Hunting Wolves Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma's Story- Adapting to the Pack.
6.1k words
4.69
22.9k
24

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,308 Followers

I left the breakfast table satisfied. Jean was doing the cooking this morning, and her buckwheat pancakes were the best. "Good job on breakfast, Jean." Jean smiled but kept her eyes down as I passed her. Jean was an omega, a low ranking but valuable wolf in our Pack. She worked hard and rarely needed my discipline, so we got along well. She knew her place in human or wolf form, having learned the lessons of Pack hierarchy well after her involuntary turn five years ago.

As I passed the kitchen where Gina and Nicole were doing dishes and cleanup, I noted that not all had learned so well. Nicole was currently the lowest ranked wolf in the Pack, Gina just above her. In wolf form Nicole would submit, but her human side rebelled against her low rank and kept trying to push Gina. This would go on until she would be put in her place; sometimes this happened in human form. If not resolved then, Gina's wolf would take it out on her when she shifted. "Bitches get stitches" as they say. Getting along in a pack was all about understanding your place. You obeyed and showed respect to those above you and demanding the same from those below.

I ignored the posturing around the kitchen sink. I paid attention to the rank fights but there was no need for me to interfere. As the Alpha Bitch, I ranked them all and I would keep it that way.

I'd been born into this pack thirty seven years ago, the sole surviving daughter of Alpha Zach and Madam Alpha Charlotte. My parents were strong wolves, and I had inherited their size and strength as a female in wolf and human form. I ran my pack business well, I was firm but fair with the women in my charge. They did things my way, right away, or they felt my wrath. The former humans found it difficult at times to adapt to a world that was so focused on rank order, but I loved it. We were a tight unit because we didn't argue with each other, we all had our jobs and we did them well.

If you didn't like it, too bad. Leaving isn't a good option. Wolves without a Pack and an Alpha tended to go crazy fairly quickly. Our wolf part isn't meant to be alone and our human part can't trust our wolves around other humans. Those you love tend to get hurt.

Life had been pretty good lately; hunting was good, the pack was prospering. My twin sons were growing rapidly, having been born six months ago. They were with LuAnn, an older Omega who was their nanny. They were the only infants in the Pack, as the Alpha Bitch I was the only one allowed to breed. Our wolves would only go into heat if they were chosen by the Alpha Male.

Heats only come once a year to us, usually in the early winter, and the previous two years they hadn't taken. I have one son named Daniel who is now three, and he is the Alpha Heir. I'm hoping my next one takes as well.

Werewolf pregnancies are accelerated compared to human, with them being born in about three months in wolf form. Born small, they are very vulnerable until they put on enough weight. I spent my whole pregnancy and the first three months of their lives in wolf form until they could safely shift to human form, and I was finally getting used to being "majority human" again. Pregnancy kind of sucks, when in wolf form your human side can't communicate with the rest of the Pack.

When we are in wolf form, we rely on facial expressions, posture and growls, just like you see with dogs. When others are in human form and I'm in wolf, they can't talk much. My wolf has learned a few basic words, but that is it. It's totally frustrating for my human side to know exactly what needs to happen and not be able to get my wolf side to figure it out. We don't talk, you know.

Joel and the men were on patrol and not expected until dinnertime, so my day was going to be filled with the duties of running a house with twenty members. Menus, supervising cleaning, canning and food preparation, lists for the next town run. I also managed the Pack's finances, which were primarily funded by the custom northwoods furniture we sold on the internet. The wood shop was run by a senior Beta, or supervisory rank, member of our Pack. Jack was an interesting guy, he fell in love with a Pack member and decided to be turned when he found out what she was. That didn't happen too often; there were too many problems with people suddenly sharing their existence with a wild beast.

I came across Jack and Tina as I walked the short path to the shop, I needed to find out if they had anything needed in the next town run. Tina was bent over a chair outside the shop and Jack was pounding her from behind. His well muscled back and legs glistened with the sweat of his exertions. Her pert breasts were swinging below her slender form as she called out encouragement. Jack picked up Tina's left leg and hooked it over his elbow. This changed the spot inside her his thick cock was rubbing, and Tina was moaning her approval.

