Hunting Wolves Ch. 02

Story Info
Lissa's Story - Coming to Terms.
6.3k words
4.69
25.4k
31

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,310 Followers

Author's Note: The first chapter was posted in the Erotic Couplings section. I recommend you read it first.

You can find the 1st story by clicking on my name and going to my profile.

There is an instance of non-consensual sex in this chapter.

*****

Lissa's Story

The dreaded plus sign.

I looked at it again, the pregnancy test hadn't changed in the last five times I looked at it. This was all I needed now. After last night, I had no idea if I was going to have a boyfriend next week.

I couldn't blame him if he dumped me. I had completely lost it when he said he planned to reenlist, throwing things, screaming, even hitting him. I couldn't believe he would do this after all we had been through. Didn't he care about me? My God, the things I had gone through while he was deployed- the worry, the weight loss, the dreading every time the phone rang and I didn't know the number. After my brother's death, it was even worse. I cried for three days after taking him to the airport so he could return to Afghanistan.

Still positive. I'm fucked.

Yeah, that's how the damn thing ended up positive, isn't it? It's not that I can help it. He's great in the sack, by far the best lover I've had. He's in great shape with a body that makes me wet just thinking about it; when I'm in those strong arms I feel so safe and loved. He has a nice cock too- not too big, not too wide, just enough to hit everywhere I need. His physical condition allows him to go for a long time, and he recovers quickly so we can go all night. That part of our relationship started strong and built from there. It's the whole "where are we going" part that I have trouble with.

I know what I want. I've loved him since I first met him. I want him back home, in my bed, and with a ring on his finger. I want the whole fantasy- hot husband, two kids, house in the suburbs with a white picket fence and a dog.

I don't want the Marine Corps, deployments, worry and Casualty Assistance Officers.

When my brother was buried and he was back in Afghanistan, I decided that the officers weren't the only ones that could plan a campaign. Operation Ring On My Finger. He was MINE and I wasn't going to let him go.

Like most plans, it didn't survive the first fight. Last night had NOT been in my plan. I was going to be calm, loving, emotionally supportive... not a raving bitch throwing a tantrum. If he didn't love me I knew he'd be gone already, but when I woke up to the alarm this morning and he was still there, when he smiled and kissed me and told me "It's a new day, now get that pretty little ass of yours in the shower before we're late" I knew I still had a chance.

He wanted to go camping, I wanted to have that TALK. Having him alone for the whole weekend could work to my advantage if I could keep my emotions under control. Pregnant? Yeah. That'll be a little more difficult to discuss calmly and rationally. I couldn't tell him about it, now wasn't the right time. In warfare terms, it's using a thermonuclear warhead when a single Marine with a rifle could get the job done. Especially a Marine sniper with a killer body and those strong hands... but I digress.

The drive north was pretty quiet. I needed to think, and he's a guy, he doesn't feel the need to fill up the time by talking. I dozed off a little in the early morning, and he kept his hand in mine or on my leg, never without contact. By mid morning, I was recovered enough from the shock of the test to try and talk to him without breaking down in tears.

"Doug... I'm sorry about last night."

"Lissa, I'm sorry too. I don't like it when we fight, it makes me feel like a failure. I can't live with myself knowing I've hurt you." He caressed the inside of my leg, stealing glances at me from the road a few seconds at a time as I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "That's the main thing I want us to do this weekend. I want us to lay it all out, how we feel and what we want and where we want to go. I want us to come back from this trip together in all things, or we agree it isn't going to work and we're moving on."

"You'd leave me?" I was fighting the tears with all my strength now.

"Honey, if we can't find a way out of this neither of us will be happy and it will prove we don't work. I don't want to put pressure on you, I just want there to be nothing driving a wedge between us. Us against the world or nothing." He looked back at the road, his face was clenched, he was struggling with his emotions too. "But, we have the whole weekend. I'd like to let today be a day without that struggle, and I don't want to fight. Let's enjoy today and talk tomorrow." He squeezed my knee and smiled at me.

"That sounds good. I want to get past all the emotion from last night and have my boyfriend back again." He nodded his head back. "Can we at least agree to some ground rules for this talk?"

"Sure, I have the first one. One person talks, the other person listens- REALLY listens- and you have to state in your own words what the other person said before you say what you want to say." I looked questioningly at him, so he continued. "One thing I learned in the Corps is that it isn't always what you say, it's what other people understand that is important. We both have strong feelings, we both can fly off the handle. Doing this forces us not to interrupt each other and to listen to understand."

