Hunting the Hunter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They struggled once more, but eventually he managed to use his weight to get over her, capturing her hands in his and using his body to pin hers.

Instead of the knee to the gut he'd been expecting, she kissed him. Her mouth was hot and wet against his, and too tempting not to respond to. Before he could secure his position, or end the kiss, she wrapped her legs around his waist and twisted herself back on top.

The tongue in his mouth had his full attention, and he did nothing to stop the maneuver. Though he still hung on to her wrists as though his life depended on it. And he would have won out in the end, he was sure, if she hadn't cheated.

Inanna chuckled against his mouth. He put up a good fight. He wasn't letting go for anything. Not ever for the promise she offered in the form of a wet pussy sliding back against his eager looking erection. She let out a happy groan against his lips as the hot, swollen head of his cock caught against her entrance, teasing her with delicious pressure. He arched into her...and into the kiss, his teeth nipping at her lips in what she chose to interpret as encouragement.

Still, his grip only tightened as he continued to tug on her wrists, forcing her body higher and giving his mouth access to her throat and breasts. Access he was quick to take advantage of.

She fought to keep her head, to think of something clever to say and throw him off...make him laugh...damn but he was distracting. He nipped at the undersides of her breasts, catching the sensitive flesh between his teeth just hard enough to make her buck and whimper as the tiny jolts of pain shot straight down to her now throbbing clit.

This wasn't going to work.

Well, that might have be up for debate. Some might say it was working just fine. Better than fine. But he'd thrown down a gauntlet, and she wasn't about to let his little challenge pass unanswered. If you play with fire, you get burnt.

Course that doesn't mean you won't enjoy it.

She tested his grip again. It tightened once more. His legs were heavy over hers. His mouth was relentless. His skin tasted like sex. Delicious.

Desperate times...as they say.

Her mouth was free since his mouth was otherwise occupied, so she was free to utter the incantation unimpeded. It was a bit of a gamble since she was crap at illusion magics, but Des had taught her a few things in the time they'd known each other. A minor paralysis spell being one of them.

She could just drain him since it was one of her native skills, but that would defeat the purpose of this particular exercise. She wanted him raring to go...but completely at her mercy.

She felt him stiffen under her...the other kind of stiffen. She looked down into his eyes as she pried her wrists out of his immobile fingers and pressed his arms back down into the sand. His glare was furious. How she adored that green flame. It was giving her all sorts of lovely tingles in her nethers.

Feric glared daggers at her since it was all he could do. Magic. Who said she could use magic? It was patently unfair. Her grin was slow, and her eyes slitted in lazy, serpentine pleasure as she made herself more comfortable over him, sliding her body teasingly against his. She grazed her nails and teeth over the span of his chest, and along the length of his stomach.

He couldn't follow her progress, locked as he was in the spell, but he felt her tongue flick against the shaft of his cock in warning before her teeth clamped lightly along the length. He let out a grunt and tried desperately to fight the spell...it was futile, as one couldn't fight the bonds of magic like one fought rope. Her laugh was low and dark.

She rose up high enough for him to see her face. "What's the matter, Serjo? Don't you trust me?"

He took a deep breath and let his chest fall. She had a point. What was she going to do to him? Nothing he'd object to, in all likelihood. He closed his eyes and tried to relax as her mouth returned to him, grazing his shaft with her teeth and tongue.

Slowly his attentions turned, forgetting everything but the sensation of her tongue wrapping around his cock head as she sunk her mouth over him. He was drawn so deeply into the sensation that he didn't even notice the spell drain from him. It wasn't until the hot suction of her mouth was drawing him toward climax that he realized his hands were buried in her hair and that his hips were rising rhythmically to meet her.

As good as it felt, he had no intention of letting her continue. Because he was pretty sure he was going to cum, and he had no intention of being anywhere but inside her when he did.

She must have had a similar thought because she moved to straddle him again, though one hand still worked over his shaft, keeping him building.

"Oh no you don't." He blinked in surprise: first at the words, then at the sensation of her slender hand wrapping around his throat. He gaped up at her in shock when he felt the first wave of heat radiating from her hand and through his skin. All thought of stopping her vanished in his confusion.