"Hey Jack, do you need anything?" Jack looked back at me without breaking rhythm. I came around to where Tina could see me as well.

"Now or in town?"

"Both, actually."

"I have a list in the shop, but for right now, I've got what I want. She seems a little under utilized just sitting there. Maybe if Tina had something to keep her busy..." She smiled at me and gestured to the chair. One thing about Tina, she LOVED sex. She had an active sex life, and didn't restrict it to just men.

I slid into the chair as he grabbed her brown ponytail, pulling her back in an arch. I hiked my sundress up to my waist, my hairy sex already glistening with excitement. Jack let her go, but I was pulling her face down and burying it in my folds. I moaned in pleasure as her small fingers pulled my lips apart and her talented little tongue started in on me. Tina knew exactly how I liked it, and loved to make me scream.

Jack's cock would be fun, but it was strictly off limits to me. Joel would know from smell if he had been with me and would drive him out if he thought he was a threat. No other man in the pack would dare touch me.

"Oh yeah, Tina, that's reaaaaaal good." I was moving her head up and down slowly as she flattened her tongue and ran it all the way up to my throbbing clit. I was quickly getting going, Joel was gone so I hadn't gotten a good fuck in a few days now. I moaned as Tina used the tip of her tongue to flick my nub while she worked two fingers up into me and curled them, seeking my G-spot. I just about bucked her off me when she found it and the first orgasm of the morning rocketed through me. "FUCK! YES YES right there..." Tina gently licked me through my orgasm then started up again, licking at my folds before lightly biting my clit as her tongue flicked over it rapidly.

Tina then took one of her fingers and pressed it through the tight ring of my ass while she plundered the depths of my cunt with her tongue. God, it felt good. Soon another finger was pushing in. I loved the feel of fingers in my ass and my cunt, she worked them both as her mouth worked up to my nipples. She was leaning forward as far as she could go to suckle on them while her hands went to town below. The only reason she didn't fall was because Jack had a hold on her pony tail again. She was moaning around my nipples, giving them sharp bites before sucking hard on them. The feelings shot down to my sex as she drove me closer and closer.

I could tell she was close, so I moved my hands down to her small tits and started to squeeze them hard. Jack picked up the pace as he felt the end coming. When her moans became continuous and she stopped licking my tits, I got both her nipples between my fingers and pinched hard.

She screamed as her orgasm hit her like a freight train. Jack's dick was a blur as he fucked her through it. He stopped her scream by pushing her shoulders back down and forcing her face back into my needy cunt. Tina's spasms were so hard I think she forgot to breathe. When she started shaking her head side to side with her tongue buried deep in me, I came again with my own scream. Jack drove deep and hard one last time then held her there while his balls emptied deep inside her. I ended up with Tina collapsed onto my stomach while Jack laid exhausted over her back.

"That's a hell of a way to start the day," said Jack, and we all agreed. It took a few minutes before we could get up and go clean off, there was an outdoor shower just outside the shop with a solar heat system. I rinsed my dripping cunt off before letting Jack and Tina clean each other up. I was just tossing my dress back on when there was a commotion in the compound.

"Doc! Madam Alpha! Injured wolf on the way in, maybe 10 minutes behind me!" It was Joe, one of the junior Betas who had gone on the patrol with the Alpha. The pack sprang into action, Doc getting his gear set up in a treatment room in the main house, others getting water boiling and clean towels ready. Joe was out of breath, having run back in human form. Someone tossed him some athletic shorts and a bottle of water before he saw me and bowed.

"Which one of them is hurt?" I feared the worst...

"None of us, it's a she-wolf. Newly turned, looks like that bastard Ted raped her and tore her up pretty good. She turned and chased him down, tore his throat open. She's in a bad way, she was unconscious when we found her and has lost a lot of blood."

"Doc, you got that?" I yelled up into the room where Mike was at.

"Yep, I'll get stitching trays ready. I'll also organize blood donors." There was a flurry of activity in the house as those with type O-Negative blood reported to get some universal donor blood going until the injured wolf blood could be typed.