I nodded my head, anything that would keep me from going batshit crazy on him would help. "I want complete honesty- I'd rather you get it all out on the table instead of dragging it out for months."

"Honesty you shall get. Anything else?"

"Yes. I want YOU. First we fuck, then we talk, then we fuck some more. If this relationship doesn't work out I'm getting every bit of you I can this weekend." I moved his hand up inside the hem of my shorts as I was saying this. He got the hint and went to move my panties aside, only to find out I wasn't wearing them. "It's a long drive Doug, a girl has to have a way to pass the time!" I moved my back towards him and slid down in the seat to make it easier for him to get his fingers in place. He cupped my sex with his hand, then moved the length of his fingers along my lips a few times until I was well lubricated. He continued his assault by hooking his middle fingers into me as his other fingers slid alongside. It felt wonderful, and my body quickly responded. Looking around, I saw the interstate was pretty empty so I lifted up my shirt and started playing with my nipples. This drew his attention.

"Hey, eyes on the road, hand in me." I elbowed him in the chest lightly as I caressed my breasts. "You need to get us there in one piece."

"Yeah, well, someone wants me to get HER there now." His hand was picking up speed, and my wet sex was making squishing noises. I reached into the back seat and grabbed one of the beach towels we were bringing along. "Hang on, I better get this under me before I make a real mess." Once it was in place, he attacked my pussy with renewed vigor. I closed my eyes and started twisting and pulling at my nipples as he drove me to the edge. I clamped my cunt down on his fingers as I tipped over, my body exploding and the squirt soaking his hand and the towel. My hips lifted and crashed back to the seat four or five times as I came hard on his fingers.

I collapsed back into the seat, sitting up quickly when I heard the honk. An old guy in a pickup truck was driving next to us. He grinned and gave us a thumbs up. Doug smiled and waved as I quickly pulled my shirt down and covered my wet pussy with the towel. I was mortified! I hid my face as he waved at us before accelerating away. I was in shock. "Jesus, Doug, do you think he saw anything?"

"He saw the most beautiful girl in the world doing the most beautiful thing I've seen." He slowly licked my juices from his fingers as he smiled and focused on the road ahead. "You are delicious. You wouldn't believe how many times I dreamed of your taste while in the 'Stan."

"Was it more after you got my special photos?" I had sent him some "spank bank" photos and emails while he was deployed, making sure I stayed front and center in his mind until he returned.

"You drove me nucking futs, I'll have you know. Do you know how hard it is to keep a good sight picture when your mind keeps drifting to that picture of you on all fours? Or how tough it is to stay perfectly still when you get a hardon that could pound a tent stake?"

I laughed. "Yeah, well, you should have bought stock in Energizer before you left me because those toys in my lingerie drawer got a real workout while you were gone. I missed you so much it hurt." I looked out at the signs, we still had a ways to go. "And as much as I'd enjoy reciprocating, I think we should wait until you aren't driving. Since you are so easily distracted and all."

He cupped his hand around my upper thigh while he drove on, occasionally pointing out an eagle or some deer or other sights. The drive wasn't bad at all, and I was less nervous the farther we got from all the distractions.

I figured I'd get some advice, by text of course, from my best friend.

HI KIM U AWAKE?

LIS HOW ARE YOU DOING WHERE R U

THRU DULUTH IM IN TROUBLE

DOUG PROB OR?

I TOOK A TEST THIS MORN AND IT WAS POSITIVE

I HAVEN'T TOLD HIM WHAT WILL I DO

She didn't respond right away. I suppose it wasn't best to break this news over text messages, but I couldn't exactly talk to her with him in the car and I needed her advice before we got out of cellphone range.

ITS OK WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT

I don't know what she wanted to figure out. I didn't ask to get pregnant but I wasn't about to give our baby up. I was just scared.

I WANT IT IM SCARED OF WHAT DOUG WILL SAY AND DO

WHY NO TELL YET

I couldn't, not today. I had to get through our talk before dropping this on the table.

BIG FIGHT LAST NIGHT ON HIM RE-UPPING NOT RIGHT TIME

SO?

I LOVE HIM WILL TELL HIM TOMORROW

HE LOVES YOU IT WILL BE OK

YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU TOO YOU WON'T BE ALONE IN THIS

EVERTHING WILL WORK OUT TRUST GOD FOR THAT

She had always been there for me, ever since kindergarten.

