Hunting Monsters Ch. 02

Story Info
The Aveli can be quite the mouthful...
1.9k words
4.75
9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! Chapter 1 has been edited and the story broken down into parts. Kindly read from the beginning! Thanks.

***

While the bodies had been removed days prior; Miyumi still spotted faint streaks and spatters of dried brown blood set over windowsills; across walls and over a hanging plant draped near a door.

This was clearly the part the killing had taken place in. Miyumi was a skilled mage; owing her domain to ice and frost.

Segami was far from defense-less as well; bearing a wild cornered-animal-like berserk rampage in a fight, tinged with occasional emotional bursts of uncontrolled magic; but the girl was also very curious and difficult to enrage.

Still; the duo crept carefully through the narrow street; flanked on one side by the villages obviously-too-low wall on one side and rows of small homes on the other.

The mill and granary were up ahead and it didn't take long for the girls to reach the dark oak door; its thick iron lock resting ominously nearby; torn off hard enough to leave thick gashes where it had been engaged.

"Do you want to check the miller's house?", Miyumi gave a point towards the small grey abode situated near the mill.

The young girl gave a stern nod and hurried off; flipping her skirt slightly as she skipped halfway towards the door. With a flick of the wrist; Segami vanished inside as Miyumi made her own way into the quiet mill.

The only companion for the elf now was the faint hum of distant birds and the occasional buzz of a fly. The room wasn't very large; and there wasn't really anything to see behind a short peak.

Miyumi's gaze scanned the grinding mechanism and the dark rafters above; but nothing was in here that shouldn't be.

The elf's finely tuned hearing didn't have trouble picking up Segami's high voice from such a short distance.

"HMMRPH!!"

It was sudden and dinged with slight discomfort.

Miyumi made a dash for the house; throwing the door open to the sight of a short hall with an open doorway; two white doors on one side of the grey walls; a dark oaken one on the other.

Segami cried out from down the hallway; clearly in the next room.

"S-stop! My insides are too full!"

Suddenly a jet of thick fluid shot across the open doorway; gushing across the floor as if someone had just turned a hose on on the other side of the room.

Then it jumped into view. Miyumi only got a glance at it for a brief second before it turned and leaped out of sight; a quick thud from the opposite side of the room and then just Segami's steady breathing and soft groan.

The creature had six segmented limbs; its front four ending in claws with clear opposable appendages; and its hind more resembling a grasshopper's legs. Its elongated head was tipped with a slit; and four beady black eyes stared around a glimmering deep green carapace. Its abdomen was cockroach like and tiny fine hairs dotted around its armour.

Miyumi rushed into the room; eyes widening at the impressive sight before her.

Segami was face down over a couch in front of a window she must have been trying to peak through when she was ambushed. Her tight pink panties were rolled down just past her soft anus; revealing a hint of the girl's clean slit and lips as the pink fabric gently squeezed her fat cheeks; slightly indenting the soft warm flesh. The big pale buttcheeks spilled out of her rolled up skirt; bare and glistening in the dim light.

A hint of the girl's nectar streaked the fabric just below her barely exposed womanhood. Whatever had just happened here; Segami's body wasn't opposed to it.

The girl gave an exhausted sigh as she reached back to pull her panties back over her succulent bottom; leaning back as her skirt draped down over those cheeks.

"Well; they don't make any sound..." the girl blurted out as she slowly stood and turned towards Miyumi; rubbing her stomach with one hand.

"Are you alright? Did it do what I think it did to you?"

The girl blushed hard as she nodded; raising her shirt to reveal her creamy smooth belly as she patted at it.

"I was trying to see out the back of the house and then out of nowhere something touches my butt and then its just BIG pressure back there. And then my stomach started feeling full and I touched it and it was getting bigger and bigger."

Miyumi grinned, eyeing the thick streak of fluid all over the floor, "I guess his greeting was to try to turn you into a balloon?"

The raven haired girl gave a smirk, "That was pretty weird. But I didn't get eggs up my butt...this time." the girl quietly finished.

A low tone echoed from the nearby window; singing through the home. Off in the distance the faint ringing of a bell. The two perked up.

"That's east? I need to go find that thing, I saw where he ran out of the window." Segami remarked as she moved to pull herself through the opening.

Miyumi gave a nod as she headed for the door, "I'll go help them out. Be careful and don't stick your butt out like that unless you want another one of them to find out what the inside of your intestines feel." the girl gave a sly smirk.

Segami offered a small smile, "I'll find out what theirs feels like when I pull it out of their heads!" before vanishing through the window.