Fifteen minutes after the alarm, the patrol returned carrying the injured wolf in a makeshift stretcher that had been made from one of the torn up sleeping bags she had used and a couple long sticks. I pointed them to the room that had been set up. As soon as Joel came back down, he started issuing orders. Some were sent back to the campsite to sanitize it of evidence of wolves- they would remove what they could, return the sleeping bag that had been used to carry her, and cover up any tracks. A second group was sent back with shovels to remove Ted's wolf carcass and bury it somewhere deep in the woods. One final person was sent to stake out the area and make sure the other two crews weren't surprised by law enforcement or others. In human form they could carry walkie-talkies and give us a heads up.

I went back in, shooing away the gawker squad outside the room and poked my head in to make sure our medic had everything he needed. He was stitching as quickly as he could, and I could see she had already received one bag of blood with the second just being hung. I had gotten a glimpse of her on the way in, but on the table I got a good look at the new werewolf. She was good sized, looked like she would be as tall as me and was bigger than some of the male Betas. Her coat was completely white in color, and was full and thick. She had already demonstrated some fighting prowess. Taking down a rogue Beta like Ted isn't easy for any wolf, male or female. Her wolf had done it while being newly turned AND severely injured. IF she survives, I thought, the other Pack bitches will regret picking on her. She had the makings of a good Beta.

I wasn't jealous, you understand- a Pack can always use strong fighters, whether male or female. As long as she submitted to my authority, she would be welcomed.

It was about three hours later when Doc came out to give his report to his Alphas. "Well, she's still alive. She's a real fighter. I will keep her sedated for a few days to allow the deeper wounds to heal, and I've restrained her so she doesn't tear her stitches loose if she starts moving around."

"What are her chances of survival," asked Joel.

"If infection doesn't get out of hand, pretty good. I've got her on some strong antibiotics as well. If she makes it through the next 48 hours then I'm confident she will make a full recovery physically."

"But..." I asked.

"Yeah, I don't have any idea what her mental state will be. You know the history as well as I, forced turns have much more trouble adjusting to their wolves than voluntary turns. I don't have good data, but if we can't help her through the changes we'll have to put her down before she hurts someone or exposes us."

None of us wanted to have to put a young woman down. "I will ensure she gets plenty of help making the adjustment, at least to get her to the Pack introduction. After that, she will have to find her own place in the pack and her own peace with the situation."

We withdrew to the main house family room area, where many of the Pack members had gathered to wait for news. There were a few smiles around as Joel made the announcement, some of the men who had found her and brought her back already felt connected to her.

A few hours later, everyone was back in the house for dinner, the tent and fight area having been sanitized as best we could in the limited time we had to do so before the Sheriff arrived. We all retired to the living room to watch the news out of Duluth. The disappearance of the young woman and the arrest of her Marine boyfriend was the first ten minutes of the broadcast. When it was over, Joel turned it off and addressed the Pack. "No one is to mention anything we know about her history or her boyfriend except me. We can't have her running off to find her parents, or to let police know she is OK to get her boyfriend off. We just have to let things flow as they are, she's a missing person presumed murdered." There were nods all around as the order was acknowledged. "Tomorrow the Sheriff will be coordinating a large scale search. I want every available man in on the search, take some ATV's, the rest on foot. Volunteer to help with the search, but try to spread yourselves out among the different search groups. If you sense anything related to her, do what you can to keep them from finding it, but if they do, let me know as soon as you can."

Joel excused the men to get packed for tomorrow, then I talked to the women. "I'm going to set up a rotation, we will need to make sure our new wolf is monitored and tended to until she is recovered. Don't talk to her, but if she looks like she is starting to wake up get Doc and he will either sedate her again or be there when she awakes. And remember, she isn't Pack until after the introduction. She knows nothing of us or her wolf, so she gets a pass until then. Any bitch that tries to dominate or discipline her until then will answer to me. Got it?" They all nodded. I took the first shift, sitting in the room watching her breathe. She would twitch occasionally. I took the time to clean the rest of the blood out of her fur and brush her hair where she wasn't wounded. Wolves naturally care for and groom each other, and our Pack really is one big family. I made out the schedule and had Linda, my second, post it and let everyone know who was on the first night.