There was a shock of something..almost like pain, that made him curse loudly, and making her cackle with wicked delight. He remembered himself enough to begin struggling...but the pain...or whatever it was...increased, running in a jolt down his spine. He bucked underneath her. It wasn't just fire in her hand, but something else...some sort of undifferentiated and distilled torment he could neither define nor ignore. He arched again, his mind swimming, and too distracted by the strangeness of the sensation to try and push her away.

Her other hand hadn't stopped. And with what little thought he could spare for it, he realized he wasn't any less hard than he'd been a moment ago, or any less close to cumming in her adept grip. Somewhere in there he could also register the feel of her slick cunt grinding against his thigh, wet and hot...her movements urgent and demanding.

Feric groaned as he was pulled between the fingers of lightening running up his spine and the tingling tightness of his sack. His cock throbbed and twitched in her massaging grip...between the hot wetness and pressure of her body...and the near-painful heat pulsing into his throat and chest..making it hard to breath...

He struggled, his vision clouding as another shock spiked through him like a fiery knife. A moan, not his, filled his ears, and his vision cleared, if only for a moment.

She was already in his eyes, her expression gleeful, lust filled, dangerous. He shuddered beneath her. His dangerous little huntress. But a controlled danger...the thought flitted briefly though his head before another spike shifted something in his gut...and lower.

It was then the dam burst.

Inanna heard the hitch in his breathing and felt his cock lurch in her hands. She released his throat and clamped down hard around the base of his shaft and bit her bottom lip just as hard. She watched his face closely, wondering if her own showed the warring mix of focus and excitement which was stirring under her skin.

Her own breath hitched when his eyes flew open and his lips parted in a silent, breathless, cry. The sight made her pussy flutter in excitement. She shivered as he bucked, and she ground herself harder against the firm muscle of his thigh.

He let out a breath like he'd been punched, then sucked it back in when she gently released his hard length. He shuddered and stared up at her for a long moment.

"What the fuck?!" His voice sounded raw. A mix of anger and confusion...and desire.

She blinked, then laughed brokenly. "Didn't want you finishing too early did we?" She gave him a crooked grin. A grin which turned into her own gasp of shock as he flipped them over, pinning her offending hands back over her head.

His brilliant willow green eyes glowed intensely against his flushed, tan skin and his wavy, sand colored hair fell haphazardly over his furrowed brow. His jaw was clenched and squared...his mouth a hard line.

He looked pissed. She glanced down.

He also looked really, really turned on.

He looked...he looked sexy as hell. Edible. And like he was thinking the same damn thing about her. Meow on a stick.

"Did I ever tell you what a good look that is on yo..."

She didn't quite finish her sentence...on account of the tongue in her mouth and the teeth pulling at her lower lip. There was also the very rigid, very hot, very demanding cock being thrust into the slippery folds of her more than welcoming sex.

If anything could stop a girl in her tracks, that'd be the thing to do it. She defied anyone to have a coherent thought while being well and thoroughly fucked.

He was well past teasing or foreplay and was just slamming into her roughly. She would have left a few appreciative claw marks up and down his back, but her wrists were still pinned under his hand, so she made due with writhing encouragingly and babbling incoherent nonsense. Something about more, or faster, or yes-yes-oh-god-yes. She wasn't really paying much attention to the words coming out of her mouth. It was more he spirit of the thing.

All that really mattered was that rapid build to orgasm, like a wire being pulled tighter and tighter until it snapped.

But it didn't. Because just when she thought it might, he pulled out, leaving her empty and wanting. And furious.

"No!" she cried in a mournful howl, wrapping her legs around his in order to try to pull him back. "Bastard!"

It was his turn to laugh, even if it sounded pained. That son of a bitch. She groaned and arched against him.

"How do you like it?" He growled.

Oh for Azura's sake, screw this noise. "What do you want?" she panted, "Want to hear me to beg for it? Fine." She squirmed again, sliding her stomach and pussy against his angry looking erection. "Please Feric," she crooned, licking her lips, "please, fuck me. I want you sooo bad...just slip it in baby...give it to me. Give it to me hard and fast. Fuck me. Give be that beautiful cock..."