Miyumi made a dash towards the ringing. It stopped as she neared the centre of the town; but Essel wasn't in sight. She glanced about the careful rows of wood and cobblestone buildings before continuing ahead towards where the sound had been.

The bakery was off in the distance and so was something else. A quick sound; faint but rapid.

As she got closer and closer; it became more and more clear what was happening up ahead. Slap, slap, slap and faint coughs and groans followed hmph hmph mmph mmph rapidly as each row of buildings vanished behind the next.

Low wet slapping mixed with "HMPH! HMPH! HMPH! HMLR! HMPH! HMPH!" grew as Miyumi rounded the corner.

Seri was sitting up against a low stone wall of a resident's small garden; with one of the creatures leaning over her. It was using its upper arms to hold the wall as leverage as its lower arms held the sides of the girl's face; its throbbing organ slamming frantically past Seri's soft black lips.

The girl stared angrily up at the monster as it pounded vigorously down her throat; coughing hard against the thick member. Fluid dribbled down her chin and spattered to glisten her quickly bouncing cleavage as it threatened to burst from her top.

"HMPH! HMPH! HMPLH! MMRPH! HMPH!" came with the plap plap plap plap plap as the monster desperately facefucked the half-elf; her long blue hair flying messily around her quickly bouncing head. The girl's tanto lay at her side a few feet away; the thick gashes against the back side of the creature's armour evident of a failed attempt to get through the chitin.

The creature must have been having the time of its life as it stared ahead in concentration; churping in pleasure alongside the wet smack smack smack and GLRGH MMM HM HM GLRG HMLLPH exploding below it.

Three of the creatures lay dead nearby; one bisected in a sputtered mess of thick puke green and the other on its side; its head taken off messily and etched with burn marks.

A thick white fluid had also been splashed hard against the wall nearby as well as if someone had turned a garden hose on; drenched across the stone walkway. Just behind that; the third creature lay on its back; legs stiff upwards as its chest had been viciously hacked open and was oozing its thick dark vitae.

Miyumi turned back quickly to the thrashing plump half-elf; now noticing that the girl's immense belly was stretching her kimono forward; straining her sash.

MMPH MMPH MMPH MMPH MMPH echoed over the wet slapping as the creature's pelvis thrust frantically into the girl's sweat drenched face as one yellow eye closed in a concentrated squint. The girl breathed hard through her nose against the relentless assault down her throat; gripping at the armoured carapace behind the thrusting organ as she tried to push the creature off.

Saliva and pre dribbled past the plump girl's soft black lips as they wrapped tight around the throbbing organ slamming into her hot embrace; the hint of a bulge pushing her throat as the creature pounded away at her maw.

The elven girl put her hand forward; narrowing her gaze and sending a cascade of sharp ice bursting from her palm. It struck the creature hard in its side as it went still and Seri's cheeks bulged immensely; throwing the creature off of the girl and crashing it against the stone path.

The monster's thick organ slid out of Seri's soft lips; glistening wet as the girl leaned forward and pursed her lips before spitting a thick jet of white fluid out of her mouth; squirting across the street as the girl groaned out.

The beast squirmed; screeching in a low tone as it passed from this world; steadying its flailing until it slowly went still.

Seri took Miyumi's offered hand and the girl was helped carefully to her feet.

The poor short plump woman looked like she had swallowed a beachball; her huge belly pushing out the front of her kimono immensely as she held it and grunted; messy strands of blue.

"T-thanks." Seri blurted out as Miyumi slid a hand over her huge stomach in concern.

"You look like you are about to burst; does it hurt?"

The girl shook her head, breathlessly groaning out, "I feel really full. These things are very strong. There was six of them. Two of them jumped down and grabbed Maribelle and took her off towards the bakery. The other four jumped me; but I took three of them."

Miyumi nodded as the girl continued, "It knocked my sword away; and then I couldn't get out of its grip."

The plump girl gestured over at the thick splash of fluid across the wall as she blushed harshly, "He used my butt first; and I guess he either decided that wasn't enough to fertilize the eggs he basically pumped up my ass or if I needed to nearly explode before I gave birth."

Miyumi gently massaged the massive belly bulging against her palm as she listened, "I'll go after Maribelle; you should find somewhere to rest until I get back. Segami should be heading over here soon too. She has some unfinished business with one of these things."

Seri patted at her distended middle, "I'll lay down in this house here and close off everything and...wait. I don't know how long I have until I get to push this thing's babies out but I'm going to smash them apart after they come out."

The girl gave a grimace as Miyumi nodded and gave the plump half-elf a careful hug; her huge belly pressing against Miyumi's stomach as the two embraced before turning and heading towards the small hill where the bakery was situated.