The next few days were touch and go, she developed a high fever and had vivid nightmares. After the second day she went back to human form but still didn't wake up. We had to tie her hands down to the side of the bed as she would swing them around during her nightmares. She would try to lash out as if she was hitting someone above her. The girls and I started to sit up pn the bed with her and hold her as the dreams came and went. Eventually she woke up; as directed, Jean had left and told Doc when she saw the signs of waking. He had eased her off the sedatives and expected it.

I didn't do much more than say hi and deliver food the first time I saw her awake. Joel didn't want many people in there because it might scare her, and newly turned werewolves can be unstable and dangerous. I waited for him to come out, using my hearing to follow what was going on. It seemed to be going well, right until it wasn't. Men.

"I'm sorry. Pregnancies do not survive a shift, that is why in human form we avoid pregnancy, and after our wolves mate they remain in that form until the pups are born. You miscarried while you were unconscious." When he closed the door I smacked his arm.

"You can't tell her like that and leave! That was her child she just lost!" I went to enter the room and he moved to stop me.

"I don't want you in there."

"Too bad. Not only am I going in, but I'm taking off her restraints. Lock us in there together."

"It's too dangerous!"

"Get this straight, Joel, the bitches are MINE. She's MY responsibility, and I'll take care of her. Now move aside and lock the door behind me." I glared at him until he relented. "Keep someone outside the room in case I call for help."

I opened the door, she had stopped screaming but was sobbing uncontrollably. I went over to the bed and removed the bindings from her wrists before lying next to her and pulling her into my arms. "It's going to be ok, let it out..." I gently rocked her until she fell asleep in my arms. We slept until the next morning.

She woke up and I helped her to the bathroom and to take a shower. Her wounds were closed but were still an angry red, As I helped her with her legs and back I couldn't help noticing what a great body she has. She would be a fine addition to our little women's club, and the men would be fighting to get her attention.

Right now, sex wasn't the problem. She could barely do anything herself as her arms were stiff and she had trouble bending over or twisting due to the wounds on her back and chest. I dried her off, put her in a thick robe and we slowly walked out to the kitchen for breakfast. Everyone stood clear as I set her gently in a chair and the Omegas brought her some food. One look from me was enough to keep both men and women away while she settled down and started to eat.

She had more questions, and wanted to learn the names of the people so one at a time I had them come introduce themselves. Everything was going well until someone turned on the morning news in the living room and the lead story was her disappearance. No one was quick enough to stop her as she ran into the room and screamed at the image of her boyfriend being perp-walked into court. A few people tried to comfort her, but she made a break for the front door and had to be restrained. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO! HE NEEDS ME!!" She struggled mightily as four of us picked her up and carried her back to her room. We had almost made it when we heard the sound of joints popping. She wasn't screaming to be let go any more, now her screams were of pain as her wolf surged forward.

"EVERYONE OUT!" I yelled, and the house quickly cleared. It took about 20 seconds for the change to finish, and when it was done a white wolf was looking up at me from the living room floor. I had changed as well, and my dark brown wolf stood over her, hackles up, snarling, demanding submission. When she didn't get it, the fight was on. She scrambled to her feet and spun quickly, head up and growling back at me. My wolf advanced, circling slowly, before charging and putting my shoulder to her chest. She was too injured to spin away and was knocked off her feet. Without hesitation, I saw my wolf go for her neck. The white wolf struggled and whined but the grip on her neck was tight. She tried to twist out but my grip tightened, holding fast even if skin wasn't broken yet. She stopped fighting and exposed her stomach.

That allowed my wolf to stop the fight. Dominance had been established and the wolf had accepted me as Alpha Bitch. My wolf released her and she stayed down, but licked at my muzzle, another sign of submission.

She stayed on the carpet for about ten minutes, panting gently and looking around. I chuffed at her and started for the doggie door on the kitchen entrance, looking back to be sure she was following. I could tell she was stiff but as we moved out into the surrounding woods her body started to relax. Her wolf was clearly taking in all the smells and sights of the woods, and managed to keep pace as I loped towards a nearby lake.

partwolf
partwolf
2,308 Followers
12