Feric shuddered and turned away from the sight of those burning, lust glazed eyes and red, panting mouth. But he couldn't escape the slick body rubbing anxiously against his, or the low, sultry purr of her voice as it burned into his brain. She continued her litany of enticement...but the words were just empty vessels for that quick-sand growl of hers...that voice which never failed to pulled him down into the haze.

"Enough," he growled harshly when he could take no more. She responded with a dark laugh and ran a foot up the back of his thigh.

"It's never enough, Serjo." She whispered.

He turned back just in time to see the glint in her eye, but not soon enough to right himself as she twisted and sent both of them tumbling over in the sand.

She was instantly on top of him, and sliding him back inside of her. The feel of his now hyper sensitive cock head being squeezed by that hot, wet silk left him breathless.

She laughed as she leaned over him, grinding her hips down until he was buried to the hilt, not waiting for him to adjust to the sensation before riding him just as hard and fast as she'd begged him to.

He watched, entranced, as her fingers flew to the apex of her slit, and worked rapidly over the barely visible pearl of her clit...determined to bring herself to a climax before he could stop her again. Not that he could have been able to bring himself to. All he could do was grip her thighs and egg her on by arching into her bouncing hips.

He was entranced by the expression on her face, a mix of determination and euphoria...Her hair had fallen completely loose from its braid, her skin was glowing and flushed, her eye-lids fluttering closed, and bottom lip flayed between her teeth. It was...beautiful.

When she finally came, she came hard, her whole body going rigid as her hips jerked fitfully against him. With each jerk, each clench of her tight sheath around him, his own body pulled that much closer to his own climax until the trembling vibrations had him tighter than the skin of a drum.

Ina let out a whimpering gasp and her eyes flashed down into his. They burnt with desire, and were wide with wonder. She jerked once more, squeezing tightly around his shaft, and once more the dam broke. Only this time he felt it rip up through his shaft, and pulsing with near painful force up into her tight body.

He grit his teeth and moaned. He felt it all the way to the tips of his fingers as the sensation throbbed through him in shocks. For a moment everything blurred dark and bright sparks danced on the edges of his vision.

When he blinked them away she was leaning over him, her hands balancing on his stomach, and her hair falling forward to partially obscure her face.

"Ina..." His voice was raw and hoarse.

Inanna looked up, meeting his eyes. She could feel the hot flush still burning her cheeks, and everywhere else for that matter. It was like someone had set her on fire. Literally. The full body all over tingle under her skin was bang on.

A strange sound caught her attention. It wasn't the sound of her blood pounding in her ears, though that was there too. What in oblivion was...Oh, for the love of...

Feric was laughing softly beneath her. She turned toward the strange sound, glaring...though it did little good at this distance. She could see the line of people standing along the edge of the bluff across the lake. Apparently they'd enjoyed the show. Many of them were applauding.

Well screw it. She got to her feet...shakily, and turned to the audience, raising her arms over her head and bowing with a flourish.

"Ta-da you S.O.B.'s" She muttered under her breath.

"Be nice." Feric whispered into her ear as he stood behind her. He passed by her, dragging his hand over her ass, then walked into the water. She looked down at her own sandy, shaking legs. Not a bad idea actually.

"Nice ass."

He glanced back at her over his shoulder with a smirk.

She grinned naughtily. "Oh my, did I say that out loud?" she drawled. He said nothing and dove into the water. She shrugged trotted into the water after him.

When she surfaced most of the spectators had disappeared. Though one of the remaining ones sent a whistle their way.

"Think that was for you or me?" She asked gamely. She still wasn't sure she was cut out for the exhibitionist racket, but wasn't all that embarrassed about it now that it was done. And again, it didn't hurt that he was so wonderfully distracting.

He pushed the water from his eyes and grinned. He had this cute, boyish dimple just at the corner of his lip on his left cheek. She could just eat him with a spoon.

"I say we call it a draw. Next time, though, I'll give them something to really applaud."

"I...wait, next time?"

His grin morphed into that more-dangerous-than-Desdemona-with-a-charm-spell smile of his. Definitely more dangerous she realized when had to remind herself to take the next breath. And were those butterflies in her stomach? Hadn't she gotten over that yet? Damn him. Bad kitty!

