Hunting the Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enithermon
Enithermon
1,050 Followers

She turned off the road. There was a decent little lake with a charming waterfall nearby, and it was just far enough from the road to be private, but not far enough to be troll infested.

Not that she was shy, but she didn't want someone stealing her stuff while she tried to scrub the goblin off her. Or maybe it was bandit...that last one had been a gusher. She shuddered and stripped off her clothes. She'd clean the leather when she got back, right now, she just wanted to clean herself.

Feric grunted as he peeled away from the scene. He'd lost the hunters, literally. They were all dead at the bottom of the hill, under the hooves of a couple of very unhappy minotaurs. He smirked to himself. He was hoping this would happen. He smelled those two from a mile away, and those four idiots were so intent on tracking him they didn't notice where he was leading them. He growled darkly.

He was sick of spending his time leading these people on wild goose chases all over the countryside, but it was the only way he could think of keeping them away from the new den. The adults could take care of themselves, even if there were only five now, but it was a different story with all the little ones. Three of the cubs were part of his original tribe, but they'd taken on a lot more orphaned cubs from other groups. Now they outnumbered the adults.

He growled again and broke from the cover of the trees after scenting fresh water. He was tired, angry, and thirsty. One thing at a time. The stream was fresh and quick moving, and the cold water felt good in his throat. A light splash disturbed his little break and he lifted his nose to investigate. The air was clean, but then, the stream disappeared a few feet ahead over a ledge, it could be a high enough cliff that the scent was lost.

He approached the edge cautiously and peered over the ledge. There was a large pool at the bottom, but a good portion was blocked from sight by an overhang. Just his luck. He still couldn't smell much. With a mental shrug he turned to the side and bounded down the rocky boulders that lined the small waterfall.

Something caught his eye, a pile of something. He got closer. Leather. It smelled of Blood. Blood and something else...something like...fire. He narrowed his eyes, and inhaled more deeply, looking for another scent, a spicy scent underneath.

There was a splash, and suddenly he caught it. Spice, and earth. He looked up, his mouth already watering. It couldn't be. It certainly smelled like her.

The Dark elf broke the surface of the water and pushed the red hair out of her eyes. It was darker than usual...but then it was wet. She opened her eyes and gasped in surprise. A flame leapt up in her hand almost instantly as she looked from him to her things and back again.

The boulder he was on was flat and dry, so he just lay down and watched her, more curious than concerned. He already knew she was fast and dangerous, the necromancer with an arrow through his forehead she left in the ruins would have told him that even if he hadn't seen her fight before, but it was a controlled dangerousness. True to form she paused and tilted her head at him.

"You're kidding me." She called from the center of the pool. The flame died in her hand and she disappeared under the water, only to surface below him in front of his rock. She pushed the water out of her eyes with her palms and grabbed the edge of the rock and looked up, her face level with his claws.

She was trusting. He could blind her with a swipe she was so close. Maybe that's why he trusted her, she trusted him first. When he'd pounced on that other dark elf, she knew instantly he wasn't going for her. Most wouldn't have assumed that. Or maybe she's just that good, and she could read it. A good hunter could. She gave him her crooked smile.

"We've got to stop meeting this way. One of these days I'm going to accidentally blast you." She pulled up a little, folding her elbows on the rock and lifting her shoulders into view. Her skin shimmered wet and glowed in the waxing moonlight.

She was dark and bright at the same time, like obsidian, and the rest of her, her hair and eyes, was as dark and rich a red as arterial blood. He noticed her mouth was almost the same shade as her hair when it was damp. The wet strands clung to her smooth lightly muscled shoulders in curling tendrils of deep burgundy. Mercifully the rest of her was still below the ledge and hidden from his roving eye.

He snapped his eyes back to her face, once he realized they had been roving. He took another deep breath. She smelled good clean. Less fire and blood, and more spice and earth. Like a desert after a rain. She let out a throaty laugh.

"Don't let your eyes wander too far there. Your girl might get the wrong idea." Her voice sounded lower, harsh, yet smooth. Like rocks and water...quicksand. He blinked at her and she laughed again. "I tease...I'm sure I'm not even your type. You know...biped and all."

