining residents; getting further details on what happened.

Essel herself was a very tall blonde woman; her young features and curvaceous figure hiding her nearing middle-age. She preferred to dress simply; a white-lace grey blouse betraying the ever slight peak of modest cleavage; and a long grey skirt draped over her plump round bottom. She wore her lower-back length hair in a clean precise hime cut; the once luscious blonde tone having faded to a more dull one over the years.

The woman's eyes looked completely unusable; mottled over with cataracts; accentuating the stitched scar across the centre of her neck; but the woman had been dead for over twenty years and her senses had been heightened by her unexpected and unwanted resurrection. At this point; Essel was in her mid forties but looked like a young woman with dulled tones.

Beside her was the diminutive Maribelle; a tiny pink haired girl in drab gothic lolita attire. Black lipstick and a dark smear around each big blue eye settled alongside a cute youthful complexion.

The tiny 19-year-old girl wore her tresses in two thick pigtails; draped down to her lower back and resting above the bubble butt beneath. Her black lolita dress consisted of a frilled blouse and skirt; edged with dark purple lace. A pair of blue and dark purple striped stockings hugged her luscious thighs.

Next was Segami; a young half-elven girl idly slipping her black-tipped fingernails together over the small red bow on the neck of her black blouse. A short black skirt settled above green and blue striped stocks; a stark contrast to her long; flowing messy black hair. Nearing her 19th birthday; Segami was the youngest of the group.

Seri tapped at the hilt of the electrically-charged katana sheathed at her side; her short plump figure covered in an elaborate blue and green kimono; held fast by a purple sash.

The girl's long blue hair was done into an elaborate set of two short pigtails caressing down her soft round face; followed by two long splits of those flowing tresses; set alongside the rest of her hair as it fell to her mid-back. Her big yellow eyes scanned over the empty streets around the group. Twenty-three years of life mostly spent fighting had made Seri a dangerous girl.

Miyumi followed alongside Essel. A beautiful elf as pale as snow; the woman's long flowing white hair draped around her youthful visage; accentuated by the slightest hints of faint cyan revealed from the morning sun. Thick black rings surrounded her purple eyes; sternly carried over the setting the girls were heading into.

Her slim figure was blanketed by a long plain white dress like snow; gently hugging over her curves as the wind caressed the soft fabric. Kept up in the castle her family had passed on; Miyumi's over 80 years of life were highly isolated until the past decade or so; when a near-death fight pushed her to begin exploring the world.

Essel's soft; wispy voice gently flowed through the cool breeze.

"Okay. Let us split our party into three. I'm going to check on the northern and centre part of the village near the well."

Segami chirped up; her shrill pitch laced with a faint rasp, "I'll go with Miyumi!"

The elven woman nodded with a smile, her womanly tone spilling out, "We'll take the western section. I want to start out near the mill so we'll get in through the edges of the streets."

Seri's high-pitched voice was in contrast to her stern demeanor, "Maribelle and I will check the eastern area; perhaps the bakery first."

The gothic lolita gently crossed her hands, palm down as her quiet response came, "That sounds like a plan."

The undead woman gave a warm smile; "We'll meet again in the centre by midday. I've given everyone bells so we can alarm when we need to."

With final confirmations; the groups set off.