He moved toward her, taking advantage of her momentary paralysis, and pulled her body flush to his, nuzzling her neck and ear as if marking her.

Feric smiled into her hair as she giggled into his shoulder. He loved that sound. Such a sweet, rare thing to hear on her lips.

"You're a dangerous man." She whispered softly. Her voice was still awash with amusement...but also something else. It made him want to be inside her again.

Her fingers were twining in his hair, and her legs wrapped around his hips. She weighed less than nothing in the water, so his hands were free to explore the length of her legs and back as her mouth moved over his neck and up along his jaw. Her touch was strangely light. Not tentative, but...gentle, tender even.

He closed his eyes and sighed, luxuriating in the feeling of her fingers drawing over his scalp and the butterfly caress of her lips. He let out an involuntary groan when she finally found his mouth with hers, brushing against it with the lightest of kisses.

Smiling, he opened his eyes. Hers were still closed. Her face was unusually peaceful, and when she opened her eyes into his they seemed almost...dreamy.

"I love you, kitten." The words were out of his mouth before he was even aware he was having the thought.

A second after he heard the sound of his own voice, he stiffened, and watched as her eyes shot open in surprise.

Inwardly, he cursed himself. Repeatedly. Outwardly, he tried to keep himself calm, regarding her as coolly as he could manage. At least he hoped it seemed that way.

Her surprise faded and her lips parted slightly, though no sound came out. Her head tilted as she regarded him, her expression an odd and indeterminate mix of thoughts and emotions. She looked quizzical and considering...and perhaps amused...or uncertain...it was hard to say.

He willed himself to stay calm...but the longer she just looked at him like that the harder it was. Still, he wasn't going to take it back. He said it. He meant it. It was the truth after all, and even if he hadn't meant to say it, what was done was done.

His chest tightened as he waited for some reaction from her. Uncertain of what to do he twisted his mouth into a half-hearted smirk. He knew she wouldn't say it back, and he didn't expect her to...but he couldn't have shocked her that badly, could he? Wasn't it obvious how he felt about her?

He was about to say as much aloud, but all of a sudden she seemed to soften. Her body melted into his and her mouth turned into a soft smile.

However, there was nothing soft or gentle about the kiss which followed. She gripped his face in her hands and seemed to pour everything she had into that kiss. Her lips were hot and hard against his, her tongue delving into his mouth with possessive urgency.

It didn't take him long to respond in kind, and he did his best to keep up. As it was, he was breathing hard when they finally came up for air.

Someone called from the cliff again, shouting something vaguely unintelligible. Though it sounded like a request for something a little more explicit than a kiss.

He'd forgotten about the audience and laughed, embarrassed. Then laughed at himself. Now he was embarrassed? Funny how that worked.

"Guess we should end the show..." he offered with a thick chuckle.

She gazed back at him with flushed skin and swollen lips. "Or we could start charging admission." She returned with a twisted grin. He shook his head, still chuckling, and adjusted her so that he was carrying her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled as they stepped out of the water. "My hero, rescuing me for all those nasty mud crabs."

"Or the filthy-minded Daedra worshipers." He countered with a smirk.

"Hey, I resemble that." she chided, slapping his shoulder.

He set her down and let her collect her things...then changed his mind when it looked like she was thinking of putting them on. He liked her like that...nude and wet...he decided to keep her that way a few minutes longer.

Inanna almost dropped all her things when the arm came around her waist and hauled her up into the air. She didn't, but she did let out an undignified 'umph' as her stomach made contact with his shoulder and she found herself with an excellent view of the ass she'd previously been admiring.

"Not that it's not a lovely view, but what the hell do you think you're doing?" She inquired as she attempted, and failed, to right herself without dropping anything.

Across the lake someone hooted. She managed to free up enough of one of her hands to flick them an obscene gesture before returning to her struggles. It was pretty pitiful though. There was something about having your ass pointed skyward that made one particularly graceless and inelegant.

He added insult to injury by slapping one of her ass cheeks by way of response, and then giving it a firm grope for good measure.