She grinned and slid down along the rock and, to his surprise, hefted herself gracefully out onto the boulder, settling beside him. He turned away as she sat down, but it was too late. The image was going to be burned into his brain for a good long while. She was long and sleek and glistened like a dark jewel as the water cascaded off her.

She was one long elegant curve from her delicately pointed ears to her tightly muscled calf. He tried to focus on the water in front of him, but he could see her pull her knees up to her chest and lean forward to wring her hair out over the ledge in the corner of his eye. His eyes darted back to her and slipped almost automatically over her arm and to the curve of her breast as it pressed against her thigh.

He looked away again and huffed. What the hell was his problem, he was used to nudity, Hell, he spent most of his time like that. It happened when you were constantly shifting forms. You couldn't get dressed and undressed every five minutes. Yet...he huffed again. She really did smell good. Really, really good. He swallowed reflexively.

Inanna shook her head slightly as she wrung out her hair. How odd that she kept running into him. She'd almost have thought maybe he was tailing her. Then again it had been her who went to the ruin, and since she lived in Chydinhal now, and they not far away in the ruins, she assumed at least that they still did, they'd be more likely to run into one another. Besides, it had been more than a couple weeks since that last run in. She crossed her arms over her knees and laid her cheek on them, turning her face so that she could watch him.

He was staring into the water, making a funny snorting noise. She cocked a brow at him.

"You ok there Green?" He turned his head to look at her and she raised her head. The look was intense. Had she pissed him off some how? She held up a hand. "Hey, sorry, I...is it the name? I don't mean anything by it. It's just...you know...those unbelievable eyes of yours. I'm sure you hear that all the time."She grinned gamily. He tipped his head slightly to the side, his gaze still intense, then turned away, looking back in the direction of the road.

"Do you hear something?" She frowned and uncurled herself getting up, she hadn't heard anything, maybe he was distracting her again, he was good at that.

The rock was slippery and she put out a hand instinctively against his shoulder to catch her balance. His head whipped around and she snapped her hand back, realizing what she'd done. She took a step away, holding up her hands.

"Sorry...slipped." She smile feeling a little wrong footed and pointed down to the rock. He was still staring at her...and still with that drilling intensity. She cleared her throat and turned away, picking up her bag and looking for a change of clothes. She really didn't want to put that other smelly stuff back on. She grabbed her things and tossed them onto the grass, then followed it. She didn't need to crack open her head trying to balance on one foot while shuffling into her clothes on a slippery rock.

She pulled out her glass knife and put it on top of the bag, just in case he really had heard something.

She bent over and shook loose a pair of clean pants. They weren't leather, but then it wasn't much farther to go, and she could probably outrun most things if she got desperate and had to go looking for imperial back up. The hair on her neck stood on end again and she slowly craned her head over her shoulder. What did the Breton's say? Deja-vu.

The lion had joined her on the grass and was making a slow circle around her, though with less of the polite distance of the first time. She frowned. "Everything alright?" She asked, suddenly feeling the reality of her situation.

Big ol' lion, with big shiny claws and little naked her. Not a lot to put between his claws and her skin.

She wondered at how that fact had managed to slip her mind at all. That wasn't like her. She glanced nervously at her knife and started calling up the fire in her blood...just in case. He stopped, and his head lifted, as if scenting the air and he tilted his head at her again. His eyes shone, his head lowered. Predator.

Slowly she knelt as he padded deliberately towards her, his shoulder blades rolling as he moved in that special and ominous way only a cat can move. She never took her eyes off him as her fingers found the hilt of the glass dagger and, though his eyes slid to the dagger, he kept coming.

She was breathing hard by the time he stopped, just out of reach, just barely. His eyes were locked on hers, and she was torn between the fact that he'd never menaced her before, and the dangerous glint in his eye now. He lowered his head just a fraction and took another step his gaze unwavering. Her fingers tensed and her eyes shot to his paws...his claws were still retracted.

She breathed out a little, but her fingers maintained their grip on the knife. He took another step. She was on her knees, and he really was massive, so they were more or less eye to eye. His nostrils flared.

