Hunting the Hunted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,007 Followers

"My clit baby, my clit. Lick my little clitty. Make me pop baby, make mommy pop." She was pleading for release and he was going to give it to her. As she requested his focus became her clit, he after all was a dutiful lover.

"Fuck baby look how hard you are. Look how hard you are." Her attention returned to his erection. Still bracing herself against his strong masculine thighs and spreading her hips wide to give him complete access to her sex, her head drooped between her shoulders. She looked down and saw his magnificent erection standing hard and proud as it arched up and away from his body. She loved the look of his cock and balls, so much so that she shaved him every once in awhile just so she could admire them when she gazed at him coming out of the shower, getting dressed or anytime he was naked, especially like right now when they were having wild passionate sex. Bracing herself with her left arm she reached out her right hand and took a hold of his rigid member. Right away she began to pump and stroke his cock as a means of encouraging his efforts. She pulled and stroked his cock causing his precum to glisten the head of his cock in anticipation of penetration.

"That's it get nice and hard for me and once daddy makes mommy cum, I'll fuck you." Somehow in all of this it was like their sexes had become entities on to themselves. She talked to his cock like it was her pet, her play thing and right at this moment that's exactly what it was. She was amazed at how in a single love making session they would go from having sex, to making love, to out and out fucking and then back. Right now they were fucking.

"You make me cum. I make you cum how's that baby. You going make me cum Benny? Going to make me pop? Make your nasty girl pop Benny, make her pop." God he loved her sexual banter. It's the one thing that took him over the top every time. He'd be fucking her and feeling like he could go forever and then she'd start talking and it was game over. Nasty girl, mommy, bitch, whore, lover, baby, even when she called him Benny, which any other time would've made him livid, all these words were interchangeable tools of sexual delight that added to her already gifted repertoire.

She began to stroke his cock more deliberately now. She was getting close and her concentration would be limited. There was no finessing now simply fucking, she was fucking his face and he was going make her cum, raw and hard. His cock was slick and wet in her hand, partially from his own precum which she began to rub all over him, focusing especially on his sensitive head and partially from her spit, which she had begun to drool all over his cock. She was his whore and she wanted him to know it. In reciprocation of her efforts he began to draw circles all over her clit. She wasn't sure when it had happened but he also had two or three fingers sliding in and out of her. She couldn't tell exactly, she was just too wet and too aroused, the end result however was a miraculous pleasure that was building in her center, a slow burning heat that threatened to intensify and cause her to explode, and she would not fight it.

In and out his fingers went sometimes two, sometimes three; he kept switching it up responding to her body as he went. His tongue remained glued to her clit, he knew if he stopped or changed anything now it would throw her off and now wasn't the time, she needed to cum and he could tell. Her orgasms always amazed him, they were so intense. Her body would shake and spasm, she would move and pause, grind and the hold still, becoming flooded and overwhelmed with pleasure. He could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around his fingers as he ate her, tasting her, breathing in her aroma. If he weren't lying flat on his back he might be tempted to fist her, she was certainly wet enough for it and evidently horny enough. The barrage of expletives coming from her was astounding. It seemed as though every moan was one continual long non-ending blend of words 'fuck-cunt-bastard-prick-fucker-yes-yes-yes-god-fuck' followed by 'my-clit-my-clit-my-clit-you-fucker-my-clit' and then just 'fuck.' All of this was punctuated with silence, heavy breathing and total body spasms.

Her orgasm came in pulsing bursts which radiated out from her center. It was agonizingly acute and caused her legs to spasm. She struggled with the reflexive need to move up and away from the intense sensation and the wanton desire to push herself deeper onto the source of her pleasure. Ben was relentless, his tongue wouldn't let up once he felt her orgasm begin. Her vaginal walls expanded and contracted around his fingers, opening and closing in quick succession in an attempt to suck his fingers deeper into her body. The wave of pleasure continued to gain momentum appearing to never crest, rising further and further until she exploded. That's when it happened the bitter sweet release of physical and emotional pleasure, her body again spasmed and she jolted forward off of her lover, her hands immediately went between her legs pressing and holding her sex. Her left hand shot out toward her lover, the man that had caused this, keeping him away and at the same time grabbing for his hand so that she would never lose him, her eyes tearing and her mascara ran. Her body intensely vibrating and convulsing in the aftermath of an orgasm that racked her body, she knew she was lost to this man.