LOVE U I WILL CALL YOU IN A FEW DAYS

OK DOUG WILL DO RIGHT BY YOU I KNOW IT LOVE YOU

I closed the text box. "Kim says hi, she just wanted to know how the trip was going."

"Did you tell her we'd be out of cellphone range for most of the weekend?"

"Yeah, I told my parents too. I don't want anyone freaking because it keeps going to voice mail. I told them I'd call on Sunday when we start back." I looked around, now that we were on the North Shore of Lake Superior the sights were incredible. It was a beautiful day, I was driving with my man, and we were alone. With our baby he didn't know about. Yeah, that.

We finally got to the trailhead and he let me lead the way. The pack he gave me to use wasn't too bad, he always bought good equipment and he had carefully fitted the straps so it would be comfortable on me. I knew why he was trailing behind me, and so I gave him a show with only the thin material of my shorts between his eyes and his goal. I could feel him undressing me as we walked and it was getting me horny again. He could probably smell my arousal already and I bet I had a wet spot on my shorts that wasn't sweat. One thing I kinew for sure, I was going to get pounded tonight! He had that predatory look in his eye like I was his dinner and dessert. I couldn't wait.

I didn't wait long, either. As soon as camp was set up he was leading me to the lake. A lake, I soon found out, was really cold even when your body is smoking hot! The sex was freaking amazing, I came so hard I hurt him with my nails by accident.

Doug is so good to me, I thought as he tucked me into the sleeping bags he had zipped together inside our tent. When he joined me, I snuggled up to my man and thought about what a great father he was going to be. If we could get through this weekend, we could be happy together, I just knew it. I fell asleep dreaming of us walking by the lake with our son between us.

I woke up cold and alone. A glance at my watch showed it was almost five thirty. Way too early for me, but not for my man. He was out running, just like every other morning. He would be back in a while, hot and sweaty, the line of perspiration dropping from his neck down to his chest hair. I imagined him, nylon shorts hanging low under his six pack, grinning at me as he leaned over to kiss me good morning. My hand went into my shorts and started to stroke my well-used pussy as my imagination took over. It was a skill I had honed repeatedly during his deployments.

It wasn't long before I was completely soaked, so I tossed the sleeping bag off and lifted my hips up so I could slip off my shorts. My right hand went right back to work, rubbing up and down while my index finger curled around to rub my G-spot. I closed my eyes and began to imagine the scene when he returned. Would he be shocked at my lack of self control? Probably not, he'd see the opportunity and take it. He'd grab my shirt and pull it over my head, but not off so he could use it to trap my arms above my head. I'd twist and fight, but he's so big and strong, he'd overpower me with a single hand. I'd be helpless to resist as he grabbed my tits and started to suck on my erect nipples. I'd beg him to stop, then in the next breath I'd beg him to never stop. He would do what he wanted, no matter what I said or how much I tried to get that cock into me. He liked to torture me by denying my orgasm when we weren't in a hurry.

My left hand started to play with my nipples as I imagined him edging me. He would get me so hot, sucking on my tits and fingering my dirty little hole while I begged him to come. He would look up with those green eyes, give me a little grin and shake his head. "No." I'd beg and plead, but he'd take his hand out and start playing with me somewhere else. Maybe the back of the knees, the side of my neck. Maybe he would straddle me and rub that beautiful cock between my firm tits. I'd offer to suck him off, anything to change his mood, but he would laugh and do something else. He could go for hours like this. When he was in this mood, I was like a sexual Sisysphus- doomed to climb the hill to orgasm, only to be denied and watch it roll back down the hill again.

But my God- when he finally relented and that beautiful cock plunged deep into me, making me come as it slid home... it was the greatest feeling in the world. I rolled over on my stomach then got my knees under me, my dripping cunt facing the tent flap as I imagined him taking me hard. He would pound into me, grunting and asking me what I wanted. Each moment built until finally I would explode powerfully, just like

"AAAAAHHHHHH FUCK!! YES YES FUCK YES!!" I squirted powerfully as it finally happened. I tensed up a few times, letting my hand drop as my poor pussy was so sensitive right now. God, what a weekend! I was pretty sure he would help me to another couple when he returned, and I smiled into the pillow as I imagined his man gravy pouring into my mouth for breakfast.