Was he...smelling her? Could he smell her fear? Some animals attack because of the scent of fear...but he wasn't really an animal...was he? Then again, some men attacked for the same reason. She furrowed her brow and held her breathe. He moved his head in a little closer. It was as wide as her shoulders. At this range those jaws would take her head right off before she could get a decent hit in. She resisted the urge to whimper, or to strike. Focus, remain calm.

He breathed out and the warm air brushed over her neck and shoulder. She shivered and closed her eyes. The shiver reminded her of something. It reminded her of the brush of fur on the stairs in the ruin. The gesture he'd made, of helping her, had been almost affectionate, and certainly it had been a kind one. It had made her blush.

She opened her eyes, a little calmer and half raised her free hand, the fire that had been welling up in her fingers already snuffed out. He turned his eyes to her hand and she paused, then bit her lip and raised it a little further. He hadn't tore her up yet, she reasoned. He surprised her by turning into the raised hand, and her fingers made contact with the thick fur of his neck, just below his ear. He made no move to pull away.

Slowly, experimentally she slid her hand up behind the ear, massaging underneath it. She'd 'known' a couple Khajiit who always liked it when she did that. Apparently it was very relaxing. Green seemed to like it too and his eyes, still holding hers, relaxed in that sleepy way. She sat back on her knees, relaxing herself a little. He let out another heavy breathe which ran down over the night chilled flesh of her collar and breasts.

Her fingers finally quit their grip on the knife and she brought the other hand up as well, and ran it over his neck. His pelt was smooth and thick, and very warm. He just stood there, still as stone, eyes half closed as she ran her hands over him. She could feel herself tremble just a little, though more from amazement than fear. She felt a smile twitch her cheeks. Would this ever look strange if someone came into the clearing just now. A naked Dunmer practically cradling the head of an over-sized mountain lion, not something you see every day.

He must have sensed her change in mood as he shifted under her hands, taking another step forward so that one big paw rested next to her knee, and his head pushed forward, nuzzling into her shoulder and hair. She teetered a little and closed a hand into his fur to keep from tumbling back.

It didn't seem to bother him, he just did it again, his big cheek rubbing up against her. She let out a light, short laugh. Was he marking her? She smiled and breathed tremulously. So that's what he was up to. She tried to contain her blush. In any cat-like species she knew, this was usually a sign of affection, or at least possession, which to some people, like her own, was tantamount to the same thing. She had to admit, she was flattered. She leaned in to his next brush so that her cheek brushed his back. 'If you're going to mark me, let's make it even', she thought with a chuckle and a little involuntary shiver as he brushed against her sensitive ear. She was rewarded, and startled, by a quick lap at her throat with a rough tongue.

"You shouldn't sneak up on a girl like that," she said thickly against his cheek, "she might think you were up to no good." He pulled his head back and looked at her. His expression hadn't gotten any less intimidating, but now she at least knew it wasn't because she was on the menu. She gave him a shaky smile, still a little unnerved by his behaviour, though no longer terrified. Why was he looking at her like that?

He lowered his head and nuzzled her again, this time brushing down over her chest and pressing at her so that she fell back a little onto her bottom. She let out a squeak and tried to right herself, but he was still rubbing his cheek and jaw against her.

The sensation didn't help her collect herself either. The feel of his fur against her breasts was highly distracting and made her gasp as little shivers of heat started running up and down her stomach. She really did blush then, and was about to push him back a little, or at least to a less intimate and stimulating part of the body when she was stopped by the shocking sensation of a long tongue running up the length of her stomach and between her breasts.

Now it wasn't entirely an unfamiliar sensation, she liked those sly Khajiit males as much as the next wholly shameless girl, but it was utterly unexpected in this particular instance. She could only gasp and gape, eyes going wide as she watched him do it again, this time over her breast, catching an already hard nipple against his slightly sandy tongue. That sensation pulled out a choked groan from her throat, something between pleasure and shock.