"Oh fuck I love you."

"I love you too." He said his face glistening with her essence.

"Take me to bed!"

The two lovers went down the hall and to the bedroom, clothes falling as they went. When they reached the bedroom Annie turned to face Ben and took him by both hands walking backwards to the bed. With a fluidity that seemed almost practiced she was quickly in the middle of the bed leading her lover between her legs, she on her back, and he on top. Again with practised ease she placed a hand on his engorged erection and took him to her center.

"Feel how wet I am." She said as she placed the head of his erection to the mouth of her sex. With steady penetration he eased himself into her almost to the hilt, then backed out pausing, and slid all the way in, their pubic mounds grinding together in that sexual bliss all lovers feel when the first unite. In and out he slid his cock, into her wet slick sex, revelling in the pure sexual bliss of being inside the women you love. He filled as no lover had before; there was both a physical joy to the act coupled with an emotional satiated feeling that was indescribable to her. There were no words she could formulate to signify what it felt like to have him inside her, full and complete.

"You like me on top baby. Let me get on top." She smiled up at him; it was one of his favourite positions. They moved as one on the bed, he still inside her as she sat on him enjoying the feeling of being completely impaled by his member. She began to rock back and forth as she had ridden his face earlier so did she now ride his beautiful cock.

His hand were on either side of her hips holding and guiding her as she ground into him, driving his prick deeper. He could feel her cervix buffeting against the head of his penis egging him on, daring him to explode inside of her. With his hands he attempted to slow her down, set the pace more so that he would cum too quickly but she wouldn't have it. Her hips moved faster and once she felt her cervix pressing against the head of his prick, she began to gyrate on top of hip. In an effort to slow her down he brought both his hands forward over her thighs so that his thumbs could intersect at her sex. Once there he began to put gentle pressure on the top of her sex, pushing down, feeling and finding her clit.

"Fuck you're going to make cum again. Oh you fucking beautiful bastard." Annie kissed and sucked on Ben's mouth, searching for his tongue. She had leaned forward and was now bracing herself against his chest. Her hips increased in motion becoming more rapid and fluid as she rode him. Her stomach muscle and hips worked in unison as she undulated on top of him, riding him hard pushing their mutual orgasm. She was sopping wet; her sex was overflowing, covering him with her scent. His nostrils flared as he breathed her in the smell flooding his senses, his eyes rolled back into his head.

Seeing this she knew it wouldn't be long he was going to cum and that was what she wanted. "What can I do for you baby?"

"Turn around and let me watch your ass." His voice was rough and coarse, almost coming out as a growl. No sooner was she beginning to comply with his request, than she felt him spinning her. Facing away from him she braced herself against his legs and began to squat over his raging prick. His thrusting increased as she sat up and began to slam her ass up and down his shaft. His cock drove deeper into here than she had ever felt it before. His thrusting became wild and erratic, more forceful than he had ever been before. At was she was both scared and terribly turned on.

"Let me get on my hands and knees and you can do me from behind." She said in an attempt to ease the buffeting she was receiving. He had never fucked her like this before. Quickly she was on her hands and knees with her ass in the air presenting slick and wet cunt. "God I like it when you take me this way it brings out the animal in you."

As he remounted her and drove his enraged prick deep into her he felt the change. His heart beat race and his senses were alive. Her scent was different than it had been before. She was still the same person but there was something about her smell that took him. He felt it in his loins of course but also in his brain. There was this primitive, primal spot behind his eyes, deep into his olfactory nerve that created a hunger he could feel. It moved down his throat, into his chest, through his stomach and into his groin. Again his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he could feel his muscles flexing as though on fire, gripping and tightening at every connection, the sinew pulling on the tendons wanting the bones to literally break beneath his skin.