I had almost dropped back off to sleep when I heard the tent flap move. "Hi Baby, did you have a good run?" I kept my eyes closed, imagining what he was seeing as he looked at his little slut of a girlfriend. He didn't say anything, but suddenly I felt him take a long lick from the bottom of my wet slit all the way back to my dark star. It felt great, but weird- his tongue was really long and wide, then this cold nose touched my clit and I jumped and twisted around.

I froze when I saw it. It wasn't Doug. It was the biggest fucking wolf I'd ever seen and its teeth were out and its slobber was falling onto my stomach as it moved closer to my face. I wanted so bad to scream but I couldn't move. This thing was huge, big as a Newfoundland and those were like small horses. It was hung like one too, the red head was out and bouncing around beneath his belly as he moved. He sniffed around at the packs and the sleeping bag, then came back to sniff me again. I decided that I'd just stay still and hope it went away.

It didn't. It stood between my legs, the cold nose sniffing around my body and lingering around my sex. Then it plunged its tongue between my legs again and took a deep lick that went all the way inside me. I screamed.

I tried to get up, but this thing jumped forward and pinned my shoulders down with its big paws. The nails scratched my chest as I struggled to get away; I pushed at its chest until it bit my arm. I screamed again, it let me go but dropped its chest on top of mine. I could feel that hot, sticky cock sliding around my hips as I frantically tried to kick it off. Its claws were raking my legs, I screamed in pain as I tried and tried but it just kept poking until it finally found his goal.

I screamed in agony when it drove itself into me, at least until it grabbed my neck with its jaws and started to shake. I closed my eyes and let my body go slack before he tore me open. I was crying, trying to ignore the pain and the blood and the pounding I was taking as this wild animal sated its lust on my body. When he let my neck go I poked at his eyes. It might work for sharks, but it just pissed him off and it was too quick for me to hit my mark. He slashed at my forearms, cutting my right one to the bone before going back to my neck. He never stopped driving his cock into me as he took hold of my neck again, squeezing tightly and breaking the skin. I tried to fight, but I was rapidly weakening. Doug, where the hell was Doug? Was I going to die on his stupid camping trip? He'd never know his baby... I started to cry as I couldn't fight any more.

It was then that I started to feel weird. It was like my skin was on fire, and ants were crawling under it. Shooting pains wracked my body as I screamed until I was hoarse. I think I blacked out.

Then it got weird, like a bad dream. You know the one, where you can't tell if you are dreaming or awake? Where you feel like you're out of your body and looking back on yourself? It was kind of like that. I opened my eyes, everything looked like a black and white movie. I could see, but I couldn't move. My eyes were moving, but I couldn't get myself to look at anything, like someone else had the camera. I saw that wolf over me, but he was backing up and growling. There was a weird noise coming from my chest, and I was moving quickly but I wasn't the one that was moving, was I? What the hell was this dog nose in my vision, and why could I look down and see blood on white fur and huge paws?

The dream-like movie kept playing. I kept yelling and trying to do something but nothing changed. It was like watching a football game at home- you saw everything but nothing you did could affect the outcome. I remember seeing myself, or whatever the hell I was seeing through, jump up and chase the wolf out of the tent. It didn't use the entrance, it pulled the side of the tent down with its claws as it ripped the nylon and turned the sleeping bag into fuzz. When it had made its way out, it took off like a shot and I watched in fascination as whatever I was ran after it. I could feel the wind in my hair, smell the forest floor as those white paws chewed it up, and tasted the blood on my lips as they clamped down on the back of his neck. I could smell his fear as his throat was ripped out. I screamed, I cried, but I couldn't stop watching as I looked over at his dead eyes. Then it all went black.

I opened my eyes I looked down to verify I was me. I was. I tried to get up but my arms were tied down with leather straps at the sides of the small bed I was in. It hurt like hell to move, so I laid back and focused on my surroundings. I was in a bedroom, it was small, cabin flavor. Pine panel walls, vaulted ceiling, hardwood floor covered with various rugs. The bed was made of logs, and the headboard was carved with a scene of wolves on a rocky point howling at the moon. The bed was soft and comfortable, with clean sheets and a colorful quilt. It was the kind of place I wished Doug had taken me. Couldn't we have just locked ourselves in a bed and breakfast for the weekend instead of going camping?

partwolf
partwolf
2,310 Followers
12