He took another step so that her legs were pinned between his front paws. She shook and gripped his neck, her fist still buried in the fur. His tongue continued to lap at her, roving over her throat and breasts, and finally down over her stomach, his nostrils flaring. She blinked and gasped, trying to regain control of her mind which had so quickly been overcome by the startling electric sensations twisting around her spine and sending her brain reeling into a reddish haze. She'd always been something of a sensualist, and she found it hard not to respond instantly and completely to pleasant sensations. One took what one could get when one was raised in a volcanic desert of ash.

She managed a mild curse and pulled herself up onto her elbows, shaking the cobwebs out of her head and tried to suppress the delicious shivers his tongue was causing. This was not right she admonished herself...think girl, snap out of it. It was...well...weird. She blinked and looked up at him. His head was low again as he looked back at her. His eyes were glowing even more intensely than before. Another shiver ran up her spine, making it arch a little. Damn it, stop that.

She knew exactly what that look was now. He wasn't serious...was he? Well that would be a new one...even for a Dunmer. It might even be worthy of one of those crazy Telvanni wizards...wait what she thinking!

"Y-you're not...are you?" she breathed, her voice rasping with...what? With desire? She shivered again, then went wide eyed as he grinned at her. Actually grinned, with lots of teeth. A Khajiit type grin. A very, very, wicked Khajiit type grin.

She twisted back away a little when he gave her that look, then realized with a gasp what she'd just done. Her next gasp was more like a breathy cry as his tongue swathed up the inside of her thigh and down over the center of her heat.' Oh my gods that feels amazing', her brain screamed in delight before she could find the will to disapprove. She almost did, but then another long wet rasping lap sent her into a series of back arching shudders. It was just like a Khajiit she thought dimly through the haze, only...bigger. She shuddered and fell back, no longer willing to make the effort to do anything else. She just sort of...fell open, and ran a hand over his cheek absently as she twisted in gasp inducing pleasure beneath his tongue.

She was flushed and panting when he finally pulled away and nudged her hip with a low growling sound. She propped herself back up on her elbows and looked up at him. He rolled his shoulders and growled again, staring her down. What was he trying to...oh. She looked straight between her legs and his chest and saw his problem. The red cloud in her mind cleared a little, though just a little, and she swallowed. She looked back up at him, and those green eyes bore down on her.' Well, Oblivion take me', she swore silently,' I'm here aren't I?'

It didn't look like it would kill her...though it might do something damn near to it. She glanced down again and gnawed her lip hesitantly. It would be...interesting, at the very least. She flushed even darker, if that were possible, and licked her lips.

Feric was practically shaking as he looked down at her, every muscle tensed, his chest vibrating with a low growl of want. His mind was a dark fog and the only thing he could see clearly was the sleak, silvery, erotic female splayed beneath him. Her scent filled his head and her heady taste coated his tongue.

He purred in rapture as her small dark pink tongue ran over her swollen lips and she slowly twisted her body beneath him, her eyes never breaking from his. She pulled herself up onto her hands and knees and he growled with pleasure at the sight of her swaying hips in front of him. He couldn't remember the last time he wanted something this badly. Hell he could barely remember his name just at that moment. He tore his eyes from her wriggling backside and caught her looking back at him past her shoulder. Her eyes smouldered like burning embers, sending an inexplicable sensation along the length of his spine.

He practically pounced on her, and she let out a little whimpering squeal as his belly slid over the length of her back. He closed his eyes, delighting in the heat that radiated off he, and the writhing movement of her slim body as he pinned her to the ground. She fell forward on her elbows, her hips jutting up. He nuzzled against her hair, devouring the scent of her. He couldn't get enough of that scent.

He paused, the fog in his mind lifting slightly. There was something about that scent...something he knew he should know about it. He growled to himself in frustration, what was it? No sooner than he'd growled however, the little female underneath him squirmed with a groan and he felt himself pressed hard and hot against her soft, slick, warm center.

Every rational thought fled before it had the chance to form, and he was lost in the breathtaking feel of her tight body stretching around him as she pressed herself back against him. He growled and she growled back. The sound might have surprised him if he hadn't been so distracted by the feel of her wrapping around him.

Enithermon
Enithermon
1,050 Followers