"Fuck me from behind baby nice and deep, just like the first night you took me." She was in bliss, somewhere her orgasm had started and waves of hot searing pleasure were coursing through her body. Her brain was on fire, the pleasure she was feeling was different than anything she had ever experienced. She felt wild and free and all at once possessed and owed. Her hips flared as she spread her legs to take her lover, any lover, she was in heat. She could feel his hands on her ass gripping her tightly as he fucked her, as he drove his cock deeper into her center.

"Oh yes fuck me like your bitch baby, make me your bitch." She screamed at him, so visceral was her experience that she didn't care what happened as long as she was taken by him and his prick.

"Oh fuck baby breed me. Fuck me and breed me like you bitch I belong to you." That was it she wanted his seed. This was about nothing more than taking his seed. Breeding, mating, these were the paramount commands coming from her body, her pleasure although glorious was secondary, if she could have spread herself apart to get his seed into her she would have done so, but instead she pushed her head and torso deep into the bed for leverage and forced her ass and sex up to receive the oncoming cock.

"Oh god you're so big fuck baby you feel so big. God you're stretching me fucck baby fuck." And he was, he could feel it and for the first time since their coupling began he was scared. He knew what this was, what was happening and he knew that it couldn't, it shouldn't. He felt his prick growing inside her, felt the bond forming. They had gotten close to this the night before but he had past it off to being over stimulated, he hadn't slept and was wiry but tonight was different.

"Oh god I want this give this to me." She pleaded as she felt his cock inside do things she had never experienced before. There was a heat coming off his prick that she had never felt before, The very shape and feel of it was different. It was firmly rammed against her cervix threatening to push past and into her womb and the base of his cock was expanding, sealing itself inside her. Her vaginal walls began to rhythmically spasm and grip his prick drawing it deeper into her pushing the whole thing further toward her womb.

"No baby, slow down. You don't want this, let me slow down." His voice was hard to understand, it sounding cracked and rough. He was pleading with her but she wasn't hearing him, her body had taken over.

"No give it to me I want this, fuck I want this." As she spoke she pushed harder against him, giving him greater access, allowing him to go deeper, to stretch her, to ruin her for all others, to breed her.

"No, no, no. Not now, not now." He cried, the change was upon him, the smells were different, his vision had changed, he could see things in the room differently, hear things differently. He could hear her heart beat, smell her scent, not just that of her sex, but that of her, what she smelt like, without sweat, sex, soap and perfume, he could smell her and she was his.

"Fuck you're so big now baby. Cum in me, give me your seed. It's ok baby I want this, I want this." And with that said, her mouth opened to cry out in pleasure and in pain with no sound coming forth. A silent cry of blissful anguish, a tumultuous blending of exquisite joy and torture, like scratching an unbearable itch to the point where you bleed and the relief you feel is worth the pain you were dealt. She felt her cervix being pierced and the elongated head of his prick as it push through and into her womb. She had never felt anything like this before, not even when she lost her virginity. The muscle that is her cervix quickly clamped down on the invading prick and held it tightly. The base of his cock felt as though it had expanded impossibly, locking the two lovers together in heavenly union. The she felt his release, hot and soothing, as it flooded her insides. Her belly felt on fire her senses reeled as her vaginal walls squeezed and pressed the captive prick to ensure it gave up its treasure. Pulse after pulse came through the shaft and into her womb bathing her with seed. Both their bodies shook and vibrated as waves of ecstasy took them and soon they collapsed forward on the bed, Ben on top of Annie. Emotional and physical exhaustion overtook them and they slept.

The fog cleared and Ben stood before Russell knowing that what he thought impossible was now in fact true. This was not supposed to happen. The laws of nature had somehow been broken. Sure he loved Annie that went without question, but this, this was unintended, he had not planned for this. She's pregnant. "What!?"

"She's pregnant and it's yours." Russell was still squatting before Ben, arms out in front him, palms facing down, fingers spread. He was perfectly still.

"That's impossible, you know that." Ben was pulling at straws, his mind reeling at the news he was hearing. This was so off the path he was travelling now. The wrench in his hand dropped and clattered loudly on the cement floor of the garage.

"Gran says different." Russell still sat squatted in front of Ben not moving, waiting patiently.

"Well Gran is wrong." Even as he said it Ben knew it was impossible, she was never wrong, especially about things like this. He moved forward toward Russell and realized that the big man still hadn't moved. "Get up for Christ sake."

Russell stood up; he placed both hands on his knees for leverage, leaned forward a bit and stood up. He was a big man and watching him stand up slowly, proved it. It was rather like watching a large tree or mountain miraculously spring forth from the earth and tower over you. He didn't move from the spot where he stood, waiting for Ben to speak.

"Why are you here?" Ben asked directly. He needed to change the subject and get his mind focused on something else.

"Can I pick up my stuff?" Russell said looking down at the jacket and the large leather pouch.

"Just the jacket." Ben felt a whole lot better if the blade just stayed on the ground for the time being.

Russell picked up the jacket and reached inside. There was an inner pocket that contained a flat brown parcel. He pulled out a package. It was a standard manila envelope folded in half and was about an inch and a half thick. He handed it to Ben and then draped the jacket over his shoulder. Ben took the package and began to open it, it wasn't sealed. Inside were six pictures of what appeared to be older teenagers; some looked middle class, a couple had a more of a street kid look to them. There was also a blue note pad; one of those bound three ring affairs with the pages that could be ripped out of and put in a binder. It was pretty beat up the edges were frayed and rabbit eared, the last ten pages or so were stained and stuck together.

"Blood?" Benjamin asked already knowing the answer. He looked at Russell who merely nodded. The book contained writing, scribbling really some written in the lines others not. There were diagrams of buildings roughly drawn indicating windows doors one saying 'large dog in back NP.' There were a couple of newspaper articles from different cities on the various missing teens; it looked like fifteen in all. There were also articles on Rejek Industries, and Multek Pharmaceuticals. Some of the articles on the teens had writing written across them, six had the word FOUND in bold letters and three had the word DECEASED written with a great deal of scribbling afterward indicating that whoever wrote it was likely frustrated at the time.

"Ok, what's this have to do with me?" Ben asked.

"We need your help." Russell said directly, his voice steady in tone and cadence.

"We?" Ben responded. Russell would have never come here by himself if he hadn't been told to, there was too much between them and too much time had passed, maybe not enough time.

"Gran wants you in."

"I don't do that anymore."

"Gran wants you in." Russell repeated himself. This time his tone began to flex, clearly this wasn't his idea but he was a traditionalist for the most part. That's how they got him to come here. Get someone like Gran to tell him to do something and it was a lock, come hell or high water he'd get it done and see it through to the end. That is likely what set the two apart. Russell would never have stopped, even if he had been through what Ben had, he'd have continued at any cost, at all costs.

"I said I don't..."

"The third girl is Synn, Karen's goddaughter." Russell's words were steady and deliberate and they shook Ben to the core.

"Grab your stuff and come in the house."

Annie came home every day at five like clockwork, her day ended at four, so add a commute and a stop for groceries for supper or some other needed item and you got five o'clock on the dot every day.

As she came up the road that led to the modest three bedroom rancher that she and Ben had bought five years ago she saw noticed the motorcycle in the drive. Ben had a few friends he rode with from time to time, mostly associates from the various bike shops he went when buying parts or daydreaming about bikes, but she knew most of them. This bike was new, well not new exactly; it was old, well kept but old. The point was she didn't recognize the bike and therefore was unsure who the rider might be. She parked the car on the side of the rode and walked to the house carrying the groceries she had purchased. She went in through the garage and found Ben's bike sitting in the middle.

The kitchen was nice. The colour palate was warm and inviting, there were woods and beiges all around and the marble counter served to accent the earthy feel, there was something warm about woods and stone. The appliances were stainless, the whole feel was natural, everything seemed to fit, dark where it should be dark and light where it needed to be light. But even with this natural feel in the room the tension between the two men was palatable.

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,007 Followers